Like Tree46Likes

Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    For some reason the marcelo tweak isnt working for me :s Can someone tell me how they have used the tactic in their game to get the most out of it..training, match prep..line up etc?

Sorry, i don't mean to ask to be spoon fed!
    I found that at away match, this tactic isn't working as much as this does at home. But, this is common point in this FM2013
    However, if you have difficulty in home match, you should check whether you use right foot on right wing, vice versa,
    and most important point is that CM must be strong and high work rate and match prep : att. movement
    I hope it will help

2. This is the best tactic I have used on FM2013. I managed to finish top by 3 points in the 2nd season with Q.P.R was an amazing game. Didn't score many up front though, Remy got 19 due to an hat-trick last game but goals spread across the side.

Samba was an absolute beast at the back got a 8.00 average over both 2 years. Defensively solid as well as going forward quite a balance to it. Only struggled when it was big teams but pulled off some brilliant scores.

Will post some screenshots the next time I load FM..
    fanteceleandre likes this.

3. this tactic is great i won nchampionship with birmingham but i have problems with the defence i am playing with marcelo tweak version any suggestions ? thanks

4. Make sure you have fast defenders, because of the high defensive line. Try original version

5. Quote Originally Posted by kompo7ko View Post
    this tactic is great i won nchampionship with birmingham but i have problems with the defence i am playing with marcelo tweak version any suggestions ? thanks
    DEFENSE: FAST, POSITIONING, CONCENTRATION AND COMPOSURE

6. hi this tactic looks great i wanna test it can you please describe each role/possition what attributes should have because i dont understand it in OP thank you very much sorry for the bad English

7. Can you explain your training better Fanta. What do you use for Pre season & when season starts please?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jake231 View Post
    hi this tactic looks great i wanna test it can you please describe each role/possition what attributes should have because i dont understand it in OP thank you very much sorry for the bad English
    FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good rushing out
    CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
    FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
    DM-Complete, good pass
    W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
    CM-Complete, good finishing
    ST-Complete, good teamwork

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mark1862 View Post
    Can you explain your training better Fanta. What do you use for Pre season & when season starts please?
    tactic pre season, balanced during the season

10. This is my latest tweak for this tactic: Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries - Marcelo tweak 6.tac

I will only say that, for me, this is the best of all tactics I have used in FM13.

I will also post here the links for two new tactics by Andre Fanta (all of his tactics are very good):

Fanta 4-4-2 TazMania

Fanta 3-1-4-2 Detona 13.3.3

11. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    This is my latest tweak for this tactic: Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries - Marcelo tweak 6.tac

I will only say that, for me, this is the best of all tactics I have used in FM13.

I will also post here the links for two new tactics by Andre Fanta (all of his tactics are very good):

Fanta 4-4-2 TazMania

Fanta 3-1-4-2 Detona 13.3.3
    Marcelo, you certainly do churn the tweaks out mate. Is this one better than your latest devasto tweak then?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_x_ View Post
    Marcelo, you certainly do churn the tweaks out mate. Is this one better than your latest devasto tweak then?
    I think Il Devasto will only suit the top teams. This is a more balanced tactic, that can give you sucess with a wider range of teams. But try also Fanta's other tactics, i tested his 442 Tazmania for a few games and it is really good.

13. This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

Diavolo1992 likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

No matter, how strong squad you have, GD 145 is literally crazy.

15. fanteceleandre

Can you post players filter, because this, what you posted in OP, is incomprehensible, not enough specifically:

GK-A good rushing out
    CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
    FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
    DM-Complete, good pass
    W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
    CM-Complete, good finishing
    ST-Complete, good teamwork
    It would be nice, if you post 5 key attributes for each role.

Cheers!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo1992 View Post
    fanteceleandre

Can you post players filter, because this, what you posted in OP, is incomprehensible, not enough specifically:

It would be nice, if you post 5 key attributes for each role.

Cheers!
    Where it says "complete" I mean a player with the maximum of 10 attributes above example as Vidal, moussa, etc..

Why not put some think that all people who play FM know that the Defender needs Tackling, marking etc ... and a striker needs finishing, composure etc. ...

out such that the player needs to have, I put some more.

17. Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    Where it says "complete" I mean a player with the maximum of 10 attributes above example as Vidal, moussa, etc..

Why not put some think that all people who play FM know that the Defender needs Tackling, marking etc ... and a striker needs finishing, composure etc. ...

out such that the player needs to have, I put some more.
    I just wanted to give a tip, how to make thread more attractive to users.

12 pages is quite poor.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo1992 View Post
    I just wanted to give a tip, how to make thread more attractive to users.

12 pages is quite poor.
    I understand and thank you, the next time I put in filters ... thanks thanks man

19. Why is everyone only uploading Classic tactics these days? I hate not being able to adjust player roles.

20. Came across this. Have to express my thanks for your time creating this tactic. I am going to give it a try but I am a slow player, won't play very much but...I will be using your tactics...Thank you!

21. I've try a lot of tactics for fm13, Mr Langvaten's are really impressive, but I think this one is better, I control more games than Mr L 4-1-4-1 rock
    great job (few years later )
    jesaustralia likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lechibaw View Post
    I've try a lot of tactics for fm13, Mr Langvaten's are really impressive, but I think this one is better, I control more games than Mr L 4-1-4-1 rock
    great job (few years later )
    I've never seen this tactic before, probably because I started to play this game pretty late - when everything was set by the people in this forum. I have now downloaded the tactic and might maybe use it for another team possibly a feeder club in my Crystal Palace save.

If Marcelo have had something to do with this one - its highly recommendable for sure - he's a great tactic creator for sure.

Cheers

23. I saw it two days past and maybe mr L took inspiration of it. This one is an offensive and controll tactic, and mr L's tactic is based on counter. I really think that this one is more stable, for underdogs too, but mr L tactic is great
    jesaustralia likes this.

24. post end of season results with regens?

25. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    This is with the tweak in post #110. Yes, it's Barcelona and it's 2018/19, but still impressive, and my best (and probably last) FM13 season:

Hi Galego, I have a question: the passing of MR and MCR are longer than the ML and MCL. is that by design?

26. Just wanted to say thanks for this tactic. I still play FM13 in 2019 and plugged this for the first time in a recent save and wish I had used it sooner!

The football is beautiful, it's solid at the back, the fullbacks intercept anything going forward to the wingers, and the striker scores loads if he's decent enough (I put Lukaku there when I got the Chelsea job and he's won the Golden Boot 4 years in a row and beaten the goalscoring record in a season 3 times).

The control you have during games is satisfying too!

If you have this tactic for any of the newer FMs, please let me know
    bwomper likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO