Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    will you be making a new thread for it?
    Yeah will probably do so tonight, but its more of a tactic development than a real world class tactic. Doing well in the league, won it comfortably first year and its a very nice approach that gets 60% possession in most games.

2. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Yeah will probably do so tonight, but its more of a tactic development than a real world class tactic. Doing well in the league, won it comfortably first year and its a very nice approach that gets 60% possession in most games.
    Whats the formation?

3. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-k-racing-club-genk_-tactics-team.png

That gives a good overview of the tactic. What do you think?

4. look good

5. One of my favourite formations! Solid at the back and great it attack. Looking forward to you releasing this

6. Cheers, will get to the january break on my game then release it

7. Yes looks very nice indeed. Like the balance you put on the roles. Like a WB with an IF.

Looking forward to your release too

8. Lookin forward to trying ur new formation I live by ur 442 and 441

9. Quote Originally Posted by bluegunner View Post
    Lookin forward to trying ur new formation I live by ur 442 and 441
    Cheers, I have to say though it's nothing like the Sacchi tactics.

10. Why upload then

11. How do you guys perform with the 4-4-1-1? I always got better results with the original one. Never made this works. What's your experiences?

12. AWESOME TACTIC

Copa del Rey and UEFA Europa League winner in my second year with SEVILLA FC, also third in Liga BBVA behind Madrid y Barcelona

f***ing awesome!Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-dibujo.jpg

13. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    How do you guys perform with the 4-4-1-1? I always got better results with the original one. Never made this works. What's your experiences?
    The best results i've had with the sacchi's tactics is with the 4411. Eriksen as trequartista kills it.
    jukilo likes this.

14. Anyone have the download link for the 4-4-1-1? and did Seanhrfc create the 4-4-1-1 also?

15. Quote Originally Posted by LukeGame View Post
    Anyone have the download link for the 4-4-1-1? and did Seanhrfc create the 4-4-1-1 also?
    yes he did here you goArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-1-1 Tweak.tac

16. Thanks alot

17. Hi all, I have a pretty stupid question - I'm quite new here (well maybe not new registration, but just have time to play some FM2013). Is this tactic from the first page updated for the latest update of FM13? Seems to be a great one, want to manage middlesbrough and it might work with this team. Just dont know if i need to search for an update in next pages, or simply download the one from 1st page.

Thanks for replay.

18. Quote Originally Posted by tentypo View Post
    Hi all, I have a pretty stupid question - I'm quite new here (well maybe not new registration, but just have time to play some FM2013). Is this tactic from the first page updated for the latest update of FM13? Seems to be a great one, want to manage middlesbrough and it might work with this team. Just dont know if i need to search for an update in next pages, or simply download the one from 1st page.

Thanks for replay.
    the 1 on the first page is the 1 you need

19. First match with this tactic in CL group with Astra against TottenhamArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-tottenham-v-astra_-overview-overview.png

20. Just hit 1st Februay, first season with my LFC side. I started using this tactic after the first game of the season, so I plugged it in second game. It was shaky whilst I waited for full familiarity, but once I got full familiarity we went on a 10 game unbeaten streak, 8 of these I didn't concede. However I hit December and have now won once in like 8/9 games and now I lie in tenth. I just can't seem to grab a win! Looking for this thread everyone always seems to do very well first season, how come I just cant win?

21. @steveneales,

During the winning streak what was your reaction? Do you alert the team for don't get complacent in post match game and in press conferences, etc? Maybe that's one of the reasons.

Also, what's your selection for the matches? Always the same or you try to really micro manage? Like selecting the players with best morale, adapting to opponents weaknesses and strengths, chat with the players after a good or bad performance etc. Do you try to do team meetings? It's a key factor in this approach having all the players ultra motivated to do their job.
    Maybe change the team talks and motivate your players even when they don't play good football. As this an high energetic approach, players really need to be fit, with high morale and totally in the game.

Maybe it's something in man management. Today I've won the Premier with Liverpool using this tactic, with 88 points, after a not so good start.

Cheers

Sorry for any bad English.

22. How does this work for lower leagues?

23. Who would be the ultimate dream team with this formation
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

From start of the game, each position, starting 11 and reserves.

Be interesting to see peoples opinions

24. But from our saves or from all the teams?

From my saves with this tactic:

GK- Lloris;
    RB- Walker;
    LB- Ekotto;
    CB- Skrtel & Garay;
    DMC- Gerrard & Lucas;
    RM- Salvio;
    LM- Gaitán;
    CF- Sigurdson;
    AF- Adebayor

25. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    But from our saves or from all the teams?

From my saves with this tactic:

GK- Lloris;
    RB- Walker;
    LB- Ekotto;
    CB- Skrtel & Garay;
    DMC- Gerrard & Lucas;
    RM- Salvio;
    LM- Gaitán;
    CF- Sigurdson;
    AF- Adebayor
    think he means if you could have any player with money not being a problem

26. Oh ok.

So:
    GK- Lloris;
    RB- Walker
    CB- Pique & Hummels;
    LB- Lahm;
    DMC- Gerrard & Xabi Alonso;
    RM- Salvio;
    LM- Mata;
    ST- Messi and Ronaldo

This is a mix between a balanced team and some personal preferences.

27. Both I guess, money no object or if you think your current teams are pretty awsome then post them also

28. This is my current Liverpool squad, in 2nd season. I'm very proud to what I'm building. I also have the likes of Ward-Prowse, Ibe, Suso, Luis Alberto and some good regens that I manage to snap in last season. They're on loan.

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-liverpool_-t-cticas-vista-geral.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-liverpool_-t-cticas-vista-geral-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-gin-s-faus_-overview-profile.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-jos-gim-nez_-overview-profile.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-vincent-aboubakar_-overview-profile.png

29. This tactic has been amazing for me on my Ajax save. I am about a quarter way through my 4th season and so far I have won:

4 Dutch Super Cups
    3 Dutch Cups
    3 League titles

And currently top of league and into 4th round of Dutch Cup.

European wise I still have not won but I think that's mainly down to not spending enough on world Class player (I'm a little tight when it comes to spending)

In champions league:

Season 1 Grp stage
    Season 2 Semi-Finals
    Season 3 1st Rnd
    Season 4 Currently top of Grp

Euro Cup

Season 1 Semi-Finals

For last 3 seasons I've scored 100 goals or more in league with this tactic and conceded no more than 29 which I think is very good

Few screen shots

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-eredivisie_-overview-stages.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-eredivisie_-overview-stages-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-eredivisie_-overview-stages-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-eredivisie_-overview-stages-4.png

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-transfers-history.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-transfers-history-2.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-transfers-history-3.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-transfers-history-4.png

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-luke-rusted_-history-achievements.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-history-competitions.png Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-ajax_-history-competitions-2.png

Sorry if it's a long post but just wanted to share Again, a great tactic)))
    jukilo and bluegunner like this.

30. Also just to add.... I've been offered 8 jobs so far in my 4th Season Newcastle twice, Stoke, Aston villa, Arsenal, Malaga, Sevilla and Schalke Turned them all down so far.

31. Amazing stuff mate. I'm also like you, never spend too much and try to buy assertively. But in this save with Liverpool I think "ah, why not". I just brought Soldado and Xabi Alonso. Both for 12,5M€.

Currently on top of the league, with 5 points to Man U. and Chelsea. Also on 1st qualifying round facing PSG and in 6th round were will face Norwich at home.

Looking good so far.

32. Hey LukeGame did u use just the original tactic trow the whole seasons or did u have the other tweaked versions as back up. I use the 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 tweak. plus can u post screen shot of the first team u have

33. Great stuff Might spend big next season if I don't win Champions league this year. Already had Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vermeer getting restless and wanting moves to big teams, Managed to keep them happy so far though but isn't gonna last unless I win Champs league lol

Good luck with your Liverpool save
    jukilo likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by bluegunner View Post
    Hey LukeGame did u use just the original tactic trow the whole seasons or did u have the other tweaked versions as back up. I use the 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 tweak. plus can u post screen shot of the first team u have
    I have just used the original 4-4-2 tactic though out all the seasons so far and here's a ss of my current 1st team

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-afc-ajax_-tactics-overview-2.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-afc-ajax_-tactics-overview.png  

35. Quote Originally Posted by LukeGame View Post
    I have just used the original 4-4-2 tactic though out all the seasons so far and here's a ss of my current 1st team

Attachment 375924
    Great looking team LukeGame. i find that playmaking midfilders are more suited to winger role as i had in my Chelsea team tat victor moses and andre schurrle tened to shoot from miles out
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-chelsea_-tactics-overview.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

36. Quote Originally Posted by LukeGame View Post

Attachment 375924
    How do you do away from home? I'm in my first season with Liverpool and just can't win away from home! Do defensive wingers make a big difference?

37. Quote Originally Posted by bluegunner View Post
    Great looking team LukeGame. i find that playmaking midfilders are more suited to winger role as i had in my Chelsea team tat victor moses and andre schurrle tened to shoot from miles out
    Attachment 375925Attachment 375926
    I find play maker work better also, Eriksen and andersen are my main starters but some times if pace is needed I pop hassan on because he is a very explosive winger

38. Quote Originally Posted by steveneales View Post
    How do you do away from home? I'm in my first season with Liverpool and just can't win away from home! Do defensive wingers make a big difference?
    I've found that putting the wingers to defensive has helped. I'm pretty much unbeatable in the league weather it's home or away. In Champs league I do ok away form home till I get to the big boys i.e Man u, Man city, barca, think I need to invest in world class players in some positions and not be so cheap lol

39. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Cheers, will get to the january break on my game then release it
    I am waiting it. thanks for the original tactic

40. Wow great tactic thanks for sharing. Just finished my first season with Southampton finished 2nd with 80points 6 behind Chelsea
    25W 5D 8L scored 88 goals and conceded 38. Just beat Wigan 2-1 to win the F.A cup aswell.
    Thanks Again
    seanhrfc likes this.

41. The creator of the tactic recommends several players for various positions. I wish someone or the creator of the tactic recommend top players to the positions of tactic.

Thanks for the help.

42. This tactic has been amazing for me with my Ajax save. Just finished my 5th season and I've won the domestic treble every season, Although the champions league had eluded me and the closest to European glory I had gotten was a Semi-final in champions league and a semi-final in europa league that is until now in my 5th season

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-luke-rusted_-news-inbox.png
    seanhrfc likes this.

43. Started a new game as West Brom recently & thought i'd try out this tactic seeing as tho our main strength is in the DM area. Have to say, have not been disappointed!

Hopefully can carry on our recent form & push for Europe come end of season!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-barclays-premier-league_-overview-stages.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-west-bromwich-albion_-fixtures-schedule.png   Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-west-bromwich-albion_-squad-players.png  

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-west-bromwich-albion_-tactics-overview.png  
    seanhrfc and Romeo13 like this.

44. This looks great.

I'm playing as Brighton in the Prem and I've got a tactic I've developed myself which works brilliantly against lower/equal opposition but is utterly useless against better teams. I'm going to give this a try as my defensive tactic and see how I get on.
    seanhrfc likes this.

45. Is it the latest version of the tactic in the OP?

46. Quote Originally Posted by keithsizer View Post
    Is it the latest version of the tactic in the OP?
    yes

47. Cheers

48. Hey ! I've question: what about Individual training? What intensity and priority is an attribute or role ? Cheers

49. Started a season with the saints using the 4-4-2 formation original using the latest LFCMarshalls update.
    Started with buget of 20 mill so got few players in young guys for the future.
    Was top 4 in january and got a crazy buget of 50 mill so i spent tat
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-english-premier-division_-overview-stages-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-southampton_-squad-players.png
    won the fa cup aswell
    biggest disapoint ment was Drestro i got on loan from Roma he was a beast in other saves and in this one in the transfer updates he is injury prone alot
    seanhrfc and jukilo like this.

50. I've question to all of you mates Have you got a problem with players condition? My players are still exhausted and some complain about the intensity of training. I'm using general training from the OP + individual training(set to role players) Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO