View Poll Results: How Long Till I get East Stirling to the SPL with only youth players?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • 3 (Minimum)

2 5.26%
  • 4 - 8

19 50.00%
  • 8-12

10 26.32%
  • +12

7 18.42%
Like Tree42Likes

The Youth Of East Stirling...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. The Youth Of East Stirling...

Welcome!!

To what will be my main story on FM14, and my plan is to do a youth acadamy challenge with
    East Stirlingshire!!

Name:  East Stirlingshire.png
Views: 2776
Size:  19.5 KB

Club Background:

"East Stirlingshire Football Club is a Scottish association football club based in the town of Falkirk. The club was founded in 1881 and competes in the Scottish League Two as a member of the Scottish Professional Football League" From wikipedia.

My main goal is to win the Champions League with a bunch of regens from Stirling andSince this is going to be a very tough task don't expect this to be done in any time soon. I will update every month unless you want something different. Start of season update to come.

2. I see everyone wants a taste of Scotland!

Good luck!

Will follow!

3. Quote Originally Posted by MatthewElphinstone View Post
    I see everyone wants a taste of Scotland!

Good luck!

Will follow!
    Yeah for some reason Scotland is huge on this forum. Wanted to do an East Stirling save for a while and not got round to it so it's good to start now with Scottish stories being massive. First update is coming right now.

4. During pre season we did okay during our three games, but the last result is embarrassing...

East Stirling 1 - 2 Ross County

Paul Quinn 75

Not a bad result if you think about, a top division team scraping past East Stirling

East Kilbride 1 - 2 East Stirling

David McCaughie 19, 61

Result humbles us tbh. We should be wrecking teams like this.

Man City U21
    5 - 1 East Stirling

Paul Quinn 14

Paul actually gave us the lead... And then we got back down to earth, John Guidetti, who played a 9.8 and got a hattrick, is a whole new level from us sadly

Nothing else to update except from the fact we are looking for a feeder club (most likely a non league club)

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-3.png

Will update again after the start of season.

5. Decent start, Guidetti is a beast though so don't get disheartened about that!

I hope you do damn well

6. Just realised East Stirling are top of the table IRL. Got a lot of expectations to live up to Next post will be up soon btw

7. Start of the season was, well, incredible..! Got wrecked in the cups but unstoppable in the league

Challenge Cup:

Raith 2
    - 0 East Stirling

Not upset by this, as they are in the championship.

League Cup:

East Stirling 0 - 2 Partick Thistle

Again not upset about this, shame to go out but we had no chance

East Stirling 4 - 1 Albion Rovers

Kevin Turner (15, 47, 58)
    Chris Townsley (17)

WOW, great start, let's hope this continues.

Montrose 1 -
    5 East Stirling

Chris Townley (20, 66)
    Kevin Turner (52)
    Ross O'Donoghue (56)
    Michael Herd (64)

I'm done.

East Stirling 4 - 1 Elgin City

Jordan McKechnie (13)
    Ross O'Donoghue (27)
    Graeme MacGregor (73)
    Paul Quinn (90)

EASY! EASY!

League Table

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-league-2_-overview-stages.png
    It's early, but we're unstoppable

Obviously there was no transfers as this is a youth challenge, we can destroy these teams without them though.

8. You may have beat Elgin but in my Elgin story I believe we got past the first round in the Challenge Cup.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPower View Post
    You may have beat Elgin but in my Elgin story I believe we got past the first round in the Challenge Cup.
    *sigh* my draw was terrible though, cut me some slack

10. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPower View Post
    You may have beat Elgin but in my Elgin story I believe we got past the first round in the Challenge Cup.
    oh you were away to falkirk... fair play

11. Might not continue this! As you can see, there has been no updates in a while and it's because I'm not having fun with the save. I'll keep the save on my computer and maybe one day soon I'll decide to play it but don't expect anything too soon. On another note does anyone want to see a story of my long term FMC save? On the year 2024 and having real fun with it. Currently managing Watford.

12. I'M BACK BOYS

And there's only one thing on my mind.

PROMOTION

Let's do this!

September:

Annan 1
    -1 East Stirling

Turner (61)

Was hoping for a win, especially after my first games, but it's a point and I'll take what I got

Stirling 1-2 East Stirling

McKechnie (89)
    Greenhill (90)

STIRLING YOU MAD? 2 goals within the space of a minute saved us from defeat against the rubbish Stirling team

East Stirlingshire 1-1 Queens Park

Turner (77)

You'd think we could beat an amateur side at home... *sigh*

Clyde 0-2 East Stirling

Wright (27)
    Quinn (69)

A weird game. Their keeper had an incredible first half but wasted it by letting in two stupid goals. Anyway I don't mind and I'll take the 3 points

Scottish Cup:

Stirling 1
    -2 East Stirling

O'Donoghue (14)
    Turner (71)

Repeat of the last game against them. Was a boring game but we got the win and that's all that matters.

League Table:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-league-2_-overview-stages-2.png

Player of the month

Ross O'Donoghue

The Youth Of East Stirling...-009_034__rossodonoghue_1364569112_standard.jpg

Been a consistent performer and deserves his PoM status

13. Going to have less regular updates, probably every 6 months, so next update will be after December

14. Well, half way through the league we've pretty much already won, which is great. We're winning week in week out, looking like a whole new level from this league, thanks for your wonder tactic Callamity

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.png

The Scottish cup was the first competition we got past the first round on

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

Player of the season so far:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-david-greenhill_-overview-profile.png

Let me know if you enjoy the 6 month layout, I prefer it but it's up to you guys.

End of season update to come.

Safc-mad-scotty and callamity like this.

15. Here are a couple of things you may not know about East Stirling, they were bottom of the league so many times and were that bad there was talk of replacing them a couple of years ago and they also tried to sign Paul Gascoigne on ?10 a week!

16. SPOILER ALERT: We won the league with 8 games to spare

17. top of the league IRL

18. CHAMPIONS!!!

This was unbearably
    easy, although form started to slip a little at the end, we still won comfortably. Oh, and we actually only won with six games to spare, I'm not a mathematician.

And one more thing. I forgot to SS the youth intake, I've SS'd some of the players from it so you can still see the players I got. I'll be more professional next season, hopefully the team will too

On with the update

Final League Table:

Fixtures

Player of the season:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-chris-townsley_-overview-profile.png

Hard to choose between him and McKenchie, he won because he had 11 goals playing centre back

Overall:

A very solid season, especially considering we haven't been able to sign people, I expected a playoff stop, but we played our hearts out week in week out and were deserved
    champions. Now onto the most important part of this save, the youth intake.

The Youth Intake!

The Youth Of East Stirling...-dean-strachan_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-james-shirra_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-garry-barclay_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-lee-mccluskey_-overview-profile.png

I hate you SI... Best player here could become a decent league one player... D:

Pre season 14-15 update coming soon.

19. How about I add a rule, because this save seems impossible... How about I can sign players 20 years old or younger? Seems much easier with still having the challenge feeling involved. If you all really don't want it like that I'll keep it the way it is but I can't do anything with decent league one players...

20. Totally up to yourself buddy. Will still be a real challenge

21. First things first I did decide to use the rule I decided on in which I can sign players 20 or under Sorry if this wastes the story for anyone but I don't see why it should. So then, the transfers

Transfers:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-transfers-transfer-history.png

The Youth Of East Stirling...-steven-chatterton_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scott-maclean_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-luidgi-hoareau_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kleton-perntreou_-overview-profile.png
    The Youth Of East Stirling...-craig-winter_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-andrew-steeves_-overview-profile.png

Solid transfers, I'm sure I could make a solid mark on this league, and sneak a mid table finish, and maybe even a playoff spot

Friendlies weren't exciting, only used them to get my tactics familiarality higher

rThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.png

1 more thing. WHY THE HELL ARE DORTMUND PLAYING VALE OF LEITHEN?

?The Youth Of East Stirling...-friendly_-matches-fixtures-results.png

Mid season update to come.

22. The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.png

Yeah, you saw that right. We went on a twelve game win streak. (Then we started to play sh*t.) Anyway this is the halfway point update and now I feel like we have the chance to win the league or at least get playoffs. Here's the league table.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-league-1_-overview-stages.png

Brechin are playing phenomenal to keep up with me, 2 way contest for the title, me thinks.

Cups showed significant improvement, and of course a challenge cup run to match the greatest.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

Wins against Dundee and Raith showed us we could be a mid table championship side if we get promoted.

We made two more transfers during this period, nothing major but here they are anyway.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-allan-devlin_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scott-gray_-overview-profile.png

A whopping 21k for Devlin makes a new club record.

Some random and funny news articles:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.png

FUCK YOU BECK!!!

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-3.png

All 3 players of the month being East Stirling players caught my eyes.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-4.png

Same with youth players, which is brilliant considering the spirit of this challenge.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-5.png

So we had a better win streak than Rangers had...

Youth intake to come. (I mean it)

23. Youth intake 2015:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-youth-candidates_-squad-players.png

Bad. Except from these two beasts.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-danny-smith_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-willie-smith_-overview-profile.png

End of season update to come. Can we win it?

24. The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.png

A pretty poor second half of the season made us sweat all the way until the last game of the season. But was this enough to see us win the league? Well if you read the part that said 'Scottish Championship 4th'. You would know it was enough to at least get us a playoff spot, but did we win it?

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-league-1_-overview-stages.png

Of course we did! A poor run from Brechin at the end won us it, which I feel is a bit of a hollow way to win, but who's complaining? I was hoping another League One club would come up with me, but that wasn't the case

Player of the Season:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kevin-turner_-overview-profile.png

Kevin Turner was in sensational form all season, and won the league player of the season award, so was the obvious choice for this.

Signing of the Season:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-andrew-steeves_-overview-profile.png

Andrew Steeves was in the league team of the year and won young player of the year, so it was a clear choice.

Other Leagues

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-championship_-overview-stages.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-league-2_-overview-stages.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-premiership_-overview-stages.png

If your sneaky you'll have worked out my next seasons opponents by now, I'l go over them next update though. Pre season update to come.

25. Pre season update:

\Pre season friendlies were for morale, money and tactic familiarity. Nothing else. Here they are.

Thrashed some nobody teams and got thrashed by the almighty bhoys in green

There weren't many signings but the ones I did have have insane potential and are the future of the club.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-transfers-transfer-history.png

The Youth Of East Stirling...-david-wilson_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-ian-ferguson_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-steven-gilmour_-overview-profile.png

The opposition I'm playing against look like this (I'm predicted 10th (last))

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-championship_-overview-profile.png

Hibernian - Predicted 1st
    Hamilton - Predicted 2nd
    Cowdenbeath - Predicted 3rd
    Falkirk - Predicted 4th
    Raith - Predicted 5th
    Queen Of The South - Predicted 6th
    Dundee - Predicted 7th
    Morton - Predicted 8th
    East Fife - Predicted 9th

But how often are the bookies right? Especially when I'm in the league

Mid season update to come.

Last edited by kiedude; 07/10/2014 at 07:25 PM.

26. Half Way Through Season:

A very good season so far, in which we have have surprised a few teams, in a very competitive league, but we haven't had the dream season of the last couple seasons. Fixtures look like this.

These fixtures have left us in a very strong 4th position in the league

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-championship_-overview-stages.png

Cups have been very poor, except from the... you'll see

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

We went and bloody won the Challenge Cup thanks to a 5-1 thrashing of Dunfermline in the final. Shame it couldn't have been a bigger cup but regardless that's my first cup win in charge of East Stirling.

We made a couple new transfers, and we have an insane potential kid coming in.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-adam-fairbairn_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-neil-martyniuk_-overview-profile.png

Fairbairn is incredible with a fantastic potential and will become a star player in the future. Other kid was nothing more than backup. Anyway, for now that's all for now.

Youth Intake To Come

27. Youth Intake 2016:

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-youth-candidates_-squad-players.png

Very shit, although Kyle Keith has potential of 120 though, but he's the light in a dark tunnel

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kyle-keith_-overview-profile.png

One day I will get better facilities, one day...

28. So, the second half of the season, here's the fixtures

Well, as you can see from the little bit near the top, it says 'Scottish Championship: 2nd' So we move to playoffs. Could the semi-professional minnows make it into the Premiership?

Scottish Premiership Rel. Pl 2nd Rnd Leg 1 vs Dundee

The Youth Of East Stirling...-dundee-v-east-stirlingshire_-overview-overview.png

A great victory at Dens Park, question is, can we carry it on to the second leg?

Scottish Premiership Rel. Pl 2nd Rnd Leg 2 vs Dundee

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-v-dundee_-overview-overview.png

Wow, 2 games away from the Premiership, and we're playing the almighty Kilmarnock.

Scottish Premiership Rel. Pl Final Leg 1 vs Kilmarnock

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kilmarnock-v-east-stirlingshire_-overview-overview.png

Good result at Rugby Park, just need to score more goals than them in Ochilview Park and we've done it.

Scottish Premiership Rel. Pl Final Leg 2 vs Kilmarnock

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-v-kilmarnock_-overview-overview.png

WE'VE DONE IT. SEMI-PRO MINNOWS EAST STIRLINGSHIRE ARE IN THE PREMIERSHIP. And with only signing under 20s

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-3.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-4.png

#BetterEastStirlingManagerThanAlexFergusonHimself

In other news we are expanding our stadium. Not really sure how since it's not our stadium but I don't care.

Oh and here's how the league ended up. Extremely tight.

Player of the Season

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scott-gray_-overview-profile.png

Amazing, did some wonderful things during the season, somehow didn't have a great average rating though

Pre season Premiership update to come

Last edited by kiedude; 07/12/2013 at 02:00 AM.
    Safc-mad-scotty likes this.

29. Amazing rise of East Stirling, keep up mate, this is exciting times

30. First things first. FINALLY

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.png

And of course. FINALLY.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-2.png

Anyway, on with the update. Pre season was boring, couldn't sign anybody I wanted, sadly, but now we're professional I can see a rise in the calibre of player I can sign, anyway, here are the transfers.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-christian-hern-ndez_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kenny-stevenson_-overview-profile.png

Christian Hernandez looks very good and I hope he can grow to be a first team player. Only 3 friendlies and I still can't beat bloody Carlisle.

Anyway, I'm sure we can stay up and really start to build the club up in calibre.

Mid-Season update to come

31. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    A few years ago when East Stirling were getting 9pts a season a few mates and I decided to follow them from Aberdeenshire.

Went to a cup game against Dundee armed with those Pot Noodle horns and made a racket.

Went to a midweek home game at Firs Park against Queens Park - those toilets will be remembered for a long while

I even ordered 4 shirts and the guy gave us a discount as he said they hadnt had such a big order for ages!!!!

lol
    TurboGav, Briffyboy and kiedude like this.

32. Half way through the season, are we surviving?

The Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-premiership_-overview-stages.png

Barely, but I reckon if we go to a playoff we'll survive, the win in Inverness was amazing, and really helped us survive. 4-0 wins against Partick Thistle and St Mirren proving to be huge. I think we could survive now .

We're doing poor in the cups, (again) I can't seem to do anything in them. No matter what I do I still can't seem to win anything in them.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

Sorry for the short update, nothing at all happened, anyway, youth intake to come.

33. My god, worst youth intake yet...

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-youth-candidates_-squad-players.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-greg-kelly_-overview-profile.png

*sigh* One day...

34. The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.png

So as you can see, we went to the end of the regular season as 12th but, how would we do in the split?

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

An amazing split means we finished 11th, but how would we fare in the playoff against the almighty Ross County?

The Youth Of East Stirling...-ross-county-v-east-stirlingshire_-overview-overview.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-v-ross-county_-overview-overview.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Stuff you Ross County. An 89th minute goal sees us fall back into the Championship, I fully expect us to win the Championship, nothing less.

Pre season update to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-2.png  

35. unlucky pal!

36. The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.png

HESKEY TIME
    Tyler Berry likes this.

37. Pre season was OK. A win against Den Haag was incredible and really made the team raring to go for the season ahead.

Transfers were a common occurrence
    and for the most part look very good. Some players were signed because of lack of depth though.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-ally-scott_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-barry-savage_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-juan-francisco-henr-quez_-overview-attributes.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-paul-laird_-overview-profile.png
    The Youth Of East Stirling...-troels-pedersen_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-j-kull-dav-sson_-overview-profile.png

I showed Henriquez's attributes page to prove that he was 20 when I signed him to prove I didn't cheat. Anyway he looks like a real prospect of a keeper and I couldn't believe it when an agent offered him .

Mid-Season update to come.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Youth Of East Stirling...-henry-opara_-overview-profile.png  
    Safc-mad-scotty likes this.

38. A successful first half of the season, been VERY tight though. Here are the fixtures.

And the league

​The cups have been nothing short of embarrassing, sadly. Beating Hibs and beating Brechin 5-0 were the real highlights

2 more transfers, a second El Salvadorian international and some random English winger.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-william-alberto-alfaro_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-william-robinson_-overview-profile.png

Can we win the league? You'll have to wait and see

Youth intake to come.

39. Fuck The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-youth-candidates_-squad-players.png

40. Quote Originally Posted by kiedude View Post
    ouch not good

41. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    ouch not good
    think we've outgrown these facilities haha

42. So, how did we do? Did we end up winning the title?

Fixtures were incredible during this half of the season, but was it enough.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-3.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-4.png

Of course it was! We ended up storming the league and won by a very comfortable 22 points

Awards:

League Player Of The Season: Opara

Manager of the Season: Kie Dude

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-6.png

League Team Of The Year: Henriquez, Hernandez, Daviosson, Steeves and Opara

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-7.png

My opinion Player Of The Season: Opara

The Youth Of East Stirling...-henry-opara_-overview-profile.png

Signing of the Season (Excluding Opara): Henriquez

The Youth Of East Stirling...-juan-francisco-henr-quez_-overview-profile.png

43. Pre season friendlies were just incredible, same as signings...

What the hell? We did incredibly this pre-season, although we only had 3 friendlies.

Transfers were the same, uncommon but amazing

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kasper-olesen_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-paw-bak_-overview-profile.png

The Danish Duo (Copyright that) are gonna boss the left hand side and hopeffully make for a great partnership. Anyway, sorry for the short update, but mid-season update to come.

44. Got some crazy results for next update. Hopefully will by new update tomorrow

45. So half way through the season how are we doing?

The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-2.png

Does that give you a hint?

`The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scottish-premiership_-overview-stages.png

Very well as you can see. VERY well. INCREDIBLE at that. UNBELIEVABLE at a push. Here are some of the stand out results.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-rangers-v-east-stirlingshire_-overview-overview.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-dundee-v-east-stirlingshire_-overview-overview.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-v-celtic_-overview-overview.png

Cups have been a huge improvement from the other seasons. Here are the results.

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-3.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire_-fixtures-schedule-2.png

1 new signing, but a very good one. Our third El Salvadorian internationals

The Youth Of East Stirling...-cristian-reyes_-overview-profile.png

Can we hold onto second? Gonna be tough but we can do it

End of season update to come

s6dj and Safc-mad-scotty like this.

46. The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-2.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox-3.png

Possibly my biggest achievement of this save getting this guy...

The Youth Of East Stirling...-henry-opara_-overview-profile.png

...To win awards like that.

47. Great work mate, will 2nd place get you into the Champions League qualifiers?

48. Youth intake was better, but not great...

The Youth Of East Stirling...-east-stirlingshire-youth-candidates_-squad-players.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-calum-smith_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-jack-donald_-overview-profile.pngThe Youth Of East Stirling...-scott-mcglynn_-overview-profile.png

Liking Calum Smith's mental's but nothing really great

49. Yeah, hanging on for dear life. No spoilers but gonna be a close one

50. The Youth Of East Stirling...-kie-dude_-news-inbox.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO