Like Tree15Likes

Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame

HEY, quick note, my layout does improve over the pages so if you could get through the first 2 pages it gets a lot better now please Enjoy!
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra.png
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-n8tjs8nsdh0ck0wapqlhcvdseluuwcuqnrb76oeevdn.jpg

Reports coming in from Crewe that they have hired new and unknown manager.

The new boss is said t be 'thrilled' to be the manager of this great English club.
    'Its always been a passion of mine, football, the sport we love, and what better way to do it then manager the club you love? If i could, I would make Crewe into a big club, why not?'

Fans are said to be happy with his ambition, how will he do? Find out soon
    Last edited by Thefmgod; 05/01/2014 at 07:19 PM.

2. Attachment 410094
    Just a quick look at the clubs history and our tactics.
    History:
    Pretty bland if I'm honest, hopefully we will add to the trophy cabinet as we continue our journey
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-michael-wilson_-news-inbox.png
    Tactics
    These will vary per game, the 4-5-1 is for away games, other 2 are home.

Obscure formation
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra_-tactics-team-3.png
    4-5-1 Away days
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra_-tactics-team-2.png
    Trusty 4-2-4
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra_-tactics-team.png

3. Sorry I couldn't update tonight, but trust me, the month we just had will be worth it! so far we have scored 14 in 5 games!

4. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra.png

August, the month of our lives
    3/8/13 Rotherham at home
    This was it, the moment we was waiting for. The first game of the season, the lads emerged from the tunnel to the optimistic crowd he had their voices heard.
    We started well, 17th minute we struck! Harry Davis from the corner! the home crowd erupted! then moments later 2-0! Davis again! Who needs a striker? we then cooled down, played slow passes and stopped the opponent getting close. Half time, told the boys to not get complacent. They listened, and we dominated, and we then scored in the 84th, and made it 3-0. The crowd sung their praises, we are crewe can we do it?
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-rotherham_-overview-overview.png
    3/8/13 MK Dons away
    after coming from a sensational home win, we went to MK Dons, boys were hoping to get the 3 points. And we started again, Moyo! 21st minute finished a great team effort 1-0 to crewe. Then before we know it, 2-0 Moyo again! we picked up the ball ran through and smacked it in the top of the roof. Half -time came, the lads were told to keep it up. But they did not. 2-1 bamford. We switched off and he punished. Then again he scored 2-2. What had happened? the boys didn't defend well, and we deserved to conceded. Then our little legend. Max Clayton! 3-2! The away stand erupted as Clayton sprinted to the fans! and we held on! 3-2 crewe
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-mk-dons-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    17/8/13 Tranmere at home
    This was our third game, we had not lost yet, seem to score alot, will this be evident again? The game kicked off. We kept pressing but we did not manage to score. Half-time came after a drab first half. Told the boys I was not happy. And they was all ears. 1-0 Crewe!Mark ellis from the corner! then 10 minutes later Byron Moore! 2-0 to the Crewe! then before we knew it, 2-1 tranmere caught us out and we did not know what had happen, however, Max Clayton scored! 3-1! Game over.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-tranmere_-overview-overview.png
    24/8/13 Orient away
    Orient are a good club, could this be our reality check? The away stand was loud and proud. The first half was drab, 0-0 told the boys I want them to do better. We kicked off and we scored! straight from kick off! 1-0. and then we kept knocking on the door, untill the 82 minute. Byron Moore again! 2-0 the away stand was in full voice! Game over.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-leyton-orient-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    24/8/13 Swindon away.
    Another big game. Swindon are a good team, another fantastic away crowd followed us. Harry davis headed it in! 25th minute! 1-0 Crewe. Then Swindon came back, 1-1. Another goal! 2-1 to the crewe boys! Max Clayton! right on the stroke of half time. Swindon came out a diffrent team. And on the 47th minute they scored 2-2. And Swindon kept knocking. but we didn't let them in, and we had countered! Clayton picked up the ball, played it to the wing, made a superb run and got on the end of the ball! 3-2 93rd minute! We had won!
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-swindon-v-crewe_-overview-overview-2.png
    What a month, not lost and only conceded 5. Could we keep this up?
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-sky-bet-league-1_-overview-stages.png
    POM
    Harry davis, scored a few and kept them out
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-harry-davis_-overview-profile.png
    hope you enjoyed this epiosde take care! and see you at the next update!

5. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-n8tjs8nsdh0ck0wapqlhcvdseluuwcuqnrb76oeevdn.jpg
    Crewe announce link with Manchester United.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-michael-wilson_-news-inbox-3.png
    Hopefully we will get some good new youngsters on loan!

6. Hey, check the new update if you have not already new update later/tomorrow

7. Hey guys, feed back would be really nice, also if we get to a cup final I could make a video? Up to you guys

8. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra.png
    September, another month of dreams.
    7/9/13 Peterborough at home
    First game of the new month, would the boys calm down now? Would we dip in form? Lets find out. We kicked off dominated the game and then we scored! Oliver in the 22nd minute! split the defense open and scored a peach of a goal! Then minutes later 2-0!Moore played the 1-2 with Oliver then placed it in the top left of the net. Half-time came, told the boys to keep it up. But peterboro struck straight away. 2-1. Disaster! in the 63rd minute Osman was sent off for a reckless challenge. Then it got worse! Alan Martin our keeper was sent off in the 80th minute. Boro pressed us as much as they could, but we held on, 2-1.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-peterborough_-overview-overview.png
    14/8/13 Walsall at home
    We should win these sort of games, and the boys knew this. 1-0 Max Clayton picked up the ball and smashed it home. And apart from that it was the most boring game we have ever played. Final score 1-0 Crewe
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-walsall_-overview-overview.png
    21/9/13 Oldham away
    Big game. Want to keep winning and we did! Grant in the 9th minute finished it off outside the box. 20 minutes later 2-0 Moussa Dembele, on loan from Fulham sends the away fans into a chorous of cheers and hes name echoed around Boundary park on hes first goal for the club. then once again we score,3-0! Max Clayton wrapped the game up before half time. However, oldham got a late goal on 3-1.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-oldham-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    29/9/13 Gillingham at home
    Last game of the month. Wanted to keep our winning streak going but it did not. 0-0 was the final score, was in the middle of the park the whole game.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-gillingham_-overview-overview.png
    League table
    Still sitting pretty at the top,
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-sky-bet-league-1_-overview-profile.png
    Can we hold it? Find out next time!
    POM
    Max Clayton. 3 goals in 4 games and 2 assists makes him my player of the month
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-max-clayton_-overview-profile.png

9. Good job man!
    I think the lack of feedback is caused by no transfer news. People tend to comment on that a lot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hansi24 View Post
    Good job man!
    I think the lack of feedback is caused by no transfer news. People tend to comment on that a lot.
    Knew i forgot something from that first update! Thanks, check my newest post

11. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe_-transfers-transfer-history.png
    We had a very good window, sort of disappointed we did not get a very good striker on loan, however we did get one, dembele scores goals gets assists, did cancel the Moncur loan as I did not need him. Luke Gatbutt is brilliant really recommend him.O'Keefe is a good back up.
    For the outs did not really sell anyone, all have good potential so kept them all.
    Hope this bring in some feed back guys

12. Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-alexandra.png
    October: The reality check
    5/10/13 Notts County away
    Coming back from 2 amazing months we go into the game against Notts County. Notts pressed us straight fro the off David Bell scored 25th minute. 1-0 Notts County, then it went to half time 1-0 down, had a right go at them and they didnt listen. 2-0. What had happened to the Crewe that had dominated the league for the past two months? Then we whipped in a cross and Dugdale scored 2-1! Back in with a shout, Then we scored again from the spot! Dembele fired it down the middle 2-2! then we gave away a penalty, 3-2 Notts county. The ref blew the final whistle, we had lost.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-notts-co-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    12/10/13 Preston away
    After coming back from our first lost of the season to Notts County, we was feeling quite optimistic still, we could win this, we was top!We kicked off dominated from the off, 1-0 Byron Moore in the 19th minute! Deepdale was silent apart from the away section, we dominated the whole half and we was unlucky to not be 2 or 3 goals up. The second half kicked off, and it was a very poor second half, and the game finished 1-0 to the Crewe boys!
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-preston-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    19/10/13 Bristol City at home
    Bristol City, sitting mid table surprisingly, we was confident of a win, as the players emerged from the tunnel to the voices of the 6 thousand crewe fans, the lads played well, Moyo scored in the 21st! we was leading after a dominant first half. The second half kicked off to Bristol, and we dominated again! Moyo again! 2-0 in the 52nd minute! The match finished there we defended well and kept the ball, game over what a win!
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-bristol-city_-overview-overview.png
    22/10/13 Stevenage at home
    Coming from a good home win and our impeccable home form, we was confident again, we kicked off and started strong, however they scored in the 16th minute. However Ellis scored in the 19th minute! 1-1, we then scored again, Dembele! 2-1 what we deserved. We went into the second half on top and that started again, We hit the bar! then they countered and scored, 2-2. We then decided we had enough of siting back. O'keefe scored in the 74th and AJ in the 82nd 4-2, game over.
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-crewe-v-stevenage_-overview-overview.png
    26/10/13 Sheff United away
    Sheffield united, not my favorite club if im honest, however they are a good team for this sort of league. And they showed it, they scored 1-0 it was like we was not playing, then they punished us again 2-0 all before half-time. Then no matter what I said the boys could not score, it finished 2-0 to Sheff United
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-sheff-utd-v-crewe_-overview-overview.png
    League table
    2 losses of the season so far not too happy with that but we still sit top
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-sky-bet-league-1_-overview-profile.png
    POTM
    Moyo was my player of the month, as he was evident in most our goals scored 2 himself and was a real force and problem for the opposition
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-yven-moyo_-overview-profile.png

13. Good to see Moyo has been doing fine for you - I always ended up selling him at Newcastle. My loss - your gain

14. Quote Originally Posted by KevinHann View Post
    Good to see Moyo has been doing fine for you - I always ended up selling him at Newcastle. My loss - your gain
    Yeah I mean he wont be near the sort of BPL quality but a Brilliant player to pick up on a free in lower leagues!

15. If you have not seen the new update check it out

16. Hey mate, just a quick word on feedback. I'd make the league table photos slightly bigger and the POTM photo a bit bigger, and the general font a bit bigger, more spread out and centre it. Also you don't neccessarily need photos for matches because you have a good amount of detail.

Just suggestions in my opinion, i'm no expert myself

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Berry View Post
    Hey mate, just a quick word on feedback. I'd make the league table photos slightly bigger and the POTM photo a bit bigger, and the general font a bit bigger, more spread out and centre it. Also you don't neccessarily need photos for matches because you have a good amount of detail.

Just suggestions in my opinion, i'm no expert myself
    Thanks for feedback appreciate it and I do take everything in to consideration, I will try to increase the table and POTM photos bigger not too sure how, and I will do the font always thought about that and maybe add some colours. Also I have tried to center it however it does not work for some reason.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Thefmgod View Post
    Thanks for feedback appreciate it and I do take everything in to consideration, I will try to increase the table and POTM photos bigger not too sure how, and I will do the font always thought about that and maybe add some colours. Also I have tried to center it however it does not work for some reason.
    To make the photos bigger, assure you are on the advanced reply and double click the picture , then select medium, and centre is below
    Thefmgod likes this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Berry View Post
    To make the photos bigger, assure you are on the advanced reply and double click the picture , then select medium, and centre is below
    You legend! in the process of the newest update, should be done in 10
    Tyler Berry likes this.

20. Click image for larger version

Name:	Crewe-Alexandra.png
Views:	1794
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	413629
    2/11/13 Bradford at home
    This would be a very hard game,especially coming off the back of a lose, we are not used to that at all. However, we started well! Dembele gave us the lead in the 26th minute and we was flying. However, Bradford hit us twice in 4 minutes in the 35th and 39th minute. 2-1 Bradford. Are we really doing bad now?Told the lads I was fuming and they took great notice. Max Clayton scored in the 67th and 71st, we was back in front 3-2! We then scored again Moyo in the 77th, 3 goals in 10 minutes. Sensational, and that was the final score.
    FT Crewe 4-2 Bradford
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Crewe v Bradford_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1670
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	413627
    16/11/13 Brentford away
    Brentford, just missed out on promotion the season before, and would be a real force this season. However we hit first 32nd minute we got a penalty and Davis finished from the spot 1-0.
    Half time came and the boys went out and was very sluggish, and we was punished Norris finished in the 59th minute 1-1. Then we got a corner, Davis climbed over the defense 2-1! They pegged us back straight away a few minutes later 2-2. Then clayton was slammed to the floor in the 89th minute, all eyes set upon the ref, and he gave the penalty! Davis, infont of the awaiting away section took the run up, and scored!!!3-2! The away stand erupted into noise! A hat-trick for Davis!
    FT Brentfrord 2-3 Crewe

Name:	Brentford v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1673
Size:	538.4 KB
ID:	413638
    23/11/13 Port Vale at home
    Easy win this should be, and it showed early on!Colclough scored in the 4th minute! then two minutes later Moore scored! 2-0 in 6 minutes! However Port vale struck 2-1. And that was all really we saw out the lead and won.
    FT Crewe 2-1 Port Vale

Name:	Crewe v Port Vale_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1747
Size:	530.0 KB
ID:	413646
    26/11/13 Carlisle away
    Another fixture that should of been an easy 3 points. However we was pegged back early on, they scored in the 18th 1-0.10 minutes later, clayton skipped past 2 defenders and beat the keeper 1-1! Then right before half-time they scored again 2-1. Was livid at half time how was we losing?! Then before we knew it. 3-1 Carlisle. What on earth was happening. Made 3 subs which made a huge diffidence. Colcolough went down penalty! Davis finished 3-2, we was back in it, then on the 88th minute tootle made a run in to the box and whacked it on the volley! 3-3!!! The left back scored!
    FT Carlisle 3-3 Crewe

Name:	Carlisle v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1675
Size:	541.9 KB
ID:	413647
    30/11/13 Crawley at home
    A huge 3 points needed to show our authority. Bland first half untill the 39th minute Inman scored! 1-0 Crewe! Half time came told the boys I wanted even better and they gave it. 48th AJ scored a peach of a header! 2-0! Then in the 70th Crawley scored and got themselves back into the game. 2-1. Then 77th minute Clayton hit the deck. Penalty! Crawley had Johnson dismissed and Davis finished once again 3-1
    FT Crewe 3-1 Crawley

Name:	Crewe v Crawley_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1650
Size:	538.3 KB
ID:	413653

League table
    Still up the top! Can we hold it?

Name:	Sky Bet League 1_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	1691
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	413656

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS:

Name:	20100823122502.jpg
Views:	1996
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	413659

​WILSON OFFERED EXTENSION ON CONTRACT AT CREWE

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox-3.png
Views:	1774
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	413660

CREWE BOSS AND PLAYER CLAIM AWARDS

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox-5.png
Views:	1654
Size:	585.3 KB
ID:	413662

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox-4.png
Views:	1653
Size:	578.4 KB
ID:	413665

POM goes to Harry Davis!
    Scored 6 goals and managed to stop attackers second time he has won it!

Name:	Harry Davis_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1667
Size:	910.1 KB
ID:	413668

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Berry View Post
    New update is out, hope you like the new set out

22. Check the new update if you already have not will have another around about 7

23. Hope everyone has seen my new update will work on December around half 7 trust me it's a good one

24. Click image for larger version

Views:	2113
ID:	413945

14/12/13 Coventry Away
    Coventry, hard game, very hard infact and we knew it. 27th minute Coventry took the lead after a half of them dominating the game. Then after half-time they scored again. 2-0,however we did score late on to make it 2-1 and that was game we was awful and the boys knew how I felt straight after the game
    FT Coventry 2-1 Crewe

Name:	Coventry v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1823
Size:	530.3 KB
ID:	413946

21/12/13 Shrewsbury at home
    Needed to win this game, however we found ourselves trailing after the 12 minute, after that it was all one way,we pressed Shrerewsbury for the rest of the game, but could only score in the 91st minute through inman
    FT Crewe 1-1 Shrewsbury

Name:	Crewe v Shrewsbury_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1840
Size:	536.3 KB
ID:	413947

26/12/13 Wolves away
    Hardest game we would have all season aginst wolves still posses championship even premiership footballers but found themsleves not doing well. And we took advantage Max Clayton! 23rd minute! 1-0. We pressed wolves the whole game and managed to score again in the second half through Byron Moore and the game finished 2-0 to the crewe, the away fans were over the moon what a win!
    FT Wolves 0-2 Crewe

Name:	Wolves v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1840
Size:	534.8 KB
ID:	413958

29/12/13 Colchester away
    Should have been an easy 3 points, and it seemed it would be, we scored straight from the off, 1-0! The first half was bland for the rest then in the second half we doubled our lead through Davis from the spot in the 56th 2-0! We then got our third in the 81st! Great win!
    FT Colchester 0-3 Crewe
    League Table
    Still at the top by some Margin!

Views:	1844
Size:	539.2 KB
ID:	413968
    SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Views:	6121
ID:	413971

ANEKE EXTENDS LOAN UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox-2.png
Views:	1773
Size:	593.6 KB
ID:	413974

POM IS AJ
    He put in some superb performances over the month and that is why he is my POM

Name:	AJ Leitch-Smith_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1842
Size:	905.7 KB
ID:	413975

Tyler Berry likes this.

25. Much better bud, nice one!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Berry View Post
    Much better bud, nice one!
    Thanks mate like the feedback

27. Be sure to check the newest update. Will try and get two more out tomorrow as much feedback/support is liked and really makes me want to keep doing this

28. Click image for larger version

Views:	1826
ID:	414784
    January 2014 Happy New Year!
    The new year, could it provide a diffucult month? Lets find out

1/1/14 Carlisle at home
    This is the first game of the new year, the players were rearing to go, and well if I am honest it was a very boring game, however in the 73rd minute tootle scored! 1-0 Crewe! And that was the end of this game.
    FT Crewe 1-0 Carlisle

Name:	Crewe v Carlisle_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1692
Size:	534.7 KB
ID:	414800

8/1/14 MK Dons at home
    This could be a very hard game, we kicked off however Dons took the ball and they dominated then they inevitably score 27th minute they take the lead 1-0, however we pegged them back straight away with Inman outside the box 1-1! And that was all really, a few good shots from Dons and us but the keepers did well.
    FT Crewe 1-1 MK Dons

Name:	Crewe v MK Dons_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1656
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	414810

11/1/14 Rothernham away
    This should of been a easy 3 points and we took the lead straight away! Max Clayton! 1-0 however, they scored 20 minutes later 1-1. However in a short space of time we take the lead again! 2-1! Byron Moore, and we dominated the rest of the game,however we could not score a goal, and it finished 2-1
    FT Rothernham 1-2 Crewe

Name:	Rotherham v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1682
Size:	544.0 KB
ID:	414821

18/1/14 Orient at home
    Hard fixture if I am honest they are a good team. The first half was very boring, ball was in the middle of the park for most of it. Then in the 54th minute, we had a sending off, we was down to 10 men and that hit us hard, 6 minutes later Orient took the lead and just kept dominating until the final whistle. First game we've lost at home all season.
    FT Crewe 0-1 Orient

Name:	Crewe v Leyton Orient_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1659
Size:	540.8 KB
ID:	414824

28/1/14 Stevenage away
    Needed to win this, especially after just losing, they boys played great and dominated and we finally struck!Dugdale chested the ball down and volleyed it home, what a finish, 1-0. Half time came and I told the boys to play better, however we later on went to conceded 1-1 in the 74th minute, gutted, however we scored, who else but Max Clayton? He got on the end of a cool cross and placed it home 2-1!!
    FT Stevenage 1-2 Crewe

Name:	Stevenage v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1640
Size:	535.1 KB
ID:	414825

League table
    At the top by a very good margin promotion looks very likely now

Views:	1665
Size:	540.9 KB
ID:	414828

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Views:	1760
ID:	414829

CREWE KEEPER SET TO LEAVE CUB AT THE END OF THE SEASON

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox.png
Views:	1643
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	414830

POM IS MAX CLAYTON!
    Max played brilliant scored a few and got assists so he makes it for my POTM for the second time this season

Name:	Max Clayton_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1879
Size:	886.2 KB
ID:	414833

29. Check the newest update will get February out later

30. check newest update

31. Will be doing February update in an hour or so guys

32. Click image for larger version

Views:	1356
ID:	415836
    February: The rough patch

1/2/14 Sheff United at home
    Wanted to win this after our loss against them last time, and we started strong AJ scored in the 27th to give us a 1-0 lead! Half time came around and I told the boys I wanted more. But they did not seem to listen 50th minute they scored then 6 minutes later they scored again.2-1 in the space of 11 minutes the scored twice. However I felt confident we would turn it around and we did! Byron Moore in the 80th minute!2-2! then we scored again! Clayton 3-2 then even better we got another 4-2!sensational and the fans made the players know how proud they were.
    FT Crewe 4-2 Sheff United

Name:	Crewe v Sheff Utd_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1221
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	415840

5/2/14 Tranmere away
    We should collect the 3 points in this sort of game. However we defiantly suffered from over confidence and we found our self 1-0 down in 15 minutes. And we couldn't change it the game was very boring then the game ended 1-0
    FT Tranmere 1-0 Crewe

Name:	Tranmere v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1185
Size:	526.4 KB
ID:	415855

8/2/14 Bradford away
    We needed to win this after losing the previous game, however we found our selfs in the same predicament 1-0 down in 12 minutes. and we tried to then score but we couldn't Then after half time they went 2-0 up. Game over.
    FT Bradford 2-0 Crewe

Name:	Bradford v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1195
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	415869

12/2/14 Brentford at home
    Need a win, Peterborough are closing in. We kicked off and scored 1-01 Clayton! However Grigg scored in the 30th minute 1-1. And it finished there really. Poor game from both teams and it ended in a draw.
    FT Crewe 1-1 Brentford

Name:	Crewe v Brentford_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1153
Size:	537.8 KB
ID:	415876

22/2/14 Port Vale away
    Rival match. What better way to try and get the fans back on side with a win in this game. And we scored! Super Moyo! 1-0! Then 20 minutes later 2-0! Byron Moore! Half-time told the boys they could do better and they did but late on, ColClough scored in the 87th 3-0 then aneke in the 91st 4-0! What a win
    FT Port Vale 0-4 Crewe

Name:	Port Vale v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1207
Size:	548.4 KB
ID:	415878

26/2/14 Swindon at home
    Another win would be brilliant, and we went for it, dominated the whole game and limited them to only 1 shot however the breakthrough came at the 87th 1-0! AJ
    FT Crewe 1-0 Swindon

Name:	Crewe v Swindon_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1146
Size:	537.3 KB
ID:	415879

League Table
    Need to start making up the points again losing alot of ground at the top

Views:	1161
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	415882

POTM IS MARK ELLIS
    Bit of a unsung hero really, hes a strong figure in the team and always a big presence when he steps out onto the pitch so he is my POTM

Name:	Mark Ellis_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1147
Size:	917.6 KB
ID:	415886

33. Not a big update just thought I would show you guys the new youth intake what we just got and it is very good.

Name:	Crewe Alexandra Youth Candidates_ Squad Players.png
Views:	1149
Size:	555.1 KB
ID:	415917

Excited by this little lad alot hoping he can develop at the club and we can make him in to a club legend

Name:	Joe Coleman_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1130
Size:	811.2 KB
ID:	415920

34. Sorry couldn't update last night and I can't till late tonight so please be patient feedback will be nice in the process

35. Click image for larger version

Views:	1117
ID:	418321
    March: Another dreadful month
    8/3/14 Peterborough away
    Clash of the titans, the two high flying teams met in which could be a six pointer. And we dominated the whole first half but could not find a break through, then after half time Peterborough scored 1-0, then 20 minutes later they scored again 2-0, game over
    FT Peterborough 2-0 Crewe

Name:	Peterborough v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1056
Size:	544.4 KB
ID:	418324
    11/3/14 Walsall away
    Needed to make up ground and win this fixture however the players did not get the memo and we went 1-0 down in 7 minutes, however we bucked up our ideas and 10 minutes later we scored 1-1 max clayton! Then 4 minutes later 2-1!Oliver! Then we finished the game up late on Max Clayton again scored a great header in the 81st 3-1
    FT Walsall 1-3 Crewe

Name:	Walsall v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1046
Size:	530.7 KB
ID:	418329
    15/3/14 Oldham at home
    This was a must win, and we dominated all the way through the first half but only found a breakthrough in the 67th with AJ and that was it.
    Crewe 1-0 Oldham

Name:	Crewe v Oldham_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1031
Size:	524.0 KB
ID:	418330
    22/3/14 Gillingham away
    Should win this game, however we found ourselfs 2-0 down in 25 minutes,and we could not break them down at all however we scored! Harry Davis from the corner in the 57th! However, that was all.
    FT Gillingham 2-1 Crewe

Name:	Gillingham v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1042
Size:	539.2 KB
ID:	418343
    25/3/14 Notts County at home
    We should win this but we played awful the whole entire game, and County ended up scoring 1-0, and that was game awful just awful

Name:	Crewe v Notts Co_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1047
Size:	521.6 KB
ID:	418354
    29/3/14 Coventry at home
    Really needed to win this and we manged to take the lead! !1-0 Michael West, then 10 minutes later 2-0! Byron Moore, however huge mistake between keeper and defender lead Coventry to scoring 2-1, then after the break they scored again,2-2 threw away a perfectly good 2-0 lead ashamed of the boys
    FT Crewe 2-2 Coventry

Name:	Crewe v Coventry_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1033
Size:	530.5 KB
ID:	418365

LEAGUE TABLE
    We have really lost good ground and we need to start picking up more points

Name:	Sky Bet League 1_ Overview Stages-2.png
Views:	1045
Size:	543.0 KB
ID:	418367

Sorry this update has been so late but I have been busy with sixth form and other commitments will try to update more

36. check newest update

37. Click image for larger version

Views:	1082
ID:	418433
    This is not a month update, well because we have had our worst month to date, however we achieved promotion! Expect transfer news later!

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox-2.png
Views:	1025
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	418448

38. Click image for larger version

Views:	1092
ID:	418490
    SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Views:	1406
ID:	418491

CREWE ARE CROWEND CHAMPIONS OF THE SKY BET LEAGUE 1

Name:	crewe-jpt-champions.jpg
Views:	1258
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	418493

Name:	Crewe v Preston_ Pitch Full.png
Views:	2211
Size:	993.7 KB
ID:	418494

Thank you for following during the campaign in league one I hope you will all continue to follow us into the championship
    chrisstanley1987 and EfcJoe like this.

39. Click image for larger version

Views:	1042
ID:	419096
    Quick question guys, should I sign this player have 5 mill to spend
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-michael-wilson_-news-inbox.png

40. YES, YES, YES, YES

41. Well done on promotion! I would look to sign free player still with expiring contracts as you can find some bargains especially for championship level.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Redbullsnation View Post
    YES, YES, YES, YES
    Thanks for support

43. Quote Originally Posted by andy_14clark View Post
    Well done on promotion! I would look to sign free player still with expiring contracts as you can find some bargains especially for championship level.
    Been looking at a few will update later

44. Just want to say thank you for the recent support I appreciate it and expect a update within the next two hours!

45. Click image for larger version

Views:	1239
ID:	421237

August: First season in the second tier of English Football

Name:	sky bet champ download.jpg
Views:	978
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	421238
    Going to start with the transfers so there is no spoilers in the game pictures.

Name:	Crewe_ Transfers Transfer History.png
Views:	1098
Size:	467.1 KB
ID:	421240
    However,the biggest transfer is(or will be is this)

Name:	Michael Wilson_ News Inbox.png
Views:	1454
Size:	600.2 KB
ID:	421242

2/8/14 Palace away
    Hard game, they just came down and an away game. Colclough scored in the second minute however!1-0 to the crewe! Then 10 minutes later Max Clayton! 2-0 away to palace!
    however palace pegged us back 22 minutes later 2-1, however we held on! First game and first win!
    FT Palace 1-2 Crewe

Name:	Crystal Palace v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1079
Size:	547.4 KB
ID:	421243

9/8/14 Sunderland at home
    Two seriosuly hard fixtures in a row however we are at home this time, however in 38 minutes we was 2-0 down,but goals from ColClough and Clayton made it 2-2 at half-time! However that was the end really.
    FT Crewe 2-2 Sunderland

Name:	Crewe v Sunderland_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1050
Size:	538.2 KB
ID:	421244
    16/8/14 Leeds away
    Leeds once big now found themselves playing the likes of Crewe. However, they scored first 1-0 in the 30th then 10 minutes later Olsson scored for leeds 2-0. Very poor performance,however we dominated the second half and we scored Jon Daly 2-1! However after that we could not score. Game Over.
    FT Leeds 2-1 Crewe

Name:	Leeds v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1038
Size:	539.6 KB
ID:	421245
    23/8/14 Charlton at home
    Very good game ahead! And we took the lead early on 1-0! then we doubled the lead in the 15th! Daly! 2-0! However Charlton got one back in the 39th 2-1. Then we scored again! 3-1! However after the break Charlton came out a different side. 3-2 in the 69th, then right before the end, 3-3, how did we let a 2 goal lead slip?
    FT Crewe 3-3 Charlton

Name:	Crewe v Charlton_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	1056
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	421248

30/8/14 Hull away
    Honestly, we played all the 3 relegated sides in 4 games what a horrible first month. However we scored first 1-0! De tomas first goal! Then a quickfire double from Hull saw our one goal lead squashed 2-1. And that was all very dull game but another loss
    FT Hull 2-1 Crewe

League Table
    Very well overall considering the games we have had to play

Name:	Sky Bet Championship_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	1064
Size:	517.8 KB
ID:	421258
    POM IS Harry Davis
    Harry played Brilliant for me, was always good at defending so for me he is the POTM
    Crewe Alexandra, the rise to fame-harry-davis_-overview-profile.png

46. Hey cant update later but all feedback is appreciated!

47. Just started September so expect the update around 6-7. In the mean time, if you have any provide feed back and support, motivates me to do it more! <3

48. Completely forgot about updating and I am busy all day with work im very sorry! Enjoy it so far and you will be updated either 9pm or tomorrow

49. Click image for larger version

Views:	984
ID:	427128
    Finally you have a new update been very busy with commitments to Sixth Form ect so I am sorry for the delay however let us crack on
    13/8/14 Blackpool at home
    Big game we need to get wins. However we found ourselves 1-0 down before the break after a drab first half. However we started bright and managed to score after the break!Sarpong 1-1! Then later on Ellis scored again 2-1! However blackpool pined us back 2-2
    FT Crewe 2-2 Blackpool

Name:	Crewe v Blackpool_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	926
Size:	543.1 KB
ID:	427133
    16/9/14 Wolves away
    Another big game, really wanted a win and we found ourselves 1-0 up in 30 seconds! Daly! Then 20 minutes later Clayton scored! 2-0!However Wolves scored late on, 2-1, then they scored again in the 86th gutted should of won
    FT Wolves 2-2 Crewe

Name:	Wolves v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	894
Size:	548.5 KB
ID:	427137
    20/9/14 Ipswich away
    Need a win with 2 draws in 2 games, and we showed we meant business Clayton! 1-0 in the 7th minute then he scored again in the 20th minute 2-0. And thankfully that was all the action for the whole game
    FT Ipswich 2-2 Crewe

Name:	Ipswich v Crewe_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	919
Size:	530.3 KB
ID:	427141
    26/9/14 Reading at home
    Want to get another win, and we dominated the whole game and in the second half we got a break through!1-0 Max Clayton scores again!And we saw the game out from there
    FT Crewe 1-0 Reading

Name:	Crewe v Reading_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	914
Size:	534.3 KB
ID:	427145
    30/9/14 Leicester at home
    was confident we would win this one and we dominated! we scored twice in 30 minutes Then Daly made it 3-0 in the 38th! 3-0 at half time, then Clayton scored in the 66th 4-0!
    FT Crewe 4-0 Leicester

Name:	Crewe v Leicester_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	918
Size:	548.1 KB
ID:	427156
    League table
    After a unbeaten month we have moved up to 7th

Name:	Sky Bet Championship_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	920
Size:	742.4 KB
ID:	427159
    POTM
    My POTM is Max Clayton he scored a lot of goals and made a lot of difference

Name:	Max Clayton_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	938
Size:	888.8 KB
ID:	427161

50. looking gd so far

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO