Like Tree17Likes

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?

U.S. SASSUOLO

Hello. After (somehow) not getting into my Athletic Bilbao save, mainly due to it being too easy, I decided I needed a fresh start with a different team and I have decided upon U.S. Sassuolo from Italy's Serie A.

I chose them because they have won nothing apart from a Serie B title last year and they are making their debut in Serie A this season.

Hopefully I will lead them to glory and develop some excellent young talent.

Here it goes...........................

--

CLUB STATS

Founded - 1922
    Nickname - I Neroverdi (The Black and Greens)
    Stadium - Stadio Citta del Tricolore (owned by Reggiana)
    Capacity - 22,000
    Derby - Modenese derby versus Modena

All facilities, youth coaching and recruitment are either average or adequate. We share a stadium with Reggiana as our own stadiums capacity has only a 4,000 capacity and is used for training.

Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 07/12/2013 at 05:40 PM.

2. Should try Man Utd. Thats looking like quite a challenge haha. Good lucky buddy!

3. Good luck mate

4. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

PRE-SEASON

So I find myself in Italy with limited knowledge of Sassuolo's players but there are a few gems in there!!!

The main 3 are all co-owned by Juventus, Domenico Berardi, Simone Zaza and Luca Marrone....
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-domenico-berardi_-overview-attributes.pngU.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-simone-zaza_-overview-attributes.pngU.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-luca-marrone_-overview-attributes.png

All 3 will be crucial to any future success and my main priority is to fully own all 3.

Also in the squad we have Reto Ziegler, Antonio Floro Flores and Matias Ezequiel Schelotto on loan and a few co-owned players that are semi decent.

--

PLAYERS IN

I said we would finish in a mid-table position so got a budget of ?3.2m and fortunately the board agreed to give me extra wages to take it to ?6m.

My first deal was to buy out Simone Zaza for ?750,000. I couldnt get Berardi or Marrone as Juve want a total of ?20m for the pair!!!!!

I did however manage to get Marco Capuano in from Pescara for ?2.6m and he will be my first choice centre back. Also joining was our new goalkeeper, Mattia Perin, from Genoa for ?1m.
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-marco-capuano_-overview-attributes.pngU.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-mattia-perin_-overview-attributes.png

Finally Rafael Guarderas came in on loan from Atletico Madrid after I managed to get them as a parent club.
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-rafael-guarderas_-overview-attributes.png

--

PLAYERS OUT

Not much. I released a 35y/o centre-back anc cancelled a few loans - thats it!!!!

--

SUMMARY

I would like to think we can easily avoid relegation and finish safely in mid-table and maybe even sneak into the top 10 but we shall see.

I will play my usual 4-2-3-1 formation and in my head my first choice will be.........

Perrin

Ziegler - Capuano - Terranova - Pucino

Kurtic - Morrone

Alexe - Zaza - Missiroli

Berardi

This is liable to change lol.

--

OTHER NEWS

I managed to get the board to improve all the facilities and youth coaching while in addition to Atletico Madrid I managed to get a feeder side in the form of KV Kortrijk of Belgium.
    Mahoney85 and skyfall like this.

5. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Should try Man Utd. Thats looking like quite a challenge haha. Good lucky buddy!
    As expected you have a FB message.

1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. robbieboro82's Avatar robbieboro82
    Rotation
    Looking forward to seeing what you can do with them! Though gutted about your AB save, was enjoying it yet again!

ps. Just had a Aitor Hererra Regen appear on my save, will try sign him see how he does :-)

7. Is it mattia perrin

8. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

AUGUST

Coppa Italia 3rd Qualifying Round
    Sassuolo 2 (Alexe 1, Terranova 32)
    Lanciano 0

A nice and comfortable start. We took the lead after only 27 seconds and once the 2nd was added it was game over.

--

Catania 1 (Almiron 46)
    Sassuolo 3 (Schelotto 75, Zaza 86pen, 90)

A fantastic way to kick-off our first ever Serie A campaign. The first half was even so it was a huge blow to go a goal down early in the 2nd half but we battled back to level and got a dodgy penalty for the winner.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Missiroli 65, Alexe 84)
    Atalanta 0

This game was played on 1st September but I put it in this post to cover the transfer window. Another fine result and performance.

--

LINEUPS
    OPP RES GK RB CB CB LB CM CM AMR AML AMC ST SUBS
    Lanc 2-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler* Kurtic Marrone Missiroli Alexe Zaza Berardi Floro Flores, Magnanelli, Schelotto
    Cat 3-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Missiroli Alexe Zaza* 2 Floro Flores Schelotto, Laribi
    Ata 2-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler* Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Alexe Missiroli Zaza Marzorati, Diego Farias

--

SUMMARY

What a start!!!! The cup game was always going to be a comfortable one but to win 3-1 away from home in Serie A was fantastic and follow it up with a hard fought win over a decent Atalanta meant that we have had a dream start.

So, to the transfer window, and I broke the clubs record transfer fee!!! I shelled out ?2.2m on Tommaso Arrigoni from Cesena. Methinks he will develop into a top midfielder providing I give him enough games. I am looking to establish a core of Italian players for the future and he will be a big part of that.
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-tommaso-arrigoni_-overview-attributes.png

My last deal was a loan move for Diego Buonanotte from Granada for ?675,000. He will add a bit of flair and creativity to my side and hopefully will be a star.
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-diego-buonanotte_-overview-attributes.png

Outgoing was Ettore Gliozzi to Lazio for ?325,000 on a co-ownership deal and Aladje to Bassano on loan. I rejected several bids from clubs for Domenico Berardi - the highest being a ?7m bid from Arsenal.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    RETO ZIEGLER

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-reto-ziegler_-overview-attributes.png

--

SERIE A TABLE AND NEWS
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile.png

Juve thump Parma 8-0
    Pjanic, Dzemaili, Cuadrado amongst those leaving Italy
    Martin Skrtel signs for Fiorentina

MANUMAD likes this.

9. Awesome start, will be following! What's your tactic?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

SEPTEMBER

Parma 0
    Sassuolo 4 (Kurtic 4, 56, Zaza 28, 51)

A stupendous performance away from home. Just about everybody got a rating over 8.00 and my CMs played so well I couldnt put on Arrigoni for his debut. Zaza has been banging them in up front in Berardi's abscence.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Berardi 30, 75)
    Livorno 0

This Serie A malarky is quite easy lol

--

Cagliari 0
    Sassuolo 2 (Ziegler 2, Marrone 83)

And here was me thinking this would be a challenge lol.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Buonanotte 34, Berardi 65)
    Sampdoria 1 (Krsticic 37)

6 wins in a row. Serie A title here we come!!!!

--

LINEUPS
    Parma 4-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic* 2 Marrone Schelotto Alexe Missiroli Zaza 2 Acerbi, Buonanotte
    Liv 2-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Alexe Zaza Berardi* 2 Buonanotte, Arrigoni
    Cag 2-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler* Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Alexe Zaza Berardi Buonanotte, Arrigoni
    Samp 2-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Floro Flores

--

SUMMARY

This month was crazy. We won every game and performed magnificently to maintain our dream start to the season. I picked Sassuolo because of a few decent youngsters and players that would fit into my tactic and they have responded brilliantly.

However next month is going to be a completely different story as the tough fixtures are rolling around so I will enjoy this honeymoon period while it lasts.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    DOMENICO BERARDI

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-domenico-berardi_-overview-attributes-2.png

--

SERIE A TABLE AND NEWS
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile-2.png

Verona defeat AC Milan

11. i say you will win it with in 2 years at the most nice going

12. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    i say you will win it with in 2 years at the most nice going
    I better not!!!! I was kinda wanting a challenge so dont want to win it that soon

13. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    I better not!!!! I was kinda wanting a challenge so dont want to win it that soon
    well stop being so good at this game then lol

14. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

OCTOBER

Chievo 2 (Pellissier 59, Capuano og72)
    Sassuolo 4 (Schelotto 9, Berardi 15, 90, Pamic og51)

The winning streak continues with another great performance. The big teams are just around the corner though.

--

Sassuolo 1 (Buonanotte 90)
    Roma 1 (Gervinho 46)

Our winning streak comes to an end in a game that we dominated from start to finish but in the end we managed to scrape a draw thanks to Buonanotte's goal deep into injury time.

--

Inter Milan 1 (Palacio 30)
    Sassuolo 5 (Berardi 45, 65, Schelotto 53, Capuano 68, Zaza 76)

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

They had Campagnaro sent-off minutes before they took the lead and after that we blew them away.

WOW!!!!!

--

Sassuolo 1 (Berardi 10)
    Juventus 2 (Llorente 36, 69)

Our first defeat and it was undeserved to tell the truth. Berardi missed a penalty on the stroke of half time that proved to be costly.

--

LINEUPS
    Chievo 4-2 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi* 2 Laribi, Diego Farias, Marzorati
    Roma 1-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Missiroli, Floro Flores
    Inter 5-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi* 2 Arrigoni, Marzorati, Laribi
    Juve 1-2 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Alexe Zaza Berardi Longhi, Magnanelli

--

SUMMARY

This month was pretty decent with one obvious highlight. The Inter match was unbelievable and it will take some beating. We performed well against Juve and Roma too and didnt get the points our play deserved but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Anywho it is safe to say we wont be heading towards relegation!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    DOMENICO BERARDI

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-domenico-berardi_-overview-attributes.png

--

SERIE A TABLE AND NEWS

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile.png

Inter sack Mazzarri (the game after we beat them)

15. come on you are making this game look to easy 5-1 that just takes the piss well done mate

16. I'm not the only one who feels FM14 is too easy around here am i...

17. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

NOVEMBER

Sassuolo 1 (Arrigoni 90)
    Fiorentina 1 (Rodriguez 79)

A decent point I suppose considering we levelled in stoppage time and they had a goal disallowed earlier on.

--

Udinese 3 (Di Natale 77, 79, Lazzari 86)
    Sassuolo 5 (Berardi 5, Zaza 18, 26, Buonanotte 60, Rossini 89)

Another away game where we bang in the goals. We have scored 23 goals in 6 away games and only 9 in 6 home games! Zaza missed a penalty here too.

--

Sassuolo 0
    Napoli 1 (Callejon 90)

This was tough to take but we have scored plenty of last minute goals ourselves so I cant complain too much.

--

LINEUPS
    Fior 1-1 Perin Marzorati Terranova Capuano Longhi Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto* Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Valeri, Rossini, Masucci
    Udin 5-3 Perin Pucino Acerbi Capuano Longhi Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza* 2 Berardi Rossini, Arrigoni, Missiroli
    Nap 0-1 Perin Gazzola Terranova Capuano Ziegler Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Chibsah, Alexe, Floro Flores

--

SUMMARY

A mixed month this as we scraped a draw, got a convincing win and lost a tight game to a last minute goal. However we are still flying high in the league and sit in 2nd place. Juventus look as though they have won it already!!!

I signed a new contract with the club with the expectation to finish in mid table which should be easily done considering how good a start we have made.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    MATIAS EZEQUIEL SCHELOTTO

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-matias-ezequiel-schelotto_-overview-attributes.png

--

SERIE A TABLE AND NEWS
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile-2.png

Inter appoint Leonardo Menchini
    Fiorentina sack Montella and appoint Bielsa
    Napoli sack Benitez after beating us and appoint Spalletti
    Cagliari also looking for a new boss

18. Nice to see a not well known team used in a story and who better to do it! Good luck mate!

19. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

DECEMBER

Bologna 0
    Sassuolo 2 (Buonanotte 28, Berardi 79)

Bologna are struggling at the bottom and we piled more misery on them here.

--

Coppa Italia 4th Qualifying Round
    Sassuolo 5 (Longhi 11, Zaza 33pen, Floro Flores 40, 67, Chibsah 43)
    Varese 1 (Pereira 54)

I decided to rest a few players here and my backups did well. Chibsah particularly impressed and showed why he gets called up for the Italy U21 side.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Capuano 6, Marrone 45)
    Genoa 2 (Calaio 11, Okaka 44)

Genoa moved off the bottom of the table with this point. We had enough chances to win 10 games here.

--

Verona 1 (Longo 65)
    Sassuolo 2 (Marrone 10, Berardi 90)

A very hard fought win this and Verona probably deserved a draw but Berardi struck in stoppage time to get us the points.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Buonanotte 59, Terranova 89)
    Lazio 1 (Klose 43)

We should have won this by 5 or 6 such was our dominance. Berardi had a goal disallowed in stoppage time.

--

LINEUPS
    Bol 2-0 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte* Zaza Berardi Alexe
    Var 5-1 Perin Pucino Acerbi Rossini Longhi Magnanelli Chibsah Masucci Diego Farias Zaza Floro Flores* 2 Valeri, Gazzola, Alexe
    Genoa 2-2 Perin Schelotto Terranova Capuano* Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Buonanotte Alexe Zaza Berardi Laribi, Masucci
    Ver 2-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Arrigoni Marrone* Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Chibsah, Diego Farias
    Lazio 2-1 Perin Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte* Zaza Berardi Chibsah, Masucci

--

SUMMARY

A very good month was had here with the only disappointment being the draw against Genoa. Our performance against Lazio was arguably our best of the season so far.

In the Coppa Italia we will play Roma and I am hoping to qualify for the Europa League at least by the end of the season. If we drop out of the top 6 it means we have gone on a horrible run.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    DIEGO BUONANOTTE

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-diego-buonanotte_-overview-attributes.png

--

SERIE A TABLE AND NEWS

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile-3.png

Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 08/12/2013 at 02:33 PM.

20. Bossing it!

21. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

JANUARY

Coppa Italia 1st Round
    Roma 0
    Sassuolo 3 (Zaza 20, 73, Schelotto 30)

Almost as good as the 5-1 win away to Inter this. Our away performances continue to be top notch.

--

Sassuolo 4 (Marrone 22, Ziegler 74, 77, Berardi 90pen)
    Torino 3 (Larrondo 12, 59, Immobile 51)

What a thriller. Somehow we found ourselves 3-1 down despite dominating but we kept plugging away and got the points thanks to a penalty in stoppage time. Berardi also had one disallowed moments beforehand.

--

AC Milan 3 (Balotelli 8pen, Cristante 19, El Shaarawy 48)
    Sassuolo 3 (Berardi 22, 78, Masucci 49)

I am so proud of my players here. Getting a point away to AC Milan is pretty good but to come from behind 3 times to get it makes it all the sweeter.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Acerbi 27, Berardi 67)
    Catania 2 (Cacia 24, Spolli 57)

We didnt hit the target near enough here and that proved to be costly.

--

Coppa Italia QF
    Lazio 1 (Gonzalez 90)
    Sassuolo 4 (Terranova 13, 45, Berardi 40, 88pen)

Another magnificent performance against Lazio here. They had a goal disallowed but we were excellent throughout.

--

Atalanta 3 (Antonelli 8, Livaja 45, 70)
    Sassuolo 0

OUCH!!!! After so many brilliant away performances we were long overdue a shocker. I have a soft spot for Atalanta so I am pleased that they inflicted it.

--

Sassuolo 2 (Berardi 56, Benalouane og80)
    Parma 2 (Sau 64, Cassani 82)

This game was there for the taking but we were sloppy going and they had a goal disallowed too.

--

LINEUPS
    Roma 3-0 Perin Marzorati Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza* 2 Berardi Missiroli, Chibsah, Diego Farias
    Tor 4-3 Perin Schelotto Terranova Capuano Ziegler* 2 Kurtic Marrone Missiroli Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Diego Farias, Arrigoni, Laribi
    Milan 3-3 Pegolo Schelotto Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Arrigoni Masucci Diego Farias Zaza Berardi* 2 Alexe, Chibsah
    Cat 2-2 Pegolo Schelotto Acerbi Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Missiroli Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Arrigoni, Alexe
    Lazio 4-1 Pegolo Pugino Terranova* 2 Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Zaza Berardi 2 Chibsah, Laribi
    Ata 0-3 Gomes Pugino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Zaza Berardi Masucci, Chibsah
    Parma 2-2 Gomes Pugino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Zaza Berardi Acerbi, Laribi, Masucci

--

SUMMARY

Another strong month that has seen us pretty much establish a Champions League spot and move into the Coppa Italia semis where we will play Verona. We are only 4pts behind Juventus but we surely cant overtake them and as I have said before I dont want too!!!!

Now I am thinking if I can win the league with this lot in the first season then I will have to scrap the story and do a lower league challenge or summat. Enjoying the save though!!!

Anywho transfer wise I brought in Huerelho Gomes from Spurs on a free transfer as my No1 keeper got injured.
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-gomes_-overview-attributes.png

Nobody was sold (mainly because I dont have ownership rights to half my squad) and I rejected several bids for Berardi with the highest being ?9m.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    DOMENICO BERARDI

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-domenico-berardi_-overview-attributes-3.png

--

SERIE A
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile-4.png

No major transfers happened although Nainggolan left the country
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-domenico-berardi_-overview-attributes-2.png  

22. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

FEBRUARY

Livorno 1 (Gemiti 22)
    Sassuolo 2 (Missiroli 59, Zaza 68)

A decent win - Berardi had 2 goals disallowed.

--

Coppa Italia SF 1st Leg

Sassuolo 5 (Berardi 12, 41, Marques og51, Arrigoni 74, 77)
    Verona 1 (Laner 10)

I think it is safe to say that the final beckons for us. Missiroli got 3 assists and deserves a mention.

--

Sassuolo 4 (Berardi 28, 43pen, 85, Laribi 48)
    Cagliari 1 (Ibarbo 30)

Domenico Berardi is a beast!!!! God knows how good he will be when he fully develops. Hopefully I can muster enough cash to bring him in permanently.

--

Coppa Italia SF 2nd Leg
    Verona 3 (Longo 2, Hallfredsson 16, Romulo 65)
    Sassuolo 1 (Gazzola 82)
    (Agg - 4-6)

I must admit at 3-0 down with 25min to go I thought we had fucked it up but we got a goal back and held on. Juventus await in the final.

--

Sampdoria 0
    Sassuolo 0

They had 26 shots - we had 3. We got away with this one!!!!

--

Sassuolo 3 (Berardi 15pen, 27pen, Zaza 51)
    Chievo 1 (Paloschi 20)

--

LINEUPS
    Liv 2-1 Gomes Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Missiroli* Zaza Berardi Longhi, Arrigoni
    Ver 5-1 Gomes Pucino Terranova Acerbi Ziegler Arrigoni* 2 Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Zaza Berardi 2 Chibsah
    Cag 4-1 Gomes Marzorati Acerbi Capuano Longhi Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Laribi Berardi* 3 Chibsah
    Ver 1-3 Gomes Gazzola Terranova Capuano Pucino Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Missiroli Zaza Berardi Rossini, Chibsah, Magnanelli
    Samp 0-0 Gomes* Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Kurtic Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi Arrigoni, Missiroli
    Chievo 3-1 Gomes Pucino Terranova Capuano Ziegler Arrigoni Marrone Schelotto Buonanotte Zaza Berardi 2 Laribi

--

SUMMARY

We kept plugging along this month with some fine results and progression to the Coppa Italia final. My youngsters are doing a fine job and I can only pray that I can keep Marrone and Berardi permanently however it was Tommaso Arrigoni who really impressed this month.

We have managed to reduce the gap that Juventus have by 1pt and we are 8pts clear of 3rd place. Champions League footy is beckoning!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    TOMMASO ARRIGONI

U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-tommaso-arrigoni_-overview-attributes.png

--

SERIE A
    U.S. Sassuolo - The New Force In Serie A?-serie-a_-overview-profile-5.png
    Parma sack Donadoni

AndySams10 likes this.

23. I reckon a lower league save is around the corner!! . Well done though mate, doing extremely well.

24. Sassuolo in Europe?? Yea, this is just...wow.. :o

25. Ur too good at it this lol

26. Tekkers!

27. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    FFS

I played on today and came 2nd and won the cup. this is annoying me big time.

i will think of a new story that i can get my teeth into. maybe a champions league challenge or a lower league challenge as i do like my 1 club challenges!

28. Do a German 3rd division career.

29. Get Darlington back on the league and beyond

30. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by White army View Post
    Get Darlington back on the league and beyond
    Interesting......................

Northern club that plays in black and white means its kinda similar to a certain team i support lol

31. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    Interesting......................

Northern club that plays in black and white means its kinda similar to a certain team i support lol
    Yeah plus they a team tht have suffered so much they were even kicked out of the town and now play In bishop Auckland so wpuld be great challenge for u

32. Why don't you play in Belgium 3rd league, only 1 star rating, plus Belgium are the up and coming national team at the moment! I definately would like to see you play as a lower league team.

33. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Cant decide really. I must admit I am struggling to get into FM 14. I want a long term save with one club but before I decide I may just try the Champions League Challenge (makes sense since I thought of it lol)
    AndySams10 likes this.

34. Just started watching this, Suprised you didn't go for Mario Pugliese first season, absaloute star for me, Italian and avaliable for ?650k first season!

35. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    Cant decide really. I must admit I am struggling to get into FM 14. I want a long term save with one club but before I decide I may just try the Champions League Challenge (makes sense since I thought of it lol)
    Don't stop the story after one season. You havent won the league, you've got champs league football. try make some signings and keep you up the league. Don't stop because its "too easy". Turn Sassulo into a European Force.

36. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    same as me, this game is really boring

37. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    At the moment i am considering Lecce, Aberdeen, Newcastle (not much of a challenge but they are my loved ones lol) and Nice.

Will have a look at some Eastern European teams

38. I'd like you to do a lower league save that is with a club that no ones heard of before or knows little about, in a different country! Or something like Boavista and turn them into the giants they once were! A few ideas to help hopefully!

39. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    still considering a team

had a look at Anderlecht, Boca Juniors and Honved

40. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    still considering a team

had a look at Anderlecht, Boca Juniors and Honved
    My friends dad played for Honved and he (my friend) played for their academy until he moved here to England so that'll be interesting.

41. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    right i am going to spend the next 2hrs or so scouring the game for a team to be to start a story (with Breaking Bad on netflix in the background)

At the mo the front runners are............

A Russian side (probably CSKA)
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Aberdeen
    One of the 3 big Dutch sides

Will check out some lower leagues in Europe first - see if there is a fallen giant

42. Perugia in Italy

43. Parma, bring the glory days back.

44. Man United, getting Europa League football

45. Quote Originally Posted by skyfall View Post
    Parma, bring the glory days back.
    the way thing go with him that will not take long

46. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    right i am going to spend the next 2hrs or so scouring the game for a team to be to start a story (with Breaking Bad on netflix in the background)

At the mo the front runners are............

A Russian side (probably CSKA)
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Aberdeen
    One of the 3 big Dutch sides

Will check out some lower leagues in Europe first - see if there is a fallen giant
    You'll probably get side tracked with Breaking Bad, I couldn't do both! Lol.

Be great to see you take a fallen giant from a lower league, personally think it'll be more appealing to you, especially as you've tried in the top league with Bilbao and Sassoulo and it's been too easy! Create a legacy at a club where you take them to the top again!

47. robbieboro82's Avatar robbieboro82
    Rotation
    Middlesbrough!! Never any good Boro stories on here! But I'm bias towards them!

Hajduk Split

Torino

Bradford City

48. go as far down the league in any country as you can and pick a team and make them huge but would love to see a fc utd story

49. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Anything to do with Man Utd - NO FECKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parma - thought of them but they have over 200 players contracted to the club

Some of the others are decent shouts but I think I have found my team - foreign, bottom division with decent facilities etc to give me a chance
    AndySams10 likes this.

50. You people are doing a great job! Keep encouraging teams he hates like Middlesbrough and Man Utd. Saves me doing it!

This years game really isnt as good.

Try the CL Challenge till we get our save on the go?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO