Like Tree6Likes

Super Struggling, Advice please
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Super Struggling, Advice please

I'm not here to complain for a change h ha Ive taken into account everything other players have said and i cant make this game work for me

only one win in the league, im very vigilant about opposition instructions and match preperation i.e tactical set-ups and i'm just a little frustrated because i can garentee everything I know IRL about tactics would make any opposition fold e.g 4-3-3 vs 4-2-2 to play with triangles in centre to violate a two man midfield

so really im looking for alternatives, this isnt me giving the game an ultimatum im just short of ideas

Super Struggling, Advice please-fc-bayern-m-nchen_-tactics-overview-3.pngSuper Struggling, Advice please-fc-bayern-m-nchen_-tactics-overview.pngSuper Struggling, Advice please-fc-bayern-m-nchen_-tactics-overview-2.png

Trying to emulate Sampaoli tactics as i did last year but to no avail unfortunately

the game is based on quick direct football as shown in the first 2 screens and separate to this is the 3rd screen a slow build up leading to a quick counter

the only trouble with this is i cant win for love nor money

any advice is excellent, thank you

2. on your 4-5-1 change your BWM to a central midfielder set to attack, team instructions everything on default passing short pressing set to more leave it on attacking and balanced for style and strategy it works for me. cleverley ain't a winger either so use in a more suitable role back in the centre mid use an inside forward on either or both flanks remember round pegs in round holes.

without seeing any match info on the 451 I would imagine your front 3 are getting isolated and your attacks are breaking down easily? I wouldn't use a target man either because he hasn't got people to bring into play use an AF/CF/poacher your striker needs to look to finish moves not start them this is only my interpretation i could be wrong
    Last edited by epic terrorist; 28/12/2012 at 07:38 PM.
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

3. Thread moved into the Tactic Section.

On Topic, Have you tweaked any of the setttings pre-set by the TC ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Thread moved into the Tactic Section.

On Topic, Have you tweaked any of the setttings pre-set by the TC ?
    not the sliders

i read your twelve step uide on another post so im quite glad youve entered this thread tbh!

5. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post

without seeing any match info on the 451 I would imagine your front 3 are getting isolated and your attacks are breaking down easily? I wouldn't use a target man either because he hasn't got people to bring into play use an AF/CF/poacher your striker needs to look to finish moves not start them this is only my interpretation i could be wrong
    Spot on, assuming that the playersettings has not been tweaked
    epic terrorist likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fanty111 View Post
    not the sliders

i read your twelve step uide on another post so im quite glad youve entered this thread tbh!
    Not mine, its made by wwfan

On Topic

If wanting to play "Attack", I would perhaps use a 4231 instead as its a formation that suits it better.

Try one MC on a defensive dutie and one on support. Perhaps a CM on Support and one on Defend.

The AMC and FC should be setup in a combo that makes them work as partners.
    FC = Tq and AMC as Inside FC.

..or...

FC = Advanced FC and AMC as TQ

...or..
    the FC as Complete FC/support and the AMC on Attacking Mid /Attack etc etc
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 28/12/2012 at 07:51 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Spot on, assuming that the playersettings has not been tweaked
    no settings have been changed

what about the 3-2-2-2-1?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fanty111 View Post
    no settings have been changed

what about the 3-2-2-2-1?
    I would focus on getting the 4231 correct first, then a more cautious approach, either a deep 4231 or a 451...then you can try a 3 DC system

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    I would focus on getting the 4231 correct first, then a more cautious approach, either a deep 4231 or a 451...then you can try a 3 DC system
    Okay il try what you suggested now and report back....2 mins

10. How many games made?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast