Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

  1. Wow your guys results are incredible. Dan i'm looking forward to the screen shots!

  2. I'm thinking of giving it a fresh season go. Which team would fit the tactic nicely without purchasing players?

  3. What level / leagues would you consider?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Wow your guys results are incredible. Dan i'm looking forward to the screen shots!
    Will post some today for sure, been super busy at work lately.

  5. Arrigo-Sacchi-Filters.7z

    I made some search filters for all positions with the primary attributes you mentioned in the OP. They are set to 15 (Premier League), but you can adjust them to any level you want.
    If you don't want this download in your thread seanhrfc i will delete this post.

    KUTGW

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ZicoAC View Post
    Arrigo-Sacchi-Filters.7z

    I made some search filters for all positions with the primary attributes you mentioned in the OP. They are set to 15 (Premier League), but you can adjust them to any level you want.
    If you don't want this download in your thread seanhrfc i will delete this post.

    KUTGW
    Great work! I've never used player filters before, where do I save them to? Will be updating the OP later so will add this in there.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    What level / leagues would you consider?
    Preferably a sleeping giant?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by astillandsmall View Post
    Preferably a sleeping giant?
    Top league only?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Top league only?
    Any really, but of course not the usual Barca or Real. Napoli seems interesting, don't know if they have the players though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Great work! I've never used player filters before, where do I save them to? Will be updating the OP later so will add this in there.
    C:/.../Documents/Football Manager 2013/filters

    Put the .pft-file in this directory and import it in player search.

  11. Liverpool could be good? Re-train Gerrard & Allen as DMs:

    GK - Reina
    DR - Johnson
    DL - Jose Enrique
    DC - Agger
    DC - Skrtel
    DM - Lucas / Allen
    DM - Gerrard
    MR - Sterling / Aissaidi / Henderson
    ML - Downing / Aissaidi
    CF - Suarez
    AF - Sturridge

    Should also work well with Tottenham and Napoli's squads.

    GK - Lloris
    DR - Walker
    DL - Assou-Ekotto
    DC - Vertonghen
    DC - Kaboul
    DM - Sandro
    DM - Parker
    MR - Lennon
    ML - Bale
    CF - Adebayor (though I'd get a better one in)
    AF - Defoe
    Last edited by seanhrfc; 29/03/2013 at 07:56 PM.
    jukilo likes this.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ZicoAC View Post
    C:/.../Documents/Football Manager 2013/filters

    Put the .pft-file in this directory and import it in player search.
    Excellent thanks for your contibution. How has the tactic been doing for you?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Excellent thanks for your contibution. How has the tactic been doing for you?
    I'm the worst team in Eredivisie and don't have the right players for the tactic. Looking for some improvements for next season to be able to use this.

  14. hi,i am managing crystal palace and i don't know should i ask AM for OI's or to tick like you said in op.Help pls?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by joker1234 View Post
    hi,i am managing crystal palace and i don't know should i ask AM for OI's or to tick like you said in op.Help pls?
    Who is your assistant manager?

  16. Nice tactic and OP what about team talk?

  17. Tactic is fantastic, really needed a tactic for my Oxford side in the Championship, great stuff!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Who is your assistant manager?
    Lenny Lawrence

  19. Quote Originally Posted by j3nick View Post
    Nice tactic and OP what about team talk?
    Cheers, who are you trying it with? With team talks there are plenty of guides on here as to how to get the best of them, I don't do anything differently.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jwynne95 View Post
    Tactic is fantastic, really needed a tactic for my Oxford side in the Championship, great stuff!
    Thanks, how is it going? Can you provide any screen shots?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by joker1234 View Post
    Lenny Lawrence
    Must have retired in my game (2017) so couldn't find him. Whats his tactical knowledge and defence coaching like?

  22. this tac is off the chain good well done
    seanhrfc likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    this tac is off the chain good well done
    Cheers, is this with San Marino?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Cheers, is this with San Marino?
    not yet this is with my fc utd save

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    not yet this is with my fc utd save
    What year / division are you in?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    What year / division are you in?
    its the first year northen prem im top by 11pts

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    its the first year northen prem im top by 11pts
    Nice, shows this tactic can work even with lower league sides, good work! If you can get some screen shots I'd like to put it on the front page.

    Who have been your key signings?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Nice, shows this tactic can work even with lower league sides, good work! If you can get some screen shots I'd like to put it on the front page.

    Who have been your key signings?
    i dont know how to put screen shots up sorry not signed any 1 got no cash did not start with this tac was useing another 442 it was good but dint feel right so gave this a go and wow also gave a test with my juv save 3rd season and all i can say omfg 1 game i was 4-0 up after 23mins was playing inter end 5-0 then my pc turned itself off so have to replay the games but im going to use this in all my save from now on thanks man for a epic tac
    seanhrfc likes this.

  29. Was bottom of the league after 10 games but I wasn't playing so it didn't help! took over and now won 8 games in a row with it!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jwynne95 View Post
    Was bottom of the league after 10 games but I wasn't playing so it didn't help! took over and now won 8 games in a row with it!
    Nice work, from poor form to great form without the tactic being fluid is good going!
    jwynne95 likes this.

  31. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-overview-stages-3.png

    Still a 100% record in the league and not conceded yet *touch wood*. Best start I have ever had to a season.
    kitchin75, jukilo and Shyftyy like this.

  32. Looking really good. Nice work

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Shyftyy View Post
    Looking really good. Nice work
    Cheers, I had looked at your 6-2-2-2 and used it on a few test games and liked how the DM's worked so you can take some credit for that!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Must have retired in my game (2017) so couldn't find him. Whats his tactical knowledge and defence coaching like?
    13 and 14

  35. Haha, Thank you, but that was not why I posted. Just seems you are getting some great results

  36. Quote Originally Posted by joker1234 View Post
    13 and 14
    I'd probably let him do it, but check over it before games to see if he's along the same lines.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I'd probably let him do it, but check over it before games to see if he's along the same lines.
    ok thank you,i will post results

  38. well i belive just won the league with 4 games to go with fc utd again thank you for a epic tac
    seanhrfc likes this.

  39. Damn, this tactic has taken off. 4 days old and already over twelve thousand views

    Wow.
    seanhrfc likes this.

  40. Wasn't expecting it to take off this well!

  41. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Wasn't expecting it to take off this well!

    It is the best tactic I've seen this year! Just won the Premier League and Europa League with Swansea in the 2nd season. With Maupay coming in I'm going to have 6 strikers (Maupay, Destro, Vela, Vargas, Dybala and Icardi), may need to offload 2 of them.
    seanhrfc likes this.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by redtide View Post
    It is the best tactic I've seen this year! Just won the Premier League and Europa League with Swansea in the 2nd season. With Maupay coming in I'm going to have 6 strikers (Maupay, Destro, Vela, Vargas, Dybala and Icardi), may need to offload 2 of them.
    Fantastic, you seem to be making the most of it! If you can put up some screen shots I will be grateful, will add them to the OP.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Fantastic, you seem to be making the most of it! If you can put up some screen shots I will be grateful, will add them to the OP.


    seanhrfc likes this.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by redtide View Post


    Quality, I'm going to update in a couple of hours, just going to win the World Club Championship first

  45. Finally finished my Wigan season....

    League Table

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wigantable.png

    Fixtures

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wiganfix.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wiganfix2.png

    Big Results

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wiganguns.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wiganliverpool.png

    Cup Final

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wigancup.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-wiganutd.png  

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Danhimself1707 View Post
    Finally finished my Wigan season....

    League Table

    Attachment 324541

    Fixtures

    Attachment 324542Attachment 324543

    Big Results

    Attachment 324544Attachment 324545

    Cup Final

    Attachment 324547
    This will also be going in my OP. Champions League football for Wigan first season, who'd have thought it?

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Danhimself1707 View Post
    Finally finished my Wigan season....

    League Table

    Attachment 324541

    Fixtures

    Attachment 324542Attachment 324543

    Big Results

    Attachment 324544Attachment 324545

    Cup Final

    Attachment 324547
    holy shit dude very well done

  48. well first season done with fc utd p42 w27 d5 l10 f96 a60 won the league by 10pts i know the goals against is way too hige but as i get better def i hope to get this down

  49. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    well first season done with fc utd p42 w27 d5 l10 f96 a60 won the league by 10pts i know the goals against is way too hige but as i get better def i hope to get this down
    The tactic is very demanding defensively so don't worry about the goals conceded. It will get better when you start getting better players in (I'm sure some of the players you've had to use have shocking attributes in some areas)

  50. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    The tactic is very demanding defensively so don't worry about the goals conceded. It will get better when you start getting better players in (I'm sure some of the players you've had to use have shocking attributes in some areas)
    true but the good for the league im in thay may be ok for the next league who knows going to give this a go with all my saves now

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO