Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. You make changes to the roles from the original tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Right a couple of the roles have been changed. The right winger must be on wing attack and the DMs both on support. Also your DCs are not quick enough between them. It can work okay with slow defenders, but you will obviously concede more goals.

You can have maybe one of the DCs slower (never below 12/12) but the other must compensate (15+/15+) for him. But overall I look for 14/14+ in both positions.

Cheers hernes79 and rich_genie for getting there before I did

2. My players always complain about heavy load in training. what can we do?? Sometimes i already change to light focus and they still complain it's heavy. Lazy buggers!!! haha.... : )

Jukilo's got it spot on here with the training.

3. Quote Originally Posted by xxlin View Post
    You make changes to the roles from the original tactics?
    No changes to original tactics. Phat_Dick who was struggling with the tactic had alterations from the original. As for seeing out a result, I just make sure I have more defensive players on in midfield and I time waste 80+ mins.

4. Hi,

Not a good idea to use control/defensive mentality to see the match out??

Thanks in advance

No changes to original tactics. Phat_Dick who was struggling with the tactic had alterations from the original. As for seeing out a result, I just make sure I have more defensive players on in midfield and I time waste 80+ mins.

5. A few things i've learnt in my 1st season in the prem with a a side rated well below average...

- Just because it's fluid, it doesn't mean it should work. Being fluid means your players know the tactic however, if you stop tactics match prep too soon, they don't have enough experience as a team playing it to make it reliable. I find this is more important than team cohesion training.

- Pace = Points. I don't mean just sign quick players, but try to keep all but your DMC at around 14+ pace and acceleration. 1st half of the season the majority of my squad was around 12-13 and struggled but since adding to it and upping the average, performances have increased massively.

- GK distribution is very important. I have changed from the original settings to long kick to CF. It gives me more attacking options without relying on sub-standard players to build anything. I use Connor Wickham in the CF role.

- Players can get MUCH better than your staff believe. I have a strikeforce partnership of Luke Freeman and Connor Wickham. My staff believe Wickham can get to 4.5 stars and freeman was expected to reach 2.5 stars at best. Currently Freeman is now at 3 stars with an apparent 1 star left to grow following half a season at a much higher level. So take a gamble on a player who has some of the important attributes of his role and save your money to upgrade facilities.
    mouldy7890, seanhrfc and jukilo like this.

6. tip: change free-kick distribution to cross centre

7. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    tip: change free-kick distribution to cross centre
    how do you do this

8. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    how do you do this
    go to tactics, then set pieces tab and tick the box next to free kicks, where it says mixed. change it to cross centre

9. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    go to tactics, then set pieces tab and tick the box next to free kicks, where it says mixed. change it to cross centre
    ok thanks so what have been your results been like with this change

10. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    ok thanks so what have been your results been like with this change
    just free kicks are more effective

11. Walsall 5th season summary

For my 5th season I decided to give youth a chance as I had some exciting regens I wanted to play and improve, so I sold on Kameni (£7.25), Jay Rodriguez (£12m), Stepanenko (£10m after getting on a free) and Jelle Vossen £10.25), all for huge profits! I splashed out £6m, my record signing for Coutinho. He has been very inconsistent as expected, but he is an exciting player so I like to play him in most home games.

Best XI and transfer history:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-tactics-overview-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-transfers-history-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-transfers-history-2.png
    As you can see, I bought in a load of regens and loaned them out. I'm hoping that they will soon be ready to challenge for the first team or that I can sell them on for profit.

Final League Table/F.A Cup/League Cup results

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-man-utd_-overview-overview-6.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hull-v-walsall_-overview-overview-2.png

We managed to retain the title, it was much closer this season and came down to the last 3 games. I lost some stupid games when resting players for the Champions League.
    Man United got their revenge for last season's two penalty shoot-out losses to me by winning one of their own.
    The league cup final was so frustrating in losing to Championship side Hull. We just couldn't score, so it was just one of those games that we all dread!

Champions League progress:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-paris-saint-germain_-overview-overview-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-paris-saint-germain-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-man-utd-v-walsall_-overview-overview-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-man-utd_-overview-overview-5.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fc-bayern-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png
    We had an easy passage through the group stages, just the 1 expected loss in the Camp Nou. We managed to get revenge v PSG (for them beating me in the final last year) by destroying them 4-0 in the 1st leg at the Bescot. 2nd leg could of been different if they hadn't missed their two penalties.
    Both semi-final legs were incredibly close, luckily Manchester United had Alex Sandro sent off in the 1st leg, which helped me keep the crucial 1-0 lead. 2nd leg was very much backs to the wall stuff but we held out.
    In the final, it was very fitting that Carlos Fierro would get the equaliser, as he was the top scorer in the competition even though he missed 3 months of the season with an injury. Along with Danny Batth getting the winner, he has been immense for me. Such a rock at the back! Over the moon with this win!

Full fixtures/results in full:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-13.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-14.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-11.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-10.png

Regens progress:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-siro-volpe_-overview-attributes-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hikmet-caner_-overview-attributes.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-maicon_-overview-attributes.png

It was these three fellas that made me to decide to give youth a go, they have made great progress over the season and hopefully they will be mainstays in the team for years to come.

Facilities:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-david-mould_-news-inbox-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-information-facilities.png

The board have agreed to a new stadium to be called Walsall Stadium (very original) this will be great though as our current one is very box standard. Our training and youth facilities are also being improved once again, so the future is looking very bright indeed! Just need to be careful now finance regarding my players contracts as with the club's success, then the players demands are getting much higher.
    Last edited by mouldy7890; 20/04/2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Deleting thumbnails
    seanhrfc, connors, jukilo and 1 others like this.

12. how can it be that this tactic works so well for almost everyone.
    i dont know what it is, but it doesnt seem to work for me. my teams plays terrible and almost every opponent is better..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
    how can it be that this tactic works so well for almost everyone.
    i dont know what it is, but it doesnt seem to work for me. my teams plays terrible and almost every opponent is better..
    Need a lot more detail to be able to help. Who are you playing as? What have the problems been?

14. I am Unterhaching in 2031 and desperate to find a decent tactic that works well. I just don't understand the game, really terrible at it but i keep on trying to find something that works..
    to be honest, i dont know where it goes wrong, it just does.
    before a tactic becomes fluid i lose like every game and then i just wait to get fired..
    Last edited by Didgeridoo; 20/04/2013 at 02:49 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
    how can it be that this tactic works so well for almost everyone.
    yor are not alone.

16. With Spurs I've won premier league 4 years in a row, champions league 2 years in a row (Beat Arsenal in the final both times, hell yeah!) All this without doing a single OI.
    seanhrfc and jukilo like this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
    I am Unterhaching in 2031 and desperate to find a decent tactic that works well. I just don't understand the game, really terrible at it but i keep on trying to find something that works..
    to be honest, i dont know where it goes wrong, it just does.
    before a tactic becomes fluid i lose like every game and then i just wait to get fired..
    Some screen shots will be a help as you're so far in the game and I know nothing about Unterhaching. Include a shot of the tactic and players in your first 11. What training you do.

There will be somewhere where you are not quite right, you'll get there.

18. Apologies for the recent lack of updates on my save. School, work and other things got in the way.

Anyway, just finished my 3rd season with Valencia CF and beginning the 4th one soon. We won everything. La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Spanish Super Cup and of course, the Champions League. I'm really happy with the save. I'll post up screenshots soon.

Question, how do you get the familiarity levels of the tactic up with a national team? With France, it's barely moving? What's your take on this Sean?
    seanhrfc likes this.

19. Likewise ^ I've been busy so I haven't time to continue my game for awhile.

Anyways, third season done with Lecce and... EUROPE!

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lecce_-fixtures-schedule.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lecce_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lecce_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

I was bricking it when we went on a losing streak, perseverance (and my youth improving) paid off and we jumped from 10th at that stage up to third! Not bad for the lowest wages spent on players in the league

Transfers:
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lecce_-transfers-history-4.png

Ferrario's Ratings just to show you how good your tactic is for defenders.
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-stefano-ferrario_-history-career-stats-2.png

Talent Update:
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-helmi-nabli_-overview-attributes-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-humberto-mera_-overview-attributes-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-matteo-sperati_-overview-attributes-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-rocco-lascala_-overview-attributes-2.png
    mouldy7890 and seanhrfc like this.

20. Sean - I'm doing really well with Athletic Bilboa(will post screens soon) but I was wondering if you had any training schedules for players and if you have any staff filters as well?

21. Wow!!! This formation is amazing. I'm currently in 2018/19 managing Reading. So far i have won 4 premier league, 3 fa cup, 1 champions league & Uefa cup.
    Transfer recommendations. Jem Karacan ( train him as DM..he is a beast), Lucas Romero & Allione (both play for Velez, train them for them to be world class), Doria (a bit expensive but worth it), Carlos Fierro ( must buy) and the best of them all is Jay Aston Emmanuel-Thomas (he can play on both wings and forward positions) my scout reccomended him but i never really had high hopes but he really comes in handy.
    Anyways check out the pics

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-capital-one-cup_-history-past-winners.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-fa-cup_-history-past-winners.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-awards-award-winners.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-awards-award-winners-5.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-history-past-winners.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-european-champions-cup_-history-past-winners.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-3.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-4.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-5.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-6.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-7.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-reading_-transfers-history-8.png
    mouldy7890, seanhrfc and MFerg91 like this.

22. I almost forgot, you must buy Lorenzo Crisetig. You will not be able to buy him on the 1st year as he is on loan. It does not matter if you are top team or lower team you will not find a better DM than him for this formation. Also i have got better out of my right winger when i play this guy on the right side of DM and set him to defend rather than support. Also with any player train them and set PPM for them to be really good.

He is my Captain and highest earner for a reason!
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lorenzo-crisetig_-history-career-stats.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lorenzo-crisetig_-overview-profile.png
    mouldy7890, seanhrfc and MFerg91 like this.

23. My second season with Benfica L. it was crazy I won everything: Portuguese Premier league, Portuguese league cup, Supertaça and Champions League, in CL i beat Arsenal, Barcelona, Galatasaray, PSG and in final match Chelsea 1-0

My best 11
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-zostava13-14.jpg

Portuguese Premier league

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-portugalsko13-14.jpg

Portuguese Premier league results

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-zapasy13-14.jpg

Champions Leagues results

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-cl13-14.jpg
    seanhrfc, kitchin75 and jukilo like this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by astillandsmall View Post
    Apologies for the recent lack of updates on my save. School, work and other things got in the way.

Anyway, just finished my 3rd season with Valencia CF and beginning the 4th one soon. We won everything. La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Spanish Super Cup and of course, the Champions League. I'm really happy with the save. I'll post up screenshots soon.

Question, how do you get the familiarity levels of the tactic up with a national team? With France, it's barely moving? What's your take on this Sean?
    Good to hear its going well, in terms of national teams its always the same as they don't train together and therefore don't get familiar with the tactic. However you get a month before tournaments to train and play friendlies. This is where you can start to become fluid, play as many friendlies as you can without killing your team, i'd advice 4/5. By the time it starts you should be 3/4 fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Sean - I'm doing really well with Athletic Bilboa(will post screens soon) but I was wondering if you had any training schedules for players and if you have any staff filters as well?
    Quality work, training schedules I generally just set to the role they are in the tactic, though if wingers are poor at finishing i will train them in that and a lot of strikers I train in quickness. Often defensively solid DMs I put on box-to-box training to improve their attacking play.

I'm afraid I have no idea how to do the filters, though I'm sure my staff filters would be the same as any other that has been created.
    mouldy7890 and jukilo like this.

25. Currently testing this with Crewe, won all friendlies so far easily against decent teams, 1 being a 2-0 win against Bayern II, got your 4-4-1-1 treq tweak as backup aswell, ill keep u posted on my progress

26. How that tatics works for you?
    With everyteam i play i cant have more then 4 game wins continuesly lol

27. Used it with Leeds for 3 straight seasons, won the Championship on my first season got a 12m budget and finished 8th. I thought I'd have one more season as was getting bored of the save and half way through it I was sat in 5th.

Going to use a decent Premiership team now and see how many cups/championships I win.

Also I see people talking about a 4-4-1-1 tactic where is this? The one I'm using is the original 4-4-2

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post
    Used it with Leeds for 3 straight seasons, won the Championship on my first season got a 12m budget and finished 8th. I thought I'd have one more season as was getting bored of the save and half way through it I was sat in 5th.

Going to use a decent Premiership team now and see how many cups/championships I win.

Also I see people talking about a 4-4-1-1 tactic where is this? The one I'm using is the original 4-4-2
    its a few posts back its very good

29. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    its a few posts back its very good
    Can't find it?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post
    Can't find it?
    try this
    Attached Files

31. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    try this
    Thanks

32. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post
    Thanks
    np glad i could help

33. Trying to get this to work as effectively as possible for my Arsenal game in 2nd season. Any recommendations? I have the following players: Sczeseney, Fabianski, Sagna, Okores, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Metersaker, Sokratis Papastathopolous (trained also as DM), Ashley Williams, Fellaini, Wilshere, Anderson (from Man Utd), Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Walcott, W.Nem, Llorente, Kweunke, Podolski, Falcao and Giroud.

I tend to play my big strong strikers with Podolski and Walcott usually on the wing or should I put an out and out pacey forward up front? Any advice offered would be appreciated.

My save is going well just I think I could be more effective.

34. I am playing with the 4-2-2-2 (4-4-2 x2 DM) but I have conceded several goals where my goalkeeper has basically made a bad pass to my defenders and the opposition striker has collected it then scored. Any ideas on how to stop this?

35. The 4411 going well so far so good will keep you updated

MFerg91 likes this.

36. having great success with this tactic and currently looking to build a team for the difficult second season.. any recommendations on a ML?

Really struggling to find one who matches all the attributes etc. Am QPR and have up to 10mil to spend. Townsend and Park ji Sung did well for me last season but got rid to cut wage bill.

HELP!

37. Finally getting some joy from this formation moved the dm's to cm and it has worked wonders so far. I'm in year 2018/19 playing as the sleeping giant Nottm Forest, and have only won the FA Cup, this year I'm 1st in the premier league pld 13 won 9 drn 2 lost 2.

have yet to qualify for champions league, was always finishing 7th or below.

good stuff so far!

38. Quote Originally Posted by RuggyLAD View Post
    I am playing with the 4-2-2-2 (4-4-2 x2 DM) but I have conceded several goals where my goalkeeper has basically made a bad pass to my defenders and the opposition striker has collected it then scored. Any ideas on how to stop this?
    its a minor bug. change keeper distribution to long kick to your STCR

39. Quote Originally Posted by connors View Post
    Trying to get this to work as effectively as possible for my Arsenal game in 2nd season. Any recommendations? I have the following players: Sczeseney, Fabianski, Sagna, Okores, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Metersaker, Sokratis Papastathopolous (trained also as DM), Ashley Williams, Fellaini, Wilshere, Anderson (from Man Utd), Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Walcott, W.Nem, Llorente, Kweunke, Podolski, Falcao and Giroud.

I tend to play my big strong strikers with Podolski and Walcott usually on the wing or should I put an out and out pacey forward up front? Any advice offered would be appreciated.

My save is going well just I think I could be more effective.
    szczesny
    sagna - vermaelen papa/williams - gibbs
    ox/nem/cazorla - fellaini ramsey - wilshere/cazorla
    kweuke/llorente/giroud - falcao

40. Quote Originally Posted by henok View Post
    Wow!!! This formation is amazing. I'm currently in 2018/19 managing Reading. So far i have won 4 premier league, 3 fa cup, 1 champions league & Uefa cup.
    Transfer recommendations. Jem Karacan ( train him as DM..he is a beast), Lucas Romero & Allione (both play for Velez, train them for them to be world class), Doria (a bit expensive but worth it), Carlos Fierro ( must buy) and the best of them all is Jay Aston Emmanuel-Thomas (he can play on both wings and forward positions) my scout reccomended him but i never really had high hopes but he really comes in handy.
    Anyways check out the pics

Attachment 333215Attachment 333216Attachment 333217Attachment 333218Attachment 333219Attachment 333220Attachment 333221Attachment 333222Attachment 333223Attachment 333224Attachment 333225Attachment 333226Attachment 333227Attachment 333228Attachment 333229
    Hi
    good success with Reading but where do youy played Robson-Kanu? Winger or advanced Forward? and morisson Center Back or Full back??

Thank you

41. So 1st season in prem and i learned a few more harsh lessons resulting in an 8th place finish...

Luke Freeman went on a 10 game goalless run and my lack of depth up top (sold my strikers hoping to sign replacements, didn't sign any) causing numerous draws or easily avoidable losses. You either need good depth or very consistent strikers.

Try to make your players symmetrical. Got a pacey LM? you need a pacey RM too otherwise your opponent will favour whichever flank is weakest to their style of play. Same goes for defensive ability etc.

42. Thanks for the input pollackattack.

Would Falcao be better as a Complete Forward or Advanced forward?

43. Quote Originally Posted by connors View Post
    Thanks for the input pollackattack.

Would Falcao be better as a Complete Forward or Advanced forward?
    he could do both to be honest

44. Quote Originally Posted by lefouvolant View Post
    Hi
    good success with Reading but where do youy played Robson-Kanu? Winger or advanced Forward? and morisson Center Back or Full back??

Thank you
    Thanks bro.. but it's really thanks to Seanhrfc tactic. Anyway if you saw my attachments i actually let him on go on a free on 1/1/13 (i think his contract expires after the the first season). Anyways i never played him and since i could not sell him i let him go on a free to cut the wages. I used Oscar Serrano on the left wing, he is nothing exceptional but he is free and does the job until you can get better player to join you. Same goes for Morrison i think i sold him. i sold nearly all the original Reading players, only player that i used a lot was Karacan. But try them in diffrent position and see where they perform best. my advice is try the recommended players from Seanhrfc that are found on the 1st page.

45. Quote Originally Posted by RobertoNUFC View Post
    having great success with this tactic and currently looking to build a team for the difficult second season.. any recommendations on a ML?

Really struggling to find one who matches all the attributes etc. Am QPR and have up to 10mil to spend. Townsend and Park ji Sung did well for me last season but got rid to cut wage bill.

HELP!
    Hi Roberto

My recommendation for ML position to 10 milion Euro
    Antonio Candreva
    Dusan Tadic
    Simone Pepe
    Camilo Zúñiga
    Mehdi Carcela
    Clint Dempsey
    Liviu Antal

I hope that I help you

46. Not a bad result...

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-tottenham-v-man-utd_-geral-vista-geral.png

47. what version jukilo mate?

48. I use the tweaked version, second season already. 4-4-1-1 that Sean posted the other day. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 Tweaks Thread it's the one in post 75 mate

49. cheers mate

50. All right. Took your advice, changed the tactic back to normal. Sold my CB and replaced them with som faste ones. Ended up with an impressive 4th place w/my beloved Brighton. Ready for Champions League, finally!

No. Chelsea who ended 5th and I beat to the finish line for 4th decided to win Champions league on penalties.

Thats it for me. Will try your tweaked tactic and a fresh start with Fulham.

Already bought DC Forlin and DM Wanyama. Sold off Baird and Sidwell.
    Unsure if if I'll keep Hangeland. he's excellent, but he lacks pace. Input?

Any tips to wich players to keep and where to strengthen with the 4-4-1-1 tweak to this tactic?
    Last edited by phat_dick; 23/04/2013 at 10:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO