Like Tree27Likes

Raikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

1. Raikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta

Good day to you all, welcome to Fm-base and Fm13..

once again, here is the initial list of wonderkids and good young players for the next installment of Fm!

Thank you to everyone who downloaded last years installment, it was the most downloaded file on the forum for any Fm12 file coming at at 73 000 downloads!

I will constantly be updating this shortlist throughout the year as I neglected last years one a bit, I have added over 300 new youngsters for this shortlist and at the moment, there are about 820 players loaded up... Just remember, some players will not show on the shortlist as it always depends on the size of database you start with and the nations/leagues you have loaded!

Download link

Raikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-paulo-dybala_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-moi-g-mez_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-bryan-rabello_-overview-profile.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-lucas-ocampos_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-mattia-de-sciglio_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-diego-reyes_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-diego-rubio_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-mateo-kovacic_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-kurt-zouma_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-rub-n-pardo_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-eyal-golasa_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-leandro-paredes_-overview-profile.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-bernard_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-adryan_-overview-attributes.pngRaikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta-adem-lson_-overview-attributes.png
    Last edited by Raikan007; 29/10/2012 at 09:26 AM.

2. Finally!!! What took you so long

Downloading, with anticipation... Good work N

3. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I have not got Fm13 mate only getting it on release day as there are way too many bugs at the moment and am taking a slight break from Fm to get the hunger going again for Fm13

stay tuned
    What have you used to compile this list?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    What have you used to compile this list?
    I used a much updated list from Fm12 and a mates Fm13 over the weekend.... Once I get my copy on full release day, I will update it again
    Triv and Ben Arfa like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I used a much updated list from Fm12 and a mates Fm13 over the weekend.... Once I get my copy on full release day, I will update it again
    You are one seriously dedicated bastard, excuse my language
    Raikan007, lummy102 and Djzone like this.

6. Thanks a lot Raikan! Will there be one for lower league teams? I'm currently managing Chester City and most of these are unrealistic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hazza22299 View Post
    Thanks a lot Raikan! Will there be one for lower league teams? I'm currently managing Chester City and most of these are unrealistic.
    as I did on the last several Fm's before Fm12, I will be making:

1) Raikan007's player recommendation thread along with a shortlist (see Fm11 thread)
    2) Golden Oldies shortlist
    3) Lower league shortlist
    4) Middle east shortlist (may just include that in shortlist #1 though)

8. Thanks a lot for this Raikan, looking forward to your other lists/tactics
    Raikan007 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    as I did on the last several Fm's before Fm12, I will be making:

1) Raikan007's player recommendation thread along with a shortlist (see Fm11 thread)
    2) Golden Oldies shortlist
    3) Lower league shortlist
    4) Middle east shortlist (may just include that in shortlist #1 though)
    Sounds great!
    Raikan007 likes this.

10. Friggin' sweet! Oh dude...Get a life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast