Like Tree46Likes

Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

Hi Guys,

Here again to share with you another tactic designed for patch 13.3.3,

the formation is the 4-1-4-1 with Sporting of Portugal.
    Extremely difficult to make a championship against "Benfica and Porto" they do not ever lose!

tactic pressuring, high defensive line and focus pass: mixed

FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good rushing out
    CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
    FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
    DM-Complete, good pass
    W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
    CM-Complete, good finishing
    ST-Complete, good teamwork

Media Prediction
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-previsao.png

The Training and Match Training
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-treinos.png

The Transfers
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-transfers.png

The Fixtures
    Premier League
    UEFA League
    Taça de Portugal
    League Cup
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-fixtures-primeira-liga.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-fixtures-uefa.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-fixtures-ta-.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-fixtures-ta-da-liga.png

Team Stats and Player Stats
    Premier League
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-player-stats.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-team-stats.png

League Table
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-league-table.png

Surprises
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-17-jogos-sem-sofrer-gols.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-team-year.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-braga-1-x-5-sporting.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-sporting-7-x-0-benfica.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-tactic-analysis.png

Judging players season
    Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-judging-players.png

I started to save to test it on another team and chose Weston-Super-Mare a team from the Blue Square Bet South, with average predicition 12 ° and I put the images of the first games of the season.

Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-classifica-ao.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-calendario.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-previsao.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-judging-players.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-team-stats.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-transfers.png

I hope comments and images who tested tactic thanks guys.

Download: Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3.tac

My blog: Historia De Treinador

Facebook:
    Football Manager-Historia De Treinador | Facebook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-desenho-tatico.png  
    Last edited by fanteceleandre; 24/04/2013 at 03:34 PM.

2. going to test this right now, looks rly good. lets see if will be better than yours AMEN tact. good work mate

3. Some nice results there but was wondering if you will be releasing a Wizard version of this tactic?

4. Hi Fanteceleandre, how would you compare this with your other tactics? Is it more offensive or more defensive? What of your 3 tactics is your favourite?

5. Quote Originally Posted by kokodot View Post
    going to test this right now, looks rly good. lets see if will be better than yours AMEN tact. good work mate
    Better than Amen, will not be .. I think!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Spikester View Post
    Some nice results there but was wondering if you will be releasing a Wizard version of this tactic?
    My tactics don't make a difference, whether or not classic.
    because in wizard mode does not help change if not change the instructions of individual players!

7. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Hi Fanteceleandre, how would you compare this with your other tactics? Is it more offensive or more defensive? What of your 3 tactics is your favourite?
    First- my favorite is the Amen.
    this is very good also. but defensively I think that is much better ... Amen
    but not yet tested this with a big European team ..
    I hope someone can show me that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    My tactics don't make a difference, whether or not classic.
    because in wizard mode does not help change if not change the instructions of individual players!
    I think you'll find what he meant is any chance you can make a wizard version for the people that play fm classic please

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Quote Originally Posted by will8578 View Post
    I think you'll find what he meant is any chance you can make a wizard version for the people that play fm classic please

Ah ok, I understand ..
    I'll try to do it tomorrow ok?
    will8578 likes this.

10. Why tactics/average as general training ? Balanced would be better as soon as it's perfectly fluid nop?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hansor View Post
    Why tactics/average as general training ? Balanced would be better as soon as it's perfectly fluid nop?
    "tactic / very high" until the beginning of the championship.
    then put "balanced / average"

what you like to know?

12. Yep ok !
    fanteceleandre likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    Ah ok, I understand ..
    I'll try to do it tomorrow ok?
    Thank you

14. nice tactic and im having some great results with Bolton, what about oi ? do u use them ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by carlosxxx2009 View Post
    nice tactic and im having some great results with Bolton, what about oi ? do u use them ?
    Nop.. this is a Plug&Play

16. just used this for my struggling Dynamo Dresden team who i got promoted into the bundesliga im 16th :/. just won me first game 7-0 using the tactic against wolfsburg. Promising tactic for me so far! ill keep you up to date!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Doolinho View Post
    just used this for my struggling Dynamo Dresden team who i got promoted into the bundesliga im 16th :/. just won me first game 7-0 using the tactic against wolfsburg. Promising tactic for me so far! ill keep you up to date!
    you won or lost? I dont understood well

18. Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    you won or lost? I dont understood well
    won

19. Quote Originally Posted by Doolinho View Post
    won
    ok thanks, you will win so many matches...and most matches will do goals of first time.

20. Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-real-madrid-c.f._-tactics-overview.png
    if we move up our wingers?what is your opinion?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    Attachment 335204
    if we move up our wingers?what is your opinion?
    Change Hulk with Cristiano Ronaldo..
    because hulk is left and Cris is Right..
    defensively will worsen a little more ...
    but not dramatically

22. thanks

23. More images with the weston super mare.
    lower division play is boring ... many games for players and little training.

Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-classfica-ao.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-classfica-ao2.pngTactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3-fa-cup-fa-trophy.png

24. fantastic defensive tactic level and best of amen, I and tactics illegal.

25. Quote Originally Posted by zeman83 View Post
    fantastic defensive tactic level and best of amen, I and tactics illegal.
    do you have some pictures to post here?
    need to see some results with other teams ..
    thank you

26. Do you have player's filter list for this one mate,in english thanks

27. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Do you have player's filter list for this one mate,in english thanks
    I already passed you and translate in the other thread for you ..
    so look at it ..

28. Ok but this tactic has fullback's

29. Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhoys View Post
    Ok but this tactic has fullback's
    But it has filters to FB's

30. do u use oi's with this tactic?

31. Quote Originally Posted by flipstick420 View Post
    do u use oi's with this tactic?
    Nop

32. i am managing dortnund and i dont know if this tactic fits in my team.i have gotze who plays amc...can you think something for me?thanks!

33. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    i am managing dortnund and i dont know if this tactic fits in my team.i have gotze who plays amc...can you think something for me?thanks!
    you must train positions, but Gotze CM or MD ...

34. thanks.

35. Any chance to make this compatible to Football Manager Classic?

36. Quote Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
    Any chance to make this compatible to Football Manager Classic?
    I'll try but I can not tell you when.
    can try to play with the Amen?

37. Fanteceleandre, this tactic may be even better than Amen. I feel it's more solid defensively, probably because of the full backs. I will post some results later.

Have you developed any tactic to use with the top teams, aiming at scoring the most goals possible, even if the defense suffers a little?

And congratulations, your tactics are fantastic.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanteceleandre, essa tática parece ser ainda melhor que a Amen. Tenho a impressão de que ele é mais sólida defensivamente, provavelmente por causa dos laterais. Depois posto aqui alguns resultados.

Você tem alguma tática realmente ofensiva, feita para ser usada com os times grandes, com o objetivo de marcar o máximo de gols possível, mesmo que a defesa não seja tão sólida? No FM12 eu estava acostumado a marcar em torno de 150 gols em campeonatos de 38 jogos com os times grandes da Europa, nesta versão até agora não encontrei nenhuma tática que consiga sequer chegar perto disso.

No mais, parabéns, as tuas táticas são fantásticas.
    BIFFAN likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Fanteceleandre, this tactic may be even better than Amen. I feel it's more solid defensively, probably because of the full backs. I will post some results later.

Have you developed any tactic to use with the top teams, aiming at scoring the most goals possible, even if the defense suffers a little?

And congratulations, your tactics are fantastic.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanteceleandre, essa tática parece ser ainda melhor que a Amen. Tenho a impressão de que ele é mais sólida defensivamente, provavelmente por causa dos laterais. Depois posto aqui alguns resultados.

Você tem alguma tática realmente ofensiva, feita para ser usada com os times grandes, com o objetivo de marcar o máximo de gols possível, mesmo que a defesa não seja tão sólida? No FM12 eu estava acostumado a marcar em torno de 150 gols em campeonatos de 38 jogos com os times grandes da Europa, nesta versão até agora não encontrei nenhuma tática que consiga sequer chegar perto disso.

No mais, parabéns, as tuas táticas são fantásticas.
    First of all, Thanks for the compliment ..

on the tactic to make more goals, etc. .. I have not tried .. but I'll try one of these days, but I usually do not like to play with big teams ..
    do not feel like I see

Tatica muito ofensiva com times fortes eu nunca tentei, nao gosto de jogar com times fortes..
    nao vejo nenhuma graça e voce nunca vai saber se a tatica é tao boa fazendo ela com um time forte...
    mas eu vou tentar qualquer dia, e tatica como no FM12 é impossivel achar hj em dia... muito dificil ganhar tantos jogos de goleadas assim no FM13...

obrigado mais uma vez!

39. just curious, what teamtalk do you use?

40. Quote Originally Posted by FCNantes View Post
    just curious, what teamtalk do you use?
    Before
    House - the favorite - aggressive
    Away - Assertive / can win
    Home against big - Assertive / can win

Half time
    winning 2x0 or less - aggressive
    winning 3-0 or more - quiet / continue

41. Hi Andre,

After using Amen in my Tottenham save, I used this in the next season, with pretty much the same squad, and the results were very similar. However, this time I made more tweaks to your tactic during the course of the season, which I felt improved the play.

After a full season and other tests, what I can say is: this is probably the best tactic I have used in FM13, it can be used with bigger and smaller teams, the defense is very solid, teams rarely get many shots on your goal, and the football played is sometimes just too beautiful.

Here is the league table:

Müller playing as the lone striker was the highest scorer in the league, and look at how all the players (specially the midfielders) contributed with goals and assists. My corner setup also ensured that many different players got goals from corners.

And here is the download link to my tweaked version, in case anyone is interested: http://www.mediafire.com/?ihr05a3oteuilgh
    *06/05 edited set pieces
    Last edited by galego25; 07/05/2013 at 12:41 AM.
    ggle19 likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by galego25 View Post
    Hi Andre,

After using Amen in my Tottenham save, I used this in the next season, with pretty much the same squad, and the results were very similar. However, this time I made more tweaks to your tactic during the course of the season, which I felt improved the play.

After a full season and other tests, what I can say is: this is probably the best tactic I have used in FM13, it can be used with bigger and smaller teams, the defense is very solid, teams rarely get many shots on your goal, and the football played is sometimes just too beautiful.

Here is the league table:

Müller playing as the lone striker was the highest scorer in the league, and look at how all the players (specially the midfielders) contributed with goals and assists. My corner setup also ensured that many different players got goals from corners.

And here is the download link to my tweaked version, in case anyone is interested: Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries - Marcelo tweak.tac
    Ok, I'll try ... good season, and thanks for the feedback

43. match training during season?thanks!

44. Quote Originally Posted by BABIS VAZELOS View Post
    match training during season?thanks!
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...-3-treinos.png

45. thanks?i thought it was for pre-season.

46. what training through the season?

47. Quote Originally Posted by bramley View Post
    what training through the season?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post

48. Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    "tactic / very high" until the beginning of the championship.
    then put "balanced / average"
    There you go
    I have had limited success with the 3-1-5-1 formation. Sometimes win by a lot of goals but other times can't score and/or concede too many.
    I will try this 4-1-4-1 formation and hope that it suits my team better.
    Thank you for these tactics though.

49. Originally Posted by pedropt

Quote Originally Posted by fanteceleandre View Post
    I'll try but I can not tell you when.
    can try to play with the Amen?
    I have downloaded the tactic but I don't understand.
    This IS for FM Classic?!

50. Quote Originally Posted by deanmik View Post
    Originally Posted by pedropt

I have downloaded the tactic but I don't understand.
    This IS for FM Classic?!
    Amen yes, this is not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO