Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. Quote Originally Posted by donchen View Post
    Sorry there are too many pages to read so i'm just gonna post the qn here.

I just want to know if there are any modification i need to change after downloading the tactic to enhance?
    There are no changes at all, it can be used as plug and play or you can use the OI if you wish.

2. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-swansea-city_-matches-schedule.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-swansea-city_-matches-schedule-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-swansea-city_-matches-schedule-3.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-swansea_-transfers-history.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-michu_-overview-attributes.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-tony-watt_-overview-attributes.png
    Restarted again and start my long term save with Swansea. Finished 2nd on the first season! However, got eliminated out of FA and Capital cup. Didn't use any OIs. The best tactic for this FM I ever used! Only signed players using 48months installments. Michu and Tony Watt partnership both are unstoppable.

Once again, thanks sean for this tactic! Highly recommended for people to try this tactic out. It has a very solid defense if you have good players.
    Last edited by Udonking; 06/04/2013 at 01:55 PM.

3. I get the results I want,but I don't like the amount of shots my team has..I usually have about 8 or 9 shots a game and 3-4 of them are on target.Any idea how to increase the shot count?

Also - Undonking, which skin is this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shamrokk View Post
    I get the results I want,but I don't like the amount of shots my team has..I usually have about 8 or 9 shots a game and 3-4 of them are on target.Any idea how to increase the shot count?

Also - Undonking, which skin is this?
    Carbon Skin 2013 for FM13

5. I'm using this tactic with Man City and have just played a half season. But I have a very small problem with this tactic. Don't get me wrong: I'm sitting comfortably top of the league 6 points in front of our arch rivals having played 20 matches and only lost once. My problem is this: for me the tactic is a little unspectacular (for lack of a better word). A lot of 1-0 victories and my only purchase (and a very expensive one I might add) Falcao has only scored 5 in 18 matches. Also over half of my goals comes from corners. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the tactic should be working. Maybe I'm asking too much but with the squad I have the team must play a more eye pleasing tiki taka type football.
    My starting eleven is: Hart, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Maicon, Touré, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Falcao (Aguero)
    Last edited by klemme; 06/04/2013 at 02:48 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by klemme View Post
    I'm using this tactic with Man City and have just played a half season. But I have a very small problem with this tactic. Don't get me wrong: I'm sitting comfortably top of the league 6 points in front of our arch rivals having played 20 matches and only lost once. My problem is this: for me the tactic is a little unspectacular (for lack of a better word). A lot of 1-0 victories and my only purchase (and a very expensive one I might add) Falcao has only scored 5 in 18 matches. Also over half of my goals comes from corners. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the tactic should be working. Maybe I'm asking too much but with the squad I have the team must play a more eye pleasing tiki taka type football.
    My starting eleven is: Hart, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Maicon, Touré, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Falcao (Aguero)
    this is how the tac works its not a barc tac if you dont like winning 1-0 use something else but im using this with my man city save

7. Quote Originally Posted by klemme View Post
    I'm using this tactic with Man City and have just played a half season. But I have a very small problem with this tactic. Don't get me wrong: I'm sitting comfortably top of the league 6 points in front of our arch rivals having played 20 matches and only lost once. My problem is this: for me the tactic is a little unspectacular (for lack of a better word). A lot of 1-0 victories and my only purchase (and a very expensive one I might add) Falcao has only scored 5 in 18 matches. Also over half of my goals comes from corners. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the tactic should be working. Maybe I'm asking too much but with the squad I have the team must play a more eye pleasing tiki taka type football.
    To be fair with my SM team in my first title season I was winning most of the games by 1-0, but now I'm winning games by 5+ goals regularly. Admittedly I have a better squad now but the core of the team is the same and they've had seasons to gel. I reckon with time the results will get bigger, but at least you're winning games!

8. Quote Originally Posted by FatTony View Post
    I've continued to put in good performances all season, but have still continued to struggle with results.I've got 4 games left in my first season with West Ham, but i've just saved and quit as i need a break from the frustration.I don't think i've gained a point this season that i didn't fully deserve, but have dropped up to 30 points from some of the most outrageous scenarios i've ever witnessed in FM.For instance, in the one game of the season that i could have actually nicked a win when i only deserved a draw, was away to Man City. Its injury time and a long punt forward for City is arcing harmlessly back to my GK who can simply pick it up. Instead, he goes racing out of the box past the ball, leaving Tevez an open goal and its 1-1.If i was getting the results my performances deserved i'd be challenging for the title, instead i'm hovering around the middle of the table with not even a slight chance of Europe.Sean - Just want you to know that i don't blame the tactic, i'm going to have another season and see how it goes when i have a few more of the right players for the roles.Cheers
    I have to say I am gutted for you! Really thought it would turn around. Typical West Ham! But I reckon you will have a much improved season next year if you get rid of the deadwood and bring in the right players - european football I'd hope.

9. just about to start my second season with sanmarino got 1 or 2 better players so this might be the year we go up wish me luck
    seanhrfc likes this.

10. belting tactic sean, though I loaned wanyama and he's got 3 red cards in 7, do find my dmc's getting alot of second yellows?

11. Quote Originally Posted by wixta79 View Post
    belting tactic sean, though I loaned wanyama and he's got 3 red cards in 7, do find my dmc's getting alot of second yellows?
    I've found that if you have particularly aggressive DMs they pick up a lot of cards. Try changing their tackling to easy, though I generally always sub a dm if they've been booked. Who are you playing as?

12. Great Tactic!!

I've had good success With this tactic by managing to guide salernitana to a seria c2 b win and a seria c/2 super cup win, we always performed well (almost an average rating of 7 in my best 11!!) Although we let a few results slip away towards the end. My only Criticism would be more guidance with the filters and attributes for the lower leagues like what players stats to prioritize the most as not all lower league players are as well rounded (as the filters suggest) . But overall fantastic tactic!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno.jpg   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ciro.jpg   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno.1.jpg  

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno.2.jpg   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno.12.jpg   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-best-11.jpg  

Last edited by rmcog; 06/04/2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Needed better wording
    seanhrfc likes this.

13. Turnaround

Hey, I've been trying your tactic with QPR and it's working wonders! I'm half season through sitting on the top 3 all season long. The only thing that's bugging me is that I lost 3 games to the "big guys" after opening 2-0, and then the team simply blacks out and the defense is cut open like swiss cheese! How do you believe I can get around this? Switching to counter has not given me any results, nor defensive... Again, the tactic is crazy good! Just wanted help on that.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mmitidieri View Post
    Hey, I've been trying your tactic with QPR and it's working wonders! I'm half season through sitting on the top 3 all season long. The only thing that's bugging me is that I lost 3 games to the "big guys" after opening 2-0, and then the team simply blacks out and the defense is cut open like swiss cheese! How do you believe I can get around this? Switching to counter has not given me any results, nor defensive... Again, the tactic is crazy good! Just wanted help on that.
    Try changing use dm to defend and your wingers to defensive wingers on support and leave it on control that's what works for me
    Last edited by rmcog; 06/04/2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: forgot quote

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmitidieri View Post
    Did you say well done at half time??
    Made that mistake a few times and the results are shocking.

16. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-sommario-fasi.png

Won the Serie A with record of points and Italy Cup in first season.
    I've only signed Fierro on loan.
    Really amazing tactic!!!
    Last edited by Orl; 06/04/2013 at 06:32 PM.
    MFerg91 likes this.

17. I have been using this wiith LOSC Lille...

Just to say that this tactic is amazing! I am currently in December 2012. Got eliminated in champion´s group stage (in a group with Barça and City), but still managed to beat Barcelona 4-1!

So I am predicting that I will win everything else, lol... Sitting on top of the league with good advantage, Ancelotti already been fired from PSG they are 15/18 points behind me and Lyon are doing a crappy season... Basically I lost interest in the save because was too easy, blame you Sean for a amazing tactic

if you want I could put ss, but today I am too lazy... lol

I am thinking of testing this in a low team from Portugal, that should be a challenge...
    seanhrfc likes this.

18. using milan in 2018, took over them they were in a mess, runners up in the league though last year, this season im top so far, such a consistent tactic, even when you dont win its close
    seanhrfc likes this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Orl View Post
    Attachment 327775

Won the Serie A with record of points and Italy Cup in first season.
    I've only signed Fierro on loan.
    Really amazing tactic!!!
    Parma in the champions league? How did they pull that off, always near relegation on my saves.

20. Quote Originally Posted by NattoKilla View Post
    Parma in the champions league? How did they pull that off, always near relegation on my saves.
    I've lost 2 matches against them, I don't know how it's possible lol.
    The same for Pescara in 5th position.

21. ı am trying this tactic with Deportivo. evething is OK. ı will upload many pictures, after end of season.

22. Won the quadruple with Man Utd using Attacking Movement instead of Defensive Positioning. Maybe a tweak for people managing big teams
    seanhrfc likes this.

23. Uuuurgh. Got exceptionally drunk last night at a mate's birthday - sent myself on holiday when I got home to FM. So the 100+ games unbeaten run is gone.
    kitchin75, jukilo, MFerg91 and 1 others like this.

24. Do people leave this tactic on attacking for away games?

25. Hello, do I need to change something in the game after loading tactics? I loaded it normally, and to be honest I am disappointed with the attitude of my team, playing terribly in the box, playing a poor team.

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hbm9idc.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-5yvo5mp.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-tavtt49.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fmacgts.jpg
    table: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-gxrqges.png 3/2/3 14:14 goals..

Help me
    Last edited by Hropek; 07/04/2013 at 01:01 PM.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hropek View Post
    Hello, do I need to change something in the game after loading tactics? I loaded it normally, and to be honest I am disappointed with the attitude of my team, playing terribly in the box, playing a poor team.
    Are you using the correct type of players, is your team fluid with the tactic yet? more info please

27. Does that mean? I do not understand .. I use players who are forward-looking and buying them .. what should I pay attention?
    normally gives players which have the designated items ..

28. Here, maybe this will help you evaluate whether all is well ;]

GK: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wwvgzkt.png

OL: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-qvctgug.png

ŚO: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-xqmsunh.png

ŚO: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-zcl1rke.png

OP: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-mnht3qh.png

DP: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-k1elebl.png

DP: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ipfrc67.png

PP: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fgcfcbe.png

LP: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hz4etnl.png

ŚN: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-6kcigkm.png

ŚN: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-9hrjevi.png

AC Milan win and lose with poor clubs from the Polish league xD

/edit: Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lkdagnn.png Sporting Lizbona 1:2 Cracovia, omg?! why I'm doing so well in the Champions League and so poorly in the league?

sorry for double post..
    Last edited by Hropek; 07/04/2013 at 02:33 PM.

29. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post

Player Attributes
    All Players
    As mentioned, there is a base of attributes that are important for a tactic such as this to work successfully and I look for all my players to have at least decent ratings. These attributes are: Composure, Decisions, Determination, Teamwork, Work Rate, Stamina.

Goalkeepers
    Primary: Handling, One on Ones, Reflexes, Communication, Positioning, Jumping.
    Supporting: Command of Area, Anticipation, Rushing Out, Strength, Aerial Ability, First Touch.

Full Backs
    Primary: Acceleration, Pace, Tackling, Positioning, Anticipation, Concentration, Crossing
    Supporting: Dribbling, Strength, Marking, Bravery, Off The Ball, First Touch

Ball Playing Defenders
    Primary: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Bravery, Concentration, Positioning, Jumping, Strength
    Supporting: Passing, Creativity, Acceleration, Pace, First Touch

Defensive Midfielders
    Primary: Passing, Tackling, First Touch, Anticipation, Positioning, Creativity
    Supporting: All other attributes! (They are real box-to-box type players so the more well rounded they are the better)

Wingers
    Primary: Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Off the Ball, Acceleration, Pace
    Supporting: Finishing, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning, Agility, Balance, Flair

Complete Forward
    Primary: Finishing, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Off The Ball, Anticipation, Strength
    Supporting: Dribbling, Heading, Jumping, Pace, Acceleration, Flair.

Advanced Forward
    Primary: Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Anticipation, Off the Ball, Pace, Acceleration.
    Supporting: Heading, Jumping, Flair, Passing, Creativity, Agility, Balance.

Player Filters (Thanks to contribution from ZicoAC)
    File-Upload.net - Arrigo-Sacchi-Filters.7z

Player Recommendations
    Below is a small list of players that I recommend for each role. These players are aimed at mid/lower table Premier Division sides - but this can be flexible as some will be good for greater clubs and some will go to lower reputation sides to. ALL players can be acquired for under 10 million and don't start on ridiculous wages, but the prices are estimating asking prices (will differ from game to game). Star rating is my own personal opinion of how recommendable they are based on their value for money, how well they fit into the tactic and their performance.

Goalkeepers
    Transfers: Fraser Forster (3.5-5.5m, Celtic, 4 Stars), Jose Jesus Corona (3-4m, Cruz Azul, 3.5 Stars), Willy Caballero (5-7m, Malaga, 3.5 Stars), Rafael (7-10m, Santos, 4 Stars), Julio Cesar (500k-1.5m, Benfica, 3 Stars), Vincent Enyeama (1-1.5m, Lille (out on loan), 3.5 Stars), Maxym Koval (5-6m, Dynamo Kiev, 4.5 Stars), Yann Sommer (2.5-3.5m, Basel, 4 Stars).
    Frees: Olexandr Rybka (3.5 Stars).

Full Backs
    Right: Gino Peruzzi (4-5m, Velez, 4.5 Stars), Frantisek Rajtoral (2.5-3.5m, Viktoria Plzen, 3.5 Stars), Nei (4-5m, Vasco, 3.5 Stars), Sebastian Corchia (7-9m, Sochaux, 5 Stars).
    Left: Alex Sandro (7-9m, Porto, 4 Stars), Fausto Pinto (500k-1m, Toluca, 3 Stars), Renat Yanbaev (3m, Lokomotiv, 3.5 Stars), Djamel Mesbah (2.5-3.5m, Parma, 3.5 Stars).
    Frees: Miguel (3 Stars), Albin Ebondo (3 Stars), Asier Del Horno (3.5 Stars), Walter Lopez (3 Stars).

Ball Playing Defenders
    Transfers: Gabriel Paletta (4-5m, Parma, 4 Stars), Jores Okore (1.5m, Nordjaelland, 4.5 Stars), Andersen Martins (5-6m, Al-Jaish, 4 Stars), Borja Gomez (1-2m, Granada, 4 Stars), Jonathan Mensah (5-6m, Evian, 4 Stars), Jorge GuaGua (1-1.5m, Deportivo Quito, 3 Stars), Siyabonga Sangwani (1-1.5m, Orlando Pirates, 3.5 Stars), Juan Forlin (6-7m, Espanyol, 4.5 Stars), Rafael Toloi (3-4m, Sao Paulo, 4 Stars), Alexander Dragovic (2-3m, Basel, 3.5 Stars).
    Frees: Thiago Heleno (3.5 Stars), Jurica Buljat (3 Stars), Fabinho (3 Stars), Walter Vilchez (3 Stars).

Defensive Midfielders
    Transfers: Simao (500k-1m, Shandong, 4.5 Stars), Victor Wanyama (7.5-9m, Celtic, 5 Stars), Francisco Cerro (4.5-6m, Velez, 4 Stars), Dudu Cearense (1.5-2.5m, Goias, 3.5 Stars), Guido Pizarro (3.5-5m, Lanus, 4 Stars), Geoffrey Kondogbia (2.5-4m, Sevilla, 4 Stars).
    Frees: Owen Hargreaves (3.5 Stars).

Wingers
    Transfers: Pablo Barrientos (9-10m, Catania, 4 Stars), Marco Davide Faraoni (3-4m, Udinese, 4 Stars), Georgi Milanov (2-3m, Litex, 3.5 Stars), Emiliano Armentaros (5-6m, Osasuna, 3.5 Stars), Yassin Mikari (5-6m, Sochaux, 3.5 Stars) Ilsinho (Loan, Shakhtar, 3.5 Stars).
    Frees: Dragan Blatnjak (3 Stars), Oscar Serrano (3.5 Stars), Igor Gabilondo (3 Stars).

Complete Forward
    Transfers: Leonard Kweuke (4-5m, Sparta Prague, 4.5 Stars), Dieumerci Mbokani (7-8m, Anderlecht, 4 Stars), Giovanni Moreno (2-3m, Shenhua, 3.5 Stars).
    Frees: Amr Zaki (3 Stars).

Advanced Forward

Transfers: Facundo Ferreyra (5-6m, Velez, 4 Stars), Carlos Fierro (2-4m, Chivas, 4 Stars), Abel Hernandez (6-7.5m, Palermo, 4 Stars), Viktor Fischer (7-9m, Ajax, 4.5 Stars), Hervin Ongenda (1m, PSG, 4 Stars).
    Frees: Ewerthon (3 Stars), Ioannis Amanatidis (3 Stars), Franklin Salas (3 Stars).

Best 11: Rafael, Corchia, Alex Sandro, Okore, Forlin, Wanyama, Simao, Barrientos, Armenteros, Kweuke, Fischer (77.5m)

Bargain 11: Rybka, Rajtoral, Del Horno, Okore, Gomez, Simao, Hargreaves, Ilsinho (Loan), Serrano, Kweuke, Ewerthon (11.5m)

Your players are not very suited to the tactic, use this and hopefully your results will improve!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hropek View Post
    Here, maybe this will help you evaluate whether all is well ;]

GK: Attachment 327971

OL: Attachment 327972

ŚO: Attachment 327973

ŚO: Attachment 327974

OP: Attachment 327975

DP: Attachment 327976

DP: Attachment 327977

PP: Attachment 327978

LP: Attachment 327980

ŚN: Attachment 327981

ŚN: Attachment 327982

AC Milan win and lose with poor clubs from the Polish league xD

/edit: Attachment 327990 Sporting Lizbona 1:2 Cracovia, omg?! why I'm doing so well in the Champions League and so poorly in the league?

sorry for double post..
    Hi Hropek,

I think the reason that you a struggling in the league is that some of your players do not fit the tactic very well. There are some with a very low work rate (znaczenie) so they are probably lazy against the weaker sides, so the system of the tactic will not work. Look at the post above from rmcog and see where you can build the team towards the tactic - all the attributes to look for are on there.

Good luck!

31. What should my starting 11/targets be for a Roma side?

32. my team

fixtures

laliga

Thomas Drage

Nelson Oliveira
    sike and seanhrfc like this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by mika aaritalo View Post
    my team

fixtures

laliga

Thomas Drage

Nelson Oliveira
    Nice work there, good luck trying to break El Classico!

34. Quote Originally Posted by Artix9125 View Post
    What should my starting 11/targets be for a Roma side?
    Just wanted to make sure this was saw as the posts to the sides are rather colossal.

35. Quote Originally Posted by Artix9125 View Post
    Just wanted to make sure this was saw as the posts to the sides are rather colossal.
    I'm in 2020 at the moment on my game so its difficult to judge them, but from memory your strongest area will be DM - de rossi, bradley, perrotta, tachtsidis. Lamela will grow into quality ML, Pjanic could probably do with being trained to play on the wing. Osvaldo will be good up top and I think you have Destro on loan. Stekelenberg is a class keeper.

You'll need to bring in a complete forward as the long term replacement for Totti as well as bolstering the defence, what's your budget?

36. I have a £6m budget. Lamela will be boss, Pjanic has great stats for RW, Osvaldo is pretty awesome, I don't know whether to keep Destro or not (always does shit for me). Got Rybka covering Stekelenburg. My defence is shite. So essentially, it's about 6m for a full defence.

37. Should I sign Kweuke for 4m up front and 3m over 48 months? I've just had a contract of 30k accepted.

38. If you can get some good defenders in cheap then yes Kweuke will be a good signing. Jores Okore and Borja Gomez are good cheap DCs

39. Quote Originally Posted by Artix9125 View Post
    I have a £6m budget. Lamela will be boss, Pjanic has great stats for RW, Osvaldo is pretty awesome, I don't know whether to keep Destro or not (always does shit for me). Got Rybka covering Stekelenburg. My defence is shite. So essentially, it's about 6m for a full defence.
    Id keep destro if i was u m8 as you haven't got many decent attacking options, check out Jonas Okore, Stefan Strandberg they are 2 strong cheap cb options

40. got to love being 3-1 up then it ending 3-3 lol

41. Yeah, I'm terminating Destro's loan, getting a bit of co-ownership money, getting Kweuke in and will have about 4m spare to get Strandberg and another CB.

42. CF: Kweuke
    AF: Osvaldo
    LM: Lamela
    RM: Pjanic
    LDM: De Rossi
    RDM: Bradley
    LB: meh
    CB: Borja Gomez
    CB: Strandberg
    RB: meh
    GK: Stekelenburg

Should storm Serie A with that squad.

43. Could somebody help me with the PPM for each position? (I couldn't find it, maybe it is there and i'm blind ;( )

Using it with Juventus now, will post when i have more games played.

44. Yes that looks like a quality team. I'm sure Juve will give you tough opposition though!

45. Any fresh link?

46. this is my birmingham team for my first seasdon in the prem

gk stockdale
    rb spector/a.smith
    lb murphy/bridge
    cb davies/ottesen/strandberg/wootton
    dm gunnarsson/schaars/mcarthur/mendes de silva
    wng redmond/hult/dockal/drage
    fw zigic/kozak/fierro/sanogo

looking for a better complete foward,needs to be cheap.i dont think its a bad squad since i only had 7m to spend ,lets hope i stay up

47. could get roque santa cruz on a free what do you think?

48. Is he better than what you already have?

49. Howdo you train your players? none or ask assistant?

50. Progress Update

Ok ive finished My Second season with Salerno finished 4th in the league, could of finished top but had a bad run of furn towards the end. we got promoted through 2 very good playoff performances. We also won the seria C Cup and managed to pull off some Massive Upsets. Overall I'm Having great success using this tactic!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno1.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salerno1%3B.png  

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salernol.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salernol%3B.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-salernol%3B.png  

Last edited by rmcog; 07/04/2013 at 08:03 PM.
    seanhrfc likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO