Target Man tactics?

1. Target Man tactics?

Hey there, this is probably my topic discussing tactics.

90% of tactics on this forum requires fast, dribling forwards, are tactics using target man not effective at all?

Players like Fernando Llorente, Olivier Giroud, Falcao, Dzeko, Andy Carrol fall behind due to game mechanics or people just don't like to create those type of tactics?

2. I think the problem with this sort of target man that likes to bring players into the game is that you can really really struggle against teams that are strong and well-organized.

With fast dribbling forwards you can rely on them to break through that defence easier.

3. Falcao, Dzeko and Llorente IMO are quite well suited attribute wise to a pass and move system.

4. Target Man tactics?-moritz-laux_-overview-profile.png

I got this regen in so might look at adapting my team to use a target man soon, though I think he might turn into a decent advanced forward too with training in quickness

5. This is the regen I got

Target Man tactics?-regen.png

Would it worth training him as a poacher to develop his dribling and speed? Or should I just stick with Target Man training?

6. Quote Originally Posted by mind_k View Post
    Hey there, this is probably my topic discussing tactics.

90% of tactics on this forum requires fast, dribling forwards, are tactics using target man not effective at all?

Players like Fernando Llorente, Olivier Giroud, Falcao, Dzeko, Andy Carrol fall behind due to game mechanics or people just don't like to create those type of tactics?
    try this - Brendon Rogers V13 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

+ Reply to Thread