Like Tree512Likes

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

1. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Attachment 325761Attachment 325762

I like to be in control of all the transfer/contract affairs. Tried with DOF but they just don't do as well as I know I can do. I personally don't like press conferences / interaction with other managers. I keep myself to myself and let the football do the talking. I find that aspect rather tedious.
    Thanks alot bro! greatly appreciate it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Udonking View Post
    Thanks alot bro! greatly appreciate it.
    No worries, hope this tactic helps you achieve success!

3. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    No worries, hope this tactic helps you achieve success!
    Yep, in my southampton save, its going well. 2nd season 3rd of the table still ongoing. Now starting a save with Swansea, do you hire any staff or let your DoF do the hiring?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Udonking View Post
    Yep, in my southampton save, its going well. 2nd season 3rd of the table still ongoing. Now starting a save with Swansea, do you hire any staff or let your DoF do the hiring?
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-training-coaches.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-staff-members.pngArrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-staff-members-2.png

This all depends on what kind of save I'm doing, if I'm in a save which is short-term / focus on first team players / buying in then I'm not too bothered about staff, just a top AM. However on a long-term save with youth development as a plan, like my San Marino game, I make it my mission to get the best coaching staff in!

4.5/5 Star training across the board, 75% of staff 16+ in working with youngsters and lots of staff who you judge potential to improve the youth intake.

5. It's taken a while, but I've finally beaten AC Milan's 58 game unbeaten record!

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-sean-page_-news-inbox.png

6. 5 goal allowed until half of the season ??? It couldn't be better

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-bvb.jpg
    seanhrfc and White Europe like this.

7. Sean, I'm thinking in start a game with Real Madrid just for fun, like you in Barça, and see how it goes. What do you think? Thinking in something like this:
    Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe & Ramos, Marcelo, Xabi, Khedira, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil and Higgs or Benz. My doubt is where to play Ronaldo. In front or on the wing?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ggle19 View Post
    5 goal allowed until half of the season ??? It couldn't be better

Attachment 325780
    Quality results there!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jukilo View Post
    Sean, I'm thinking in start a game with Real Madrid just for fun, like you in Barça, and see how it goes. What do you think? Thinking in something like this:
    Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe & Ramos, Marcelo, Xabi, Khedira, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil and Higgs or Benz. My doubt is where to play Ronaldo. In front or on the wing?
    I reckon I'd play Ronaldo as the complete striker because of his physical abilities. He'd beast it there! My Barcelona save crashed after 5 games and I didn't bother to go back to it, but may give it another go sometime. Too into my San Marino game atm :p another 8-1 to Shakhtar and a hat-trick by a Sammarinese player!
    jukilo likes this.

10. FFS! My game crashed again! several 5+ margin wins lost....

11. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    FFS! My game crashed again! several 5+ margin wins lost....

12. Quote Originally Posted by herne79 View Post
    Didn't matter too much, won all the games but not quite by the same margins.

13. I had a few crap results with my previous tactic, so i just bit the bullet and used this one. Worked fantastic for 4/5 games, absolutely smashing teams, 4-0, 5-0, 6-1 etc. But all of a sudden its gone tits up, starting to lose games now. Just dont feel confident going into a game. Annoyed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BENNOAFC View Post
    I had a few crap results with my previous tactic, so i just bit the bullet and used this one. Worked fantastic for 4/5 games, absolutely smashing teams, 4-0, 5-0, 6-1 etc. But all of a sudden its gone tits up, starting to lose games now. Just dont feel confident going into a game. Annoyed.
    Who are you playing as? Are you following the training/match prep/opposition instructions? Are you creating chances? How are you conceding your goals?

Please add as much detail as you can (Screenshots would be best)

15. CCCs have became nonexistent regardless of what tactics I use, or what team I go. Really frustrating.

16. Just started using this in Conference North and have only really got loan players and youth players so it will be a test. Tried to get my ass man to do OI but shaded out and can't get him to do anything

17. Can you name the players which have the best of this tactic? As mentioned Raikan For instance ... Something like, "Rooney, Terry," etc, etc.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bladesadviser View Post
    Just started using this in Conference North and have only really got loan players and youth players so it will be a test. Tried to get my ass man to do OI but shaded out and can't get him to do anything
    AM probably isn't good enough to provide tactical feedback lol. You'll have to do it yourself for now. Good luck!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rootwitch View Post
    CCCs have became nonexistent regardless of what tactics I use, or what team I go. Really frustrating.
    Who are you playing as?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    Can you name the players which have the best of this tactic? As mentioned Raikan For instance ... Something like, "Rooney, Terry," etc, etc.
    I will do something like this over the next few days.

21. really good tactic mate, I win games normally 2-0 2-1 3-1 and loose by not a lot and a few draws but I don't really get loads of goals and things like that. I thought it could be my players I know you have recomeended players but im predicted top of prem with my wolves side so do u know any high players that I could buy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ManutdTAW View Post
    really good tactic mate, I win games normally 2-0 2-1 3-1 and loose by not a lot and a few draws but I don't really get loads of goals and things like that. I thought it could be my players I know you have recomeended players but im predicted top of prem with my wolves side so do u know any high players that I could buy.
    Can you show a screenshot of your best 11? Will give me an idea of your team.

23. I will give it a go as I lost all my saves with my dead hard disk! Really frustrating!

So as I have to start something new, I am thinking of making a long term save either with Vitesse or Monaco, as I have sugar daddy xD

When I have some results I will post them but the tactic seems really good!!!
    seanhrfc likes this.

24. Looks like a decent side, though I'd look into getting in a quicker back line. As you're in 2017 the best thing to do is use the filters.

25. Can you name the players which have the best of this tactic? As mentioned Raikan For instance ... Something like, "Rooney, Terry," etc, etc.
    I will do something like this over the next few days.
    \

- Very Thanks

look this:

Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-2013-04-02_211023.jpg
    jukilo likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    \

- Very Thanks

look this:

Attachment 325978
    Nice result - how good has Falcao been for you?

27. Nice result - how good has Falcao been for you?
    Funny this is that they do not want to come to me from other clubs juniors and Falcao agreed to seamlessly and I paid for it 30 million euros.
    But he's not playing well, it is better Defoe and Adebayor

28. can i change one of dmc role to deep lying playmaker ?

29. I do not know what I'm a bad management deal, but still I would not have any club I always ran after one season in the red Financial am :/

30. I change my mind about Monaco and Vitesse and I am starting at LOSC Lille.

I already analyse the squad and it looks pretty good!

So my squad will be:

GR: Elana; "Some free GK"
    RB: Bonnart; Beria; Sidibe
    LB: Digne
    CB: Chedjou; Basa; Rozehnal; Soumaoro
    DM: Mavuba; Balmont; Gueye; Pedretti
    RM: Martin; Mendés da Graça
    LM: Payet; Kalou
    CF: ???; Rodelin
    AF: Roux; Tulio de Melo;

I only need 1 complete forward, do you guys recommend anyone?

Cheap of course, lol... Like 7M € max...

EDIT: Forget It... Just found that C. Fierro is with 180 PA in this save... He will be my choice... Better save the money for the future!
    Last edited by MrLip90; 02/04/2013 at 09:03 PM.
    seanhrfc likes this.

31. right going to start my sanmorino save sean you got any tips on who to get that will fit this tac that will come to sanmarino?

32. Just wondering, when you started your San Marino save, did you start off managing the NT too, or did they offer you the job?

33. Quote Originally Posted by TH1N T0M View Post
    Just wondering, when you started your San Marino save, did you start off managing the NT too, or did they offer you the job?
    think sean started with both im just doing the club

34. I started with just the club, my first go with San Marino, 6th with 3 games to go in 1st season

35. Is anybody using the shouts tip from earlier on in the thread i.e. "play narrow" against teams with a wider formation and "Play wider" against teams with narrower formations?

36. Quote Originally Posted by MrLip90 View Post
    I change my mind about Monaco and Vitesse and I am starting at LOSC Lille.

I already analyse the squad and it looks pretty good!

So my squad will be:

GR: Elana; "Some free GK"
    RB: Bonnart; Beria; Sidibe
    LB: Digne
    CB: Chedjou; Basa; Rozehnal; Soumaoro
    DM: Mavuba; Balmont; Gueye; Pedretti
    RM: Martin; Mendés da Graça
    LM: Payet; Kalou
    CF: ???; Rodelin
    AF: Roux; Tulio de Melo;

I only need 1 complete forward, do you guys recommend anyone?

Cheap of course, lol... Like 7M € max...

EDIT: Forget It... Just found that C. Fierro is with 180 PA in this save... He will be my choice... Better save the money for the future!
    Good luck, that team should do well. If you needed a decent forward I would recommend Leonard Kweuke!

37. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    right going to start my sanmorino save sean you got any tips on who to get that will fit this tac that will come to sanmarino?
    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs-san-marino_-transfers-history.png

There's my transfer history, if you can get hold of these players they will do well! Giovanni Fortunatti is a must buy - re-train him to MR. Wouldn't get Ponte or Messena as they were AMCs

38. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Attachment 326102

There's my transfer history, if you can get hold of these players they will do well! Giovanni Fortunatti is a must buy - re-train him to MR. Wouldn't get Ponte or Messena as they were AMCs
    thanks mate

39. Quote Originally Posted by TH1N T0M View Post
    Just wondering, when you started your San Marino save, did you start off managing the NT too, or did they offer you the job?
    I started with both.

40. Quote Originally Posted by ruudvanwarren View Post
    Is anybody using the shouts tip from earlier on in the thread i.e. "play narrow" against teams with a wider formation and "Play wider" against teams with narrower formations?
    Only shout I use is exploit the flanks against narrow formations.

41. sean what leagues did you load up for your sanmorino save

42. All leagues in Italy & England. France, Germany, Spain top league. Load of players of nationality = Sammarinese, Italy. Load all current international players = Every continent.

43. cant find Giovanni Fortunatti

44. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    cant find Giovanni Fortunatti
    Brazilain league loaded?

45. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    cant find Giovanni Fortunatti
    Damn, he was class for me! If you had load all players of nationality = Italian then you'd get all the dual-nationality south americans like him.

46. ok found him but he is a amc

47. Can be re-trained for MR, I had him all the way to Serie A as first teamer!

48. Quote Originally Posted by seanhrfc View Post
    Can be re-trained for MR, I had him all the way to Serie A as first teamer!
    ok thanks mate just need to find a st

49. Zanchetta? Leo Aro? Dosek?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO