My FM13 is so slow

  1. My FM13 is so slow

    Ive been playing for two hours and only advanced 10 days!
    Also my screen when i play the game looks weird, The writing looks stretched?

  2. What are your PC specs?

  3. Ive sorted out the screen problem, Just need to find out how to make the game quicker

  4. SMcManus84's Avatar SMcManus84
    Man Utd & Burnham FC First Team
    #4
    It's not slow for me and my lap cost 320 quid 3.5 years ago.
    I'm using large data base England playable, france, Italy, Germany and Spain top decision view only.
    I set loading times fastest but you can't browse whilst loading, have you tried that?

  5. i little hint, CTRL + ALT + DEL > start task manager > processes, find FM right click and set priority to high, this always speeds it up a bit for me, also could try disconnecting you're laptop from the internet, closing other applications and so forth

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AdamAfc View Post
    Ive sorted out the screen problem, Just need to find out how to make the game quicker
    How did you solve the problem? I have the exact same problem as you, but nothing seems to help for me. As far as i remember I was able to speed up the simulation process from day to day but cant find the function in FM13

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hoseth0711 View Post
    How did you solve the problem? I have the exact same problem as you, but nothing seems to help for me. As far as i remember I was able to speed up the simulation process from day to day but cant find the function in FM13
    Please help me guys! Got the game from Steam today and i havent yet played a game because it takes forever to simulate just one day. Feeling like ive wasted 30£

    Edit: Classic mode is a lot faster but it feels like a cheap demo

    Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2
    Last edited by hoseth0711; 02/11/2012 at 11:02 PM.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hoseth0711 View Post
    Please help me guys! Got the game from Steam today and i havent yet played a game because it takes forever to simulate just one day. Feeling like ive wasted 30£

    Edit: Classic mode is a lot faster but it feels like a cheap demo

    Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2
    Well i solved the problem by just returning the game. FM13 is in my eyes the worst version of the game ever

    Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. FM13 Slow / Need to Speed Up Fm13 - MAC
    By Nils in forum Football Manager 2013 Technical Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02/11/2012, 03:27 PM
  2. FM run so slow..[HELP]
    By Edrick88 in forum Football Manager 2009
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11/01/2009, 03:57 PM
  3. HELP SO SLOW!!!
    By dingchavez in forum Football Manager 2009
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01/01/2009, 09:02 PM
  4. 'Slow' Alonso snubbed by Juventus
    By BBC Sport in forum English Football
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11/10/2008, 06:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO