Like Tree8Likes

How to add the corner exploit FM13
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. How to add the corner exploit FM13

For the more observant of you, you will notice that it's exactly the same as last year, albeit less effective.

Aim: Near Post

GK: Default
    RB: Stay Back
    CB: Attack Far Post
    CB: Attack Near Post
    LB: Stay Back
    DM: Lurk Outside Area
    CM: Lurk Outside Area
    CM: Lurk Outside Area
    RW/STCR: Lurk Outside Area
    LW/STCL: Lurk Outside Area
    ST: Challenge Keeper

You need your best striker Attacking Near Post, Your Full Backs Staying Back and everyone else Lurking.

Now the question most of you will be asking is: How do I set multiple players to lurk?
    1. Go to "Player Instructions" on the "Tactics" tab and click "Show Instructions".
    2. Click on the player you want to lurk, move him to CENTER DEFENSIVE MIDFIELD.
    3. Tick the box saying "attacking corner" and click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
    4. Drag him back to his original position and change him back to his original role (Complete forward, poacher etc.)
    Done.

Some people wanted some results, my last 2 games
    6 goals from it Tomkins (Attack Near) and Phil Jones (Attack Far):

How to add the corner exploit FM13-screen-shot-2013-02-15-19.07.20.png

THIS CANNOT BE DONE WITH CLASSIC TACTICS AS FAR AS I KNOW SO DO IT BEFORE CONVERTING IT TO CLASSIC
    Last edited by Hazza22299; 15/02/2013 at 08:15 PM.
    sdbrook likes this.

2. Does the corner exploit actually work this fm and this latest patch? all ive read about it is negative stuff tbh. While im here anyway, as your the chief of exploits, have u found any obvious ones in the latest patch?

3. can u show us results of that exploit? i.e. your striker stats during season,how many goals he scored after corner...

4. Now the question most of you will be asking is: How do I set multiple players to lurk?
    1. Go to "Player Instructions" on the "Tactics" tab and click "Show Instructions".
    3. Click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
    4. Drag him back to his original position and change him back to his original role (Complete forward, poacher etc.)
    Doesn't work
    mikeruttz likes this.

5. Don't work for me! I haven't the option "Lurk outside area".

How to add the corner exploit FM13-fc-girondins-de-bordeaux_-tactique-joueur.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to add the corner exploit FM13-fc-girondins-de-bordeaux_-tactique-joueur.png  
    Last edited by 8GoUrCuFf8; 15/02/2013 at 03:54 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mark1862 View Post

Now the question most of you will be asking is: How do I set multiple players to lurk?
    3. Click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
    Doesn't work

its not centre defensive midfield

you drag the player to CENTRE MIDFIELD

7. Quote Originally Posted by StueyRob View Post
    its not centre defensive midfield

you drag the player to CENTRE MIDFIELD
    You can actually drag them anywhere u don't have a current player, still works

8. I have edited the OP as I have realised it's more effective with a man challenging the keeper.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 8GoUrCuFf8 View Post
    Don't work for me! I haven't the option "Lurk outside area".

Attachment 311320
    Once you move him tick the box and choose lurk outside area. Then move him back.

10. Far post, 2 biggest and best headers of the ball set to "stand on far post" and "attack far post" respectively. Not an "exploit" but i score a lot of corner goals. Also, Free kicks, set to long and only put your best headers in the box. EASY!
    Hazza22299 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast