Like Tree12Likes

Tika-Taka FM13.
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. Tika-Taka FM13.

TIKA-TAKA
    DOWNLOAD - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=7357

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR SCREENSHOTS.

ALL INFO ON TACTIC DOWNLOAD PAGE.

WON'T BE PUTTING ANYMORE SCREENSHOTS UP, FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOURS IF YOU HAVE SUCCESS AND I'LL PUT THEM UP, CHEERS.

Passes. (CARDIFF, BARCELONA, ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL & SWANSEA)
    Tika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-garw_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-minehead-v-cardiff_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-dag-red_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-bristol-city_-analysis-performance.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-gillingham-v-cardiff_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-bolton-v-cardiff_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-charlton-v-cardiff_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-sheff-wed_-analysis-performance.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-hull_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-betis-v-barcelona_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-c-rdoba-v-barcelona_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-barcelona-v-athletic_-analysis-performance.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-arsenal-v-paris-saint-germain_-analysis-performance-2.pngTika-Taka FM13.-new-york-v-arsenal_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-milsami-v-liverpool_-analysis-performance.pngTika-Taka FM13.-liverpool-v-lokeren_-analysis-performance.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-ask-baumgarten-v-swansea_-analysis-performance.png

Shots, CCC's & Possession. (CARDIFF, BARCELONA, ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL & SWANSEA)
    Tika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-garw_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-minehead-v-cardiff_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-dag-red_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-gillingham-v-cardiff_-pitch-split.png
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cardiff v Dag & Red_ Pitch Split.png
Views:	739
Size:	791.9 KB
ID:	292445Tika-Taka FM13.-charlton-v-cardiff_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-cardiff-v-hull_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-barcelona-v-r.-madrid_-pitch-split.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-betis-v-barcelona_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-c-rdoba-v-barcelona_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-barcelona-v-santos_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-barcelona-v-athletic_-pitch-split.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-portland-v-arsenal_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-new-york-v-arsenal_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-liverpool-v-milsami_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-liverpool-v-lokeren_-pitch-split.png
    Tika-Taka FM13.-ask-baumgarten-v-swansea_-pitch-split.pngTika-Taka FM13.-swansea-v-mk-dons_-pitch-split.png
    Last edited by FM Pro; 20/12/2012 at 06:10 PM.
    micul_, sdbrook, mutur and 1 others like this.

2. Have you tested this against tougher opposition? Cardiff should be winning these games you have posted up very very easily.
    How does it fare against the opposition Cardiff will face week in week out in the Championship? Have you tested this for a long period of time, i.e. a season, half a season, ten games even? Are you still going to get positive results when you're not the overwhelming favourites?
    Last edited by Triv; 19/12/2012 at 10:36 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    Have you tested this against tougher opposition? Cardiff should be winning these games you have posted up very very easily.
    How does it fare against the opposition Cardiff will face week in week out in the Championship? Have you tested this for a long period of time, i.e. a season, half a season, ten games even? Are you still going to get positive results when you're not the overwhelming favourites?
    I'll be posting screenshots soon mate.

4. and where to download?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo40 View Post
    and where to download?
    Waiting for Mods to confirm it.

6. could you send me your tactic link ? i want to try it asp....

7. Will wait for more SS. A season would be great.

8. Download link ???

9. Impressive amount of shot, goal conversion rate and possession!
    I can create a tactic with extremely high possession but can not force my players to shot and through ball. Could you plz test this tactic on a Premier League club like Swansea, Arsenal, Liverpool?

10. Quote Originally Posted by johnnytran View Post
    Impressive amount of shot, goal conversion rate and possession!
    I can create a tactic with extremely high possession but can not force my players to shot and through ball. Could you plz test this tactic on a Premier League club like Swansea, Arsenal, Liverpool?
    Just posted a couple of screenshots of Arsenal during the pre-season friendlies, I'll do the same with Liverpool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast