Help! Players prefer shooting instead of passing to the striker who is alone!

1. Question Help! Players prefer shooting instead of passing to the striker who is alone!

Hi , im having this problem in my Swansea game that is that for example my AMC (Michu) receives the ball , goes forward , and he has the striker ALONE (Graham) , NO ONE MARKING HIM , AND A GOOD CHANCE FOR A GOAL , but he prefers shooting aimless or going more forward , i play with the Ross Wonder Tactic with some changes , the AMC and with more shorter passing , but i was asking for help because my players are dissaproaching some good chances.... i dont know if its my Tactics , or the SI Match Engine , but i suggest if you could give me some help or give me a new tactic with some passing football with this formation like this photo below which is how i play , and sorry for bad english , thanks!

Help! Players prefer shooting instead of passing to the striker who is alone!-ayuda-de-fm.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! Players prefer shooting instead of passing to the striker who is alone!-ayuda-fm.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread