FM13 Causing serious Laptop problems

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.

FM13 Causing serious Laptop problems

Since FM13, ive been having alot of problems with my Laptop,

computer security knocked out, virus attacked the comp

Sent it off to a laptop shop who sorted it all out, but as soon as I install footy manager again and start a game the problems continue where as they are fine when FM13 is not installed

I get a blue screen, saying computer needs to be shut down to stop anymore damage and the computer then struggles to boot up and cannot choose which drive to start

I have not played FM13 for 3/4 days, install it back today and this problem occurs within 20mins of playing.

Serious problems in this years FM..

2. DarandioPremium Member
    Liverpool Destroyer Of Ego's
    What knocked the computer security out and where did the virus come from? Or was it a false positive?

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darandio View Post
    What knocked the computer security out and where did the virus come from? Or was it a false positive?
    the computer security suddenly didnt work, a virus then attacked the laptop, all this since FM13 was installed and played,

then whenever your in a game for say 20 mins, it blue screens and restarts the laptop..

something seriously dodgy about fm13

Laptop company said:
    Your file allocation table (FAT) was corrupt, now sorted. Also a considerable amount of system corruption, now sorted.

4. It's unlikely that FM is in any way responsible for you getting viruses. Unless your firewall decides to shut down every time you boot it (in which case you need to look at the firewall...) then that's not the issue. If you're getting bluescreens, you may not have enough ram to run FM2013 or something similar.

+ Reply to Thread