Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    Hey mate, im thinking of giving this a go on my talent factory save, as my current tacitc has ''died out''. Since its youth products only, id appreciate if you could give me a list of useful PPMs for each position and should i train my CMs(DMs) as defensive mids or BBMs to make them more versatile ? BBM sounds more logical in my opinion but what would suit them best? Its important with specific training as i need to develop them correctly
    Hi, good luck with your save there, got to love a youth save! In terms of PPMs I have to admit that I haven't looked into it that much and is something I am looking to do so in the near future.
    pollackattack likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Hi, good luck with your save there, got to love a youth save! In terms of PPMs I have to admit that I haven't looked into it that much and is something I am looking to do so in the near future.
    This may help Recommended Player Preferred Move by Position

    Lots of reading though .
    Raikan007 likes this.

  3. Will have a read through that thread, cheers.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Hi, good luck with your save there, got to love a youth save! In terms of PPMs I have to admit that I haven't looked into it that much and is something I am looking to do so in the near future.
    thanks. was using raikans madness DMC for 4 seasons and managed to get to chapmionship, basically playing the npower league 2 team you get at start, but i do have some quality regens who already feature in the first team, so its going pretty well, but now i dont think i can cut championship level as im last placed halfway through season so i wanted to try something else.

    thanks about the PPMs, ill try to tinker them myself when i see how the tactic works. what about the training for the DMCs mate? should i put them on BBM or DM? or something else? really important to me

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    thanks. was using raikans madness DMC for 4 seasons and managed to get to chapmionship, basically playing the npower league 2 team you get at start, but i do have some quality regens who already feature in the first team, so its going pretty well, but now i dont think i can cut championship level as im last placed halfway through season so i wanted to try something else.

    thanks about the PPMs, ill try to tinker them myself when i see how the tactic works. what about the training for the DMCs mate? should i put them on BBM or DM? or something else? really important to me
    I've just started a new thread on the PPMs, looking to learn as well from that! For the re-training I'd look at it like this. If they are already solid defensively then I'd go for B2B so you can help boost their attacking attributes also. If they are a more attacking DM (low tackling etc) then train them as DM. The idea is to have as many midfield generals as you can in there, think Steven Gerrard!
    jukilo and pollackattack like this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I've just started a new thread on the PPMs, looking to learn as well from that! For the re-training I'd look at it like this. If they are already solid defensively then I'd go for B2B so you can help boost their attacking attributes also. If they are a more attacking DM (low tackling etc) then train them as DM. The idea is to have as many midfield generals as you can in there, think Steven Gerrard!
    link to thread ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mika aaritalo View Post
    my team



    fixtures








    laliga



    Thomas Drage



    Nelson Oliveira


    you know my first season(above). but 2. season not good. why???

    my new team, is different. because El Turco had too many loan players. end of season, I have had very few players. I changed a large part of the team. so my new players played very badly. what should I do???

  8. you know my first season(above). but 2. season not good. why???

    my new team, is different. because El Turco had too many loan players. end of season, I have had very few players. I changed a large part of the team. so my new players played very badly. what should I do???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mika aaritalo View Post
    you know my first season(above). but 2. season not good. why???

    my new team, is different. because El Turco had too many loan players. end of season, I have had very few players. I changed a large part of the team. so my new players played very badly. what should I do???
    give it time if you got a load of new players thay need time to gel it does come good dont worry

  10. As you've completely changed the team, it may take a long time for your team to gel. I generally try not to make more than 4/5 signings a season, less if the team is good enough.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    As you've completely changed the team, it may take a long time for your team to gel. I generally try not to make more than 4/5 signings a season, less if the team is good enough.
    I have completely changed my team because I had 10 loan players. I had to do

  12. Is there a better tactic on this forum? I think not
    seanhrfc likes this.

  13. In first season at Wolfsburg I won the league 34: 26W 6D 2L . Media pred. 8th Great tac
    seanhrfc likes this.

  14. easily the THE best tactic for fm13,ive got 8 games to go and i`m sitting 2nd in the prem with birmingham,with a chance of the title in the second season
    seanhrfc likes this.

  15. Hey mate how would this work for arsenal? They dont really have DMs, rather offensive AMCs and CMs. Or would you recommend a tweak for them?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fragnat View Post
    Hey mate how would this work for arsenal? They dont really have DMs, rather offensive AMCs and CMs. Or would you recommend a tweak for them?
    arteta, ramsey in the middle, cazorla and ox on the wings, theo as AF and giroud as CF. should work, but id get a real bulldozer for the middle of the park

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Fragnat View Post
    Hey mate how would this work for arsenal? They dont really have DMs, rather offensive AMCs and CMs. Or would you recommend a tweak for them?
    Cazorla can be trained to the wing, as can Ramsey who could become the best MR on the game. Arteta will be good in DM, though I'd spend your budget on getting in another one. Maybe Radja Nainggolan. You could also bring in Simao on the cheap as a back up.

  18. Just won the Confederations Cup, beating Holland in the semis and Argentina in the final:

    San Marino: Road to World Cup Glory

  19. Still OIs by assistant??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    Still OIs by assistant??
    Yes, with the national team by Assistant is Rodolfo Borrell (2 seasons now).
    W4NKER likes this.

  21. Going to have ago with Man City and was wondering how you would play Silva/Nasri? Also where would you play Tevez and Aguero?

  22. hey, i dont have a good ass man, so is there any filter or way i can speed up the process of checking players? for example i have to click profile, then info to see his foot. cant i put all this info on the player profile? is there a way to alter the skin to do it ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Going to have ago with Man City and was wondering how you would play Silva/Nasri? Also where would you play Tevez and Aguero?
    Nasri is a real versatile player - I had him on loan for San Marino for 2 seasons and in that time he mostly played ML and a few games MR. I also trained him at DM so he could cover there. Silva on the wing for sure. Tevez = Complete Forward, Aguero = Advanced forward.

    This should work very well with Man City.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Cazorla can be trained to the wing, as can Ramsey who could become the best MR on the game. Arteta will be good in DM, though I'd spend your budget on getting in another one. Maybe Radja Nainggolan. You could also bring in Simao on the cheap as a back up.
    What about Wilshere

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Fragnat View Post
    What about Wilshere
    Wow can't believe I forgot about him. You have two choices, train him as DM or as ML. He'd turn out to be the best on the game in either position judging by his attributes in 2021!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    hey, i dont have a good ass man, so is there any filter or way i can speed up the process of checking players? for example i have to click profile, then info to see his foot. cant i put all this info on the player profile? is there a way to alter the skin to do it ?
    Don't think there is unfortunately, can you not find a decent AM?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Don't think there is unfortunately, can you not find a decent AM?
    not with my budget and rep ill try to find a skin that will do it

  28. Quick update from my save with fc utrecht.
    So far going good. standing in 1st place in the januari window.
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-eredivisie_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fc-utrecht_-fixtures-schedule.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fc-utrecht_-transfers-history.png

    really like the tactic. btw the thing with the red card was just bad luck i guess. never happend again.
    mouldy7890 and seanhrfc like this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Forzautreg88 View Post
    Quick update from my save with fc utrecht.
    So far going good. standing in 1st place in the januari window.
    Attachment 328897Attachment 328898Attachment 328899

    really like the tactic. btw the thing with the red card was just bad luck i guess. never happend again.
    Fantastic results there, good work!

  30. quick question. my keeper does often the fatal mistake of distributing idiotically so an opposing striker will snap the ball up, go one-on-one and score. is that a bug? is it vital that distribution is short or can i set it on mixed or long ?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    quick question. my keeper does often the fatal mistake of distributing idiotically so an opposing striker will snap the ball up, go one-on-one and score. is that a bug? is it vital that distribution is short or can i set it on mixed or long ?
    I've only had this happen to me 3/4 times from memory, but its annoying when it does! I think it may be a small bug in the game. You can try to change his distribition but my keepers generally have a 95% pass completion rate.

  32. Won treble with Milan in the first season, and won European Super Cup, and WCC.. This tactics are simply perfect. The only thing I've changed is instead of AF and CF I put Balo as a poacher and Pazzo as a TM. Trained El Sha and KPB as a wingers, they are absolutely amazing in the second season. Well done!
    seanhrfc likes this.

  33. I think this tactic is a couple of tweaks away from becoming a super tactic!
    seanhrfc likes this.

  34. well just stated my 4th season with rangers first in the spl and what can i say its ripping up the spl at the mo yet to play celtic but i dont fear them im scoring for fun will update after my first old firm game love this tac
    seanhrfc likes this.

  35. I've just worked out how to multi-quote

    Quote Originally Posted by n3d0 View Post
    Won treble with Milan in the first season, and won European Super Cup, and WCC.. This tactics are simply perfect. The only thing I've changed is instead of AF and CF I put Balo as a poacher and Pazzo as a TM. Trained El Sha and KPB as a wingers, they are absolutely amazing in the second season. Well done!
    Interesting tweaks that you've made there, It will have just altered the settings slightly to suit the front two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    I think this tactic is a couple of tweaks away from becoming a super tactic!
    I'm not quite sure what these tweaks would be, any ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    well just stated my 4th season with rangers first in the spl and what can i say its ripping up the spl at the mo yet to play celtic but i dont fear them im scoring for fun will update after my first old firm game love this tac
    Good work, like I said, champions league with rangers :p

  36. well thats the plan but lets not run b4 we can walk

  37. well first old firm game done and i won 2-1 o im happy cos i was 1-0 down after just 13seconds and i did think i was in for a tonking but the boys did well

  38. Hey sean, great tactic! congratulations.. I have one question, though. Are OI's really important? I tend to think that they change the way tactics work, so Im not into using them. But you know better, of course. Thanks

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    well first old firm game done and i won 2-1 o im happy cos i was 1-0 down after just 13seconds and i did think i was in for a tonking but the boys did well
    Great result well done mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigmamou View Post
    Hey sean, great tactic! congratulations.. I have one question, though. Are OI's really important? I tend to think that they change the way tactics work, so Im not into using them. But you know better, of course. Thanks
    For me the OIs can help give that tiny (3%) winning edge, providing you know what you are doing and therefore use the right instructions. If you use the rarely/never options then it will go against the tactic, but there is no harm in adding in a bit of tight marking, closing down always, hard tackling or show onto weaker foot.

  40. Just let the assistant to that for you. Gotta work for his money

  41. One thing I've always forgot to say and guess it's important... If I setup the OI's against a team with only 1 striker and, for some reason, they change their tactic I immediately correct my OI's. One thing is to play against only 1 striker, other is to play against 2 strikers, or a different formation

    Guess this is only for those who play with OI's ahah. I always select them.
    seanhrfc likes this.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post

    I'm not quite sure what these tweaks would be, any ideas?
    I think it is solid in defence and the midfield is excellent, it is the 2 forward positions that I think could be tweaked to get more goals.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    I think it is solid in defence and the midfield is excellent, it is the 2 forward positions that I think could be tweaked to get more goals.
    See I've never had a problem with the strikers scoring, they score less overall than former FMs because the goals are really spread about in this tactic. Generally my strikers score 20-30 goals a season, my star striker's been getting 40+.

  44. To say this tactic needs tweaked is about the same as saying this below needs plastic surgery.

    http://celebsgoss.com/wp-content/upl.../10/Cheryl.jpg
    seanhrfc likes this.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by ShaunWolf90 View Post
    To say this tactic needs tweaked is about the same as saying this below needs plastic surgery.

    http://celebsgoss.com/wp-content/upl.../10/Cheryl.jpg
    Haha, well there's no such thing as perfection how is your save going recently mate?

  46. Quote Originally Posted by ShaunWolf90 View Post
    To say this tactic needs tweaked is about the same as saying this below needs plastic surgery.

    http://celebsgoss.com/wp-content/upl.../10/Cheryl.jpg
    she just needs so meat on her bones

  47. Just beat France 2-1...In France! The loss against them at home and the 0-0 draws against Latvia & Greece means I will probabluyhave to get through the play-offs however.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    she just needs so meat on her bones
    I'd prefer my bone in her meat

  49. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I'd prefer my bone in her meat
    lol

  50. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Haha, well there's no such thing as perfection how is your save going recently mate?
    Very very well. I keep promising screenshots, so apologies!

    My Wolves save started off quite slowly, I found myself flirting with the play-offs from August-February.. then from that point onwards the quality just began to shine through. Sigurdarsson was very good in the RF role. Doumbia also did well at DM.

    My stats were:

    12/13 : 2nd
    13/14 : 9th
    14/15: 11th (Carling Cup)

    Im currently 7th 14 games into 15/16. Now considering Wolves have peanuts to spend and to start with a squad completely opposite to the build of the tactic I think it is an outstanding feat.

    What your tactic has done has badly made me want to create one of my own, which is probably the best compliment you can get from a fellow player on FM which is fully of users just happy to plug and use somebody elses work. Our names are very, very similar - maybe I can match your tactics too Doubt it though!

    I will try and get some screenshots up as soon as I get home Sean. If only for Sigurdarsson's average rating throughout those seasons - he has been frightening!

    Good to see this tactic getting some exposure on Sigames too. I would without any doubt declare it the finest tactic on 13 and would recommend it to anyone.
    Last edited by ShaunWolf90; 10/04/2013 at 12:34 AM.
    seanhrfc, kitchin75 and jukilo like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO