Like Tree1Likes

Fitness trouble???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Fitness trouble???

my players get so tired after a game and dont ever really get %100 recoverd by the next game they start at about %90 i have 3 world class fitness coachs to any thoughts????

2. dont play the same team every game

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    dont play the same team every game
    i dont but you have no option but to play atlest 7-8 of them you cant just change the whole 11 every game..........thanks for your no help twat!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by blatchford85 View Post
    i dont but you have no option but to play atlest 7-8 of them you cant just change the whole 11 every game..........thanks for your no help twat!!!
    your the one that needs help. it's no skin off of my nose if you cant find the problem, no need to go about insulting me when i'm not the one with an issue, when you've asked for suggestions on how it can be resolved. i came to help, not to be insulted.

5. What team are you? Some teams only have 3/4 days between each day. IIRC there is a way to let your team of training for a day, that may help your team's fitness recover again.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JLBfifa View Post
    What team are you? Some teams only have 3/4 days between each day. IIRC there is a way to let your team of training for a day, that may help your team's fitness recover again.
    Bayern so yh i have to play every 3 days most of the time but the main thing is when one of my players starts a game on 98-100% match fitness and condition he finish the game on like 60% it just seams alot because on fm 12 and 11 it was never that bad and he is never really fully fit again i have changed tatics and slow the tempo of the game down just incase i run running them into the ground and it makes no differnce its just a pain because if i play some1in a game he never get fully fit unless i leave him out for the next to games and to make thing worse all my players are internationals to so on the brake from the league and cup games they then play for there country lol it never end's

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    your the one that needs help. it's no skin off of my nose if you cant find the problem, no need to go about insulting me when i'm not the one with an issue, when you've asked for suggestions on how it can be resolved. i came to help, not to be insulted.
    this thread is me asking for help on this matter saying dont play the same team is no help what so ever because it's obvious
    JLBfifa get the idea

8. Quote Originally Posted by blatchford85 View Post
    this thread is me asking for help on this matter saying dont play the same team is no help what so ever because it's obvious
    JLBfifa get the idea
    it's a possibility. i'm just saying, i was only trying to help, i don't really give a shit if you have fitness trouble.

9. Quote Originally Posted by blatchford85 View Post

He WAS actually trying to help and his suggestions was also spot on. If you play lots of matches, you need to be prepared to rotate more than one might want.

Next time you insult someone that is trying to help you, you will face a serious infraction and not just a warning
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 06/01/2013 at 06:28 PM.
    SFolio likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFolio View Post
    it's a possibility. i'm just saying, i was only trying to help, i don't really give a shit if you have fitness trouble.
    If you dont give a shit dont reply to the thread then SFolio all i was saying was you was no help because thats stating the obvious what did you expect me to say o yeah that must be the reason i didnt think playing the same team for 60+ games would be why they were never fully fit lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast