Like Tree3Likes

Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Duke: Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss



    UnderDogs May Roar


    4-2-3-1
    Solid Defence
    Mid Control
    Active Attack

    CCC Generator

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-table.jpg


    General Training
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-train.jpg


    Individual Training
    Train players to their new roles
    Set Focus Intensity to Heavy
    If training is set to new position
    Or PPM then remove Focus till familiar



    Plug & Play
    Can be used with any team
    No shout or OI used
    Pitch Min.
    Feel Free to test and tweak
    Share your knowledge



    Statistics

    Name:  150px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png
Views: 4364
Size:  21.4 KB

    1st Season won treble unbeatable
    Normal Squad no transfer made

    Matches
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-matches.jpg

    WBA Vs Reading

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overviewa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-readingstatsa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsa.jpg


    WBA Vs ManC
    Home
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-mancstatsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overviewh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg

    Away
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-mancstatsa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overviewa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsa.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsa.jpg



    WBA Vs ManU
    Home
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-manustatsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overviewh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg

    Wembley Final
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-manun.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overn.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsn.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsn.jpg


    WBA Vs Arsenal
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-arsenalsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg

    WBA Vs Chelsea
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-chelseastatsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overviewh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg

    WBA Vs Liverpool
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-livstatsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-viewh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg

    WBA Vs Tott.
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-overh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-spursstath.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-statsh.jpgDuke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-wbastatsh.jpg





    Attached Files
    petrofcp and Sigmatel like this.

  2. Looks good.
    Any chance of a screen of the actual tactic and how you line up.
    maccaattack likes this.


  3. Formation - Team - Tactic

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-formation.jpg

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-team.jpg

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-set.jpg
    Last edited by TheDuke; 02/04/2013 at 03:30 PM.

  4. Hopefully this is true,going try right now

  5. looks good, no losses with WBA must be good gonna give this a try. is there any chance you can post pacific attributes for each position

  6. can show me how you set your trainings? I dun understand. Thanks.

  7. Did you use match prep from begin to end of season? Always the same?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ManutdTAW View Post
    looks good, no losses with WBA must be good gonna give this a try. is there any chance you can post pacific attributes for each position
    General attributes that matches the role, Fullbacks good in defending duties Marking tackling bravery stamina ... Crossing will be a great deal . Dm's the right DM is more like a BWM or Anchor the left one is more like a DLP all with good defending attributes and work rates.

    Get the best players in your squad in the approperiate role like Inside Forwards.. if u don't have any then train any APM, AM or Winger to the role, smae thing to any other role. Use inverted foot on IF ofc.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Udonking View Post
    can show me how you set your trainings? I dun understand. Thanks.
    1. Training a player on a new role:

    Right click on players within the tactic,
    Right click on "Inside Forward" Then Training > Change Focus to > Individual Role > Inside Forward
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-indvtrain.jpg
    Do this with all players like fullbacks > fullbacks .. Goalkeeper > Sweeper Keeper and so..
    Then head to Individual Training
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-indvtrain1.jpg

    Click on a player name and on right corner set intensity to "Heavy"

    Unless you have a player trained on new position "Yellow or Red" not yet green. or trained on PPM.


    2. Training a player on a new position or PPM:

    Train a player on a new position to get him familiar "Secondary Green"
    Ofc dont train him to new position if hes already familiar with it
    Right click on players within the tactic,
    For Example : Training > Start training for new position > AMC
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-postrain.jpg

    Then head up to Indv. Training

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-postrain1.jpg

    Cancel the focus here for the specific player who is on a new position training, looks like this

    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-postrain1.jpg

    Till the player get familiar to his new position "2nd Green" then remove the position training and set back the role training with Heavy intensity like mentioned above.
    Same thing with PPM Training.

    Any player is unhappy with his training which is rarely happens, then you can set intensity to average or light.
    Last edited by TheDuke; 02/04/2013 at 04:44 PM.

  10. Lost first match..... Playing with Arsenal. Away against QPR..... 4-2 2 red cards for me, both DCM's get red.... But QPR was way better before the cards...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by laziokees View Post
    Did you use match prep from begin to end of season? Always the same?
    Yes ofc.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by laziokees View Post
    Lost first match..... Playing with Arsenal. Away against QPR..... 4-2 2 red cards for me, both DCM's get red.... But QPR was way better before the cards...
    Who are they?

    Try to get DM's to Normal Tackling in player instruction.
    and tackling to default down from aggressive in team instruction.

  13. Now it were Romero and Arteta. Wanyama and schneiderlin were injured

    Away is dramatic. At home won easy against aston villa. Just lost at L'pool, they were far better
    Last edited by laziokees; 02/04/2013 at 05:04 PM.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by laziokees View Post
    Now it were Romero and Arteta. Wanyama and schneiderlin were injured
    I'll see about that.

    I never got a red card. Only once with a FB player "Liam Ridgewell" Issued a warning ticket for him and never happened again.

  15. Understood it better now. Thanks! Good and detailed.

  16. Do you use your own team-talks,or let ass man do them

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Do you use your own team-talks,or let ass man do them
    I go for calm/enjoy 1st if not favored
    If favored aggressive

    Aggressive if draw/lose

    Sometimes I ask asmanager to handle it specially individual talks

  18. Wow just had 44 shots at goal 0 against won 9-0,playing as Man C 2nd season in pre-seaon atm

  19. Playing as West Brom, 13.3.3 Second season aswell, will update results.

  20. Any chance you could upload player's filter list m8

  21. Unbeaten at home with this tactic but away lost almost every game by 1 goal
    anyone got any tips for getting better results away?

  22. Tactic is 100% fluid! Playing with Swansea, lost first game 7-0 against Chelsea!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wilmot123 View Post
    Tactic is 100% fluid! Playing with Swansea, lost first game 7-0 against Chelsea!
    What patch are you playing with?
    How did u manage to get it 100% fluid at pre season?

  24. Playing on the latest patch. Started game in January 2012, gives me more time to get tactics ready for the new season.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wilmot123 View Post
    Playing on the latest patch. Started game in January 2012, gives me more time to get tactics ready for the new season.
    did you setup the indv.training as required?

  26. Yes did everything!

  27. This isn't good at all...
    Duke:  Underdogs May Roar WBA 1st season treble 0 loss-shrewsbury-v-bournemouth_-overview-overview.png

    It's terrific! Decent start to the league campaign!

  28. Great tactic I play with Chelsea in first season P20 W19 D1 L0 beat Man city(two times), Man Utd Tottenham and Liverpool.. one unlucky draw after own goal in OT
    Last edited by j3nick; 04/04/2013 at 04:52 PM.

  29. i was struggling in my Spurs save then switched to this tactic. its brilliant. played 20 won 16, drew 3 and lost 1. i got 12 cleansheets along the way. the one loss was away to Man utd but i played a mostly reserve team.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Kezza96 View Post
    This isn't good at all...
    Attachment 326687

    It's terrific! Decent start to the league campaign!
    That's great keep up the good work to dominate the league

  31. Made some quick tests and the results were very promising, this seems a very good tactic, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. I had gone back to FM12, but I think I will start a new save with it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by j3nick View Post
    Great tactic I play with Chelsea in first season P20 W19 D1 L0 beat Man city(two times), Man Utd Tottenham and Liverpool.. one unlucky draw after own goal in OT
    Good feedback, thats how it should work.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stitty7 View Post
    i was struggling in my Spurs save then switched to this tactic. its brilliant. played 20 won 16, drew 3 and lost 1. i got 12 cleansheets along the way. the one loss was away to Man utd but i played a mostly reserve team.
    Thats good to hear

  34. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Made some quick tests and the results were very promising, this seems a very good tactic, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. I had gone back to FM12, but I think I will start a new save with it.
    More to come, we still can beat fm13 no worries.

  35. I just switched to this tactic with newly promoted Blackburn Rovers. I had success the previous season with another tactic that had a similar formation (3 AMC's)

    I need to get my squad fully comfortable with this tactic before I can really judge. I'm not one who judges after 1 game! It looks promising and I love the formation.

    What do you recommend in terms of abilities for the 3 AMC's? Is there any one player that is considered the most influential or most important in this tactic?

    Thanks

  36. Quote Originally Posted by pooch11 View Post
    I just switched to this tactic with newly promoted Blackburn Rovers. I had success the previous season with another tactic that had a similar formation (3 AMC's)

    I need to get my squad fully comfortable with this tactic before I can really judge. I'm not one who judges after 1 game! It looks promising and I love the formation.

    What do you recommend in terms of abilities for the 3 AMC's? Is there any one player that is considered the most influential or most important in this tactic?

    Thanks
    2 inside forwards left footed to right and so, 1 adv playmaker as you see I used default players in squad. Get the best you can find in these positions according to roles-positions matching if not perfect then training will help.
    General attributes are high creativity, flair, decision, and attacking attributes such as dribbling passing technique.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
    More to come, we still can beat fm13 no worries.
    When is there more to come

  38. tried this with Crewe, 3 games in 1 away win and 2 losses....... I can see fully fluid this tactic would be fantastic, also with an amazing AF it would dominate! I was dissapointed with the 2 losses considering my first game was a 6-2 away win against promoton candidates!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    When is there more to come
    soon

  40. Quote Originally Posted by nosh64 View Post
    tried this with Crewe, 3 games in 1 away win and 2 losses....... I can see fully fluid this tactic would be fantastic, also with an amazing AF it would dominate! I was dissapointed with the 2 losses considering my first game was a 6-2 away win against promoton candidates!
    keep ur players morale/condition up that helps maintain wining streaks

  41. I do not understand your training and the new role for players etc. ..

    your post nr 2

  42. I'm intrigued... very tempted to write up a review on this tactic tomorrow and test it out.

  43. But I changed it a little bit because they did not write down. I changed from a pre-workout Sachhi Arrigo and immediately better. Even though you do not need so intense that it does not pressing tormented and tactics, and so passes the test.
    How can you log out, what kind of players best suited to your tactics?
    Last edited by Warson; 10/04/2013 at 02:39 AM.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Warson View Post
    I do not understand your training and the new role for players etc. ..

    your post nr 2
    The new role is the role given to the player in the tactic.
    It's shown in formation, it's not a classic version

    Check out this post #10

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Kyanite View Post
    I'm intrigued... very tempted to write up a review on this tactic tomorrow and test it out.
    Will be intresting

  46. These results arent normal, every game you've never made any subs, your goalkeeper always had the same condition rating(94/95/96) and you can see on screens that other keepers condition change from 97 to 88.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by mind_k View Post
    These results arent normal, every game you've never made any subs, your goalkeeper always had the same condition rating(94/95/96) and you can see on screens that other keepers condition change from 97 to 88.
    I don't usually make a sub unless of injury, I have a backup team I play them Vs lower teams or home matches pre to a major clash. As you see in training I rest the team twice and occasionally when 10-13 days to the next match on an attempt to keep players on full condition most of time.

    I don't understand what you saying about GoalKeepers I reviewed the screens everything is normal.
    A GK usually be in perfect shape most of the time, although I play the sub keeper sometimes. Try to keep all your squad fit and happy.


  48. hmm

    Hi there! I'm quite bored with the top leagues theese days, and i thought i might just give my favorite team a go, and see if i can win the league with them. The team is named IK Start from Norway and they start in the norwegian 1. division, but has the quality to be a "tippeliga" team (the top league in Norway). Most of the tactics on here are based around players with key stats above 15+, and as my players are more than good enough if they have 10 in evry key stat, i just don't find them working for me. Do you think this tactic would fit such a bad team compeared to for example WBA? And if not, do you have any sugestions as yo were i can find such a tactic?

    PS: The tactic looks really exciting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO