Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. This tactics is Amazing!!!

Look:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-03-31_005711.jpgArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-03-31_005731.jpgArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-03-31_005748.jpg

I lost only one game since I played the composition of the reserve.

I Have one questions:

Why do the players very quickly my condition falls?

Sorry for me English.
    seanhrfc and jukilo like this.

2. I struggle a lot to make goals, the defense is very solid but i just can't score...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    This tactics is Amazing!!!

Look:

Attachment 324907Attachment 324909Attachment 324911

I lost only one game since I played the composition of the reserve.

I Have one questions:

Why do the players very quickly my condition falls?

Sorry for me English.
    Great results there well done!

The conditioning falls quickly because of the high pressing in the tactic - they have to work hard and do a lot of running! Best things to do are to use your 3 substitutions well (booked players and low condition players) and have good squad rotation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hansor View Post
    I struggle a lot to make goals, the defense is very solid but i just can't score...
    Who are you playing this tactic with? Who are your strikers?

5. With PSG, Strikers are Gameiro as AF and Jelavic as CF

6. I'm surprised they're not performing. Had Gameiro for Granada at AF and he was top scorer in the league! May be a case of confidence/morale, try having personal chats.

Are you creating chances and not finishing or not creating chances at all? Whats your best 11?

7. I'm creating chances yep, but can't score...
    I have
    Gameiro AF
    Jelavic CF
    Pastore ML
    Lavezzi MR
    Wanyama & Motta DM
    Maxwell DL
    Thiago Silva & Alex BPD
    Montoya DR

8. As you're creating chances it may just be necessary to give your strikers a kick up the arse, what back-up strikers you got? I always drop a striker if he's failing to score and won't get back in the team unless the new striker does the same or I need to rotate for conditioning purposes.

That is a good team, what have the overall results been like?

9. Few goals from corners shoot, it can make a difference?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    Few goals from corners shoot, it can make a difference?
    If you mean you're not creating enough goals from corners, then it depends on the quality. Before this season I had good ball headers, but average takers and created 5-10 goals from corners. Now this season I am using a corner taker with 20 corners and 19 crossing and i've already got 15+ goals from corners.

11. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-stats-player.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-overview-stages-5.png

Completely dominating Serie A. I now have a great team for this tactic and these are the results!
    jukilo likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Attachment 324920Attachment 324921

Completely dominating Serie A. I now have a great team for this tactic and these are the results!
    holy fuck need to start my sanmarino save at some point would you start with this tac from the off and well done mate

13. Yes I would start with this tactic, it's all about getting the right players in.

14. You could even write what players prefer the data items as others do. for example, Rooney, Defoe etc etc

15. the ass manager gives the individual training to the players or we put the positions that are in the opening post? someone can help please...

16. Quote Originally Posted by hegreen View Post
    the ass manager gives the individual training to the players or we put the positions that are in the opening post? someone can help please...
    Personally I put the players on their roles in the tactic. I'm with Liverpool and the players are developing very very well.

17. End of season review!

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lfc_eos_liga.png

We've won it! Amazing final run by the lads and the title is coming home again! Here are the screens from this amazing season:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lfc_eos_jogos1.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lfc_eos_jogos2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-lfc_eos_jogos3.png

Some GREAT results and that stupid draws almost ruined it. In the Europe League, always rotating the players besides the Final, we've a great run as well! pity that Newcastle has thrown us away from the FA Cup, but we'll get there for the next year.
    Besides the tips that I wrote in a few posts up, follow everything as seanhrfc says and you'll get a truly enjoyable season. Just one more thing. The key, for me, was thinking always on the 3 next games (opponents weaknesses, our strengths, etc) and which players select, to make a successful rotation. Never get one unhappy

P.S: Damn FM. I've to get up at 7 a.m! ahah
    seanhrfc likes this.

18. Another good thing about this tactic; Yes, you need the *RIGHT* players for it to work flawless. But you don't always need the *RIGHT* players for it work. My Bastia team in the Ligue 1 don't exactly have the best squad, nor do they have the best transfer budget yet I still manage to beat teams like OGC Nice, and PSG. Proving how good the tactic actually is. I think that people need to start managing really bad team. For example; the guy that was managing Wigan. That is an incredible achievement, if more people could go teams with that sort of standard and post the success. It could really help the reputation of Sean
    seanhrfc likes this.

19. You should definitely add a list of players who are suitable for each role, to make it easier for people who want to perfect your tactic with the right players. Players under 8m would probably be best. I've been using the tactic myself and it's been going very well. I can't exactly pick the right players (national side) but I've tried to account for it and I am unbeaten in about five games.

20. Used this second season with San Marino. Promoted via playoffs. Took a while to gel but team full of loan signings mostly so hardly unexpected

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-italian-serie-c1_a_-overview-stages.jpg
    seanhrfc likes this.

21. I had a similar tactic with West Ham in FM10 and had some success.
    I will try this tactic with Stoke.. although i will give it time before rating it as Stoke have a lot of 'limited' players i need to phase out

22. what sort of players are gd for this tactic as i can seem to dwnload the play list

23. im a massive saints fan and im having trouble finding a tactic would this work?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Artix9125 View Post
    You should definitely add a list of players who are suitable for each role, to make it easier for people who want to perfect your tactic with the right players. Players under 8m would probably be best. I've been using the tactic myself and it's been going very well. I can't exactly pick the right players (national side) but I've tried to account for it and I am unbeaten in about five games.
    Yes over the next week I am going to compile a list of suitable players for each role for the starting season. That's my next plan!

25. Quote Originally Posted by madforit View Post
    I had a similar tactic with West Ham in FM10 and had some success.
    I will try this tactic with Stoke.. although i will give it time before rating it as Stoke have a lot of 'limited' players i need to phase out
    Good stuff let me know how it goes.

26. Quote Originally Posted by deanojnr View Post
    im a massive saints fan and im having trouble finding a tactic would this work?
    I don't see why this would not work off the top of my head, a decent squad for the roles. What's your best 11?

27. Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-serie-a_-overview-stages.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-fixtures-schedule.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

Above are the screen shots of my season just finished. Unbeaten in the league, 108 points and the draws came after I had already secured the league so I was playing a few young Sammarinese players. 1 defeat the whole season, against Panathinaikos 1-0 using a reserve team after we'd already secured top spot in the group stages - was dissappointed!

Overall, my best season on FM13 I don't expect to have such a successful season next season, as I am going to start to phase in more Sammarinese players and want to use at least 5 more regularly (had successful loan periods this season).

28. well another team and another league win this time with f.c. andorra rolling on to my rangers save now epic tac
    seanhrfc likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    well another team and another league win this time with f.c. andorra rolling on to my rangers save now epic tac
    You're a true FM journeyman Was it first season? I'm in pre-season at the moment, been given 40mil to spend but doubt i will spend it. Time to give the San Marino youngster a chance.

30. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    You're a true FM journeyman Was it first season? I'm in pre-season at the moment, been given 40mil to spend but doubt i will spend it. Time to give the San Marino youngster a chance.
    yes it was with andorra but im just about to start my 3rd with rangers will start my first season with sanmarino at some point

31. i'll try this with some of additional leagues (moldova,bosnia,azerbaijan...),then post results after 2,3 seasons...
    seanhrfc you said that it is important to have 6/8 att. from filters? for lower leagues is it enough 12+ att?

32. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I don't see why this would not work off the top of my head, a decent squad for the roles. What's your best 11?

GK arthur boruc
    DR nathaniel clyne
    DL arther boka
    RCB jose fonte
    LCB vegard forren
    DM jack cork
    DM henrik mkhitaryan (paid 9.75 mil)
    MR jason puncheon (in for gaston rameriez out injurned 12 weeks)
    ML adam lallanna
    STCR tony watt (paid 3.75 mil)
    STCL emmanuel mayuka (in for jay Rodriguez whos out injured for 2 months)

33. My team for the 2nd season:
    GK Reina and Ospina
    DR Medel and Wisdom
    DL Agger and Robinson
    DC Skrtel, Shawcross, Kelly and Coates
    DM Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Henderson and Shelvey
    MR Sterling and Ibe
    ML Downing and Assaidi
    ST Falcao, Sturridge, Suarez and Coutinho

Carragher retired, Jones asked for more minutes, Didac ended is loan period and Borini didn't perform that good. Wisdom and Robinson come from loan, Ospina enter for free and a personal choice was Falcao. Think he will do very well in the AF position.
    Think "less changes, better results". Let's see what the future brings
    seanhrfc likes this.

34. Quote Originally Posted by halidbeslic View Post
    i'll try this with some of additional leagues (moldova,bosnia,azerbaijan...),then post results after 2,3 seasons...
    seanhrfc you said that it is important to have 6/8 att. from filters? for lower leagues is it enough 12+ att?
    When it comes to lower league i think its important to be realistic, as long as a player isn't weak in several attributes important for the tactic and you rate his overall ability, he should do well. Let me know how it goes.

35. Quote Originally Posted by deanojnr View Post
    GK arthur boruc
    DR nathaniel clyne
    DL arther boka
    RCB jose fonte
    LCB vegard forren
    DM jack cork
    DM henrik mkhitaryan (paid 9.75 mil)
    MR jason puncheon (in for gaston rameriez out injurned 12 weeks)
    ML adam lallanna
    STCR tony watt (paid 3.75 mil)
    STCL emmanuel mayuka (in for jay Rodriguez whos out injured for 2 months)
    Yes that team should do well, especially when you get Ramirez & Rodriguez back. Schneiderlin will be decent in DM too

36. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    My team for the 2nd season:
    GK Reina and Ospina
    DR Medel and Wisdom
    DL Agger and Robinson
    DC Skrtel, Shawcross, Kelly and Coates
    DM Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Henderson and Shelvey
    MR Sterling and Ibe
    ML Downing and Assaidi
    ST Falcao, Sturridge, Suarez and Coutinho

Carragher retired, Jones asked for more minutes, Didac ended is loan period and Borini didn't perform that good. Wisdom and Robinson come from loan, Ospina enter for free and a personal choice was Falcao. Think he will do very well in the AF position.
    Think "less changes, better results". Let's see what the future brings
    Would love to see how falcao does in this, got all the attribute for either striker role but with Suarez in there I reckon the AF is the best choice. Hopefully he'll help you win the champions league

37. Well, first match in the pre season (some weak team in USA) and scores 3 goals and got 1 assist. If will be always like this, guess it will be a very successful for him and for us. Haha.

38. He's very similar to my Chinese striker in terms of attributes - though my re-gens better now! He's scoring over a goal a game now.
    jukilo likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Yes that team should do well, especially when you get Ramirez & Rodriguez back. Schneiderlin will be decent in DM too
    yer iv been using schneiderlin nd cork as rotation both seem to be doing ok... seem to concede to many goals tho ne tips?

40. Quote Originally Posted by deanojnr View Post
    yer iv been using schneiderlin nd cork as rotation both seem to be doing ok... seem to concede to many goals tho ne tips?
    How many games played? Is the tactic fluid? I've never had a problem defensively, are you working on defensive positioning in training?

41. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    How many games played? Is the tactic fluid? I've never had a problem defensively, are you working on defensive positioning in training?
    started picking up now had two 1-0 victory's in a row nd a 5-2 win... seems i forgot to change the training to balanced for tactics... played 18 games but only used this tactic for 6 games won 5 lost one

42. Quote Originally Posted by deanojnr View Post
    started picking up now had two 1-0 victory's in a row nd a 5-2 win... seems i forgot to change the training to balanced for tactics... played 18 games but only used this tactic for 6 games won 5 lost one
    Excellent, 5 wins out of 6 is not bad! The defensive positioning training aspect I feel is very important.

43. tactic is buzzing now just beat chelsea 3-1 was 1 down at half time beat spurs game before aswell cheers mate making my game so much more enjoyable

44. Quote Originally Posted by deanojnr View Post
    tactic is buzzing now just beat chelsea 3-1 was 1 down at half time beat spurs game before aswell cheers mate making my game so much more enjoyable
    Quality, best of luck with your season and let me know how it goes!

45. Very nice tactic mate. Don't usually use ones from here because they're too inconsistent but I love this!

Won the FA Cup, Capital One Cup and finished 3rd in the Premier League in the second season with Reading:

Premier League:

Click image for larger version

Name:	reading1.png
Views:	1040
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	325355

Capital One Cup:

Name:	COC.png
Views:	1098
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	325352

FA Cup:

Name:	FA.png
Views:	1045
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	325353

Line-up:

Name:	lineup.png
Views:	1033
Size:	311.2 KB
ID:	325354
    jukilo likes this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Very nice tactic mate. Don't usually use ones from here because they're too inconsistent but I love this!

Won the FA Cup, Capital One Cup and finished 3rd in the Premier League in the second season with Reading:

Premier League:

Attachment 325355

Capital One Cup:

Attachment 325352

FA Cup:

Attachment 325353

Line-up:

Attachment 325354
    Quality results there! They may not be the best individual players, but good signings for the tactic and definitely makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts. Going to update the opening post today so will add this on there.
    ZeCarlos likes this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Quality results there! They may not be the best individual players, but good signings for the tactic and definitely makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts. Going to update the opening post today so will add this on there.
    Wanyama is great! Not sure if he's always such a beast because I've never signed him but he appeared to fit in really well. Pearce at centre back was also great - scored loads from corners

48. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Wanyama is great! Not sure if he's always such a beast because I've never signed him but he appeared to fit in really well. Pearce at centre back was also great - scored loads from corners
    I've actually never had wanyama, but everybody who's used him in this tactic have raved about him! How did you do in your first season?

49. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    I've actually never had wanyama, but everybody who's used him in this tactic have raved about him! How did you do in your first season?
    Finished 11th but I took over March with the team bottom. Think I played something like 11 games of the season and didn't lose once mate

50. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Finished 11th but I took over March with the team bottom. Think I played something like 11 games of the season and didn't lose once mate
    Is that using this tactic as well? This tactic seems to do great with Prem League Underdogs for sure - Swansea, Wigan, Reading all got champions league football / title wins / multiple trophies in the first 2 seasons!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO