Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Raikan007
  • 1 Post By Raikan007

Why is it not possible for paul scholes to tutor tom cleverly

  1. Why is it not possible for paul scholes to tutor tom cleverly

    Why is it not possible for paul scholes to tutor tom cleverly? And does tutoring knock the players chances of reaching full potential?

  2. drop Tom's squad status to hot prospect or youngster!
    dzunglv likes this.

  3. Wouldn't Cleverly be too old to tutor? or does it not work that way?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by helloiamanewlow View Post
    Wouldn't Cleverly be too old to tutor? or does it not work that way?
    I think he may just be mate.. 23/24 is usually the cut off, sometimes 22
    helloiamanewlow likes this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I think he may just be mate.. 23/24 is usually the cut off, sometimes 22
    Interesting. even 22 was a year or 2 after I thought you stopped tutoring people. Going to change my approach a bit then

  6. #6
    Never really used it before. Is the feature really useful?

  7. I sold him (Cleverley) and Anderson. I bought Jordon Mutch. Not better than Cleverley but less Injury proneness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by XeNoNF50 View Post
    Never really used it before. Is the feature really useful?
    yes, very. In my opinion anyway.

    Especially if the youth player is being tutored by the person he will at some stage replace

  9. Very useful.

    TBH I wouldn't waste time with tutoring Cleverely. He's never going to be a world beater anyway. Use Scholes to tutor a really hot young prospect.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Coupdhaha View Post
    Very useful.

    TBH I wouldn't waste time with tutoring Cleverely. He's never going to be a world beater anyway. Use Scholes to tutor a really hot young prospect.
    hes outstanding for my bayern side

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Paul scholes
    By dragonax in forum Football Manager 2011 Players
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03/09/2011, 11:48 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12/02/2011, 01:50 AM
  3. Paul Scholes
    By danny.t in forum Players
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01/08/2010, 12:11 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 31/05/2010, 01:23 PM
  5. Paul Scholes For England
    By Roonaldo in forum Football Manager 2009
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08/08/2009, 06:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO