Like Tree203Likes

FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

1. Jack Chavez , first of all thanks for your dedication in my packs. You dont miss something, the game cant start in 1.7.2013. Either you start in 1.7.2012 or with the Swedish league open , you start in February 2013. You cant make the game start in July 2013, and so all the transfers take place in July 2012. As for the past winners i didnt want to make a new tab for 2013 season , and that because i am afraid of errors or crash dumps. Thats why i changed the winners in 2012 tab. I hope my answers are okay with you

David Carter , please leave your opinions about potential changes in CA/PA attributes. Thanks!

2. do we still need to keep FM13 Transfers & Data Update (by_pr0) [1.12.12] update then?

3. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    Jack Chavez , first of all thanks for your dedication in my packs. You dont miss something, the game cant start in 1.7.2013. Either you start in 1.7.2012 or with the Swedish league open , you start in February 2013. You cant make the game start in July 2013, and so all the transfers take place in July 2012. As for the past winners i didnt want to make a new tab for 2013 season , and that because i am afraid of errors or crash dumps. Thats why i changed the winners in 2012 tab. I hope my answers are okay with you

David Carter , please leave your opinions about potential changes in CA/PA attributes. Thanks!
    How come Malaga and Valencia are still in Champions League?

4. Love the update mate!

Only major problem ive found is Monaco. Obviously they've spent £100+ million allready but there prepared to spend alot more. There budgets need to be massive (80 mil plus) and the reputation needs to increase to at least a 7500 as there attracting so many big names.

5. Lewisj23 , if you read previous comments you can find out that Spanish Leagues has not been completed. Thats why the last games of the season were at 1st of June and the pack came at 1st of June. I am waiting for Liga Adelante to finish and in 15th of June spanish leagues along with their european places will be corrected.

nickieh8, i have raised a lot their reputation along with finances-transfer budget which is now 60M. And believe me they are not attracting big names because of reputation but because of something else...money

6. pr0
    about Palop:
    Official: Andres Palop -> Bayer Leverkusen (contract to June 2014; free)
    Kuba Błaszczykowski - contract to June 2018; better wage
    Leo Baptistao (Rayo) -> Atletico M. (for 4-7mln; contract to June 2018
    Dani Quintana (Jagiellonia) - contract to 31.12.2015
    Daniel Carvajal -> Real Madrid (for 6.5mln; contract to June 2019)
    Tomasz Hajto is no longer Jagiellonia's coach
    Christopher Oualembo (Lechia Gdansk) - contract to June 2014
    Dusan Pernis (Pogon Szczecin) - free player
    Denilson (Arsenal) - free player
    Tomislav Saric (Inter Zapresic) -> Parma
    El Arbi Hillel Soudani (Vit. Guimares) -> Dinamo Zagreb
    Ivan Kaleva (Dinamo Zagreb) -> Granada
    Pablo Migliore (San Lorenzo) -> Dinamo Zagreb
    Damir Kreilach (HNK Rijeka) -> Union Berlin
    Anas Sharbini (Al Ittihad) -> HNK Rijeka
    Adam Nawałka (Gornik Zabrze manager) - contract to June 2015
    Pepe Mel (Betis) - contract to June 2017
    Arnold Peralta (C.D.S. Vita) -> Glasgow Rangers (contract to June 2017)
    Riad Nouri -> Nimes
    Sebastien Flochon -> Le Havre
    Gabriel Cichero -> Nantes (permanently)
    Ulrich Rame - ending career
    Marvin Bakalorz (BVB) - free player
    Daniel Ginczek -> Nurnberg (1.5mln)
    Mathiew Leckie -> FSV Frankfurt
    Yohandry Orozco -> Tachira
    Marwin Hitz (Wolfsburg) -> Augsburg
    Gerald Asamoah - free player
    Alanzinho, Emerson, Marc Janko (Trabznonspor) - free players

Livorno -> Serie A
    Villareal, Elche, Almeria -> Primera Division
    Mallorca, Deportivo, Saragossa -> Segunda Division

Polish T-Mobile Ekstraklasa:
    1.Legia Warszawa
    2.Lech Poznan
    3.Slask Wroclaw
    relegations:
    Ruch Chorzow
    GKS Bełchatow

Promotions:
    ? ? ?

There're 2 Gotoku Sakais in VFB Stuttgart
    There're still actually loans in few clubs, in Spain and Italy
    Last edited by ACMfan1899; 03/06/2013 at 04:02 PM.

7. Riccardo Saponara is still on loan.
    Andrea Poli have not signed for milan.
    Jherson vergara needs a boost. Dont know if you have heard anything about him, but deserve alot better then 105 PA ?
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

8. ACMfan1899 , mate you are the only one who has duplicates in his game make sure you use only the latest 6 new files and not any others or previous.

Loans will be cancelled pack by pack as i said.

Muncie , leave your suggestions about CA/PA changes for vergara.

9. Ok, i'll check it

10. I also have a suggestion about Borussia Dormund, I mean they are one of the best clubs right now and the club and some of the players need a boost after this season.

Transfer Buget: about 25-30 million (they sold Gotze for 37 million+the money from UCL and still have 3 mil at the start)

Hummels: +off the ball,+ work rate,+heading PA:172-->182
    Schmeltzer: + Crossing PA: 152-->172
    Piszczek: +++ marking,+ tackling PA:162-->172
    Sven Bender: PA:157-->172
    Marco Reus: + crossing,+ dribling,+ first touch,++ technique,++ passing,+ composure,++ balance
    PA: 175-180 He is young but he doesn't grow at all
    Gundogan: PA:172-->180
    Lewandowski :+finishing,+heading,+composure PA:173-->185
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

11. About transfer budgets better should be have:
    Atletico Madrid
    FC Porto
    Santos (wage budget and a little bit transfer)

12. I can proudly say that all last year injuries are now removed and new ones are added! I am currently working on loans & transfers. I want you now, to give me your suggestions about finances. For example post your suggestion like :
    Monaco - 100M balance - 70M transfer budget .
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

13. Official:
    Neymar in Barcelona for 57mln (but that money going to 3 ownerships, including Santos; minimal fee clause: 190mln). Also Barcelona must play 2 friendly matches with Santos - one in Europe, one in Brazil)
    Corrected heigth: 175cm

Sylvain Armand -> Stade Rennais
    Mubarak Wakaso - better PA and technique, tackling, composure, decisions, bravery, team work, passing, crossing, long shots, marking, strength, agility, stamina
    Daniel Braaten - leaves club for free
    Conor Henderson, Jernade Meade, Sanchez Watt, James Shea, Reice Charles-Cook, Sead Hajrovic, Philip Roberts, Nigel Neita, Samir Bihmoutine and Josh Rees (all Arsenal) - free players
    Joey Godee (Cercle Brugge) - contract to June 2016

Sivasspor:
    Manager - Roberto Carlos
    Assistent - Cesar Domingos
    Director - Murat Erdogan

Last edited by ACMfan1899; 03/06/2013 at 09:09 PM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by vanpersie712 View Post
    I also have a suggestion about Borussia Dormund, I mean they are one of the best clubs right now and the club and some of the players need a boost after this season.

Transfer Buget: about 25-30 million (they sold Gotze for 37 million+the money from UCL and still have 3 mil at the start)

Marco Reus: + crossing,+ dribling,+ first touch,++ technique,++ passing,+ composure,++ balance

Do you guys this is reasonable for BVB?

15. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    ACMfan1899 , mate you are the only one who has duplicates in his game make sure you use only the latest 6 new files and not any others or previous.

Loans will be cancelled pack by pack as i said.

Muncie , leave your suggestions about CA/PA changes for vergara.
    Vergara is rated the same as Saponara, both have scouting report of 65. so give him about the same -8/-9 Hes strongest attributes is strenght heading longtrows and pace

In colombia he is highly rated as one of the biggest talents and they got a few.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by vanpersie712 View Post
    I also have a suggestion about Borussia Dormund, I mean they are one of the best clubs right now and the club and some of the players need a boost after this season.

hummels PA - 177
    Schmelzer PA - 162
    Piszczek PA - 167
    Bender PA - 170
    Reus PA - 178
    Gundogan PA - 174
    Lewandowski PA - 173 (he is one of the best in europe but imo he'll not have potential like the best in europe. 175 is maximum for him.

Johan Martial 120/148
    Jean Corentin 120/-8
    Mohamed Yattara 110/-7
    Jean Bahebeck 115/-8
    Abdou Coulibaly 90/-7
    Salif Sane 132/148
    Andy Delort 116/-7
    Benjamin Andre 120/145
    Iheb M'Barki 108/-7
    Brice Dja Dje 130/145
    Mohammed Rabiu 95/127
    Jerome Roussilon 119/-8
    Cedric Bakambu 120/-8
    Aissa Mandi 120/-7
    Grzegorz Krychowiak 130/145
    Dimitri Foulquer 109/-7
    Chris Mavinga 118/-7
    Kevin Theophile Catherine 130/154
    Sadio Diallo 119/-8
    Florian Thauvin 124/-8
    Nicolas Isimat 130/-8 (Strength+, Heading+)
    Adrien Rabiot 115/-8
    Wissam Ben Yedder 130/146 (Finishing+, Composure+)
    Ali Ahamada 134/152 (Reflexes+, Handling+)
    Serge Aurier 122/150
    Lamine Gassama 105/131
    Alexy Bosetti 113/-8
    Last edited by BigPole; 03/06/2013 at 10:49 PM.

17. ACMfan1899,

I made some comments on your brazilian players suggestions.
    Hope you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ACMfan1899 View Post

Paulinho - better creativy, flair

Flair? Paulinho rarely uses any kind of flair he may possess.

David Luiz - better positioning, concentration, technique, long shots, heading, strength, stamina, passing, creativy, first touch, dribbling

Long shots, dribbling and strength of David Luiz seems some what fine for me, there's a great gap between him and T.Silva for example.

Ganso - better stamina, natural fitness, pace, acceleration, balance, strength, agility

Ganso has terrible stamina, acceleration and natural fitness. He's also weak and slow. He compensates these "low stats" with great technique.

Romarinho (Corinthians) - contract to June 2016; salary: 15.000€ per week. (better team work, bravery, positioning, work rate, concentration, creativy, off the ball, determination, flair, agression, decisions, pace, strength, stamina, natural fitness, balance, finishing, heading, long shots, dribbling, crossing - he reminds a Brazilian Thomas Mueller) preffered foot: Booth

Romarinho is playing well for Corinthians, but he's not to be compared with Thomas Müller. Increasing his stats will make necessary to increase the stats in hundreds of players in brazilian league. He's a medium (to low) quality player, only in a good momentum and with a balanced team helping. Also, he's horrible with his left leg.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

18. Edit: Good suggestions above, Salmao.

Hey, ya, Nicky Butt starts the game as the chosen Assistant Manager at Manchester United, and I was curious whether there was a specific reason behind your choice... but I suppose it was just the game.

A couple recommendations for the next data pack might be:

- Reduce Thiago's buy out clause from 78,000,000 to 18,000,000 (due to his lack of involvement last season)

- Rene Meulensteen does not appear in my game. Today he has said that he is still under contract w/ Manchester United.

- Wayne Rooney's general happiness - maybe he could be looking for a move.

But, these are just suggestions, loving the update.
    Last edited by joeyod007; 04/06/2013 at 02:43 AM.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

19. @ACM FAN,
    Hey, I would read The Swiss Ramble: Atletico Madrid regarding Atl. Madrids financing
    I am not aware of what they start out w/ but they are a very poorly run club, and heavily in debt. Due to third party financing it is believed that they won't receive any money from the Falcao sale, and what they are to receive is due to Porto who are still owed money from the original sale.
    Last edited by joeyod007; 04/06/2013 at 02:55 AM.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    Jack Chavez , first of all thanks for your dedication in my packs. You dont miss something, the game cant start in 1.7.2013. Either you start in 1.7.2012 or with the Swedish league open , you start in February 2013. You cant make the game start in July 2013, and so all the transfers take place in July 2012. As for the past winners i didnt want to make a new tab for 2013 season , and that because i am afraid of errors or crash dumps. Thats why i changed the winners in 2012 tab. I hope my answers are okay with you

no worries mate. it's just that i noticed that instead of City winning the 2012 EPL, it was replaced with United. anyway, i really appreciate your effort in creating packs.

21. Hi!

I'm from Argentina. I have been looking the DB with the Genie Scout. I'm Boca Juniors fan.

I took a look at Boca Juniors' players. I found out that some players are undervalued and others are overvalued. I mean:

- There are some great players (like Juan Sanchez Miño, Cristian Erbes, Agustin Orion) that are so undervalued:

|| Sanchez Miño is an incredible player, he has got a lot of qualities that are not reflected in the Update. Also, he has a lot of europe teams interested in him. He has the same PA that "Leandro González Pirez" (River Plate player) and if you ask here in Argentina if that is true, probably people will laugh.
    || The same to our goalkeeper Orion, here in Argentina there is a strong rumor that AS MONACO wants to contract him. Now he has been called by Sabella for Argentina. He wants a place in Brasil 2014. (In the Update he is injuried, and that is not true )
    || There are some players like Caruzzo or Erviti that are better than, for example, Pablo Ledesma or Guillermo Fernandez. And the Update doesn't reflect it.

- I found a lot of young players that are so overvalued. For example, Juan Imbert, Alan Aguirre, Marcos Melo, Carlos Marques. They didn't have almost played in First Div yet, and in FM they are better than Leandro Marin (Boca Jrs right defender now), Federico Bravo, Nahuel Zarate, etc. These last players have played in First Div and in Copa Libertadores and have shown that they are very good players.

To conclude, I think that in Boca Juniors DB there is no realism. There are some players that have played the last Copa Libertadores and in the DB they are similar to nothing.

I don't have had a look to the other Argentinian teams, but for example I saw that Gabriel Funes Mori (River) has good stats and here in Argentina everybody know that he is not a good player. River fans really hate him because he doesn't do anything during the match.

I am at your disposal for any questions you may have.
    Goodbye!
    Last edited by eteildan; 04/06/2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Add information
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigPole View Post
    hummels PA - 177
    Schmelzer PA - 162
    Piszczek PA - 167
    Bender PA - 170
    Reus PA - 178
    Gundogan PA - 174
    Lewandowski PA - 173 (he is one of the best in europe but imo he'll not have potential like the best in europe. 175 is maximum for him.

/-8
    Well,it's up to pr01991 to decide, but the players definitely need an improvement after this season, especially Reus at his atributes and Schmeltzer and Bender at PA Also the club reputation and transfer buget (around 8650 rep and 25-30 mil transfer)

23. eteildan , i am quite sure you can help this situation with the argentinian teams so you are welcome to make your suggestions about potential attribute changes! Also,

◄NEWS UPDATE►

Just finished Promotions/Relegations/Title Holders in Greece , Albania ,Andorra.Also i have updated their European places.In Greece 2 teams went up only from Football League(Ergotelis,Apollon Smyrnis) due to the league new system. The competitions i have done are :

◘ Greece :
    Superleague OPAP , Kupello Hellas OPAP , Football League OPAP , Football League 2 OPAP 1os Omilos , Football League 2 OPAP 2os Omilos.

◘ Albania : Kategoria Superiore , Kupa e Shqiperise , Superkupa Shqiptar , Kategoria e Pare.

◘ Primera Divisio d'Andorra , Copa Constitucio , Supercopa andorrana, Segona Divisio d'Andorra.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

24. nathaniel chalobah should be 20 in DM and 18 in CB and 18 in CM, mainly due to playing all season in DM for watford, loftus cheek should have a CA/ PA boost
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

25. Jesus Navas -> Manchester City (for 21mln +4mln of bonus; contract to June 2018)
    Sven-Goran Eriksson - new Guangzhou R&F manager; contract to 31.12.2014
    Aleksiej Ionov (Kuban) -> Anzhni (contract to June 2017) (for 5mln)
    Mubarak Wakaso - better tackling, strength, bravery, team work
    Marquinhos (Roma) - better PA (around 180) and attributes like tackling, bravery, team work, positioning
    Freddy Mveng -> Sion (contract to June 2016)
    Brian Murphy (QPR) - contract to June 2015
    Uros Spajic (Rotern Stern Belgrad) -> Toulouse (for 1.5mln)
    Beto (Braga) -> Sevilla (for 2mln)
    Mitchell Dijks (Ajax) -> Heerenven (loan to June 2014)
    Kenny Steppe -> Beveren
    Daniel De Ridder - free player
    Emir Bajrami -> Panathinaikos
    Sonny Stevens -> Twente
    Dennis Gentenaar (Almere City) -> NEC (free)
    Dennis Rommedahl (Broendby) -> Waalwijk
    Ard van Peppen, Guy Ramos (Waalwijk) -> Roda
    Everton (Heracles) -> Al Nasr
    Marcin Wasilewski - free player
    Jordan Garcia-Calvete -> De Graafschap
    Salvatore Crimi (Lille) -> Zulte Waregem
    Sinan Bolat - free player
    Alessandro Iandoli -> Standart Liege (loan to June 2014)
    Elton Monteiro (Arsenal) -> FC Brugge
    Mathew Ryan (Central Coast) -> FC Brugge
    Zarko Tomasevic (FK Partizan) -> Kortrijk
    Teddy Chevalier -> Kortrijk
    Jorge Ivan Estrada -> Pachuca
    Luis Morales -> Pachuca
    Oscar Perez (Cruz Azul) -> Pachuca (loan to June 2014)
    Nestor Vidrio -> Guadalajara
    Sergio Perez (Guadalajara) -> Atlante
    Lucas Silva (Deportivo Toluca) -> Monterrey
    Cesar Villaluz -> San Luis
    Hilbert - free player
    Samuel Holmen - free player
    Sergey Semak - ending career after this season
    Marcin Kowalczyk (Slask) -> Volga Nizhni Novgorod
    Mike Buskens - new Fortuna D. manager; contract to June 2015
    Jadson (Botafogo) -> Udinnese
    Last edited by ACMfan1899; 04/06/2013 at 03:19 PM.

26. Jackson Martinez- better composure, tehnique, dribling and off the ball

27. Everyone report this file

bejezzzus SEASON 14 UPDATE [4.6.13] - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

He is using my files with a different name. Please report him also.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

28. Miroslav djukic to be confirmed as valencia manager.

South african club black aces fc confirmed as feeder club of manchester city for 3 years.
    Last edited by Jack Chavez; 04/06/2013 at 04:15 PM.

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    Everyone report this file

bejezzzus SEASON 14 UPDATE [4.6.13] - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

He is using my files with a different name. Please report him also.
    Happens often mate, report to an admin and they'll take it down

He tried to Promote that file on my Facebook page!

30. LFCMarshall , you tell me? He came and posted to my facebook page too! He stole my work and came to my page to promote my work ! OMG!!!!

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    LFCMarshall , you tell me? He came and posted to my facebook page too! He stole my work and came to my page to promote my work ! OMG!!!!
    Yep, you always get people most years doing the same, posting it on a page you copied it from is a new one though!

32. When do you release a new update?

I agree with the people about Vergara, Cristante and Petagna. They must be better. Wonderkids in my opinion
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

33. byoplayer , 15th of June!

34. Can u banned him? Or something?

Jorge Jesus (Benfica manager) - contract to June 2015
    Bogusław Kaczmarek is no longer Lechia Gdansk manager
    Henrik Mkhitaryan - better PA around 175 and better attributes: heading, technique, flair, balance, agility
    Christian Tiffert -> Bochum (contract to June 2015)
    Asmir Begovic - better reflexes, one on ones
    Santi Cazorla - better technique, passing, first touch, dribbling, creativy (he's played fantastic season in AFC)
    Robert Demjan - better heading, penalty, team work, bravery, jumping (best player in Polish T-Mobile Ekstraklasa)
    Last edited by ACMfan1899; 04/06/2013 at 05:41 PM.

35. The admins should. This guy needs a huge punishment.

I work 7-8 hours a day on editor without been payed at all , and one guy comes and steal all this work i am doing many many days now. This guy needs a kick in the *ss.
    ACMfan1899 likes this.

36. Let's assemble a hit squad and take them out.

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    The admins should. This guy needs a huge punishment.

I work 7-8 hours a day on editor without been payed at all , and one guy comes and steal all this work i am doing many many days now. This guy needs a kick in the *ss.
    You get used to it mate, you should take it as a compliment haha

38. Everything is okay now , thanks everyone for reporting this guy.

Back to work!

39. Christopher Oualembo (Lechia Gdansk) extended to 2014
    Dani Quintana (Jagiellonia) -> extended to 31.12.2015
    Pawel Wojtala (Zaglebie Lubin Director) -> extended to 2015
    Maciej Szlaga, Piotr Kuklis, Rafał Grzelak, Łukasz Zwoliński Krystian Żołnierewicz - (Arka Gdynia) -> Free Transfer
    Aleksander Wandzel (Lech) -> Legia
    Alan Stulin, Maciej Szmatiuk Tomasz Wróbel (GKS Belchatow) -> Free Transfers
    Michal Probierz -> Lechia Gdansk Manager to 2015
    Michael Bemben (Gornik Zabrze)-> Retired
    Aleksander Kwiek (Gornik Zabrze) -> Zaglebie Lubin (2015)
    Peter Hricko, Adrian Budka, Robert Kolendowicz (Pogon Szczecin) -> Free Transfers

40. Argentina.

Argentinos Jrs.

- Matias Laba. Great player. He has signed up witch Toronto FC for the next years.
    - Nicolas Freire and Franco Flores (19 and 20) are the titular defenders. Upgrade PA.
    - Rodrigo Gomez (20), Santiago Nagüel (20) are the titular midfields. Upgrade PA.

Arsenal de Sarandí.

- Darío Benedetto. Dribbling (+3), First Touch (+2), Long Shots (+5), Technique (+3), Acceleration (+1), Agility (+3), Stamina (+2).

Atl. Rafaela

- Guillermo Sara. Command of Area (+1), Communication (+1), Handling (+1), One On Ones (+2), Reflexes (+1), Influence (+5), Strength (+3).
    - Fabricio Fontanini ("Puyol" Fontanini). Heading (+3), Marking (+1), Anticipation (+2), Composure (+3) Influence (+2), Stamina (+1), Pace (+1).

Belgrano

- Lucas Melano. Great player, great future. Upgrade PA.

Boca Juniors

-Orion: Communication (+1), Control in the Area (+3), Concentration (+1), Influence (+2), Serenity (+3). IS NOT INJURED.
    -Sanchez Miño: Crossing (+2), Free Kick taking (+7, Golazo de Juan Sanchez Miño de tiro libre - Boca Jrs 3 - Independiente 2 - C. Sudamericana - YouTube), Passing (+2), First touch (+1), Dribbling (+1), Technique (+3), Long Shot (+1), Creativity (+2), Bravery (+2), Teamwork (+2). Better PA.
    -Leandro Marin: Marking (+3), Passing (+2), Tackling (+3), Anticipation (+3), Positioning (+2), Jumping (+1). He is similar to Roncaglia. Better PA.
    -Cristian Erbes: Dribbling (+3), Marking (+2), Passing (+1), Anticipation (+1), Concentration (+3), TeamWork (+2), Acceleration (+2), Agility (+1), Stamina (+2), Strength (+2).
    - Overvalued young players: Ivan Leszczuk, Kevin Genaro, Carlos Marques Semeao, Juan Imbert, Mauricio Aubone, Marcos Martines Melo, Sergio Unrein, Franco Fagapane, Francisco Grahl. Downgrade PA.
    - Undervalued young players: Sanchez Miño, Leandro Marín, Lisandro Magallán, Sebastián Palacios, Thiago Casasola, Gonzalo Escalante, Nahuel Zarate, Sebastían D'Angelo, Federico Bravo. Upgrade PA.

Estudiantes LP

- Duván Zapata. Great striker. Finishing (+1), Heading (+1), Composure (+3), Determination (+2), Off the ball (+1), Balance (+3), Natural fitness (+3), Stamina (+1), Strength (+1). Upgrade PA.
    - Guido Carrillo. Heading (+3), Jumping (+1). Technique (+1).

Independiente

- Juan Caicedo. Bravery (+7), Off the ball (+3), Acceleration (+1), Agility (+4), Nat Fitness (+1), Stamina (+3), Strength (+3).

Newell's

- Ignacio Scocco. Finishing (+1), Heading (+1), Anticipation (+2), Bravery (+3). Concentration (+2), Decisions (+2), Influence (+5), Agility (+1), Strength (+5).
    - Santiago Vergini. Marking (+1), Concentration (+1), Positioning (+2), Agility (+2).
    - Milton Casco. Dribbling (+1), Long Shots (+4), Tackling (+2), Acceleration (+1), Stamina (+1).

Racing

- Pelletieri. First touch (+2), Passing (+1), Tackling (+1), Technique (+1), Creativity (+2), Agility (+1), Natural fitness (+1).
    - Vietto. Dribbling (+1), Finishing (+1), Long Shots (+2), Bravery (+6), Creativity (+3), Off the ball (+5), Acceleration (+1), Agility (+5). Upgrade PA.
    - Luis Fariña. Great player. Upgrade PA.

River Plate

- Balanta. Great player. He was in Reserves and suddenly he appeared in First and stayed there. Marking (+2), Tackling (+3), Anticipation (+1), Strength (+4). Upgrade PA.
    - Lanzini. Dribbling (+1) Concentration (+3), Off the ball (+3), Teamwork (+3), Acceleration (+1), Agility (+1), Stamina (+2).
    -Downgrade PA to Gonzále Pirez, Juan Cazarez.

San Lorenzo

- Upgrade PA to Gonzalo Verón, Alan Ruiz, Walter Kannemann and Hector Villalba.

Tigre

- Lucas Orban. Marking (+2), Tackling (+2), Bravery (+2), Agility (+2), Stamina (+4).
    - Matias Perez Garcia. Acceleration (+1), Agility (+1).
    Last edited by eteildan; 05/06/2013 at 12:25 AM.

41. Is this a complete update or do we still need to keep your winter update aswell?

42. Miroslav Djukic - new Valencia manager; contract to June 2015
    Fly Emirates - new sponsor NY Cosmos (they playing in NASL league)
    Harry Kewell -> Melbeourne Heart (contract to June 2014)
    Michał Probierz - new Lechia Gdansk manager; contract to June 2015
    Juan Ignacio Martinez is no longer Levante's coach
    Riki (Deportivo) - free player
    Javier Aguirre (Espanyol) - new contract to June 2014
    Joe Luis Mendilibar - contract to June 2014
    Johan Voskamp (Slask) - free player
    Michael Bemben (Gornik Zabrze) - ending career after this season
    Tomasz Wróbel, Maciej Szmatiuk, Alan Stulin (GKS Bełchatów) - free players
    Aleksander Wandzel (Lech Poznan) -> Legia Warszawa
    Roberto Martinez - new Everton manager
    Torsten Frings - new coach in Werder Bremen; 2 years contract
    Juan Fernando Quintero -> Genoa (permanently)
    Bruno Alves -> Fenerbahce (better concentration, decisions, composure, heading, tackling)
    Yassine Bounou (Atletico M.) - contract to June 2017
    Christian Karembeu - new Olympiacos Pireus Strategic Advisor
    Pierre Issa - new Olympiacos Pireus sport director
    Simo Krunic - new Dalian Aerbin manager

edit:
    Marek Saganowski - contract to June 2015
    Tomasz Zahorski (Gornik Zabrze) - free player
    Jan Urban - contract to June 2014
    Marten Stekelenburg -> Fulham (for 4mln) (contract to June 2017)
    Tino Costa -> Spartak Moscow (for 7mln) (contract to June 2018)
    Walter Samuel - contract to June 2014
    Eyal Golasa - better PA(+15/20) and attributes like crossing, technique, first touch, creativy, flair
    Omri Altman - better PA(+15/20) and attributes like finishing, off the ball, determination, bravery
    Rodrigo (Benfica) - better bravery, team work, work rate, off the ball, positioning
    Patrick Hermann (Gladbach) - better PA and attributes like positioning, tackling, crossing
    Jordy Claise - better passing, first touch, technique, crossing, creativy
    Giorgi Wijnaldum - better technique, dribbling, flair
    Kevin Strootman - better stamina, strength, determination, positioning, bravery, team work, work rate
    Denis Cheryshev (Real M.) - better PA(+15/20) and attributes like flair, agility, determination, work rate, creativy, off the ball, bravery, dribbling, technique
    Aleksandr Kokorin - better finishing, PA (+10), heading, off the ball, bravery
    Andre Schurrle (almost done deal) -> Chelsea (for 20mln) (contract to June 2018)
    Julian Koch -> Mainz (contract to June 2017)
    Fernandinho - better stamina, determination, work rate, team work, composure
    Adri[Adrian GK] (Betis) -> WHU
    Andrade (Marseille) -> Nautico
    Franco Baldini is no longer sport director in Roma
    Jordi Xumetra -> Levante (contract to June 2016)
    Adil Rami - better heading, jumping, concentration, decisions, positioning, team work, work rate, strength
    Matthieu - better crossing, decisions, composure, positioning, acceleration, bravery
    Varane - better concentration, work rate, marking
    Xabi Prieto - better finishing, flair, technique, crossing, bravery, work rate, determination
    Piti (Rayo) - better technique, crossing, first touch, passing, creativy, off the ball, team work
    Last edited by ACMfan1899; 05/06/2013 at 09:52 PM.
    joeyod007 likes this.

43. Guadalajara was relegated in Spain second league. Troubles with some rules concerning the direction of the team.

Xerez was also relegated but because they are last in the league.

Tenerife and Alaves were already promoted to second league
    Last edited by byoplayer; 05/06/2013 at 02:47 PM.

44. mrowley2012, this update needs the latest 13.3 official update which includes the winter transfers.

byoplayer , okay thanks! I am waiting for the latest Liga adelante matches to complete so i can update also the Spanish Leagues!

45. How do I get January transfers? Doe this update include them?

46. Siddharth435, check my previous post. (#594)

47. Pr01991 do you say witch of our posts take in consideration for the next update or do you consider every suggestion we make?

48. vanpersie712 , i consider every suggestion you make. Some things if i have no time , i dont pass them , but in future releases are all included.

49. ok mate, that's good to know

50. Bruno Alves -> Fenerbahce (for 5.5mln) (wage: 2.5mln per year) (contract to June 2016)
    Heung Min Son -> Bayer Leverkusen (for 10mln) - better flair, off the ball, finishing, agility, bravery
    Helio Pinto (APOEL) - contract to June 2016
    Daniel van Buyten - contract to June 2014
    Franck Ribery - contract to June 2017
    Winfried Schaefer is no longer Thailand manager
    Fernandinho (deal almost done) -> Manchester City
    Joffrey Cuffaut -> Nancy (contract to June 2016)
    Jonathan Ligali (Montpellier) - contract to June 2016
    Sergey Semak - new assistent in Zenit St. Petersburg (contract to June 2016) (good mental, motivation, adaptability, level of discipline)
    Eusebio Di Francesco (Sassuolo) - contract to June 2015
    David Alaba - favourite club: Bayern Munich; better creativy
    Hector Herrera (Pachuca) -> Porto (for 10mln) (contract to June 2018) (better PA (+10/20) and attributes like marking, tackling, heading, jumping, natural fitness, stamina, agility, stength, creativy, long shots, work rate, team work, bravery, determination, crossing)
    Johnny Russell -> Derby County
    Erman Kilic (Sivasspor) -> Galatasaray
    Ragip Basdag (Erciyesspor) -> Ankaraspor
    Burhan Eser (Eskisehirspor) -> Sivasspor
    Veysel Aksu (Erciyesspor) -> Instanbul B.
    Orhan Ak (Elazigspor) -> Instanbul B.
    Nizamettin Caliskan (Orduspor) -> Genclerbirligi
    Bilal Gulden (Ankaragucu) -> Kayserispor

edit:
    Tony Diagne -> Moracambe (contract to June 2015)
    Albin Plaku (Albanian) -> Slask Wroclaw (contract to June 2016)
    Benni McCarthy - ending career after this season
    Henrik Ojamaa (Motherwell) -> Lech Poznan
    Zaglebie Lubin - excellent youth facilities
    Ryan Donk -> Kasimpasa (contract to June 2016)
    Wellington Nem -> Schakhtar Donetsk (for 9mln) (contract to June 2018)
    Jorginho is no longer Flamengo manager
    Official: Fernandinho -> Man. City (for 40mln) (contract to June 2018; better salary) (t-shirt number: 25)
    Javi Garcia - reduced concentration, positioning, decisions, tackling, marking, heading
    Nicolas N'Koulou - better PA (around +10)
    Matija Nastasic - better concentration, composure, decisions, positioning, jumping, strength, heading, tackling, marking
    John Guidetti - reduced finishing, determination, bravery, team work
    Gael Clichy - better positioning, concentration; preffered foot: booth and playing well in Left and right back side (in fm12 so it was)
    Costel Pantilimon - better handling, comand on area, throwing, strength, agility, one on ones
    Luis Suarez - better agression (around 20), bravery, dribbling, finishing, off the ball, determination, flair, acceleration, pace, agility [better PA +5/10]
    Cesar Azpilicueta - better tackling, positioning, marking
    Eden Hazard - better finishing, long shots
    Rio Ferdinand - better tackling, marking, heading, positioning, composure
    Morouane Fellaini - better long shots, flair, determination, pace, strength, finishing, tackling
    Fabio Coentrao - better work rate, team work, determination, marking, tackling, heading, jumping
    Rory Delap, Mamady Sidibe, Carlo Nash, Matthew Upson, Matthew Lund, Jermaine Pennant, Dean Whitehead (All Stoke) - free players

edit:
    Eusebio (Barca B manager) - contract to June 2014
    Ilie Sanchez (Barca B) - contract to June 2015; minimal fee clause 12mln
    Adam Pazio, Paweł Wszołek (Polonia Warsaw) - free players
    Franciszek Smuda - new Wisla Cracow manager
    Nathan Baker (Aston Villa) - contract to June 2016
    Joel Veltman (Ajax) - contract to June 2017
    Isco - definitely better PA around 180+
    Last edited by ACMfan1899; 06/06/2013 at 08:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO