Match Of The Day 80s Tatic 13.2.1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Match Of The Day 80s Tatic 13.2.1

match of the day 80s is good tactic that needs good quick players pace at least 10+ good passing overall team also the defensive wingers you could do with getting players with good pace and good finishing above 12 would be ideal defenders make sure they have good pace marking and heading at least 10 teams it works with is any i had good results with charlton and took them to the prem league it seems to be doing very good in huge tactic testing with juventus up against harriers power kisser inter milan tactic and also craigswfc modern warfare ac milan and match of the day 80s tactic won the league easy and got to semis in world cup so not too bad still in final round of testing

UPDATED NEW VERSION MATCH OF THE DAY 80S FINAL

this is a great tactic that ive done cant take it any further but had good results with standard team and weak players

​MATCH OF THE DAY 80s TACTIC
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpxxmf FINAL UPDATE 13.2.2

TEAM STYLE VERY RIGID

TRAINING BALANCED MATCH TRAINING ATTACK MOVEMENT SETTINGS HIGH OR AVERAGE

GETTING TESTED IN HUGE TACTIC TESTING BY a_ilfandy WITH JUVENTUS IN ROUND 10 GOOD RESULTS SO FAR LINK UNDERNEATH

My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

Last edited by bonustime; 17/01/2013 at 12:33 PM.

2. Match Of The Day 80s Tatic   13.2.1-rsltttt.png anybody tried this yet its great can use with any team results
    Last edited by bonustime; 31/12/2012 at 05:59 PM.

3. ALSO WORKING
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Match Of The Day 80s Tatic   13.2.1-looks-intresting.png  
    Last edited by bonustime; 15/01/2013 at 10:20 AM.

4. This looks interesting. Something a bit different. I'll give it a go as my second tactic and give it a go against "lesser" teams in the league. I'm Sunderland though so there aren't many I'll let you know how it goes...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Midnight54 View Post
    This looks interesting. Something a bit different. I'll give it a go as my second tactic and give it a go against "lesser" teams in the league. I'm Sunderland though so there aren't many I'll let you know how it goes...
    good luck with it opened to tweaks

6. UPDATED THIS TACTIC TO FINAL VERSION WILL BE GETTING TESTED IN HUGE TACTIC TESTING BY a_ilfandy

made few changes like shout pass to feet WHICH IS OPTIONAL and closing down on few players wont be doing anymore to this tactic cheers
    Last edited by bonustime; 06/01/2013 at 02:25 PM.

7. --------------------

8. doing good with juventus huge tactic testing top of league so far and up against modern warfare 442 changed tactic to match of day 80s final

9. come on dude, fix your first post, it's a mess!

10. FIXED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast