Work Permit!

1. Work Permit!

why can i never get any work permits, ive bidded for 8 players all of them have been rejected! WHY??

2. Foreign players who aren't current internationals are sometimes really difficult to get to join your team. Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so, or wait until he starts playing for his national team.

3. cheers, is there anyway to do it instantly? or will i have to wait?

4. Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so

I never understood this part. how can u send a player to your feeder club when he cant join your team cause of the WP?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Arnowen View Post
    Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so

I never understood this part. how can u send a player to your feeder club when he cant join your team cause of the WP?
    When you have a feeder club to avoid work permit regulations (you can ask your board for one), you get the option to still accept the player coming to the club. He won't get a work permit, but you can still send him to your feeder club.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bouwzie View Post
    When you have a feeder club to avoid work permit regulations (you can ask your board for one), you get the option to still accept the player coming to the club. He won't get a work permit, but you can still send him to your feeder club.

Does this option still come up though, have you seen this in FM13 ?

+ Reply to Thread