Like Tree3Likes

USA Lower Leagues :)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. USA Lower Leagues :)

Hi Guys,
    I have done my best to try and give you the ability to Manage Lower League teams in the USA.

The problem I came across was the American Development League, SI Have placed it in between MLS and The Second Division and you can not move it. So you can only be promoted in my Update From Third-Second and back down and so forth.

This is not my problem it is the way SI have done it, but you can still manage the following:
    MLS
    American Development League
    Second Division
    Third Division
    National Premier Soccer League..

They are the only ones available to Add-On..
    I have given it my best shot

Here is the instructions to install this database,

Instructions:
    Step 1:
    Click Download(Bottom) , You will get USA Lowe League.dbc

Move USA Lowe League
    .dbc in your Football Manager 2013 editor data folder:

Step 2
    Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users//Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data/

Create the folder
    editor data if it doesn't exist.

Start your Game..
    Change the Editor Data File to the USA Lowe League One, Choose USA as your Nation

Make Sure it is Default Database

Start your Database and you will have USA Lower Leagues!

Have fun guys!

Like i say there are
    some Promotion Errors, this will not be resolved it is SI fault the way they have done the Editor

Here is the link to the file:
    USA Lowe League.dbc - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Michael Voase

Last edited by voasy; 18/11/2012 at 05:07 PM.
    msingh likes this.

2. If you remove the developmental league would you be able to promote teams to the MLS?

3. You can not remove the Development League this is what I mean, they have made it very difficult to edit!
    Even if you make it extinct it still does not link the Next Divison to MLS and you can not manually do it.

So this is like the most you can do with USA.

4. Is there any way this can be edited to change FC Edmonton (second division US league) stadium from Foot Field to Commonwealth Stadium:

Commonwealth Stadium (Edmonton) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With a capacity of 60,000. They actually play at Joe Clarke Field in reality but they play in commonwealth for the Canadian championship because foote or clarke stadium only have a capacity of 5000 and the championship is pretty big. Also Clarke field is attached to the grounds of Commonwealth. (It is the training area for the Edmonton Eskimos CFL team)

Thanks

5. Will do that later and re-upload.
    msingh likes this.

6. Hey thanks for this league system!! I've been looking for something like this.

Can a team be promoted from the National Premier Soccer League to Division 3?

7. WTF?

does not work on mine i did everything u said and nothing happened and i never touched the database!?!?!?!

8. Its because I need to update the current file for the latest database.

will do it soon.

9. I was good until I got to here:

Change the Editor Data File to the USA Lowe League One, Choose USA as your Nation

Make Sure it is Default Database

Start your Database and you will have USA Lower Leagues!

How do you change the editor data file to this one? where do you do this at? is this under preferences in the game.

10. I don't suppose there is an FM14 version the USA Lower Leagues floating around is there? Naturally this version did not work with 14, but I tried anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast