Like Tree9Likes

Why is everyone using Classic Tactics?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Why is everyone using Classic Tactics?

Every post i check about anyone sharing X tactic, is uploded as a Classic Tactic. Why is it? more ppl playing Classic mode than full? Classic tactics are better than Regular? Just a coincidence?

2. have always found Classic tactics easier to Exploit the ME. that's more or less the reason, Not to mention you can get more control over the team tactics. that too.

3. so even if you play regular FM its best to convert your tactic to Classic?

4. Here the deal. It's easier to make classic tactic, there's less work with them and they generally work pretty good. However, classic tactic can't be compared to regular, if the regular one is quality. Yes, with classic tactic you can exploit ME, but with regular tactic you play on your strength and on opponents weakness.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Here the deal. It's easier to make classic tactic, there's less work with them and they generally work pretty good. However, classic tactic can't be compared to regular, if the regular one is quality. Yes, with classic tactic you can exploit ME, but with regular tactic you play on your strength and on opponents weakness.
    Some you don't see alot of on FM base, is people using the modern way of tactics, its Classic or nothing, Im trying to get back into tactic making after last years success.

6. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Here the deal. It's easier to make classic tactic, there's less work with them and they generally work pretty good. However, classic tactic can't be compared to regular, if the regular one is quality. Yes, with classic tactic you can exploit ME, but with regular tactic you play on your strength and on opponents weakness.
    It is much easier to make a TC tactic. And the idea that a TC tactic gives you less control isnt true. In FML SI ran a test of Classic vs TC and TC ran rings around it. also classic is static, once the opposition changes shape, if you cant cope, then its much harder to adapt it mid game.

People generally choose it to find a "sweet spot", which often invariably moves once rep changes, or in the case of FM, when the opposition changes shape.

7. What do you mean when you say "exploiting ME"?
    Also:
    sorry for asking noob questions. But how can you spot rivals weakness? my AM wont tell me anything about my rivals playstyle. I only get their formations. thats not enough to decide if my team has to attack through their flanks or the middle.

/Offtopic off

So if classic tactics are better (er easier to make) should i be playing classic mode too? if classic tactics is the way to got, and im already delegating pep talks and media sh1t to my AM, i dont see the point in regular FM mode. Just to set individual training?

8. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by OoscotsmanoO View Post
    Some you don't see alot of on FM base, is people using the modern way of tactics, its Classic or nothing, Im trying to get back into tactic making after last years success.
    Dunno about this the best tactician on the site (TBH) is the TC, and when she does use classic, its based on the the theory on which the TC adopted anyway. That's what people dont understand, the actual logic behind what the classic slider is what the TC is

Rule of One = Very Rigid

Rule of Two = Rigid

Role Theory = Balanced

5 x 5 = Fluid

Global Mentality = Very Fluid

9. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungerr View Post
    What do you mean when you say "exploiting ME"?
    Also:
    sorry for asking noob questions. But how can you spot rivals weakness? my AM wont tell me anything about my rivals playstyle. I only get their formations. thats not enough to decide if my team has to attack through their flanks or the middle.

/Offtopic off

So if classic tactics are better (er easier to make) should i be playing classic mode too? if classic tactics is the way to got, and im already delegating pep talks and media sh1t to my AM, i dont see the point in regular FM mode. Just to set individual training?
    Classic isnt easier to make unless you understand slider logic, if you understand slider logic, you'd be using the TC anyway

10. whats "TC"? and is there any post explaining the Slider logic?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast