Like Tree5Likes

Manchester United FM14 Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by zaid 92 View Post
    btw could anyone recommend me a good left footed left winger. i don't want to spend a ludicrous amount so probably maximum 23 mill
    Nicolas Gaitan is usually transfer listed at start of game for ?7m. Left footed and can play on both sides, performing well for me (Liverpool) and has doubled his value. First season he had 32 apps, 14 goals and 10 assists.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tnhmb View Post
    bought Kyle Walker as RB
    Why not use Rafael, he's one of the best right backs in the game, if not the best.

3. Don't really need to purchase a RB in my opinion, You've got Rafa best RB on the game also Jones and Smalling are more than capable of playing RB and playing very well in that position.

4. ?30m for Valencia? Do I sell or keep?

Very tempting offer but I've heard from numerous people he's a beast

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh362 View Post
    ?30m for Valencia? Do I sell or keep?

Very tempting offer but I've heard from numerous people he's a beast
    Keep him and try to sell Nani and Young, Valencia has been banging goals for me, and I played him as Winger (Support)!

Erm, what is the most suitable role for van Persie? I've been using him as a Deep Lying Forward, as guides say that that is his best position due to his lack of speed, but he just keep assisting! I've Rooney with the False 9 job, so I'm trying to find a position for van Persie to score. I heard Poacher needs great speed (Like Chicharito). So, can anyone recommend? Please recommend me Welbeck's perfect tactical role too.

Thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by LolipopXpert View Post
    Keep him and try to sell Nani and Young, Valencia has been banging goals for me, and I played him as Winger (Support)!

Erm, what is the most suitable role for van Persie? I've been using him as a Deep Lying Forward, as guides say that that is his best position due to his lack of speed, but he just keep assisting! I've Rooney with the False 9 job, so I'm trying to find a position for van Persie to score. I heard Poacher needs great speed (Like Chicharito). So, can anyone recommend? Please recommend me Welbeck's perfect tactical role too.

Thanks!
    Eh, Welbeck is ok-ok in this years FM. Not like lat year, where he was pretty good. I generally play him on AML, as a substitute's substitute.

van Persie, you're spoilt for option. I've found him to be the best as a TM or a Poacher. In both roles, he bagged 30+ goals for me in the first season. Ofc, with any role, you have to tweak tactics to get the best out of players.. I find that a 4-2-3-1 works best for both roles.

7. LolipopXpert's Avatar LolipopXpert
    Man Utd Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    Eh, Welbeck is ok-ok in this years FM. Not like lat year, where he was pretty good. I generally play him on AML, as a substitute's substitute.

van Persie, you're spoilt for option. I've found him to be the best as a TM or a Poacher. In both roles, he bagged 30+ goals for me in the first season. Ofc, with any role, you have to tweak tactics to get the best out of players.. I find that a 4-2-3-1 works best for both roles.
    I play a 4-2-3-1 role for my team. I'll try to play van Persie as TM or Poacher then
    Thank you!

8. Yes, RVP + corners equals goals all season... free kicks too. Vidic was my top scorer last season with 20+ goals all from corners. Pretty ridiculous tbh.

9. LolipopXpert's Avatar LolipopXpert
    Man Utd Amateur
    I put Ferdinand on the far post, so he gets all the goals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12