Like Tree9Likes

best tactic ever

1. best tactic ever

hey guys this is probably the best tactic i've created so far it has very good defense as-well as very attacking formation its an 5-2-1-2 or a 3-2-2-1-2 best tactic ever-newcastle-united_-tactics-overview.png with the right players you can dominate even the best teams in the world, as you can see i always use my favorite team Newcastle.best tactic ever-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.pngthis was my first season with the toon and as you can see its pretty much to say that i dominated the PL,best tactic ever-newcastle-united_-fixtures-schedule.pngthe first half of the season i played very well and even beating teams like Chelsea 4-0 and liverpool 3-1.during tweaking this tactic i notice that my strikers weren't scoring as many as i would like,because my players just sat back and waiting and i also notice my wing backs weren't pushing up so due to the fact that this tactic is classic style i set my wing backs to wingers and ticked roam from position and tight marking as you can see it improved alot during the second half of the seasonbest tactic ever-newcastle-united_-fixtures-schedule-2.png if you notice first half season MAN U beat me 1-0 now look at the second half 5-2 even though jak alnwick scored both own goals but it was amazing football through out the whole season at first i thought it was the ME giving me loads of luck but as second season came it seems to be getting better and betterbest tactic ever-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-2.pngonly 4 goals so far went past my keeper and 20 goals and the fixture was amazingbest tactic ever-newcastle-united_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngas you can see i done the impossible and thats beating Barcelona 3-0, inter 5-1 man city 3-1 and 2-1 so i believe getting this tactic to fluid you will very much scare any team coming to you but the worse thing about this thread is that i don't kno how to upload my tactic for others to use so i really much appreciate it if some1 can tell me how to from scratch. but on the other hand ill take more screen shots of the players instruction and team instruction.P.S i would welcome any feed back and if any has any questions or needs any help im glad to help in any way. and here's the linknezza 5-2-1-2.tac

nezza 5-2-1-2 v2.tac this updated tactic is for those who concede goals and also if your strikers aint scoring
    Last edited by nezza6969; 04/12/2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: updated
    john alamsyah likes this.

2. someone tell him!!! im really struggling this year to find a tactic that actually gives some results
    taylse likes this.

3. Add the tactic file as an attachment as you did the screenshots
    apvmoreira likes this.

4. im posting some screen shots as we speak for team and player instructions so just copy of them

5. Download link?

6. http://nezza 5-2-1-2 i think its this

7. Quote Originally Posted by nezza6969 View Post
    http://nezza 5-2-1-2 i think its this
    Sorry dude, link not working

8. i really have no idea how to upload my tactic

9. Show us ya squad too...seems ironic how SAFC finished bottom with so few points. I smell a rat.

10. Sorry transfers and its simple to add a tactic.

+ Reply to Thread