Like Tree505Likes

***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

1. Quote Originally Posted by kazm View Post
    I always thought countering needed a fast direct passing tactic, happy to learn tho. I know i suck but still. Getting crushed every game with Aston Villa is almost worthy of praise lol.

Ill try a new game, maybe with a top team this time lol.

This is the setup i used

TM: Agbonlahor/Heskey (agbo got injured for a few months in preseason sigh)
    P: Best/Keane

LW: Nzogbia with training to leftmid
    RM: Albrighton
    BBM: Petrov/Jenas
    CM: Ireland also instantly injured so Bannan/Jenas
    LB: Warnock
    RB: Hutton
    DCs: Dunne + Cuellar
    Keeper: Given.

For some reason im playing with 12.0.0 i think, need to check it again, i tried updating with steam tho yesterday and it didnt work.

I dont think you are playuing with 12.0.0. The databas will still be 12.0.0 but when you look under ( ingame) FM/game status, you will see that it will say 12.1.1

As for counter attacks, they will be launched quickly. Dont let the tempo fool you as its the tempo used when not launching a counter attack

2. Well im gonna start again with West Ham, read the stuff about pre/post/during match instructions, hope thatll help with morale at least.

For West Ham would you advise the Man Utd 442? Im not sure if they have the players for that.
    Last edited by kazm; 04/03/2012 at 08:30 PM.

3. Hola, back again. Been looking at more full/extended matches with West Ham its actually going pretty decent (although im still in first 5 league games) Been winning/drawing most so far, but team isnt gelled 100% yet, whats most important is the tactic seems to be working and the morale is a lot better than usually. Been using that guidetofm site for that.

One question tho, the tactic plays really un-oportunistic patient football, i just played Leicester at home, drew 1-1 but couldnt get through their defense until i switched to attacking more opportunistic tactic. Was 0-1 down, my team wasnt worse than them just not getting through what do you do when that happens? They played what i think was a standard 442 not attacking, not defensive either and they have a insanely fast striker (Delfouneso)

4. Quote Originally Posted by kazm View Post
    Hola, back again. Been looking at more full/extended matches with West Ham its actually going pretty decent (although im still in first 5 league games) Been winning/drawing most so far, but team isnt gelled 100% yet, whats most important is the tactic seems to be working and the morale is a lot better than usually. Been using that guidetofm site for that.

One question tho, the tactic plays really un-oportunistic patient football, i just played Leicester at home, drew 1-1 but couldnt get through their defense until i switched to attacking more opportunistic tactic. Was 0-1 down, my team wasnt worse than them just not getting through what do you do when that happens? They played what i think was a standard 442 not attacking, not defensive either and they have a insanely fast striker (Delfouneso)
    It depends on how the opponent are playing. If they sit deep and defend, I never play more attacking than Control. I also then prefer to play with a deeper d-line, much wider and with the players playing through defence. Here, movement form deep is really important and having your wingers raom and moving into channels along with the more creative MC and FC also roaming. Mind you, if playing in the Championship, most teams are pretty even and its not certain to work anyway

5. Yeah thought so. Should i put the wingers to 'move into channels' in the 442? Dont have that.

Also about the wingers, for some reason their crosses always get headed away, my ML has only 2 assists so far (crossing 15) my mr Faubert has 0 assists (12 crossing). Is there something i need to change so their crosses actually arrive at my strikers? Or is this just something coming with the un-opportunistic way of playing? So far i am winning and it doesnt really matter who scores and how, its just something that might be useful to improve on.

6. 1) i want ask evreyone on here, how fc barcelona play in the throw in and where evrey player stand with the option football manager 2012 gave us.

2) in attack corners and defance corners where any player stand and what duty they do, mark .. and .. please write.
    evreyone who watch fc barcelona in real life, its be help me and others who love the way of they game.

i appreciate evreybody.

thank u all . please feedback back and write your thing.

7. First Season with Leicester finished using the previously mentioned approach. Undefeated !!

The Championship

The Cups !!

8. Damn thats sick. Im happy with my 2nd place for w ham

9. Well i was until my team stopped scoring and i got sacked damn i suck

10. Which team do you recommend in championship? Really like that league. Want to try and learn there until i finally understand a bit :p

+ Reply to Thread