Like Tree4Likes

Learning the basics to get consistency
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

1. Learning the basics to get consistency

I cannot for the life of me get any consistency out of this game at all.. I've tried several clubs lower league and premiership, and it's like a bloomin lottery, win 5 lose 3 draw 1 etc... If I am being thick as pig poo then I need a club to manage with someone's help, and then guidance on how to manage them, but then it''s not my game then ?? HELP PLEASE !!!! In addition some of the scorelines are just nonsense when a team wins 6-3 lose 4-1 then win 8-5 ?? I realise this is only a game, but I htought this new version was a step closer to realism ???
    Last edited by mikeymodfather1969; 21/01/2013 at 11:23 PM.

2. A bit late for me now but if you truly want to learn, I have some free time tomorrow .

3. That would be fantastic, will be online tomorrow from about 7ish tomorrow night

4. Hi there.. me again... have decided to go for Barnet.... will study the players first before doing anything else, then let you know what I think...
    TheBetterHalf likes this.

5. Look for their strengths and weaknesses. Make a list of them and see what you should really take advantage of and what you actually can't do with the players.

Then look at the personalities of the players, their mental stats and the " report". After this you will get a better picture of what you can actually expect of the season. Remember that the further down the league system you get, the more equal all teams are in terms of quality. If having a team without born leaders etc, and having inconsistant players, this will be reflected in the results.

6. So... Instead of looking at the results too much, try focus on squad building. Where would you like to be in 5 years, what kind of football would you like to play in 5 years time. Set up a realistic goal and work towards it.

7. Thanks for the assistance, will continue to keep you posted on thoughts / questions.... Cheers

8. TBH,

So, just an example. Benfica have an ambitious squad as team mentality. Which conclusions did you make? I mean, a more agressive tactic and approach?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    TBH,

So, just an example. Benfica have an ambitious squad as team mentality. Which conclusions did you make? I mean, a more agressive tactic and approach?
    Thats more in the lines of " they will work hard to improve them selves in training "

Look at their Stamina, Work rate. Determination to see if you can play a high energy approach,
    jukilo likes this.

10. Am now starting to look through the midfield..... will be back to post in next day or two :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast