Like Tree14Likes

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. spanky123

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B style

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style V13.2.2

This is the 3rd tactic ive created using spurs ive been working on this tactic for some time now and can happily say i think its perfected

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-hotspur_-tactics-team.png

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

Attachment 303363

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-hotspur_-fixtures-schedule.png

This is a plug n play no shouts used training balanced and tactics no opposition instructions used

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-newcastle-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-aston-villa-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-liverpool-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-wigan-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-man-city_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-fulham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-everton_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-chelsea_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-aston-villa_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-sunderland-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.png

The only players i've bought are English youth players Thomas Ince, Jack Butland, Nathan Redmond, Luke Shaw, Wilfred Zaha and Grant Hanley which i try and use when i have easy games at home both in the league, cups and Europe!

the focal point of your team is your striker he has to have good pace and dribbling for the tactic to perform well

Final season Screenshots which includes winning both Premier League and Europa League

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-hotspur_-fixtures-schedule.png

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-man-city_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-anji-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-west-brom_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-leverkusen_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-girondins-bordeaux-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-liverpool_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-napoli-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.pngSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-dynamo-kyiv-v-tottenham_-stats-match-stats.png

Any Positive or Negative feedback welcome

Enjoy

Link for the tactic is below

Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style V13.2.2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style-tottenham-v-arsenal_-stats-match-stats.png  
    Last edited by spanky123; 03/02/2013 at 07:15 AM.
    MFerg91 likes this.

2. Do you use left footed IF on right side and right footed on left side?

Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    Spankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style V13.2.2This is the 3rd tactic ive created using spurs ive been working on this tactic for some time now and can happily say i think its perfected Attachment 303361Attachment 303350Attachment 303363Attachment 303362This is a plug n play no shouts used and i let assistant do everything except opposition instructions which i dont bother with
    Attachment 303352Attachment 303349Attachment 303351Attachment 303354Attachment 303355Attachment 303356Attachment 303357Attachment 303358Attachment 303359Attachment 303353 The only players i've bought are English youth players Thomas Ince, Jack Butland, Nathan Redmond, Luke Shaw, Wilfred Zaha and Grant Hanley which i try and use when i have easy games at home both in the league, cups and Europe!More screenshots will be added when i finish the current seasonAny Positive or Negative feedback welcome EnjoyLink for the tactic is belowSpankys 4-3-3 A.V.B Style V13.2.2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

3. spanky123
    no i use left on LW and Right on RW !

4. im going to try this out. do you change anything for away matches?

5. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by veez View Post
    im going to try this out. do you change anything for away matches?
    no keep everything the same fella

6. Quote Originally Posted by spanky123 View Post
    no keep everything the same fella
    okay, thanks!

7. and are the offensive benefits of having wingbacks greater than the defensive setbacks?

8. spanky123
    Quote Originally Posted by veez View Post
    and are the offensive benefits of having wingbacks greater than the defensive setbacks?
    from what ive seen having wingbacks has great benefits both offensively and defensively ! having wingbacks seems to help me cut out crosses and concede fewer goals via crosses which 70% of the time that how i was conceding

9. nice! hadnt thought of it that way. i thought they'd get caught out on the counter more often

10. first games look quite impressive, but i have an awesome team with spurs in my second season. might start a new save with a smaller team o really test this tactic's worth. but im really enjoying what i see.

thanks mate
    spanky123 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast