Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

  1. Quote Originally Posted by markbcfc View Post
    could get roque santa cruz on a free what do you think?
    If his wages are cheap then he will be worth a shot for one season, plus he speaks English and has good experience so might be ok as a tutor.

  2. 13k a week,also thats why i signed Wayne Bridge to tutor my promising left back Hancox,also i got to agree with having strong mental attributes for your players i find having a coupele of older players really helps
    Last edited by markbcfc; 07/04/2013 at 07:56 PM.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kobe25 View Post
    Howdo you train your players? none or ask assistant?
    Either leave them as they are or train them in their role e.g. defensive midfielder, complete forward.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by replica17 View Post
    Could somebody help me with the PPM for each position? (I couldn't find it, maybe it is there and i'm blind ;( )

    Using it with Juventus now, will post when i have more games played.
    Haven't looked too much into PPM if i'm honest, should be good with any.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by markbcfc View Post
    13k a week,also thats why i signed Wayne Bridge to tutor my promising left back Hancox
    He is a good prospect, I tried to get him in for my Walsall team but he went to Leicester.

    I am 6th in the Prem going into January transfer window badly need more quality on the wings but due to the low wages I can offer no-one is interested, I have got Assaidi in on loan (option to but £2.8m) and I have Ait Fana another Moroccan winger but he is pretty poor (0 goals and 2 assists in 15 games so he makes Downing look amazing) it's so frustrating when Belhanda, Sinclair and Holtby are all transfer-listed by Man City and I get them and Gaston Ramirez from Arsenal and I cant afford them!!

    I signed Cattermole who was a disaster, he cost £2.5m and on 30k a week and I have had to loan him out now as he was a walking red card just like in real-life I guess.

    Fabio has been great for me at LB, Adam Smith has done ok as well and Danny Batth has been solid with Strandberg. Jay Rodriguez misses lots of chances but hopefully he will come good.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mouldy7890 View Post
    He is a good prospect, I tried to get him in for my Walsall team but he went to Leicester.

    I am 6th in the Prem going into January transfer window badly need more quality on the wings but due to the low wages I can offer no-one is interested, I have got Assaidi in on loan (option to but £2.8m) and I have Ait Fana another Moroccan winger but he is pretty poor (0 goals and 2 assists in 15 games so he makes Downing look amazing) it's so frustrating when Belhanda, Sinclair and Holtby are all transfer-listed by Man City and I get them and Gaston Ramirez from Arsenal and I cant afford them!!

    I signed Cattermole who was a disaster, he cost £2.5m and on 30k a week and I have had to loan him out now as he was a walking red card just like in real-life I guess.

    Fabio has been great for me at LB, Adam Smith has done ok as well and Danny Batth has been solid with Strandberg. Jay Rodriguez misses lots of chances but hopefully he will come good.
    Is this with your Walsall team? Going well there.
    mouldy7890 likes this.

  7. My Walsall file overview

    Here is an update of my Walsall file then, now that I have worked out how to add images

    League One/Championship final tables

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-npower-league-1_-overview-stages.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-npower-championship_-overview-stages.png

    Prem season so far/I am in the Europa League as well after making it to the F.A cup final.


    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-tactics-overview-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-transfers-history.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

    Thanks for the tactic Sean, you have made FM13 very enjoyable again for me after losing interest after not having an enjoyable game to get stuck into!
    Last edited by mouldy7890; 07/04/2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Attachments duplication
    MFerg91 and rmcog like this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Artix9125 View Post
    What should my starting 11/targets be for a Roma side?
    I win easily Seria A and Italian cup with AS Roma in first season play with default squad
    mouldy7890 and seanhrfc like this.

  9. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-04-07_224412.jpg

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    Wow that's impressive defending, particularly against Chelsea! Had a couple of games before where the opposition didn't have a shot but not against the likes of Chelsea.

  11. Hi Sean first post ever from me just to say love the tactic!! Playing first season as man utd using attacking movement as training. third game of the season I beat villa 10-2 away but then my game crashed only managed a 2-1 win when I replayed. Still this tactic has some destructive powers cheers mate
    seanhrfc likes this.

  12. I have signed Gabriel Palletta on a free coming at the end of the season along with Cedric Mongongu, Fabrice N'Sakala and Taras Stepanenko. So my wheeling and dealing is coming along well.

    Right now though I am taking a punt on the old Everton loanee Denis Stracqualarsi for £1m. I will give him a go to the end of the season and see how he does and if he fails then I can send him on the first flight back to South America. Also another freebie in Jires Kembo-Ekoko, he can speak English which is good, so he will hopefully do well for me as I have struggled with my wingers so far.

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-jir-s-kembo-ekoko_-overview-profile.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-denis-stracqualursi_-overview-profile.png


    Cieran Clark looks a good ball playing centre back for people starting out. Villa (in the championship) are wanting £6m-£7m though for him which is too much at this point for me.

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ciaran-clark_-overview-profile.png

  13. I went to the Champions League quarter-finals by smashing the 3:0 and 1:0 Manchester United


    ps. match against Ruch Chorzow much weaker form due to the sale of key striker

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-0dql7sl.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-bpltmx6.png

    Thanks!!
    seanhrfc likes this.

  14. seanhrfc

    And maybe you tried to change things in tactics to make it as effective as before, but that players do not lose it on the condition?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hropek View Post
    I went to the Champions League quarter-finals by smashing the 3:0 and 1:0 Manchester United


    ps. match against Ruch Chorzow much weaker form due to the sale of key striker

    Attachment 328307
    Attachment 328308

    Thanks!!
    Great results there in the end, good work!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    seanhrfc

    And maybe you tried to change things in tactics to make it as effective as before, but that players do not lose it on the condition?
    The only way to do this is to take away some of the closing down, but that is what makes this tactic so effective defensively. Its built on work rate - the Sacchi way.

    Best way around it is to have versatile players with good conditioning and have a strong rotation policy.

  17. 1 problem i faced, because i am newb to fm. I always don't know what players to buy after every mid-season and end-season. Even there's genie scout I also have problems. Any tips from anyone? Thanks. I'm in preseason of my Swansea save. Going 2nd season.
    Last edited by Udonking; 07/04/2013 at 11:47 PM.

  18. hi amazing tactic using it exactly as uve set it up and after initial 10 games im flying high second in championship with leeds who were favourites to get relegated at start of season(second season in) i took over in feb first season and managed to keep them up on last day of season!! curruntly 1stjan second in championship!! AMAZING!!

  19. And Again:

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-04-08_004606.jpg

    seanhrfc


    And maybe you tried to change things in tactics to make it as effective as before, but that players do not lose it on the condition?

  20. As a follow up to my previous comments about experimenting with different attacking formations whilst keeping the defensive strength, match prep, OIs etc intact, I thought I'd post the following.

    Yes, I know it's with Real Madrid therefore lots of wins should be expected, however the stand outs for me are the completely rock solid defence with the massive number of goals scored. This is actually the first save I have had where I have also managed to get C.Ronaldo working as one would expect (he just won Player of the Year and The Golden Ball).

    Games Played: 36
    Goals Conceded: 15
    Goals Scored: 135

    I'm still in January, so only half a season played so far. I wouldn't expect even Real Madrid to produce that sort of return.

    The only changes I have made are to the attack formation, a slight tweak to increase the team's width, the AP ticked as playmaker, and to play home matches as "attacking" with away matches as "control". Everything else is as per the OP.

    My purpose of posting this is whilst we have pretty much all seen very impressive results with one of the outstanding tactics of FM 2013, if the defensive formation is kept there are potentially other formations that could be developed which may help open other avenues of success. I know some people have mentioned slight concerns with few shots made / goals scored, so a little experimentation such as this may help.

    Brilliant tactic sean, and gets my vote for tactic of the year. And if there isn't a tactic of the year contest, we should start one so you can win .

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-real-madrid-c.f._-fixtures-schedule.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-real-madrid-c.f._-tactics-overview.png
    seanhrfc likes this.

  21. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino-v-acf-fiorentina_-stats-match-stats.png

    The above result, 8-0 vs Fiorentina, has wrapped up the title for me! Been in and out of this game whilst doing some diss work so a lot of it was on holiday and the league form was not as good as before because of this. But still got cup final (Fiorentina) and Champions League final (Valencia) to play to complete the 6 trophy wins for the 3rd season in a row.

    And of course after this I've got Euro 2020 which I am really looking forward to! If you are interested I'm doing a little story on it San Marino: Road to World Cup Glory
    herne79 likes this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    As a follow up to my previous comments about experimenting with different attacking formations whilst keeping the defensive strength, match prep, OIs etc intact, I thought I'd post the following.

    Yes, I know it's with Real Madrid therefore lots of wins should be expected, however the stand outs for me are the completely rock solid defence with the massive number of goals scored. This is actually the first save I have had where I have also managed to get C.Ronaldo working as one would expect (he just won Player of the Year and The Golden Ball).

    Games Played: 36
    Goals Conceded: 15
    Goals Scored: 135

    I'm still in January, so only half a season played so far. I wouldn't expect even Real Madrid to produce that sort of return.

    The only changes I have made are to the attack formation, a slight tweak to increase the team's width, the AP ticked as playmaker, and to play home matches as "attacking" with away matches as "control". Everything else is as per the OP.

    My purpose of posting this is whilst we have pretty much all seen very impressive results with one of the outstanding tactics of FM 2013, if the defensive formation is kept there are potentially other formations that could be developed which may help open other avenues of success. I know some people have mentioned slight concerns with few shots made / goals scored, so a little experimentation such as this may help.

    Brilliant tactic sean, and gets my vote for tactic of the year. And if there isn't a tactic of the year contest, we should start one so you can win .

    Attachment 328325Attachment 328326
    Wow that is impressive even for RM! What has been your first 11? Where did you play Ronaldo? How well do the AMs track back?

    I'm going to give some tweaks a try once I've finished my season with San Marino, so I'm going to give this a go for sure.

    Keep up the great work and cheers for the feedback.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Wow that is impressive even for RM! What has been your first 11? Where did you play Ronaldo? How well do the AMs track back?

    I'm going to give some tweaks a try once I've finished my season with San Marino, so I'm going to give this a go for sure.

    Keep up the great work and cheers for the feedback.
    Usual first 11:
    SK - Casillas
    FB (L) - Marcelo
    BPD (L) - Pepe
    BPD (R) - Albiol
    FB (R) - Ramos
    DM (L) - Sahin (recalled from loan)
    DM (R) - Sandro (my only purchase)
    AMC (L) - Ronaldo
    AP - Ozil
    AMC (R) - di Maria
    DLF - Higuain

    Interestingly Ronaldo is only my second highest rated player in the squad (8.20 average). Top honour goes to Sandro (8.24).

    Playing Ronaldo in the AMC (L) position isn't that different from his more usual wider left position, I've merely adjusted his (and di Maria's) training to mirror the slightly more central role. It's worth noting that their player instructions are set to "moves into channels" rather than "cuts inside" to take more advantage of the central space between opposing centre backs / full backs and our DLF dropping deep. I haven't noticed that causing any conflict with the "cuts inside" PPM.

    I needed to slightly widen this formation from your original as the 4 attackers were tripping over themselves too much with the narrow setup. The slider is only set to exactly half way though.

    Most crosses still come the 2 fullbacks, and the AP has provided the most goal assists. Ronaldo is easily my top scorer, with Higuain second, di Maria 3rd.


    The AMs actually track back quite well, as does the AP who sits slightly deeper than the AMs anyway due to his support role. Not as well as the wingers in your original perhaps, but they do get back and help out some.


    Having a lot of fun with this at the moment. I'll send you the tactic if you like.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    Usual first 11:
    SK - Casillas
    FB (L) - Marcelo
    BPD (L) - Pepe
    BPD (R) - Albiol
    FB (R) - Ramos
    DM (L) - Sahin (recalled from loan)
    DM (R) - Sandro (my only purchase)
    AMC (L) - Ronaldo
    AP - Ozil
    AMC (R) - di Maria
    DLF - Higuain

    Interestingly Ronaldo is only my second highest rated player in the squad (8.20 average). Top honour goes to Sandro (8.24).

    Playing Ronaldo in the AMC (L) position isn't that different from his more usual wider left position, I've merely adjusted his (and di Maria's) training to mirror the slightly more central role. It's worth noting that their player instructions are set to "moves into channels" rather than "cuts inside" to take more advantage of the central space between opposing centre backs / full backs and our DLF dropping deep. I haven't noticed that causing any conflict with the "cuts inside" PPM.

    I needed to slightly widen this formation from your original as the 4 attackers were tripping over themselves too much with the narrow setup. The slider is only set to exactly half way though.

    Most crosses still come the 2 fullbacks, and the AP has provided the most goal assists. Ronaldo is easily my top scorer, with Higuain second, di Maria 3rd.


    The AMs actually track back quite well, as does the AP who sits slightly deeper than the AMs anyway due to his support role. Not as well as the wingers in your original perhaps, but they do get back and help out some.


    Having a lot of fun with this at the moment. I'll send you the tactic if you like.
    could you send it to me aswll plz would love to try this with my juv or man u saves

  25. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    Usual first 11:
    SK - Casillas
    FB (L) - Marcelo
    BPD (L) - Pepe
    BPD (R) - Albiol
    FB (R) - Ramos
    DM (L) - Sahin (recalled from loan)
    DM (R) - Sandro (my only purchase)
    AMC (L) - Ronaldo
    AP - Ozil
    AMC (R) - di Maria
    DLF - Higuain

    Interestingly Ronaldo is only my second highest rated player in the squad (8.20 average). Top honour goes to Sandro (8.24).

    Playing Ronaldo in the AMC (L) position isn't that different from his more usual wider left position, I've merely adjusted his (and di Maria's) training to mirror the slightly more central role. It's worth noting that their player instructions are set to "moves into channels" rather than "cuts inside" to take more advantage of the central space between opposing centre backs / full backs and our DLF dropping deep. I haven't noticed that causing any conflict with the "cuts inside" PPM.

    I needed to slightly widen this formation from your original as the 4 attackers were tripping over themselves too much with the narrow setup. The slider is only set to exactly half way though.

    Most crosses still come the 2 fullbacks, and the AP has provided the most goal assists. Ronaldo is easily my top scorer, with Higuain second, di Maria 3rd.


    The AMs actually track back quite well, as does the AP who sits slightly deeper than the AMs anyway due to his support role. Not as well as the wingers in your original perhaps, but they do get back and help out some.


    Having a lot of fun with this at the moment. I'll send you the tactic if you like.
    Looks quality, will give it a go. Feel free to send it over, with a bit more testing I could put it on the OP if you would like.

  26. Some ss from my second season with AS Roma in first season win everything league and cup



    This tactic make my save little bit boring lol



    my team

    Last edited by j3nick; 08/04/2013 at 01:16 AM.
    seanhrfc likes this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by j3nick View Post
    Some ss from my second season with AS Roma in first season win everything league and cup



    This tactic make my save little bit boring lol

    View image: 3

    my team

    View image: 2
    nice skin what is it



  28. Sry to repost. Anyone can teach me how to find players effectively using genie scout or what so ever methods. I have this kind of problem every transfer window. Cos i duno many players from fm. Newb to fm.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Udonking View Post
    Sry to repost. Anyone can teach me how to find players effectively using genie scout or what so ever methods. I have this kind of problem every transfer window. Cos i duno many players from fm. Newb to fm.
    I don't use genie scout and never have done. Best thing to use is the player filters found in the OP as well as searching through the players I have listed there. Good luck!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    Usual first 11:
    SK - Casillas
    FB (L) - Marcelo
    BPD (L) - Pepe
    BPD (R) - Albiol
    FB (R) - Ramos
    DM (L) - Sahin (recalled from loan)
    DM (R) - Sandro (my only purchase)
    AMC (L) - Ronaldo
    AP - Ozil
    AMC (R) - di Maria
    DLF - Higuain

    -----------


    Having a lot of fun with this at the moment. I'll send you the tactic if you like.
    I would be interested in testing your modified version. The formation would work great with my West Ham team I've put together.

    Thanks, Tim

  31. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    As I'm finding, not only is this tactic quite incredible in itself, it also opens up further possibilities.

    Leaving the 6 defensive players, team and individual instructions pretty much alone, it's perfectly possible to change around the front 4 into different formations, which could help teams who may be weaker or stronger in some areas.
    Has anyone tried tweaking this to a 4231 deep formation, with 2 DMC, AMR/L, AMC, and STRC?

    And congratulations to Seanhrfcfor this great tactic.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I don't use genie scout and never have done. Best thing to use is the player filters found in the OP as well as searching through the players I have listed there. Good luck!
    Hmm what if the players are getting older? How do i find those regens?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    As a follow up to my previous comments about experimenting with different attacking formations whilst keeping the defensive strength, match prep, OIs etc intact, I thought I'd post the following.

    Yes, I know it's with Real Madrid therefore lots of wins should be expected, however the stand outs for me are the completely rock solid defence with the massive number of goals scored. This is actually the first save I have had where I have also managed to get C.Ronaldo working as one would expect (he just won Player of the Year and The Golden Ball).

    Games Played: 36
    Goals Conceded: 15
    Goals Scored: 135

    I'm still in January, so only half a season played so far. I wouldn't expect even Real Madrid to produce that sort of return.

    The only changes I have made are to the attack formation, a slight tweak to increase the team's width, the AP ticked as playmaker, and to play home matches as "attacking" with away matches as "control". Everything else is as per the OP.

    My purpose of posting this is whilst we have pretty much all seen very impressive results with one of the outstanding tactics of FM 2013, if the defensive formation is kept there are potentially other formations that could be developed which may help open other avenues of success. I know some people have mentioned slight concerns with few shots made / goals scored, so a little experimentation such as this may help.

    Brilliant tactic sean, and gets my vote for tactic of the year. And if there isn't a tactic of the year contest, we should start one so you can win .

    Attachment 328325Attachment 328326
    send me plz link to this brilliant tactic

  34. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Has anyone tried tweaking this to a 4231 deep formation, with 2 DMC, AMR/L, AMC, and STRC?

    And congratulations to Seanhrfcfor this great tactic.
    I made a few tests with the formation tweaked to a 4231 with 3 AMCs and a DLF and normal width (as suggested by herne79), and it seems to work very well. Then I tested a formation with AMR, AML, AMC and AF (with the original narrow width) and it seemed to work even better. So, definitively the positions of the front 4 can be tweaked without the tactic losing its effeciveness.

  35. Just won Euro 2020 with San Marino! San Marino: Road to World Cup Glory

    Absolutely buzzing, so happy with this tactic. I will get round to making some tweaks to suit different formations/teams as some people are trying.

  36. wow well done on the San Marino win! - I won treble first season in ligue 1 with OGC Nice
    Beat PSG by 8pts in the league
    beat PSG in both coupe de la ligue and french cup in the final!! 2-1 in coupe de la ligue and french cup 2-0! lol
    started 2nd season and I beat them again in the super cup 3-2 league had an OK start with 3 wins 2 draws,
    I hardly lose but draw quite a bit although altogether very very happy! thanks ever so much
    will let you know how I get on in the 2nd season
    seanhrfc and jukilo like this.

  37. And maybe you tried to change things in tactics to make it as effective as before, but that players do not lose it on the condition?

  38. herne97 can i have your tactics pls thank

  39. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    I made a few tests with the formation tweaked to a 4231 with 3 AMCs and a DLF and normal width (as suggested by herne79), and it seems to work very well. Then I tested a formation with AMR, AML, AMC and AF (with the original narrow width) and it seemed to work even better. So, definitively the positions of the front 4 can be tweaked without the tactic losing its effeciveness.
    Can you post this please?

  40. I see a few people have asked for my tactic tweak, so I'll try to link it here.

    A few things to note:

    - The AMCR and AMCL players should be great, quick finishers with good dribbling, passing and technical skills. Wingers and strikers should also do well here. Just retrain them. I would love to see how Gareth Bale gets on in the AMCR position, I reckon he'd kill it !

    - AMCR should be left (or either) footed, AMCL should be right (or either) footed.

    - The AP should be your real flair / creative player. Finishing attribute is not so important.

    - Play Control mentality away from home, Attacking at home. If you are really confident you could try attacking all the time, just like seanhrfc's original tactic. I've attached both tactics anyway.

    - I encourage you to play around with the front 4 formation to suit your team, just leave the defensive integrity intact. I've had other success as well by just moving 2 players from sean's original - moving one winger to an advanced winger as an Inside Forward, and dropping one of the strikers to AMC as a Trequartista. Play around and experiment !
    Attached Files
    Nova91 and jukilo like this.

  41. I restarted my Hartlepool career again working around this tactic. Sold of a few players and got in players only for free and on loan.

    Won the League One title and JPT.

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-npower-football-league-one_-overview-stages.png

    See transfer history below.

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hartlepool_-transfers-history.png


    For League One these players are brilliant free transfers.

    1. Lamine Diatta (DC/DR)

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lamine-diatta_-overview-profile.png


    2. Rafael Rebelo (Target man) Got me 20 goals and 11 assists !

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-rafael-rebelo_-history-career-stats.png

    3. Josip Collina (DC/DM) - Solid !

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-josip-colina_-overview-profile.png


    4. Fode Mansare - used him as a LM and my second best player. 8 goals and 23 assists !

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fod-mansar-_-history-career-stats.png


    My best player was clubs own Luke James - 30 goals and 14 assists !

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-luke-james_-history-career-stats.png


    Brilliant man !
    seanhrfc likes this.

  42. Has anyone tried it with PSG? Working in France at the moment and got a bet on with some french colleagues but everyone is struggling with them!
    And if nobody has tried it do you think it would work? Just thinking of players like Pastore, Lavezzi, Verratti...

  43. i know this tac is good but this amazing it was good in my first season with san marino i came 3rd but lost in the playoffs now in my second its going a hell of a lot better only got 1 or 2 better players but im first and not lost in 17games hope this goes on till the end of the season but it seems this tac gets better after the first season will update at the end of the season
    seanhrfc likes this.

  44. I fancy trying this with a new team. My Swansea game going well on Laptop but want something new on PC.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    I see a few people have asked for my tactic tweak, so I'll try to link it here.

    A few things to note:

    - The AMCR and AMCL players should be great, quick finishers with good dribbling, passing and technical skills. Wingers and strikers should also do well here. Just retrain them. I would love to see how Gareth Bale gets on in the AMCR position, I reckon he'd kill it !

    - AMCR should be left (or either) footed, AMCL should be right (or either) footed.

    - The AP should be your real flair / creative player. Finishing attribute is not so important.

    - Play Control mentality away from home, Attacking at home. If you are really confident you could try attacking all the time, just like seanhrfc's original tactic. I've attached both tactics anyway.

    - I encourage you to play around with the front 4 formation to suit your team, just leave the defensive integrity intact. I've had other success as well by just moving 2 players from sean's original - moving one winger to an advanced winger as an Inside Forward, and dropping one of the strikers to AMC as a Trequartista. Play around and experiment !
    I'm going to put this on the front page, great work!
    Nova91 likes this.

  46. For some reason I can't seem to get into ''advanced mode'' properly when I try to edit the OP. I will try again later.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    I see a few people have asked for my tactic tweak, so I'll try to link it here.

    A few things to note:

    - The AMCR and AMCL players should be great, quick finishers with good dribbling, passing and technical skills. Wingers and strikers should also do well here. Just retrain them. I would love to see how Gareth Bale gets on in the AMCR position, I reckon he'd kill it !

    - AMCR should be left (or either) footed, AMCL should be right (or either) footed.

    - The AP should be your real flair / creative player. Finishing attribute is not so important.

    - Play Control mentality away from home, Attacking at home. If you are really confident you could try attacking all the time, just like seanhrfc's original tactic. I've attached both tactics anyway.

    - I encourage you to play around with the front 4 formation to suit your team, just leave the defensive integrity intact. I've had other success as well by just moving 2 players from sean's original - moving one winger to an advanced winger as an Inside Forward, and dropping one of the strikers to AMC as a Trequartista. Play around and experiment !
    I guess you tweaked this tactic:
    Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss

    im also working on a same tweak :p

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Sigmatel View Post
    I guess you tweaked this tactic:
    Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss

    im also working on a same tweak :p
    Although it is is a similar formation, it has been tweaked from the original Sacchi 4-4-2.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO