Like Tree108Likes

Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

1. Quote Originally Posted by TicTactition View Post
    Already won twice with West Brom my friend.
    Dont ya think its time to move on or are you eyeing more prem league

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gavinwwe View Post
    Dont ya think its time to move on or are you eyeing more prem league
    I'll go when the time is right mate, no need to rush atm.. Got a new stadium being built and players still yet to reach their full potential.

3. March

Click image for larger version

Name:	WestBrom.png
Views:	1070
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	419030

Capital One Cup Final
    Sunday 1st March 2020

Wembley

Man Utd 0 - 1 West Brom
    Soto (21')

MOTM: Doria

Four out of five since I have been at the club, this cup is fast becoming the 'West Bromwich Albion' cup. We played a countering strategy against Man Utd which worked a treat and hit them on the break to win the final.

Barclays Premier League
    Wednesday 4th March 2020

Etihad Stadium

Man City 1 - 2 West Brom
    Rodriguez (82', 85')

Two big results in four days against both big Manchester teams, with two late goals from James Rodriguez it gave the away fans a incentive to wind the home fans up which now Man City would have to win their games in hand to catch up to us.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 7th March 2020

KC Stadium

Hull 0 - 2 West Brom
    Reinilson (23', 66')

MOTM: Reinilson

We avoided a potential banana skin today against Hull who have been in brilliant form recently winning 4 of their last 6 games. We put in a confident performance away from home and Brazilian Reinilson got a brace to top off a wonderful display.

Barclays Premier League
    Wednesday 11th March 2020

The Alexandra Stadium

Crewe 0 - 2 West Brom
    Ioannou (41'), Ruiz Diaz (90')

MOTM: Giorgos Ioannou

As I've said before about Crewe, they are a wonderful example of how to run a football team. 5/11 of their players that started today was brought through the youth academy but their downfall is selling their best players. A little like we was until recently which we have started retaining our best ones to new contracts.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 14th March 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom 2 - 1 Wigan
    Soto (29'), Jose Valdir (31')

MOTM: Reinilson

Another victory which we didn't play our best but we still managed a victory, Wigan was ok but not exceptional.. We should be smashing teams like that but we didn't..

UEFA Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
    Tuesday 17th March 2020

Parc des Princes

PSG 0 - 1 West Brom (0-2 agg)
    Soto (37')

MOTM: Baba Rahman

We labored through a hard game against PSG who threw everything they had at us to get back into the tie. A single goal 5 minutes before the half time whistle was enough to win us the game and the lads was tested mentally aswell today which they proved well in doing, we progress into the Quarter-Finals.

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final draw:
    Arsenal v West Brom

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 23rd March 2020
    Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 2 - 0 West Brom

MOTM:
    Jose Valdir

We fell to a defeat in London today which opens the title race right back up. The big six-pointer today could have seen us go top of the table and take a 4 point lead into the next month. Instead we bring back pressure on ourselves by letting Arsenal back in with a chance.

Player Of The Month:

Name:	Doria.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	419077
    Captain Fantastic Doria
    The leader of the pack has put together some impressive performances again this month.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-3.png
Views:	693
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	419080

AndySams10 and AayushCFC like this.

4. April

Name:	WestBrom.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	420619

The first thing I did at the start of this month was implement a new tactic, although the one we had was successful we was scraping games and it was only a matter of time before teams would pick up and gain points on us. Some people think this is suicide late on into the season whilst still competing for two big competitions but I am a man who takes risks and I hope for it to pay off.

The Tactic:

Name:	Tactic1.png
Views:	613
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	420620

Name:	tactic2.png
Views:	622
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	420623

I'm looking to play a deeper set of wingers as they often got caught in no man's land after a few games of analysing this. With the standard of players we have in this team I think it will benefit having two wider players running from deep along with a new second striker which is the Shadow Striker, providing alot more attacking prowse than before, we now will rely on supply to come from midfield. The two wing-backs now are given a license to get forward at all times when we have the ball. The only thing I'm missing is a tough tackling midfielder to fill the role of the MLC which will be turned into a Ball Winning Midfielder, that will be Kondogbia once he recovers from his broken leg which he suffered earlier in the year.

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final First Leg
    Wednesday 1st April 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom 1 - 0 Arsenal
    Schroder (20')

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

The 17-year old wonderkid popped up with a winner today, with a squad struck with injury in key areas I took a massive risk in playing the lad in a massive European game but he didn't disappoint with the only goal of the game which gives us a massive advantage when we head to London.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 4th April 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom
    4 - 1 Notts Forest
    Luis Fernando (45'), Driussi (66', 68'), Reinilson (86')

MOTM: Sebastian Driussi

First signs, all good. A much more confident performance and we looked alot more threat going forward with this new tactic. As when we had the ball wide, we was doubling up on the full-back offering alot more options which proved so in tonking them.

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
    Tuesday 7th April 2020

Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 2 - 2 West Brom (2-3 agg)
    Soto (29'), Quintero (56')

MOTM: Jack Wilshere

I couldn't ask for much more away from home. I was very worried when we went 2-0 down and thought I had made suicide by changing the tactis so late on in the season but we persisted and kept going and brought the tie level which was enough due to our fantastic result from the first leg.

UEFA Champions League Semi Final draw:
    West Brom v Man City

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 13th April 2020
    The Hawthorns

West Brom 2 - 0 Liverpool
    Ruiz Diaz (79', 90+2')

MOTM: Emmanuel Ruiz Diaz

Name:	West Brom v Liverpool_ Stats Match Stats.png
Views:	632
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	420635

Pure and utter dominance. Not even allowing Liverpool to a shot on goal today, we should of smashed them for about six or seven but to see such a solid display doesn't bother me and the team is already showing the benefits of the formation change.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 18th April 2020

Dean Court

Bournemouth 0 - 3 West Brom
    Soto (25'), O.G. (49'), Quintero (74')

Well, well, well. Another performance which we bossed and looked so stable defensively that it allowed us to push on that extra bit more and pin Bournemouth even further into their half which came through hard work and determination.

UEFA Champions League Semi Final First Leg
    Wednesday 22nd April 2020

Etihad Stadium

Man City 0 - 3 West Brom
    Rodriguez (2'), Quintero (76'), Ruiz Diaz (78')

I've never seen a team come to the Etihad and boss Man City off the pitch like we did. They looked inferior and scared of us. An early goal from James Rodriguez made Man City know just what they was in for this evening, three away goals is a huge advantage and revenge on last years final where we was wrongly cheated out.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 25th April 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom 0 - 2 Man City

MOTM: Hector Moreno

We was caught out today which was my own fault, not the teams. Man City I thought would want revenge on the previous result days ago and set up very attacking but they was the opposite and hit us twice on the counter attack, something we wasn't prepared for but atleast we know now to prepare for the future.

UEFA Champions League Semi Final Second Leg
    Tuesday 28th April 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom 2 - 1 Man City (5-1 agg)
    Quintero (4'), Rodriguez (55')

WE'VE DONE IT!!! We have made the Champions League Final again but this time dumping out those who won it last season, we are full of confidence and after an aggregate battering of 5-1 we can beat anyone in our paths. Can we bring the biggest prize of European football home to our new stadium which will be ready next season?

UEFA Champions League Final:
    West Brom v Juventus

Player Of The Month:

Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-westbrom.png
    The Whole Team
    Adapted excellently to the new tactic and all there to back the next teammate up. We are playing like true champions at the minute.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-4.png
Views:	588
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	420639

5. Good luck in the final mate, this is your year!!

Nice new tactic too, do you give your player individual tactics as well?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Streaky25 View Post
    Good luck in the final mate, this is your year!!

Nice new tactic too, do you give your player individual tactics as well?
    Thanks mate, and I'm still tinkering with them at the minute, once it's in concrete I'll be sure to let you know!
    AndySams10 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TicTactition View Post
    Thanks mate, and I'm still tinkering with them at the minute, once it's in concrete I'll be sure to let you know!
    Yeah please do buddy!

8. When will next update be mate? Have u checked my new story out yet? Cheers

9. May

Name:	Alex.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	420665
    Could the team do the unthinkable and manage to replicate Sir Alex's treble in 99.

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 4th May 2020

The Hawthorns

West Brom 4 - 0 Stoke
    Zouma (5', 10'), Doria (28'), Ruiz Diaz (48'), Zouma sent off

Who needs strikers when you have lethal centre-backs? We was lethal in taking our chances today, Kurt could have easily had a hat-trick had he not been sent-off after his second goal for reacting to an away fan who was believed to have racially abused him which we will look into and investigate. Despite the red card, it only spurred us on to destroy Stoke even more and we did. If we win our final game of the season, we will retain our title and be Champions.

Barclays Premier League
    Sunday 10th May 2020

Portman Road

Ipswich 0 - 1 West Brom
    Ioannou (3')

MOTM: Tom Adeyemi

Views:	864
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	420693

WE HAVE RETAINED THE TITLE!!!
    It was such a nervy performance today since we scored the early goal, it seemed like the match went on for an eternity and the ref was never going to blow the whistle! It is the first back to back title for the Baggies in the entire history and we show no intention of stopping there. We want to be the best in the world, I have a vision and wish to fulfill it.

Final League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-5.png
Views:	597
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	420695

10. Boo you kicked Newcastle out of Europe!
    TicTactition likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by KevinHann View Post
    Boo you kicked Newcastle out of Europe!
    It's a dog eat dog world my friend.

12. That sounds so wrong on whatever end of it you get!
    TicTactition likes this.

13. Sick Tic!
    TicTactition likes this.

14. Well done mate, just Champions League to bring home! You checked my new story out yet?
    TicTactition likes this.

15. Click image for larger version

Name:	Champions League.jpg
Views:	1033
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	420714

The Teams:

Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-juventus.png Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-westbrom.png

Juventus West Brom
    Nicola Leali Orhan Demirer
    Serge Aurier Jose Valdir
    Nicolas Nkoulou Luis Fernando
    Leonardo Bonnuci (c) Doria (c)
    Gotuku Sakai Baba Rahman
    Ernesto Sifuentes Giorgos Ioannou
    Paul Pogba Danilo Glauco
    Arturo Vidal Emmanuel Ruiz Diaz
    Eduardo Alvarez James Rodriguez
    Wellington Nem Juan Fernando Quintero
    Alvaro Morata Andres Soto

Subs:

Ron Robert Ziegler Luis Lopes
    Zdravko Ljubas Elias Bolivar
    Claudio Marchisio Sebastien Driussi
    Juan Iturbe Anthony Craig
    Aleksander Dragovic Kurt Zouma
    David Houska Holger Schroder
    Lucas Walbrecq Jack Towers

The Venue:

Name:	OldTraff.jpg
Views:	5723
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	420731
    Old Trafford, Manchester
    Capacity:

Key Players:
    Juventus:

Name:	Morata.jpg
Views:	1272
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	420735
    Alvaro Morata
    The Spaniard has been the main success of Juventus's road to the final spearheading the attacking line and will have to be kept quiet should West Brom want to make their game easier. A youth product of Madrid but had spells in England and now Italy the man is well traveled and will know what to expect when coming up against us.

West Brom:

Name:	Quintero.jpg
Views:	1005
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	420740
    Juan Fernando Quintero
    Since the formation change, the Columbian man has been pulling all strings in the hole and will be one of the most influential players on the pitch today if he brings his game.

The Match:

Name:	Champions League.png
Views:	877
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	420744

I can't believe it. My players was heroes today, I want the fans to acknowledge them as heroes, they have brought home the best prize possible in Europe. But I also want to thank the fans for the ongoing support and being the 12th man. We fought like lions today and was making sure we was first to everything. A man of the match performance goes to Andres Soto who run himself into the ground for the team and came away from the match with a brace, a player that will be remembered long in the hearts of West Brom fans for this fine moment and at only 22 he could become a further legend for the club. We will be partying long and hard into the night as my players have earned this privilege and they can be proud of themselves.

Name:	Ch.jpg
Views:	1125
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	420745

COME ON YOU BAGGIES!!!!!

16. Awards

Name:	Awards.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	420747

Name:	Raùl Gonzalez Blanco_ News Inbox-4.png
Views:	862
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	420750Click image for larger version

Name:	Raùl Gonzalez Blanco_ News Inbox-3.png
Views:	901
Size:	375.1 KB
ID:	420751

Name:	Raùl Gonzalez Blanco_ News Inbox-2.png
Views:	843
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	420753Click image for larger version

Name:	Raùl Gonzalez Blanco_ News Inbox.png
Views:	879
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	420759

I'm delighted with the amount of rewards we have reaped this year and everyone of them has been well deserved. To have a dream team of 7 players in the Champions League is beyond amazing and a fantastic achievement. Also to them who gained a place in the Barclays Premier League team of the year. A massive award to win the Manager of the Year again and I thank the players and fans of the club.

My Player Of The Season:

Views:	889
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	420761
    Doria

Yet again, another season where he has been the rock of the team and a great person to have in the changing room aswell. People look up to him and he inspires them, a true leader in football. He has committed a long-term future to the club aswell signing a new 3 year contract after a successful year.

My Young Player Of The Year:

Name:	Andrés Soto_ Overview Attributes.png
Views:	1315
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	420763
    Andres Soto

Could of easily claimed the Player of the Year aswell but I thought Doria just pipped him to it, to think we picked him up on a free transfer and transformed him into the player he is is unbelievable. He will be a god in another two or three years and challenging for the Ballon D'or. We have had some mammoth bids for him ranging up to 65m which have all been rejected as he is unbuyable.

17. Stadium Announcement

Name:	WestBrom1.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	420767
    51,665 all seated stadium.

Name:	Raùl Gonzalez Blanco_ News Inbox.png
Views:	819
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	420769

West Brom are delighted to announce the new stadium has finally been completed, they will be moving in straight away in the season, we have already had major investors interested in purchasing the naming rights to the stadium which we thought long and hard about and we rejected. I was a massive driving force in this as I believe a stadium should have it's own property so teams know it is a fortress, look at all the big team stadiums in the world: Santiago Bernabau, Nou Camp, Old Trafford.. Us at the club have been working relentlessly to figure out a new stadium name which will be a legacy to be remembered. It will be announced in a press conference later on today.

Press Conference:

Name:	RAUL.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	420778
    Looking at the reporters anticipation as reporters from all around the world have flocked to see this press conference.

Michael Albeak (Sweden): You must feel proud about how you have transformed West Brom during your time here as a manager aswell as helping the club to build a new stadium?

Raul: Of course yes, but the board have been fantastic with me and without their backing I probably wouldn't have half as much success as I have had to this day as a manager.

Jose Falque Iniguez (Spain): When Carlo Ancelotti retires you have been tipped to be the long-term replacement for him at your hometown club Real Madrid, the supporters said they have welcomed this idea and think you are the long term replacement what is your answer to this?

Raul: Of course there will be speculation when I'm having success but I'm committed to West Brom and it is lovely to think that they would want me back there but maybe in the long future, I am fulfilling a project at the minute and have no intentions of leaving West Brom.

Billy Harrod (England):
    The question everyone has been dying to know is what is the Stadium name?

Raul: The Throstle Theatre. We thought long and hard about it and the heritage of the Throstle on the badge brings back many memories for the West Brom fans and it still has relevance to the old ground, The Hawthorns as the Throstle sits on a Hawthorne. If the support fills the demand we will look to expand the stadium. The alliteration also sounds very good and we are pleased to unveil the new stadium. Thanks for the interview gentleman, I shall see you soon.

Views:	836
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	420781
    The Throstle Theatre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-westbrom.jpg  
    Last edited by TicTactition; 21/11/2013 at 01:07 AM.
    AndySams10, coolmcool and ZeCarlos like this.

18. Pre-Season & Transfers

In's:

Name Club Fee
    Norbert Lutz Dortmund free
    Romain Bertin Bordeaux free
    Jean-Francois Grange AS Monaco FC free
    Savvas Nitis Atromitos free
    Patrick Burk FC Bayern free

Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-patrick-b-rk_-overview-profile.pngRa?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-savvas-nitis_-overview-profile.pngRa?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-jean-fran-ois-grange_-overview-profile.png
    Ra?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-romain-bertin_-overview-profile.pngRa?l Gonz?lez Blanco - The Prince of Madrid returned.-norbert-lutz_-overview-profile.png

We have brought in some more depth and not spent a penny. All the players signed on pre-contract agreements and if their moves don't work out we havn't lost anything in the process. They all have potential and thats why they was signed.

Total Spent: 0m

Outs:

Name Club Fee
    Reinilson Man Utd 33m
    Takuma Suzuki Lazio 800k
    Joao Conceicao Shakhtar 7.5m
    Mohamed Fathy Valencia 1.4m
    Andrejs Nesterenko Feyenoord 1.3m
    Harry Potter Hull 1m
    Baba Rahman Inter 15m
    Luis Lopes Feyenoord 5m
    Sebastian Driussi Norwich 5m
    Mert Ferizcan Notts Forest 3.7m
    Nilton QPR 2m
    Marcos Siciliano Benfica 20m
    Mohamed Al-Sayed FC Kobenhavn 1m

To get the prices we have for some players is unbelievable, most of the players gone are dead wood or youth players who didn't quite establish themselves so have been sold on for a profit. Reinilson was always a back-up striker to Soto so to receive 33m for him after we paid 170k two seasons back is a laughable profit. Also Marcos Siciliano never really featured for the first team but after a successful loan we managed to get a hefty fee for him. Other players brought in good fees to make it yet another successful transfer window for us.

Total Received: 96.6m

Total Profit: 96.6m

Pre-Season Results

Crawley 1 - 5 West Brom
    Schroder (17'), Roberto (30'), Shaw (37'), Rodriguez (74', 88')

AJ Auxerre 0 - 3 West Brom
    Luis Fernando (6'), Ioannou (63'), Rodriguez (90+1')

Saint-Etienne 2 - 1 West Brom
    Doria (55')

Stade Brestois 29 0 - 5 West Brom
    Silva (15', 78'), Bolivar (27'), Doria (51'), Schroder (69')

Leeds 1 - 2 West Brom
    Rodriguez (76'), Schroder (79')

Last edited by TicTactition; 21/11/2013 at 07:32 PM.

19. You sell Harry Potter?

20. Quote Originally Posted by apovsic View Post
    You sell Harry Potter?
    He wasn't quite the wizard I expected him to be.
    AayushCFC likes this.

21. August

Views:	1000
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	421287

The Thristole Theatre will be hosting it's first game in the Premier League against Chelsea.

Community Shield
    Sunday 9th August 2020

Wembley

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Brom

MOTM: Victor Wanyama

I was suspect today as the main reason of defeat. I played a weakened team and thought we could win but it backfired and Chelsea lift the Community Shield. It is good experience for the younger players in the team though and it will be good to blood them in.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 15th August 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 5 - 2 Chelsea
    Burk (8'), Ioannou (12'), Kondogbia (32'), Silva (35'), Ruiz Diaz (80')

A full bumper crowd of 51,665 saw us absolutely batter Chelsea in our new stadium today. Five different scorers shows what our full strength team can do to the best of the teams in Europe. It was a good win and hopefully all the fans come and join us again for our next home game.

Barclays Premier League
    Wednesday 19th August 2020

The Throstle Theatre

West Brom 2 - 2 Arsenal
    Rodriguez (52', 84')

MOTM: James Rodriguez

We showed courage and character to come from two behind today to salvage a draw. We have been handed a tough start to the Premier League but we have showed the steel in our squad to salvage a point. I'm delighted of the impact of this and the fans which came back to show excellent support once again.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 22nd August 2020

Portman Road

Ipswich
    0 - 2 West Brom
    Kondogbia (56'), Shaw (77')

MOTM: Geoffrey Kondogbia

A cultured performance away from home and we secured the win with two second half goals from well worked play. Another pleasing factor was the fact we kept our first clean sheet of the season.

European Super Cup
    Friday 28th August 2020

Stade Maurice Dufrasne

West Brom 1 - 0 Leverkusen
    Lutz (49')

MOTM: Michal Kisel

A first trophy of the season over German team Leverkusen who was very tough to break down and was quick to close us down when we had the ball. We had to work very, very hard for our victory and only a singular goal won us the game.

Player Of The Month:

Name:	Kondogbia.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	421322
    Geoffrey Kondogbia
    Since the Frenchmans recovery from a broken leg last season he has been in great form this season bossing the midfield.
    AndySams10 likes this.

22. September

Name:	Champions League.jpg
Views:	982
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	421414

UEFA Champions League Group draw:

West Brom
    Sporting Lisbon
    Anderlecht
    Sevilla

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 12th September 2020

Loftus Road

QPR 0 - 2 West Brom
    Soto (54'), Ruiz Diaz (58')

We could have had a better performance overall even though we won, but three points on the board and a clean sheet isn't devastating. One of those performances where five minutes of magic won us the game.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage
    Tuesday 15th September 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 2 - 0 Sevilla
    Luts (9', 82')

MOTM: Norbert Lutz

The youngster Lutz steals the show today with a brace against our Spanish opponents Sevilla and a much better performance this time round, controlling the pace and tempo of the game Sevilla was never even given a sniff.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 19th September 2020

The City Ground

Notts Forest 1 - 0 West Brom

A match in which was a terrible refereeing display and I let him know what I thought exactly after the game. Awarding Notts Forest a ghost penalty which nobody saw and turning down several of our good shouts for one, he lost us this game. He wasn't fit to ref the game and I called him a cheating c*nt. This ultimately ended in me getting a one game touchline ban.

Capital One Cup Third Round
    Wednesday 23rd September 2020

New White Hart Lane

Tottenham 1 - 3 West Brom
    Nitis (10'), Lutz (35'), Rodriguez (83')

I was sat in the stands for this one serving my ban, Mark Bowen my assistant took control and didn't disappoint with a great away win which with a few of my instructions he took note but he deserves credit for selecting the right team and the performance which they put out there.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round draw:
    Crystal Palace v West Brom

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 26th September 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 1 - 0 Wigan
    Jose Valdir (5')

Another clean sheet in the league which is a massive improvement from the defenders compared to last season. We just could of done with scoring more goals today but clean sheets win titles.

Wednesday 30th September 2020

Stade Constant Vanden Stock

Anderlecht 0 - 3 West Brom
    Soto (7', 84'), Luis Fernando (13')

MOTM: Andres Soto

The Belgians was just not on our level, two early goals put us in the driving seat and basically invited Anderlecht to come attack us, but they didn't and it was a pretty boring game for the rest of it, but we will take it.

Player Of The Month:

Name:	Zouma.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	421466
    Kurt Zouma
    The Frenchman has put in some eye-catching performances which have impressed us.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	889
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	421474

AndySams10 likes this.

23. October

Views:	904
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	421606

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 3rd October 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 2 - 1 Swansea
    Doria (38'), O.G. (83')

MOTM: Janoi Donacien

Another performance we wasn't particularly impressive in but managed to come out on top. We fell behind in the 5th minute and we managed to pull one back just before half time to give ourselves a chance in the game and it made my half time teamtalk alot easier. They cracked with seven minutes to go which won us the game.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 17th October 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 3 - 1 Crewe
    Lutz (5'), Doria (9'), Jose Valdir (57')

Today we was expected by many to win, we did and showed Crewe a lesson in football. Controlling 65% of possession we was the dominant team and all game they controlled a total of 1% of the total percentage in our half. The goal they scored aggravated me but you cannot have everything perfect.

Wednesday 21st October 2020

Estadio Jose Alvalade Seculo XXI

Sporting Lisbon 1 - 0 West Brom

MOTM: Eric Mohammed

Very disappointing to have lost to a inferior team in our group and it opens it right back up again, I was disappointed in the lads performance and let them know next game I expect better.

Barclays Premier League
    Sunday 25th October 2020

Old Trafford

Man Utd 0 - 2 West Brom
    Soto (59'), Rodriguez (68')

A fantastic result today at Old Trafford, everytime I still come here it means more and more everytime to win. The urge to succeed and win is growing even more hungrier for us. The Argentinian Soto scored a excellent finish to put us in the league before James Rodriguez topped the evening off with a lovely chip.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round
    Wednesday 28th October 2020

Selhurst Park

Crystal Palace 0 - 2 West Brom
    Danilo Glauco (26'), Soto (41')

MOTM: Andres Soto

We carry on our march to the trophy which has become our favored trophy to win and now we make it into the quarter finals yet again. We are hungrier than ever and will crush anyone in our path which tries to play against us.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final:
    Newcastle v West Brom

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 31st October 2020

Craven Cottage

Fulham 0 - 4 West Brom
    Silva (27'), Doria (48'), Jacquet (67'), Luis Fernando (74')

We demolish Fulham at their own stomping ground infront on the 25,000 home fans. Three of our four goals came from defenders and shows we have goals all around the team which shows we don't need to rely on any individual for goals. James Rodriguez put in a classy performance with four assists today.

Player Of The Month:

Views:	1047
ID:	421617
    Doria
    The Brazilian yet again showed why he's captain with another string of strong performances.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-2.png
Views:	855
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	421618

24. November

Views:	1135
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	421625
    The famous Jeff Astle gates have been relocated to the new stadium.

Tuesday 3rd November 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 4 - 1 Sporting Lisbon
    Lutz (32', 71', 80'), Kisel (44')

Revenge is sweet. We battered them black and blue with Norbert Lutz taking a Champions League matchball home with him at the young age of 21.

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 9th November 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 2 - 0 Norwich
    Silva (14'), Doria (17')

Restricting Norwich to only one shot on target all game we played well both offensive and defensively. Yet again Doria popped up on the scoresheet for us and is rolling in the goals this season. He has been unstoppable from set-pieces. Another clean sheet is a massive smile to my face.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 21st November 2020

New White Hart Lane

Tottenham 2 - 3 West Brom
    Doria (25', 83'), Soto (72')

What a beautiful turn around!!! Heading into the final twenty minutes we looked like suffering our first defeat in a while. Until the whole team pulled together and we got it out of the bag and produced the goods, thats the difference between a title winning team and a average team.

Wednesday 25th November 2020

Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan

Sevilla 0 - 2 West Brom
    Doria (7'), Rodriguez (32')

The way he is going Doria is up for the Golden Boot!!! Another cultured and mature performance today with a clean defensive display and another clean sheet. We finish top of the group with a game to spare.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 28th November 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 0 - 0 Southampton

MOTM: Brice Dja Djedje

Boring stalemate, you cannot win every game so I won't dwell on it and we start again next game.

Player Of The Month:

Views:	987
ID:	421633
    Doria
    Four goals and three clean sheets this month. The bossman was by far the best player.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-3.png
Views:	844
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	421635
    AndySams10 likes this.

25. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Sweet development man.
    Love how you prioritize te youngsters and dont shop mindlessly and instead make huge profit.
    if you check my story here you will see that im a shopoholic ^^

Keep up the good work and keep battering those teams that try to steal you're dream away!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    Sweet development man.
    Love how you prioritize te youngsters and dont shop mindlessly and instead make huge profit.
    if you check my story here you will see that im a shopoholic ^^

Keep up the good work and keep battering those teams that try to steal you're dream away!
    Thanks dude, It's easy to have success buying all the best players in the world when fully developed winning games 5/6-0 every game but no fun in that.

27. December

Views:	831
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	421838

The Baggies will be forever bouncing.

Tuesday 1st December 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 3 - 1 Anderlecht
    Soto (8'), Kisel (35'), Ioannou (90')

MOTM: Ignacio Camacho

We finish the group as winnners with Sporting Lisbon finishing 2nd. It was relatively easy for us today where we toyed with Anderlecht. There was also a first Champions League goal for young Michal Kisel.

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 7th December 2020

Anfield

Liverpool 0 - 3 West Brom
    Soto (3'), Ruiz Diaz (17'), Doria (70')

MOTM:
    Emmanuel Ruiz Diaz

Proud of my players out there today, they gave everything and I can't ask no more. A fantastic result against a team with alot of fans behind them but an early goal settled our nerves and we kept pegging away for a comfortable result.

Club World Championship Semi Final
    Wednesday 16th December 2020

National Kasumigaoka Stadium

Okayama FC 1 - 4 West Brom
    Doria (2'), Soto (23'), Jacquet (30'), O.G. (59')

Coming up against opposition I've never heard of made me re-think my strategy approaching the game and we would go all out flying attack as we are the champions of Europe, the best footballing continent in the world. So we proved to be dominant where we should of won by double figures, we progress to the final which gives us great chance of winning our second silverware of the season.

Club World Championship Final
    Saturday 19th December 2020

National Kasumigaoka Stadium

Lanus 1 - 2 West Brom
    Doria (11'), Jacquet (59')

GET IN THERE! We win our second cup of the season and the first time we have ever won this cup and a magnificent achievement to basically say we are the best team in the world after beating the team teams from each continent. Lanus have a great philosophy of bringing through fantastic youth but we had too much experience and quality on the pitch for them to deal with today.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
    Wednesday 23rd December 2020

St James' Park

Newcastle 3 - 1 West Brom
    Jose Valdir (43')

MOTM: Conor Wilkinson

A tragedy to fall out of the cup so late on but I had to give other players a chance as we have had some long miles travelled recently and alot of players was suffering from fatigue of playing alot of games in a short space of time. We have to accept we cannot win every trophy possible to us. We have an important game against City next so I asked the lads to switch their focus to that.

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 26th December 2020

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 3 - 0 Man City
    Silva (1'), Doria (27', 40')

Just what we needed to bounce back from the Newcastle result and boy did we hammer city. Allowing them only two shots on target all game was a mastermind of a game played by the defence and midfield in their solid efforts to not let city past and even captain Doria got a brace today against the big spenders.

Barclays Premier League
    Tuesday 29th December 2020

Britannia Stadium

Stoke 0 - 1 West Brom
    Rodriguez (40')

MOTM: Shane Duffy

A scruffy away win against a Stoke team who just wanted to kick us off the park will do. We have standard and class about us unlike Stoke who tried to gain advantage by being thugs. We leave with smug grins on our faces and thank them for the three points.

Player Of The Month:

Name:	Emmanuel Ruiz Díaz_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	898
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	421868
    Emmanuel Ruiz Diaz
    Solid performances from the Argentinian who has turned provider for alot of goals this month.

League Table:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages-4.png
Views:	815
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	421872
    AndySams10 and ZeCarlos like this.

28. Nice mate keep it up!

29. Conn's Avatar Conn
    Star Player
    Can a man play more FM than this guys?
    I mean whats next?
    Surgicaly implant holo version of FM in the brain?

This is to awesome :p

30. Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    Can a man play more FM than this guys?
    I mean whats next?
    Surgicaly implant holo version of FM in the brain?

This is to awesome :p
    Hahah thanks mate, taking a few days break to do some work related stuff, be back soon.

31. Just a quick question mate, do you play a month of the game and it update it before you play any more? Or do you play a couple in a row and then update?

32. My aim for today while watching soccer saturday is to read this thread! See you in a couple of hours

33. Done, Brilliant story mate but i didnt expect you to be at West Brom practically the whole time!

34. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Just a quick question mate, do you play a month of the game and it update it before you play any more? Or do you play a couple in a row and then update?
    Play a month mate

Quote Originally Posted by coolmcool View Post
    Done, Brilliant story mate but i didnt expect you to be at West Brom practically the whole time!
    Thanks cool, should be back playing again tomorrow night.

35. robbieboro82's Avatar robbieboro82
    Rotation
    Just read this from start to finish!!! By Far the best story I have ever read!! So simple but yet just enough detail!! What you have done at WBA is truly amazing!! Cannot wait to read more!! I've been lagging with my Hertha Berlin Story so this has inspired me to crack on with it and make them a force!! Will be following even closer now!!!

36. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso
    Could you post your tactic please?

37. great story enjoying it

38. Quote Originally Posted by TicTactition View Post
    Play a month mate

Thanks cool, should be back playing again tomorrow night.
    Where are you buddy? I really miss this story.

39. Where are you?? This is the best story I have read !

40. So is this really dead? :/

41. This was my favourite story, gutted to see it die!

42. Quote Originally Posted by AayushCFC View Post
    So is this really dead? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by xJamieWilliams View Post
    This was my favourite story, gutted to see it die!
    I may be back within a few days guys. Been working in Australia and not been near a laptop. I'll see wherabouts I am in the story, Keep posted.

43. Raul returns from leave of absence.

Name:	RAUL.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	463747

After three months away from the game due to health issues, we are glad to announce the return of West Bromwich manager Raul. He will continue once again with full proceedings of the club and will be involved with day to day affairs once again. Since he has been gone, Assistant Manager Mark Bowen has showed just what quality the squad possesses with solid performances. We will begin back in March where Raul's first game back will be a return fixture of Benfica in the knockout round.

Premier League Standings:

Views:	565
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	463750

AayushCFC likes this.

44. March

Views:	544
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	463754

Back where I belong.

UEFA Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
    Tuesday 2nd March 2021

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 5 - 1 Benfica (5-1 agg)
    Luis Fernando (24'), Silva (26'), Lutz (42', 69'), Jacquet (74')

Return to normal as today. Alot of focus was on me and if after my health issue whether I would have the same effect. If anything it showed today; my players played out their hearts for me. We eliminated Benfica in a demolishing fashion. The lads said after the game the performance was one which I deserved on my return.

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final draw:
    PSV v West Brom

Barclays Premier League
    Saturday 6th March 2021

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 2 - 1 Newcastle
    Luts (65'), Soto (83')

MOTM: Michael Keane

A tough encounter with the Magpies today who gave us a good run for our money, we came up against a good, strong organised side who gave nothing away and our fighting spirit shone through with a goal in the last 10 minutes through persistance won us the match.

Barclays Premier League
    Monday 15th March 2021

Carrow Road

Norwich 1 - 1 West Brom
    Doria (34')

MOTM: Luis Alfonso Munoz

A respectable draw against a team whos invested heavily in their playing squad this year.

Barclays Premier League
    Tuesday 30th March 2021

The Thristole Theatre

West Brom 4 - 0 Tottenham
    Soto (9', 47', 89'), Silva (60')

MOTM: Andreas Soto

Individual brilliance and teamwork; a recipe for success! We have 11 players on the field who are fantastic players and mould them together and its a excellent team aswell. Today we backed up the man and always offered an option for a pass. One of our best performances of the season.

Player Of The Month:

Andr
    Andres Soto
    The Argentine offers all-round attributes as a striker not just goals. Crucial player for us this month.

League Table:

Views:	634
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	463760
    robbieboro82, BigK63 and AayushCFC like this.

45. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    robbieboro82 and TurboGav like this.

46. robbieboro82's Avatar robbieboro82
    Rotation
    Great to see this story return!!! Please never do that to us again!!! :-)
    BigK63 likes this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by AayushCFC View Post
    YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by robbieboro82 View Post
    Great to see this story return!!! Please never do that to us again!!! :-)
    Thanks guys, appreciate the support
    richyja and AayushCFC like this.

48. Come back... one of the best stories here.

49. Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdboi View Post
    Come back... one of the best stories here.
    Could be back in the future.. On hold atm while I carry on my Wigan story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO