Like Tree505Likes

***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

1. hi TBH, can i use The Italian 4312 project for Man Utd?
    Last edited by holywreckerz; 18/02/2012 at 02:00 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by holywreckerz View Post
    hi TBH, can i use The Italian 4312 project for Man Utd?
    Indeed you can although I would say that the flat 442 Will get you more goals. In the end, man u are so overpowered that you can use almost any basic framework and win the prem.

3. ok already tested with grande 442 flat and it's great tactic for man utd

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBetterHalf View Post
    Looking forward to seing if you ragequit in Serie À. Seriously though, if you are prepared for * tough year, it wont be * problem loosing more than winning as long as you stay up.
    Haha, I haven't ragequit yet! Eleven games and in the relegation zone, not surprised as there hasn't been the finances for drastic team improvements..and considering the tactic relies on pretty decent players it's been very tough in Serie A. Just gonna keep going and pray :p

5. Hi TheBetterHalf,

Ive been trying some of your tactics with mixed results so wanted to experiment a bit using the similar approach. Now the only thing that has got me slightly perplexed is the touchline shouts and combinations youre using.

Now i have read all of the descriptions for shouts but cant seem link them all together to make a tactic out of it. Is there an additional source i should be looking at when it comes to combinations that work.

thanks for any assistance

6. Quote Originally Posted by zizu84 View Post
    Hi TheBetterHalf,

Ive been trying some of your tactics with mixed results so wanted to experiment a bit using the similar approach. Now the only thing that has got me slightly perplexed is the touchline shouts and combinations youre using.

Now i have read all of the descriptions for shouts but cant seem link them all together to make a tactic out of it. Is there an additional source i should be looking at when it comes to combinations that work.

thanks for any assistance
    Not really. Its just down to what one wants to do and with what players. So you have have to have * specific squad or type of players in mind and then think how this team would benefit from playing. Perhaps we should look for more direct balls over the top onto our quick target man and wingers using " get ball forward, pass into space". But if we have * slow team, we might be better off keeping possession and move upfield as * unit with " pass to feet, retain possession". Now, if this is our main approach, what problems might we bump into and how should they be solved. How should this quick team play when the opposition sits deep. Perhaps use much more space when keeping possession to still use our strengths, playing " wider, exploit flanks" etc etc

Do you have an example Of * scenario you have trouble using the shouts for ?
    Last edited by TheBetterHalf; 20/02/2012 at 09:58 PM.

7. Dont really have an example but i would like to create what i call a tactical book, basically plays (shouts) that will hold on to a lead, control, counter and frustrate opposition no matter the level. If that makes sense

granted control for man u might be different to lets say leeds but something generic would do

8. which of the tactics are best for tottenham?

9. Quote Originally Posted by secreteye12 View Post
    which of the tactics are best for tottenham?
    Probably the 442 or 4231 for top teams.

10. Peterborough United Reserve
    Conceding all the time using cautios in causton, the tactic doesnt seem to be working here are my players

smithies, walker, wilson, loovens,kebe, shelvey, moussa sissoko, kearns, ballotelli, fierro

+ Reply to Thread