Like Tree13Likes

Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

1. How can I change this white on white "theme":

Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems-2013-02-07_00003.jpg

2. By that I mean the area where it says my name, position and club in white on a white background along with overview, search etc.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Henry The King 14 View Post
    Not sure whether this is the correct thread or not,

Every time I click on Play Game it comes up saying Fatal Error (5.70.027.008, 06.01.13) I have unistalled and reinstalled it about 3 times just don't know what else to do

any suggestions?
    Please I really need help with this haven't been able to play it for about 4 days!

4. still doesn't work for me . please help me ! http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3295/eroaren.jpg

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danny Spirache View Post
    still doesn't work for me . please help me ! http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3295/eroaren.jpg

SAME PROBLEM HELP PLEASE!

6. I am getting this error message at the same time, I have followed all instructions but it still occurs. I have used the editor a little so that may be the cause, any ideas or tips would be appreciated

Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems-error.jpg
    pompey forever99 likes this.

7. I have crash dumps since the new patch, the reason might be because I am using edited DB (updates and modified atributes) any help ?

8. I am getting the following XML error - not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of Profile0.xml and since I have had this issue I get the message 'unable to load saved game' when I try to load my saved games. I have spent hours online trying to find a resolution to fix this but all suggestions so far have failed. I have deleted the settings folder as above advised, I have re-installed FM13, I have downloaded an update to my graphics as suggested by PC world, and I have contacted Steam for advise (no response in almost 3 weeks).I have Windows 8 and I believe that I have the latest patch for FM13 as it is on auto update. Please can some one help me as I'm going crazy not being able to play!! Thanks in advance
    Last edited by purnstar9; 20/02/2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: extra info

Quote Originally Posted by canberraguy View Post
    I am getting this error message at the same time, I have followed all instructions but it still occurs. I have used the editor a little so that may be the cause, any ideas or tips would be appreciated

Attachment 312114
    same with me so i have a crash dump on my Q.P.R save i just started if i delete it and start a new save will i still have a crash dump on the new one or will it be gone

10. My game seems to be constantly be crashing nowadays. I believe it started with the installation of the new patch,though I'm not sure. I've tried everything in the help thread (deleting cache,uninstalling) and it hasn't helped a bit. What could be causing this?Should I upload my crash dump to somewhere?

+ Reply to Thread