• Dribbling
    Weaknesses:
    • Strength
    • Heading
    • Positioning
    • Balance
    • Jumping
    Information:

What a player this guy his, no matter what team I bring him into he seems to have an impact and manages first team football. His release clause of just 3.5m is unreal.
    Wellington Nem - Fluminense-2012-11-26_00002.jpg Wellington Nem - Fluminense-2012-11-26_00003.jpg
    This is during my first season united save, he's contending with Isco and Kawaga for the AMC spot with much lower attributes. At 20 years old and such a cheap option, he's a definite buy. As you can see from the second screenshot he has bags of potential with 4 and a Half stars!
    Last edited by CoryJacko; 26/11/2012 at 04:19 AM.

2. he has a release clause of 3.5 milion and grows vey quicky. On my newcastle save he scored 12 goals and 9 assist and can play in most attacking positions very good buy
    CoryJacko likes this.

3. I agree, what a bargain he is. On my united save he's on 7 goals and 9 assists.

4. epic player and great value for money
    CoryJacko likes this.

5. He really is a stunning player! should be worth 20mil plus must buy!
    CoryJacko likes this.

6. Did brilliantly on my first season with Newcastle, almost a first team regular because I just couldn't find a reason to drop him. Had about 10 goals and 12 assists in 25 games, plus another 5 goals and 10 assists in cup and continental games. Ended the season with an average rating of 7.28 in 40 games. Now his value is 12.5 million pounds right before the second year. Bought him with a couple of other brazilian youngsters as well so that probably helped.

7. I currently play him as an AML, scored 3 goals in the first 7 games and has one assist.
    I dont play with and AMC at the moment, so you guys think that if he plays as an AMC will do better?

Does anyone else play him on the left?
    turtleiow likes this.

8. I play him at RM with JP's amazing 4-4-2 tactic and he has 16 assists and 9 goals. Just in January in my first season leading the championship with wolves.
    CoryJacko likes this.

9. I play him AMC united, for me he suits that role well. He doesn't suit my AML role therefore I've never played him there

10. I use him as an AMC AP. He has 12 goals and 21 assists in 38 appearances. For the money, I think he is the best signing in the game IMO
    Leydorf likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast