The winnng tactic?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. The winnng tactic?

hey guys this is my 1st time putting a tactic on here but i think this is an awsome one...one that WILL win you trophies and help if ur struggling..i kno the teams i have used it on are bigger teams, but i am still in testing it on lower league at the moment, but i have used it on Man Utd where it gave me a 34 game unbeaten run as well as the Quadtruple(Evidence on my Champions league challenge story)..Bayern munich where i have won the leaguex2 german cupx2 germna super cupx2 and the champions league also on this save with italy ...and now won Championship with 7 games left and have 94 points with wolves and on unbeaten run of 34 games in all comps.. i also am everton(on same save as wolves.) and put this tactic on when they were 18th and well adrift of saftey, but now sit in 10th 2 points from 6th spot

so here is the tactic and results of it

Tactic
    4-3-3...Man utd defence.tac

The winnng tactic?-fc-bayern-m-nchen_-tactics-team-2.png

Man utd

The winnng tactic?-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-2.pngThe winnng tactic?-english-fa-cup_-overview-stages.pngThe winnng tactic?-capital-one-cup_-overview-stages-2.pngThe winnng tactic?-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-7.png

Bayern

The winnng tactic?-chris-barber_-history-overview.pngThe winnng tactic?-german-first-division_-overview-stages.pngThe winnng tactic?-german-first-division_-overview-stages-2.pngThe winnng tactic?-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-6.png

Italy

The winnng tactic?-european-championship-qualifying_-overview-stages.png
    Wolves
    The winnng tactic?-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule.pngThe winnng tactic?-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-4.pngThe winnng tactic?-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-5.pngThe winnng tactic?-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngThe winnng tactic?-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-2.png

Everton

The winnng tactic?-everton_-fixtures-schedule.png

so as you can see very good so i thought i would share it with you so feel free to copy it and hope ur trophey cabinet will be full to burtsting

If someone can tell me how to upload the tactic file i am using i will put it on for u
    Last edited by White army; 19/01/2013 at 03:50 PM.

2. Edit post
    Go Advanced
    Attach the tactic

On Topic: If you see that the approach struggles when using lesser teams like Wigan, Southampton, Exeter etc, dont pay too more attention to that. A tactic that works really good for top teams dont need to be great with lesser teams. Its better then to make a different one for those.
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 19/01/2013 at 03:33 PM.

3. tactic now added

4. let me kno how u find it..my recommendation is not to change the Box to Box mids

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Edit post
    Go Advanced
    Attach the tactic

On Topic: If you see that the approach struggles when using lesser teams like Wigan, Southampton, Exeter etc, dont pay too more attention to that. A tactic that works really good for top teams dont need to be great with lesser teams. Its better then to make a different one for those.
    thanks for advice and yeah i need to create one for lower league..but i have so much confidence in this tactic more than i have for any other tactic i have made

6. Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    thanks for advice and yeah i need to create one for lower league..but i have so much confidence in this tactic more than i have for any other tactic i have made
    '

Thats my piont though, you dont NEED to do anything ;D

7. i'm trying your tactic with swansea, do you change the roles or you play always the same tactic?
    On the screen of the tactic you use 2 IF on support and anchorman on the downloaded tactic you use W attack, IF support and DM on support is that ok?
    Last edited by HCuper; 20/01/2013 at 11:27 AM.

8. always same apart from the winger should be inside foward support too my bad...and cm's keep as box to box..hope it works for

9. The winnng tactic?-swans.jpgThe winnng tactic?-swans2.jpg

this is how the tactic looks from the download link there are differences in the team instructions too. Is this tactic ok or should i change the team instructions according to the screen of bayern munchen?

10. Quote Originally Posted by HCuper View Post
    Attachment 302470Attachment 302471

this is how the tactic looks from the download link there are differences in the team instructions too. Is this tactic ok or should i change the team instructions according to the screen of bayern munchen?
    looks gd, but u may want to change the winger to inside forward support if u want..and maybe change mentality to attack on both for weak teams and support for stronger teams but i tend to leave them as it is with this tweak

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast