Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. Its a great tactic for top teams because I have done extremely well in one of my careers with Liverpool but I find it inconsistent with the lower league teams. I think that is down to the standard of players in the squads compared to the higher leagues, you will win some then you will lose some.

2. so which is better....442 or 4411??

3. Sean i know that you've already stated the players you recommend on te op .. But i need to ask you a question. I have just been hired at tottenham on the year 2017. Im planning to use your 4411.. The best 11 for this tactic in my opinion is:
    Lloris - glen johnsson vertonghen carlos idri martins/coates clichy - badelj honda mavuba(old) shelvey (i dont know which of these to use as dms) - bale (ml) torje (mr) erikssen (trequartista) - perisic/matias suarez.
    first, how would you assemble my dms? Which players would you use?
    second, whiat players do you recommend i buy? I have 53 millon..
    the rest of the players i have are: douglas costa, naughton, armero, and a few regular regens..
    i now this tacic uses particular players, so i need your opinion. As you can see money is not an issue... I know you are going to tell me to look for regens but please try to tell me some normal players
    thanks a lot in advanced, your tactic is great. Sorry for my english. Cheers

4. Hey, my first post here. First of all thanks for this great tactic, it's working really well for me(using 4-4-2 version). My training is on tactics and fitness in preseason, team cohesion for a few weeks and then balanced, high. always def pos for match training. I use my ass man for OI and make only half time and ft team talk.
    So, everything is going great except....the CF. I have a great player in that position and i'd like him to score more. The other striker is doing a great job(over 25-30 goals per season) but the right one...well, i feel he could do better. I understand that he is on support, working for the team but i have to ask: has anybody made some tweaks to that position instructions with good results? Thanks in advance

5. Quote Originally Posted by sg200 View Post
    Hey, my first post here. First of all thanks for this great tactic, it's working really well for me(using 4-4-2 version). My training is on tactics and fitness in preseason, team cohesion for a few weeks and then balanced, high. always def pos for match training. I use my ass man for OI and make only half time and ft team talk.
    So, everything is going great except....the CF. I have a great player in that position and i'd like him to score more. The other striker is doing a great job(over 25-30 goals per season) but the right one...well, i feel he could do better. I understand that he is on support, working for the team but i have to ask: has anybody made some tweaks to that position instructions with good results? Thanks in advance
    Check out this thread Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 Tweaks Thread

There are some variations there which may help

6. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    Check out this thread Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 Tweaks Thread

There are some variations there which may help
    Thank, i'll try that

7. Hello, i've mixed results with ac milan , precisely my attack is very poor and my duo is pazzini balotelli.
    i dont think AF and CF are the more suitable roles for them

8. Quote Originally Posted by YOANNS View Post
    Hello, i've mixed results with ac milan , precisely my attack is very poor and my duo is pazzini balotelli.
    i dont think AF and CF are the more suitable roles for them
    If you read the first post it says that Balotelli won't fit in to the system.

I find that most people who say tactics don't work for them don't even read the post!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post

I find that most people who say tactics don't work for them don't even read the post!
    Yes Lewis i read the first post but i don't want to sell him

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post

and my question was if an another role could be more suitable for him !

11. Quote Originally Posted by piotr07 View Post
    Hi Roberto

My recommendation for ML position to 10 milion Euro
    Antonio Candreva
    Dusan Tadic
    Simone Pepe
    Camilo Zúñiga
    Mehdi Carcela
    Clint Dempsey
    Liviu Antal

I hope that I help you
    Thanks a lot mate... Maynor figueroa is proving a beast for me right now although hes a natural left back and ive signed tom ince.. more attacking and hopefully one for the future, Dont recognise some of the ones you mentioned so im going to scout all now... thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by RobertoNUFC View Post
    Thanks a lot mate... Maynor figueroa is proving a beast for me right now although hes a natural left back and ive signed tom ince.. more attacking and hopefully one for the future, Dont recognise some of the ones you mentioned so im going to scout all now... thanks!
    You are welcome mate

13. Hi guys,

Any ideas/propositions to face big teams in C1. I was thinking of a counter attak system when playing away...
    Thanks

14. using the original tactics, During 2 legged european ties, i always got good results in the away game, but then screwed up at home. Feels so fustrating.

15. Quote Originally Posted by YOANNS View Post
    and my question was if an another role could be more suitable for him !
    If you did read the first post you will have read that all players require Composure, Decisions, Determination, Teamwork, Work Rate, Stamina. so converting him to winger is out the question as they need to work hard.

Retrain him to be a Trequarista perhaps and play the 4-4-1-1 tweak?

16. Tried this tactic with Leeds (worked perfectly) and Man U (won everything) but can't get it to work with Bayern? I have the normal team plus Gotze and Lewandowski and results were:

Super Cup: Bayern 0 BVB 0 (I won on penalties)
    German Cup: Bielefeild 2 Bayern 3
    Dussledorf 0 Bayern 2
    Hoffenheim 0 Bayern 1
    CL: Celtic 2 Bayern 1
    Shalke 2 Bayern 0

Any help please?

17. Just as I said that results then were:

Furth 0 Bayern 0
    Mainz 0 Bayern 0
    (Here was the change)
    Bayern 2 Spurs 0
    Bayern 3 Frieburg 0
    HSV 0 Bayern 2
    Feyenoord 1 Bayern 4
    Bayern 9 Frankfurt 0

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj23 View Post
    Just as I said that results then were:

Furth 0 Bayern 0
    Mainz 0 Bayern 0
    (Here was the change)
    Bayern 2 Spurs 0
    Bayern 3 Frieburg 0
    HSV 0 Bayern 2
    Feyenoord 1 Bayern 4
    Bayern 9 Frankfurt 0
    What did you change?

19. Works fantastic with my Chester team after promotion from BSN (media predict 16 in BSP) in FA we hammered team from league one fantastic!

20. I started a season with Veroia, small greek team with prediction 14th on 16. By alterning arrigo sacchis 4-4-2, 4-4-1 ans pentor tactic i just won the cup of greece and ended the championship at the 4th place ! I m now fighting for the champion's league place in playoff. Very Nice tactic, less attacking comparing to pentor but way better defensive stability. And working with an underdog like Veroia in the little greek championship.

21. Easy promotion from Blue Square Bet Premier (prediction 16th)

22. Hey Sean

Just a few questions:

1. How many times during a game to you apply/ re apply OIs? Or is it simply a case of setting it once at the start of the game and leaving it?

2. Is it better to manually set them or leave to your ass man?

3. How do you reconfigure the tactic if you have a man sent off?

4. Is it better to have a left footed winger on the right and a right footed winger on the left?

Thanks.

(BTW ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ANSWER IF YOU CAN HELP )

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Hey Sean

Just a few questions:

1. How many times during a game to you apply/ re apply OIs? Or is it simply a case of setting it once at the start of the game and leaving it?

2. Is it better to manually set them or leave to your ass man?

3. How do you reconfigure the tactic if you have a man sent off?

4. Is it better to have a left footed winger on the right and a right footed winger on the left?

Thanks.

(BTW ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ANSWER IF YOU CAN HELP )
    1. OIs to everyplayer, so at start of the match, then to any subs

2. if your assistant has tactical knowledge of 16+ plus good defending (15+) let him do it, but otherwise do it yourself

3. take off the advanced forward and just use complete forward up front

4. classic wingers = right on right and left on left

24. Second season with Arsenal and going really well with the orignal 4-4-2 tactic.

I don't use OI's - I sometimes go with Assistant Team Talk although more often than not I go with calm or assertive win and show me what you can do followed by individually/positionally telling them I calmly I have faith - normally results in green positive reaction.

Training/Match Prep I go with Default 'Balanced' on high intensity, default focus being Defensive Position and I untick allow rest before match while keeping allow rest after match ticked.

I don't do any individual player training unless it's to reposition them, example Ramsey to DM.

As Arsenal I have made signings: Ashley Williams, Jores Okore, Fellaini, Anderson, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Falcao, Llorente and Kweuke.

Considering most people on here say the defence especially needs pace it probably doesn't make much sense that Mertesacker is by far my best rated defender but with composure, anticipation, concentration and positioning either 20 or near 20 that probably more than makes up for lack of pace.

1 goal conceded in my last 15 games.

Best tactic I've used on FM13.

Won the league last year which was close, on current season almost 10 points clear with 10 games remaining + I have a game in hand. Won League Cup, In the Semi-Finals of FA Cup and awaiting the draw for the CL quarter finals. I don't play Falcao in every game either and pretty much rotate my entire team every game; although my best strikeforce is probably Giroud STR and Falcao STL
    Last edited by connors; 27/04/2013 at 12:58 PM.
    jukilo and MFerg91 like this.

25. Definitely not necessarily pace or high technical attributes (Shawcross was a beast in one of my seasons) in the center backs. Players with high tactical attributes are, imo, the best for this tactic because of the teamwork that is required with this approach and the way the team positioning itself on the pitch.
    connors likes this.

26. Walsall 6th season summary

For my 6th season then, I just went again with the same squad (in the main) as last year with the main focus being on my 3 regens. I sold Kembo-Ekoko (30 years old) for £9m and Strandberg (who dropped to 2 star rating) for £8m. Martin Montoya for £20m (after signing for £4m), Cedric Mongongu £15m (after signing on a free), the others Ganso, Canales, Caulker, Vela were bought in but couldn't break into the team so were moved on as they were getting upset with not starting.

Best XI and transfer history:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-tactics-overview-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lorenzo-crisetig_-overview-profile-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-transfers-history-5.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-transfers-history-4.png

Lots of my regens have been loaned out again to Steau Bucharest so they can get work permits and gain some vital Champions League experience.

Final League Table/F.A Cup/League Cup results:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-man-city_-overview-overview-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-man-city_-overview-overview-3.png

We ran away with the league again this season, after a bit of a struggle last season. We won our last 15 fixtures after 2 disappointing away draws to Norwich and Sunderland respectively. Finished with 100 goals and over 100 points, so it don't get much better than that!
    League Cup final; went to another penalty shoot-out but this time it was the blue half of Manchester who beat me.
    F.A Cup final; was sweet revenge with Volpe bagging his 30th goal of the season against a very strong City team. Dzeko always seems to come on as sub and score against me.

Champions League/European Super Cup/Club World Championship progress:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-arsenal_-overview-overview.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-shandong-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-v-lez-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-european-champions-cup_-overview-stages-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-r.-madrid-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-r.-madrid_-overview-overview.png

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-juventus-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall-v-juventus_-overview-overview.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-fc-bayern-v-walsall_-overview-overview-3.png

We had to settle for a penalty shoot-out to win the European Super Cup to beat Arsenal after dominating the game.
    2 easy wins in the World Club Championship.
    Another easy passage through the group stages, 6 straight forward victories including against my feeder club Steau Bucharest.
    Quarter final against Real Madrid, we were fortunate to get a late equaliser in the first leg from Fabio after his twin brother Rafael had been sent off. Two pieces of Coutinho magic settled the second leg (after Real had flogged him to me last season)
    Semi-Finals were quite routine, a fantastic away at Juventus from a Danny Batth goal off a long throw. Can't beat a bit of 'real' football 2nd leg was easy after Vidal was sent off.
    The final was such a disappointment, we just never got started against a very strong Bayern team who got revenge for last season's final against our lot.

Full fixtures/results in full:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-15.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-16.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-17.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-walsall_-fixtures-schedule-18.png

Regens progress:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-siro-volpe_-overview-attributes-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-maicon_-overview-attributes-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-david-mould_-news-inbox-5.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-hikmet-caner_-overview-attributes-2.png

Scary progress of all 3 of my star regens, who have just been given brand new (well deserved) contracts to keep them happy. Maicon (cost £725k) and Volpe (£1.1M) both scored over 30 goals each and compliment each other well. My keeper Caner (free) is progressing nicely too. All 3 have deservedly made their full international debuts this season.

New kids on the block:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ewerton-luiz_-overview-attributes.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-v-ctor-rodr-guez_-overview-attributes.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-charles-sabino_-overview-attributes.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-felipe-santos_-overview-profile.png

Ewerton Luiz my wonderkid centre back, cost £550k.
    Victor Rodriguez, my super sub. Dubbed the next Higuain. Cost £1.8m
    Charles Sabino. my third choice striker. Was dubbed the new Fred. Cost £1.1m. Been excellent in his 1st season.
    Felipe Santos, cracking ball playing centre back who I am training as a DM. Cost £1.2m

Facilities:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-david-mould_-news-inbox-6.png

My stadium has been briefly delayed, bit of a strange one as I have not seen this before. My training facilities have been upgraded again, so everything is looking good.
    connors and MFerg91 like this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mouldy7890 View Post
    For my 6th season then, I just went again with the same squad (in the main) as last year with the main focus being on my 3 regens. I sold Kembo-Ekoko (30 years old) for £9m and Strandberg (who dropped to 2 star rating) for £8m. Martin Montoya for £20m (after signing for £4m), Cedric Mongongu £15m (after signing on a free), the others Ganso, Canales, Caulker, Vela were bought in but couldn't break into the team so were moved on as they were getting upset with not starting.

Best XI and transfer history:

Attachment 335783 Attachment 335820 Attachment 335784 Attachment 335785

Lots of my regens have been loaned out again to Steau Bucharest so they can get work permits and gain some vital Champions League experience.

Final League Table/F.A Cup/League Cup results:

Attachment 335788 Attachment 335787 Attachment 335786

We ran away with the league again this season, after a bit of a struggle last season. We won our last 15 fixtures after 2 disappointing away draws to Norwich and Sunderland respectively. Finished with 100 goals and over 100 points, so it don't get much better than that!
    League Cup final; went to another penalty shoot-out but this time it was the blue half of Manchester who beat me.
    F.A Cup final; was sweet revenge with Volpe bagging his 30th goal of the season against a very strong City team. Dzeko always seems to come on as sub and score against me.

Champions League/European Super Cup/Club World Championship progress:

Attachment 335790 Attachment 335802 Attachment 335801
    Attachment 335795 Attachment 335797 Attachment 335796

Attachment 335800 Attachment 335799 Attachment 335798

We had to settle for a penalty shoot-out to win the European Super Cup to beat Arsenal after dominating the game.
    2 easy wins in the World Club Championship.
    Another easy passage through the group stages, 6 straight forward victories including against my feeder club Steau Bucharest.
    Quarter final against Real Madrid, we were fortunate to get a late equaliser in the first leg from Fabio after his twin brother Rafael had been sent off. Two pieces of Coutinho magic settled the second leg (after Real had flogged him to me last season)
    Semi-Finals were quite routine, a fantastic away at Juventus from a Danny Batth goal off a long throw. Can't beat a bit of 'real' football 2nd leg was easy after Vidal was sent off.
    The final was such a disappointment, we just never got started against a very strong Bayern team who got revenge for last season's final against our lot.

Full fixtures/results in full:

Attachment 335806 Attachment 335805 Attachment 335804 Attachment 335803

Regens progress:

Attachment 335809 Attachment 335808 Attachment 335814 Attachment 335807

Scary progress of all 3 of my star regens, who have just been given brand new (well deserved) contracts to keep them happy. Maicon (cost £725k) and Volpe (£1.1M) both scored over 30 goals each and compliment each other well. My keeper Caner (free) is progressing nicely too. All 3 have deservedly made their full international debuts this season.

New kids on the block:

Attachment 335810 Attachment 335811 Attachment 335812 Attachment 335813

Ewerton Luiz my wonderkid centre back, cost £550k.
    Victor Rodriguez, my super sub. Dubbed the next Higuain. Cost £1.8m
    Charles Sabino. my third choice striker. Was dubbed the new Fred. Cost £1.1m. Been excellent in his 1st season.
    Felipe Santos, cracking ball playing centre back who I am training as a DM. Cost £1.2m

Facilities:

Attachment 335815

My stadium has been briefly delayed, bit of a strange one as I have not seen this before. My training facilities have been upgraded again, so everything is looking good.
    holy cow man this is awsome

28. looks good anyway off trying this in football manager 12?

29. Quote Originally Posted by MFerg91 View Post
    looks good anyway off trying this in football manager 12?
    if you want a tactic for fm 12 just use the grid tactic

30. hello guys,

I have been using this tactic with spurs since mid of the season. and as most of us, this tactic work like a charm. Hat of to seanhrfc. tremendous job u have done with this tactic.ok, i finished the 1st season top of the league, champ of europa, and the league cup. this is a great tactic indeed.

i might as well ask, i am looking for a better left back, strikers and wingers. anyone have any recommendation for players that will fit this tactic perfectly. cheers guys.

31. Just throwing out there, went to Swindon, but resigned because I was doing bad, Millwall offered me a job went there got them to the playoffs using this tactic and a little modification to make it a superbly deep 4231 as my second formation, then I left Millwall went to Southampton who got relegated. I got Southampton promoted, finished 5 first season back in the PL, finished 2nd the 2nd season in the PL and won the Carling cup and Europa League, 3rd season I won the PL and Champions league with a few modifcations, I made it a bit more direct and changed very few things - thank you seanhrfc.

Tips - Anybody who downloads a tactic, no matter how good it is, you must be able to manage a team properly or you will get nowhere. I feel this game has made it so much better and harder to actually manage your team to have a better impact in games.
    jukilo likes this.

32. My favourite thing with this formation was also retraining Ward Prowse from AMC to DMC and he was an absolute beast as the LDM. Him and Jack Cork were a beautiful partnership

33. Quote Originally Posted by aimleeds View Post
    hello guys,

I have been using this tactic with spurs since mid of the season. and as most of us, this tactic work like a charm. Hat of to seanhrfc. tremendous job u have done with this tactic.ok, i finished the 1st season top of the league, champ of europa, and the league cup. this is a great tactic indeed.

i might as well ask, i am looking for a better left back, strikers and wingers. anyone have any recommendation for players that will fit this tactic perfectly. cheers guys.
    Hi aimleeds

Could you send me your transfer budget?

34. Quote Originally Posted by piotr07 View Post
    Hi aimleeds

Could you send me your transfer budget?
    i got around 32m to burn and plus around 20m more after i sell ekotto and dempsey.

35. i think you should get Davide Santon(dl),Wellington nem(mr)(train position mr),mattia destro(st)

36. Quote Originally Posted by aimleeds View Post
    i got around 32m to burn and plus around 20m more after i sell ekotto and dempsey.
    It looks ok with 32m + 20m

So which playes do you need exactly? Left Back, both wingers ML/MR and both strikers?

37. Sorry for the lack of appearance on this thread guys, I am currently in the middle of writing my dissertation!

38. Quote Originally Posted by 7arda7 View Post
    i think you should get Davide Santon(dl),Wellington nem(mr)(train position mr),mattia destro(st)

thanks man.. will check them out tonight. but i think nem has been bought. i bought destro free transfer. coming in in july. what do u think destro suitable position is? CF or AF?

Quote Originally Posted by piotr07 View Post
    It looks ok with 32m + 20m

So which players do you need exactly? Left Back, both wingers ML/MR and both strikers?
    yeah man.. a left back, left wing as back up to bale, right wing probably better than lennon, and both striker. i got this problem that i am not quiet sure which is defoe n adebayor prefer position. i always rotate them because they did not perform consistently. in one match defoe as cf and adebayor as AF, and the other way round. dembele did very well as CF though.

39. @aimleeds, I did a successful season with Spurs too and I never play them together. Only if I was chasing a result, I put Adebayor as CF (Strength and more powerful) and Defoe as AF. Worked well and always get the effect that I want

Do you still have Sigurdsson? He was a beast in CF role. He scored around 25 goals in all competitions playing there. Also, with his set-pieces stat, is a bonus have him in the team. He perform well in the wings too, when needed.

Is Pepe still in Juventus? I bought him in January and he's quite good. He plays on many positions and has excellent tactical attributes. On more tough games I always play him, on right or left. I know it's crazy but in some games Bale was in the bench (in favor of Pepe and due to some injuries) because he loses too many balls and defensively isn't that good with teams taking advantage of that.

40. i think destro could play as a advanced forward train him to be a advanced forward he's young and also u can get Carlos fierro.i also playing with spurs 4-4-1-1 my team are like that lloris-santon-verthongen-zouma-kyle walker-lucas leiva-sandro(huddlestone)Wellington nem(lennon)-bale-holtby and defoe i won the premier league and european cup first season i'm going to buy jovetic with my all cash
    jukilo likes this.

41. [QUOTE=aimleeds;1746459]thanks man.. will check them out tonight. but i think nem has been bought. i bought destro free transfer. coming in in july. what do u think destro suitable position is? CF or AF?

and if nem has been sold already you should try Lazar Markovic give him a match experience substitute with lennon he'll be a star.

42. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    @aimleeds, I did a successful season with Spurs too and I never play them together. Only if I was chasing a result, I put Adebayor as CF (Strength and more powerful) and Defoe as AF. Worked well and always get the effect that I want

Do you still have Sigurdsson? He was a beast in CF role. He scored around 25 goals in all competitions playing there. Also, with his set-pieces stat, is a bonus have him in the team. He perform well in the wings too, when needed.

Is Pepe still in Juventus? I bought him in January and he's quite good. He plays on many positions and has excellent tactical attributes. On more tough games I always play him, on right or left. I know it's crazy but in some games Bale was in the bench (in favor of Pepe and due to some injuries) because he loses too many balls and defensively isn't that good with teams taking advantage of that.
    good to hear that man. agree with that, but the thing when adebayor as CF, he always to deep when the crosses are flying in the box. haha.. but yeah they both did well though. never tried sigurdson as CF, but he was solid as winger, alwasys cutting in scored a few great goal from outside the box. will give pepe a look, but maybe a bit too old for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by 7arda7 View Post
    i think destro could play as a advanced forward train him to be a advanced forward he's young and also u can get Carlos fierro.i also playing with spurs 4-4-1-1 my team are like that lloris-santon-verthongen-zouma-kyle walker-lucas leiva-sandro(huddlestone)Wellington nem(lennon)-bale-holtby and defoe i won the premier league and european cup first season i'm going to buy jovetic with my all cash
    thanks man. definately looking up for fierro. he has been the talk of this topic man.
    7arda7 and jukilo like this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by aimleeds View Post
    thanks man.. will check them out tonight. but i think nem has been bought. i bought destro free transfer. coming in in july. what do u think destro suitable position is? CF or AF?

yeah man.. a left back, left wing as back up to bale, right wing probably better than lennon, and both striker. i got this problem that i am not quiet sure which is defoe n adebayor prefer position. i always rotate them because they did not perform consistently. in one match defoe as cf and adebayor as AF, and the other way round. dembele did very well as CF though.
    destro would defo suit the CF role, without a doubt !

44. Quote Originally Posted by aimleeds View Post

Ok so Left Wings:
    Pablo Armero - I signed him from Udinese for free in my Benfica save, good stamina and good match raiting for all 3 season
    Marcos Rojo
    Martin Olsson
    Gôtoku Sakai

Back up to Bale ML/AML:
    André Schürrle - I think one of the best ML/AML in the game
    André Ayew
    Niko Kranjcar
    Nicuşor Stanciu - he is young but you will see

MR/AMR:
    Xherdan Shaqiri - one of the best in the game
    Younès Belhanda
    Lukasz Piszczek
    Sofiane Feghouli

Strikers:
    Marco Reus
    Robert Lewandowski
    Stevan Jovetic
    Givanildo Vieira de Sousa - HULK
    Carlos Fierro
    Wilfried Bony
    Darwin Quintero
    Omer Damari
    Warson and aimleeds like this.

45. I was just wondering whether you should change something in this tactic whilst playing away from home?

46. Quote Originally Posted by TheFMFanatic View Post
    I was just wondering whether you should change something in this tactic whilst playing away from home?
    Nope

47. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    destro would defo suit the CF role, without a doubt !
    i dont know why, but destro is not performing well at now. his form is always around or 6 or even below. i have been talking to him about his form twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by piotr07 View Post
    Ok so Left Wings:
    Pablo Armero - I signed him from Udinese for free in my Benfica save, good stamina and good match raiting for all 3 season
    Marcos Rojo
    Martin Olsson
    Gôtoku Sakai

Back up to Bale ML/AML:
    André Schürrle - I think one of the best ML/AML in the game
    André Ayew
    Niko Kranjcar
    Nicuşor Stanciu - he is young but you will see

MR/AMR:
    Xherdan Shaqiri - one of the best in the game
    Younès Belhanda
    Lukasz Piszczek
    Sofiane Feghouli

Strikers:
    Marco Reus
    Robert Lewandowski
    Stevan Jovetic
    Givanildo Vieira de Sousa - HULK
    Carlos Fierro
    Wilfried Bony
    Darwin Quintero
    Omer Damari
    cheers man.. end of 2nd season trasfer window, i mangged to get in quiet a few, alaba, andrew ayew (i wish i get yamalenko, but he chose united), destro (free), ademilson, shawcross, crisetig, bochetti and butland. and i sell quiet a few as well, dempsey, benoit ekotto, dawson, falque, gomes gallas etc.

maybe because of that the team performance has been below par. still winning but draw 1 with real madrid, and lose 1 to liverpool. but all the win is a narrow pure luck 1-0, 3-2 etc, but win is still win right. hopefully the team gel, and kick start the season as soon as possible.

48. Quote Originally Posted by aimleeds View Post
    i dont know why, but destro is not performing well at now. his form is always around or 6 or even below. i have been talking to him about his form twice now.

cheers man.. end of 2nd season trasfer window, i mangged to get in quiet a few, alaba, andrew ayew (i wish i get yamalenko, but he chose united), destro (free), ademilson, shawcross, crisetig, bochetti and butland. and i sell quiet a few as well, dempsey, benoit ekotto, dawson, falque, gomes gallas etc.

maybe because of that the team performance has been below par. still winning but draw 1 with real madrid, and lose 1 to liverpool. but all the win is a narrow pure luck 1-0, 3-2 etc, but win is still win right. hopefully the team gel, and kick start the season as soon as possible.
    thats a huge squad rotation, so yeah, give it some months to gel and it will work nice
    piotr07 and aimleeds like this.

49. dont know whats i do wrong? what with my forwards?

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-1367335694-clip-40kb.jpg

my first 11
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-first11.jpg

seria A

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-seriaa.jpg

what i must do? buy more creative DMs? or Better Wingers? or my forwards is bad?

50. Quote Originally Posted by pollackattack View Post
    thats a huge squad rotation, so yeah, give it some months to gel and it will work nice
    focus training for tactic and intensity for high, prematch training for attacking and you will see good results, it works for me in Benfica Lisabon and now in Bayern Munchen

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-taktika.jpg

And if you click on tactic menu you will see your actual team´s knowledge

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO