Like Tree7Likes

Kurt Zouma
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Kurt Zouma

Haven't seen him mentioned in other threads.

Name
    :
    Kurt Zouma
    Club: AS Saint-Etienne (French Ligue 1)
    D.O.B: 27.10.1994
    Nationality: French
    Position: CB

Strengths: Heading, Balance, Strength

Weaknesses: Concentration, Decisions - although he is only 17..

Suggested Roles: Limited Defender, Central Defender

Kurt Zouma-kurt-zouma_-overview-attributes.pngKurt Zouma-kurt-zouma_-reports-coach-report.png

2. How much can you sign him for this year? But he's generally a pretty well known wonderkid, which is why there isn't a thread.

3. Quote Originally Posted by meguel View Post
    How much can you sign him for this year? But he's generally a pretty well known wonderkid, which is why there isn't a thread.
    40-60 mil, depends.

4. Quote Originally Posted by meguel View Post
    How much can you sign him for this year? But he's generally a pretty well known wonderkid, which is why there isn't a thread.
    I'm not sure as I didn't try to sign. But is he really that well known? I've managed in France on the last 2 FM's and never noticed him. Maybe he was bought by a top team each time and left in their reserves, therefore looking average a few years in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    40-60 mil, depends.
    That much?? Damn, was hoping to sign him with Toulouse in my 2nd or 3rd season..

5. i got him for my man utd save for about 26mil

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danyul View Post
    I'm not sure as I didn't try to sign. But is he really that well known? I've managed in France on the last 2 FM's and never noticed him. Maybe he was bought by a top team each time and left in their reserves, therefore looking average a few years in.

That much?? Damn, was hoping to sign him with Toulouse in my 2nd or 3rd season..
    Yep, they wanted 40 mil + Horau ( PSG striker, useless brick).

7. Been top defender in my Liga I save ,and saint etienne wont sell him for nothing ( or at least not to PSG ).
    Thats how he looks nowKurt Zouma-2012-10-29_00002.jpg
    Danyul, hersi 7 and MFerg91 like this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danyul View Post
    He became the best CB in the game last year if you trained him properly. Judging from the above screenshot he looks better this year.

9. He, Phil Jones and Papadopoulos are the biggest talents in the DC-position.
    geunho likes this.

10. Third season deadline day 30m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast