Inside Forward bug?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Inside Forward bug?

Hey guys,

I dunno if this i true or not.. But it seems like Inside Forwards aint working at all.. I even have the best IF (Ronaldo) and he do not score as much as in fm 12, and he doesnt cut as much inside almost only standing on the touchline..

I've set him to cut inside, i've set him as attack inside forward.. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance

2. Maybe try having him in support instead of attack. This might give Ronaldo the chance to cut in between the oppositions defense and midfield early which he does a lot IRL.

3. I will try that, but he should still do cuts inside even if he is on attack?

4. What are your player instructions? I play with 2 IFs and they score some goals.

What i see from their movements is that they cut inside when the ball is on the opposite side to get to the box and finish some crosses of T-balls given form the AMC or striker. But when they have the ball, they cross a lot, which i think its great!

5. Well, Ronaldo has played 5 games scored only 2 goals, and is not really participating the way he should, he is idd running to the box on the crosses, but he is not cutting inside to shoot or making a through ball.. Another thing i want from him is running for through balls when the opportunity rises..

6. Worth bearing in mind that "cut inside" is an ON the ball instruction, you might want to try "moving into channels" which is an OFF the ball one...

Also, make sure his RFD is set to often

7. Try to put him as target man

8. RFD is set to often, but i dont think i am gonna change the "cut inside" to "moving in to channels" because i want him to cut in the pitch, make a through ball/Dribble off a couple and shoot/shoot..

9. Quote Originally Posted by zinedinezidane10 View Post
    RFD is set to often, but i dont think i am gonna change the "cut inside" to "moving in to channels" because i want him to cut in the pitch, make a through ball/Dribble off a couple and shoot/shoot..
    Fair play, to be fair, just max out his CF and let him roam and he should do most things himself!

10. Quote Originally Posted by macca72 View Post
    Fair play, to be fair, just max out his CF and let him roam and he should do most things himself!
    What do you mean by CF?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast