Like Tree2Likes

Mourinho's Champions of Chelsea
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

  1. Mourinho's Champions of Chelsea

    EDIT: Tactic no longer functions correctly on new patch.
    May try and fix it some time in the future.


    I know another Mourinho Chelsea tactic cropped up a few hours ago, however I have been creating this ever since I finished with my Mourinho's Magical Madrid tactic. It has been finished for a good 5 hours now, but I finished the season first to provide you all with proof.
    I will fully write up this tactic tomorrow.
    Here it is for now.

    I don't mean to come up with excuses regarding the community shield, but I holidayed through pre-season and the community shield game was my first where I experimented with the tactic and commenced building it after seeing it in play.
    Once I made changes here and there and most notably to player instructions, it has been a machine.
    Some of you won't agree with the roles, i.e. everyone knows Drogba was a target man, however in truth he wasn't a typical target man. He was more of an all round striker - who HAS to also be a target man. Therefore why I have gone with a complete forward as it is a target man + a poacher in one.
    The rest of it is more or less typical Chelsea under Mourinho. Inside forwards with supporting full backs. Forwards tuck in to allow full backs to cross the ball in and so forth.
    Enjoy.



    DOWNLOAD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mourinho's Champions of Chelsea-iagp1n-qaj3my9exlyb6.png  
    Last edited by Kyanite; 22/03/2013 at 12:06 AM.
    The_Bulgarian likes this.

  2. Link dont work for me. You have another link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanite View Post
    I know another Mourinho Chelsea tactic cropped up a few hours ago, however I have been creating this ever since I finished with my Mourinho's Magical Madrid tactic. It has been finished for a good 5 hours now, but I finished the season first to provide you all with proof.I will fully write up this tactic tomorrow.Here it is for now.I don't mean to come up with excuses regarding the community shield, but I holidayed through pre-season and the community shield game was my first where I experimented with the tactic and commenced building it after seeing it in play.Once I made changes here and there and most notably to player instructions, it has been a machine.Some of you won't agree with the roles, i.e. everyone knows Drogba was a target man, however in truth he wasn't a typical target man. He was more of an all round striker - who HAS to also be a target man. Therefore why I have gone with a complete forward as it is a target man + a poacher in one.The rest of it is more or less typical Chelsea under Mourinho. Inside forwards with supporting full backs. Forwards tuck in to allow full backs to cross the ball in and so forth.Enjoy.DOWNLOAD

  3. PM'd

  4. Is it possible for you to show us, which players you were using at the different spots? - Like where have you been playing Mata? and which defenders and you used?
    looks very promising thanks for the upload

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tubpac View Post
    Is it possible for you to show us, which players you were using at the different spots? - Like where have you been playing Mata? and which defenders and you used?
    looks very promising thanks for the upload
    Goalie - Cech
    RB - Azpilicueta
    LD - One of your center backs
    CB - Another center back (really hasnt made much difference as to which i've used where, the combination of diff roles is what makes it solid)
    LB - Cole
    CDM - De Rossi/Nainggolan/Mikel
    CMR - Ramires/Nainggolan
    CML - Lampard/Oscar
    AML - Hazard/Mata
    AMR - Ben Arfa/Mata
    ST - Torres/Ba

    Edit: I prefer Dave (azpilicueta) at right back coz he is physically better which is important for support full backs going back and forth all game. Ivanovic is a center back ideally for this tactic IMO. Terry & Ivanovic are your strongest couple with Cahill & Luiz as backup.

    Also note this tactic hits the post a lot lol

  6. Kyanite likes this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by infozeta View Post
    Please tell me you were Ajax? :p

    EDIT: just noticed you were. Good to see it working Oppa Mourinho Style

  8. One more question m8, How the hell is it possible to play a high D-line and an offside trap, with JT on your team? :o

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tubpac View Post
    One more question m8, How the hell is it possible to play a high D-line and an offside trap, with JT on your team? :o
    Don't ask me, ask Mourinho who I have imitated lol

    But on a serious note, the line isn't that high. We are very solid in the middle due to the anchorman and 3 center mids so most opposition aim to attack down the sides, so full backs can keep up with attackers and let the line move back

  10. Oh well, ill try it of course. Well get back and see how i do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mourinho: I still love Chelsea!
    By Ramires in forum English Football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25/02/2011, 03:39 AM
  2. Getting Mourinho to Re-Join Chelsea
    By Deovoultcha in forum FM 2011 General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23/12/2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Mourinho goes back to Chelsea, with Beckham bound for United
    By The Guardian in forum English Football
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18/12/2009, 01:54 PM
  4. Mourinho hits out at Chelsea form
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31/12/2006, 11:26 AM
  5. Mourinho livid after Chelsea loss
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24/08/2006, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO