World Domination or the "what the **** was i thinking" story

1. World Domination or the "what the **** was i thinking" story

Ok guys,

here is another story from me, after ending the Bristol City and Career Mode. I have since replaced the Bristol City story with one as the Gibraltar national team, here is the story that will replace the Career Mode story.

In this series I will try and win as many trophies world wide as I can. To make this even more interesting i am setting up all possible leagues around the world, this includes the likes of Malta, San Marino in Europe but also the likes of Guam, Kiribati and Curacao.

I hope to do this continent by continent, i believe im going to start in Oceania, im hoping to do the continents in the following order: Oceania, Concacaf, Asia, Africa, South America and then Europe.

2. sounds like an amazing story ive tried to do this a few times cant wait to read it and good luck and have fun

3. cheers mate, most of the updates will be videos as I have a youtube channel.

im either going to really enjoy this and play for god knows how long or will give up in about a week. hopefully it will be a long term save

4. just an update guys, I have now sorted all the leagues that can be done on the game.

in total its 149, though I was expecting a lot more but Africa only have 7 playable leagues. I am currently doing this file and will upload the 1st video tomorrow.

5. Intro to the Series

6. here is te new episode of the series:

7. episode 3: end of season review

Last edited by Redmens09; 19/12/2013 at 09:12 PM.

8. episode 4 of the series

9. episode 5 of the series:

10. episode 6 of the series

11. episode 7 of the series

12. episode 8 of the series

13. episode 9 of the series

14. episode 10 of the series:

15. episode 11 of the series

16. Episode 12 of the series

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO