Like Tree19Likes

Raheem Sterling
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. Raheem Sterling

Has anyone seen a good version of this guy yet? Playing Liverpool at the moment and he is 5 star from my assistant, but I'm not playing as much as I would like and am barely through my first season. I would really like to see if anyone has seen a wonderkid version of him, or even worldclass, but I can't find any out there yet.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

2. 4 Season's into my save with Sunderland and he went on a free transfer following the 3rd season, I tried to sign him on a rotation deal but he chose to go to West Brom, from what I've seen hes far from what hes showing himself to be capable of in real life just a decent mid table/top half player, I think he made around 10 appearances for liverpool in the 3 years

3. I signed him for my british man city challenge and i played him a few times and he was brilliant but then i loaned him out for the season as i got bale.

4. I dont think he will become any better than he is now in real life. overrated.

5. Quote Originally Posted by weekeebz View Post
    I dont think he will become any better than he is now in real life. overrated.
    Because players usually peak at 17
    Stop watching this sport please
    rydry93, Montanaro, iKUR3 and 14 others like this.

6. I'm a United fan, but I must say this is a big talent. He's only 17, so it's a question how he turns out IRL, but he's pretty promising!

7. Got him for £17m during first season with Newcastle, came second in young player of the year behind Aguero, was fantastic!

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.
    Rememeber these ratings are based upon mostly last year, where sterling wasn't as known as he is now.. if there was to be an update of his CA/PA it would be improved alot

thats why he isn't making it to world class level in many of your games
    mld81 likes this.

9. I managed to sign him for £6m after Liverpool got relegated first season. The guy does well but unfortunately his stats haven't really improved which is a shame. I would expect a massive improvement on him upon release of a database update.

10. The best thing to do with him is to loan him out for the first 2 seasons he will come back really good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast