Like Tree16Likes

The Boss Tactic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. The Boss Tactic

At last I have created a tactic that I am proud of, seems my other tactic was just not good enough for everyone but this one should work well with most teams,

It's a 4-3-2-1 that has a quick tempo, short passing and is narrow minded yet uses alll of the pitch and utilises the full backs very very well, the most importent players are the full backs and two cm's everyone else blends in around them, the play is fantastic and often get commentary saying x is looking like a team unbeatable at the moment etc, scores some wonderful team goals and also some magical solo efforts, it really does seem to mix it up and keep the opposition guessing about the next attack,

I don't use any shouts or oi's, match prep is always team cohesion and I mix att/def positioning depending on the opposition,
    have tried with Bayern Munich in my 3rd season, won the domestic treble, was knocked out of qtr finals champ league against psg (who have an awesome team and went on to win it) on away goals ,
    I also took charge of Werder Bremen after they were relegated, not as easy as it seems) they're finances were terrible and had to sell half the squad, the % of transfer revenue available was hard to work with but I rebuilt the squad and won the league so does work in lower divisions on poorer pitches and less gifted players,

Although its got a narrow setting I still have my pitch set to wide as the team really uses the size of the pitch to their advantage,

Looking for testers who are struggling mid way through a season or with any other teams outside Germany, leave me feedback and if you have tweaked it and made it better somehow then please share your findings,

one bad note was the odd game I got hammered, no idea why and it was the odd game, other than that you have 15-20 game streaks and also goals from all over the team, hope it works well for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Boss Tactic-bayern-fix-1.png   The Boss Tactic-bayern-fix-2.png   The Boss Tactic-bayern-game-1.png  

The Boss Tactic-bayern-game-2.png   The Boss Tactic-bayern-game-3.png   The Boss Tactic-bayern-team-form.png  

The Boss Tactic-bremen-fix-1.png   The Boss Tactic-bremen-fix-2.png   The Boss Tactic-bremen-game-1.png  

The Boss Tactic-bremen-game-2.png   The Boss Tactic-bremen-game-3.png  
    Attached Files

2. OMG! Why do u guys even bother to upload? Of course you will get results with a big team like Bayern (a team full of quality players) post screens with lower rep teams with the same success, then that will really be a tactic to be proud of!

3. Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby View Post
    OMG! Why do u guys even bother to upload? Of course you will get results with a big team like Bayern (a team full of quality players) post screens with lower rep teams with the same success, then that will really be a tactic to be proud of!
    Oh your God, let him upload what he wants,ok? If you don't like, just go somewhere else.

4. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby View Post
    OMG! Why do u guys even bother to upload? Of course you will get results with a big team like Bayern (a team full of quality players) post screens with lower rep teams with the same success, then that will really be a tactic to be proud of!
    He can be proud of his work, there are people who cant achieve anything with any sides. Comments like yours are not welcome when people take time to create something.
    Libbyuk, veez, OoSt and 4 others like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by apvmoreira View Post
    Oh your God, let him upload what he wants,ok? If you don't like, just go somewhere else.
    SHHHHHHH! Hush...... puppy!

6. Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby View Post
    Don't be rude, and behave.

Will report

7. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Manchester United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby View Post
    Cut this out or you will face a ban.

8. Already reported to Raikan

9. Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby View Post
    I have no problem with your moans and groans as long as they are constructive, have you tried the tactic? as I said the Werder Bremen side had a financial meltdown basically and had to rebuild on a very low budget, also posted results after a full season rather than 10 games so not as if it took 5 mins, by all means I will try with a lower class team when I get chance but the point is I liked the way the tactic played and shared it for others to use or modify in any way they see fit then leave me feedback, good luck with your poor team season and update me once you have tried it
    apvmoreira likes this.

10. How does your team perfom in the hard away games?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast