Views: 9428
Size:  49.4 KB
    July 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	skysportsnewsuklogo.png
Views:	9153
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	449899
    The Ajax board has decided to restructure the managerial staff throughout the club due to the Dutch FA's recent decision to promote Jong Ajax (B team) to the Jupiler League along with Jong PSV and Twente. Rumours suggest current first team manager Frank de Boer will mutually step down to manage Jong Ajax due to his already extensive knowledge of the current team and track record with younger players, while also overseeing the development of 18 to 21 years old players as the upper level technical director. Currently, nothing has been stated about current Head of Youth Development Wim Jonk's position, however, it's believed he will keep his role while focusing on 6 to 17 year old development as the lower technical director. It's believed Ajax are only looking at Dutch candidates for the first team position, with Guus Hiddink, Frank Rijkaard and Rene Meulensteen as the favourites to take the top job at Ajax.

Name:	panoramic_4386_4393-1000x417.jpg
Views:	9448
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	449892
    Press Conference at the Amsterdam ArenA:

Ajax Chairman Hennie Henrichs: "I'm sure many of you know we've decided to reshape the back-room staff at the club, so today, as I'm sure many of you have guessed I'm here to present our new manager. I'm delighted to welcome back Frank Rijkaard to the club."
    Name:  115547.png
Views: 10783
Size:  55.1 KB
    Frank Rijkaard: "I'm delighted to be here, it's truly a dream on come back to where I learnt football. Now I'm able to give back to the club by showing, and teaching what I learnt while I was here. Hennie (Henrichs) and I agree that with this staff restructuring and the quality of the academy, there's no reason why we can't challenge for European silverware again over the next decade. Frank (de Boer) and I have been talking every day since we heard the news of the restructure, with him in charge of feeding the elite young players into my first team picture, I think we could see the best set of individuals coming through, forming the greatest squad Ajax has ever seen.The big question is, as it always is in Holland, do we have the money to hold onto our best players? I don't want to be seen as a top level feeder club, we want to hold onto the best, and challenge for the big trophies. We have everything we need in Holland to make the Eredivisie the next big league, we just need to be noticed by the rest of the world."

Interview with Johan Cruyff: "Yes absolutely Rijkaard is the right man for the top job. I've said this before in regards to the national team, Frank is world-class, with Frank de Boer under him I think we'll see the best of both of them, and the team as well."
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Objectives:

A) Win the Champions League, with at least 12 Ajax home-grown players in the final squad (2011's Barcelona won with 11 youth team graduates).

B) Win the Champions League with only home-grown players in registered squad.

C) Rewrite Ajax history by winning 4 straight Champions League's, with only Ajax home-grown players in registered squad.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Further Readings:

Ajax Youth Development ? When The Real World Meets Football Manager

The Swiss Ramble: Why Ajax Are No Longer Dutch Masters
    Last edited by Maximus94; 12/01/2014 at 01:26 AM.

2. Name:  992.png
Views: 8817
    Pre-Season 2013

Results

Ajax 2-0 Jong Ajax
    (Andersen, Sana)

Dessel 1-1 Ajax
    (de Jong, Meeus)

Ajax 0-1 Liverpool
    (Ojo)

Ajax 1-1p Southampton
    (Ligeon, Hooiveld)

Ajax 5-0 Ponferradina
    (Fischer, de Jong x2, Hoesen, Benayoun)

KV Korrijk 1-1 Ajax
    (Schone, Coulibaly)

Tactics

Name:	Ajax_ Tactics Team.png
Views:	9023
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	450920Click image for larger version

Name:	Ajax_ Tactics Team-2.png
Views:	8866
Size:	443.5 KB
ID:	450921Click image for larger version

Name:	Ajax_ Tactics Team-3.png
Views:	8959
Size:	446.3 KB
ID:	450924

Player of Pre-Season

Siem de Jong

Name:	Siem de Jong_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	8744
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	450916

Transfers

Name:	Ajax_ Transfers Transfer History.png
Views:	8972
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	450917

Barcelona's Bojan's loan was cancelled to focus on developing permanent Ajax players

Name:	Bojan_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	9588
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	450925

Interview
    with Frank Rijkaard: "We've have an extremely busy window, bringing in players to act as mentors for the young promising players, to act as a link between the squad and the coaches. Yossi (Benayoun) is the only one of these players that will feature in 1st team matches at this stage. If some of these 'linking' players prove helpful as tutors, there's always a possibility of offering a coaching contract when they've decided to hang up their boots. We managed to pick up young Simon Tibbling for just over 50k who will certainly be one for the future, and is keen to grow here...All these signings have deterred slightly from our team and shape familiarity, which shows in our pre-season results, but I'm confident we'll be ready in time for the season. I personally don't think a great pre-season leads to a great season, or vic versa."
    Last edited by Maximus94; 28/12/2013 at 07:11 AM.

3. Name:  992.png
Views: 8422
    August 2013

A Steady Start

Name:	image-3720922.JPG
Views:	8492
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	453277

Results

Johan Cruijff Schaal
    AZ 2-1 Ajax
    (Wuytens, Beerens, Schone)

Eredivisie
    Roda JC 0-5 Ajax
    (Schone, Serero, Fischer x2, Blind)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 NAC Breda
    (Sigborsson x2)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-1 sc Heerenveen
    (Veltman, de Jong, Andersen, Finnbogason, Schone)

Eredivisie
    FC Twente 1-0 Ajax
    (Castaignos)

Eredivisie
    SC Cambuur 2-3 Ajax
    (Schokker, de Jong, Duarte, van Boxal o.g, Hemmen)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	8428
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	453276

Player of the Month

Siem de Jong

Name:	Siem de Jong_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	9719
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	453273
    Picking up from where he left off during pre-season, de Jong has been our key player throughout August picking up 2 goals and 3 assists to earn him a 7.86 average rating. Interest is growing to sign him from Southampton, however, I'll do everything I can to keep him at the club.
    ZeCarlos likes this.

4. Promising start, looks like a good challenge. Especially winning the champions league with just youngsters. Good luck though mate!
    Maximus94 likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tony100 View Post
    Promising start, looks like a good challenge. Especially winning the champions league with just youngsters. Good luck though mate!
    Thanks mate! They don't necessarily NEED to be youngsters though, but do need to have come up through the youth academy. So I'll either be relying on developing regens, or signing former Ajax academy graduates (Sneijder, Van der Vaart, De Jong ect.) if I have the money, and they're still quality players.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 29/12/2013 at 12:25 AM.

6. Name:  992.png
Views: 8251
    September 2013

Undefeated Month!

Name:	szsoc02_0.jpg
Views:	8492
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	454119

Draws

UEFA Champions League Group D:

Barcelona, Lyon, Ajax, FC Kobenhavn

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-0 FC Utrecht
    (Sigborsson, Sana, Hoesen)

UEFA Champions League
    FC Kobenhavn 0-0 Ajax

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-1 GA Eagles(Hoesen, Kolder,Benayoun)

KNVB Beker
    ADO '20 2-3 Ajax
    (Vandegard, Hendriks, Keus, Kishna, Nouri)

Eredivisie
    Vitesse 1-2 Ajax
    (Ibarra, Sigborsson, Schone)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-2.png
Views:	8263
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	454093Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	8209
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	454096

Player of the Month

Niklas Moisander

Name:	Niklas Moisander_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	8649
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	454102
    Moisander is our only leader in defense and sure played like it over September. We only conceded 1 goal whilst he was on the pitch this month. With injuries to Boilsesen and van Rhijn, rotation of the defense was needed, but Niklas ensured consistent defending with his partners. Hopefully, Boisesen and van Rhijn will be available in 3 weeks after their month-long absence.

A club record was set this month, 16 year old Abdelhak Nouri became the youngest ever player for Ajax when he started against ADO '20, beating former record holder and club legend Clarence Seedorf by just over 100 days. Nouri also scored the winning goal on debut, also making him Ajax's youngest ever goal scorer! We all expect big things from the young man in the years to come.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 29/12/2013 at 02:24 AM.
    iota4u likes this.

7. Name:  992.png
Views: 8086
    October 2013

Pushing On

Name:	20131107dasdasftb_15.jpg
Views:	8275
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	454782

Results

UEFA Champions League
    Ajax 3-0 Lyon
    (Schone x2, Sigborsson)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-1 Heracles
    (Uth, Veldmate o.g, Hoesen x2, Denswil)

Eredivisie
    AZ 1-1 Ajax
    (Guomundsson, Benayoun)

UEFA Champions League
    Barcelona 4-0 Ajax
    (Veltman o.g, Xavi, Pique, Messi)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 ADO Den Haag
    (Andersen)

KNVB Beker
    FC Dordrecht 1-2 Ajax
    (Hoesen, Danso, Kishna)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-3.png
Views:	8142
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	454796Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages-2.png
Views:	8109
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	454797

Player of the Month

Lasse Schone

Name:	Lasse Schöne_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	8811
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	454802
    A big month for Lasse who scored goals when we needed them. I haven't revealed this before but Norwich City were very close to signing him before the season began, I had a tough decision to make. Ultimately, Schone has been one of our best players so far this season, I'm glad I held onto him. With the likes of Kishna and Meleg pushing for first team football, I don't think Schone will be with us come end of next season, but only time will tell.

The only minor problem I can see at the minute is that we have too many high class CB's pushing for first team football. At the moment, Denswil, van der hoorn, and Veltman and playing excellently, however, with Bazoer and Riedewald progressing well, I need to show them game time as well. I'm thinking of converting Riedewald into a LB as we're light in that position in the youth ranks. Overall, it's a nice problem to have.

The large defeat to my former club Barca was hard to take, tactically we were to defensive and too focused on the counter. I strayed to far from our familiar possession tactics. When we face them at home in 2 weeks, I'm willing to take them head on. With our current position in the group, I'm confident we can make it to the round of 16. However, a 3rd place finish and dropping into the the Europa League wouldn't be detrimental. We need European football, and in my first season here, I'd be content with the 2nd string competition.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 30/12/2013 at 01:26 AM.
    TheRealMourinho and MANUMAD like this.

8. TheRealMourinho's Avatar TheRealMourinho
    First Team
    Love the look of it mate, Daley Blind can be a good little CDM as well if you need back-up.
    Maximus94 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMourinho View Post
    Love the look of it mate, Daley Blind can be a good little CDM as well if you need back-up.
    Thanks mate, I took ages to figure out how I wanted the layout. Glad you like it!

And too true. I'll use him a CDM when Poulsen is pasted it. And he's a youth grad too so I won't ever need to offload him!

10. Name:  992.png
Views: 7951
    November 2013

Couldn't see off Barca...Again

Name:	2013-09-18_FCB_-_AJAX_-_006.v1385382893.JPG
Views:	8488
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	455829

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 RKC
    (de Jong, Andersen)

UEFA Champions League
    Ajax 0-1 Barcelona
    (Alba)

Eredivisie
    Zwolle 2-2 Ajax
    (Fernandez x2, Schone, Benayoun)

Eredivisie
    FC Groningen 0-4 Ajax
    (de Jong, Hoesen x2, Blind)

UEFA Champions League
    Ajax 6-2 FC Kobenhavn
    (Benayoun, Sigborsson x4, Bengtsson, Delaney, Fischer)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-4.png
Views:	8325
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	455816Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages-3.png
Views:	8331
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	455819

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer

Name:	Viktor Fischer_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	9755
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	455826
    With respect to Viktor, picking the best player this month was very tough. Benayoun has played well whenever called upon, and de Jong always preforms extremely well. But whilst not appearing on the score-sheet as much as he'd like, Fischer has been providing the assists. So far, he's played more minutes than anyone else at the club proving just how important he is to the team.

Our home game against Barca went to plan, bar the defensive mistake that lead to Alba's goal. We sat back and absorbed pressure for the full 90 minutes, countering down the wings to good affect. Double marking Messi worked wonders, but left us vulnerable down the other flank. Hoesen had his chances but couldn't convert. As the game went on I felt more and more confident we could have gotten something from the game, but it wasn't to be. Overall, it was a fantastic defensive effort...The victory over FC Kobenhavn puts us in a great position to make the Round of 16. Sigborsson couldn't be stopped, leaving us only needing a draw against Lyon to progress, while they need to beat Barca.

Last edited by Maximus94; 31/12/2013 at 11:47 AM.

11. What tactic you using?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chipauchan View Post
    What tactic you using?
    All 3 are on my 2nd post mate. I rarely deviate from them

13. Name:  992.png
Views: 3844
    December 2013

Ajax Commit Future with Rijkaard

Name:	%u0025D8%B1.jpg
Views:	4366
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	456587

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-1 Feyenoord
    (Poulsen, Armenteros)

Eredivisie
    PSV 1-1 Ajax
    (Wijnaldum, de Jong)

UEFA Champions league
    Lyon 6-2 Ajax
    (Ghezzal x2, van Rhijn o.g, Grenier, Gomis x2, Enoh, Fischer)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 NEC
    (Fischer, Benayoun)

KNVB Beker
    FC Utrecht 1-0 Ajax
    (Toornstra)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-5.png
Views:	4026
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	456579Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Champions League_ Overview Stages-4.png
Views:	3802
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	456582

Player of the Month

Daley Blind

Name:	Daley Blind_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	11643
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	456583
    Blind
    has been our outstanding defensive player this season. He also happens to be our most versatile player , able to player in 4 positions. It was only a matter of time until he won an individual award. It's been rumored Newcastle United and Chelsea are interested in him, however, with his quality and depth, I'll only be letting him go for silly money.

December has been our most disappointing month by some distance, only picking up 1 win from 5. We still managed to just scrap into the round of 16 in the Champions League despite a huge 4 goal lose to Lyon.On the plus side, our league form still hasn't slipped as we stretch our unbeaten run to 4 months...and on the negative side, our current league rivals FC Utrecht knocked us out of the cup. The silver-lining to this is that we can now focus our attention to the league and Champions League as I feel the main reason for this lapse in form was due to team fatigue and too much squad rotation.

Views:	5065
ID:	456585
    Press Conference at the Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax
    Chairman Hennie Henrichs: "Today we're pleased to announce that Frank (Rijkaard) has agreed to sign a new 3 year deal due to his brilliant form both domestically and internationally over the past 6 months. The board and Frank see eye to eye on the main vision of Ajax, and that's to bring 1st class players through the youth system and turn them into world class players."

Last edited by Maximus94; 01/01/2014 at 05:23 AM.

14. Name:  992.png
Views: 3681
    January & February 2014

Up & Down Start to the Year

Name:	337661hp2.jpg
Views:	5709
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	458007

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 Roda JC
    (Sigborsson, Andersen)

Eredivisie
    NAC Breda 2-1 Ajax
    (Poepon, Gilissen, Fischer)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 FC Twente
    (Hoesen, Schone)

Eredivisie
    sc Heerenveen 1-0 Ajax
    (Nwofor)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-1 SC Cambuur
    (Hoesen, Hemmen)

Eredivisie
    GA Eagles 1-2 Ajax
    (Martina o.g, Houtkoop, Schone)

Eredivisie
    Heracles 2-4 Ajax
    (Schone x3, Linssen, Hoesen, Uth)

UEFA Champions League Round of 16
    Ajax 0-2 CSKA Moscow
    (Doumbia, Denswil o.g)

Name:	Eredivisie_ Overview Stages-5.png
Views:	3983
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	457994

Player of the Months

Lasse Schone

Name:	Lasse Schöne_ Overview Profile-2.png
Views:	3929
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	457998
    Schone almost single-handedly got us results over the past 2 months, providing goals over a below par couple of months. While Lasse is banging in the goals, Fischer deserves a lot of credit for firing in the assists. I'm not so sure I'll be able to let go of Schone during the Summer now, he simply makes the team tick at the minute.

The winter break has really taken it's toll on the players for one reason or another. Our results since have really been unacceptable, given what we want to achieve here at Ajax. Our undefeated run come to an end, allowing our title rivals to inch closer. The much anticipated top of the table clash with FC Utrecht unfortunately ended in a draw, when really, our missed chances cost us the game.

Our Champions League adventure seems as though it will come to an end when we travel to Moscow, unless we defeat the odds by winning by a 3 goal margin. We'll hold our heads high regardless, a round of 16 exit will make this squad the most successful Champion League team Ajax has seen since 2006.

Transfers

Lorenzo Ebecilio

Name:	Lorenzo Ebecilio_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3769
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	458006
    We've just arranged a deal for Lorenzo once his current contract is up. He left Ajax 2 years ago after coming through the youth system and never got settled at another club, so we'll bring him back as a backup for Schone (if we keep him) with rather good potential. He's demands of only 2000 pounds a week were too good to refuse.

15. Name:  992.png
Views: 3586
    March 2014

Injury-Depleted

Name:	g_veltman_300x400.jpg
Views:	6251
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	459473

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-2 Vitesse
    (Semb, Duarte, Sigborsson, Kallon)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-0 AZ
    (Sigborsson, Denswil, Schone)

Eredivisie
    ADO Den Haag 0-1 Ajax
    (Sigborsson)

CSKA Moscow 3-1 Ajax
    (Jesus, Milanov, Wernbloom, Schone)

Eredivisie
    RKC 2-3 Ajax
    (Castelen, Hoesen, Denswil o.g, Schone, Denswil)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 Zwolle
    (Veltman)

Views:	3638
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	459471

Player of the Month

Joel Veltman

Name:	Joël Veltman_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	5909
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	459458
    Veltman has been crucial in defensive over the past few games of us. We've been wasting a lot of chances up front due to awful finishing and poor decision making so it's vital we don't let many in. Veltman
    has ensured this with a string of fine displays, and even scoring the late winner in the last game. With his ability to stop attacks in their tracks, and Denswil's ability covering, these two should form a brilliant partnership over the years.

We've been hammered by 1st team injuries this month, with de Jong, Van der hoorn and Fischer
    out for the entire month. On top of that, Poulsen, Serero, Duarte, and Benayoun all sustained injuries throughout the month.

The game against CSKA didn't go as planned. I decided to take an attacking approach to progress, but they expected it and looked dangerous on every counter. Their squad was simply too strong for ours.

Youth Academy

We've just signed 5 local players for the coming season, after their trails ended. 4 of which have the potential to be 1st team regulars.

Name:	Jürgen van de Kerkhof_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	4283
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	459462Click image for larger version

Name:	Abdel Benali_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	4030
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	459464Click image for larger version

Name:	Jerry van Lingen_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	4015
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	459467Click image for larger version

Name:	Sjaak van Dam_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3916
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	459468Click image for larger version

Name:	Steven Rutten_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3929
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	459470

We currently have around 5-6 quality CAM talents for the future coming through, the staff and I are looking at the possibility of converting a couple to a CM role, and another to a wide advanced play-maker role. Currently, van de Kerkhof looks like a world class player in the mold of Siem de Jong, he already has the mind of a champion.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 04/01/2014 at 06:45 AM.
    Mahoney85 likes this.

16. Name:  992.png
Views: 3462
    April & May 2014

Final Day Fireworks!

Name:	Ajax+v+Willem+II+Dutch+Eredivisie+iVTM8seWgWXx.jpg
Views:	3675
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	461306

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 5-2 FC Groningen
    (Denswil, Hoesen x3, Chery, Texeira, Martensson o.g)

Eredivisie
    Feyenoord 1-1 Ajax
    (Hoesen, Pelle)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 0-3 PSV
    (Matavz x3)

Eredivisie
    NEC 0-2 Ajax
    (Andersen, Hoesen)

Views:	3581
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	461253
    We won the league on the final day! All we had to do was beat NEC and we were guaranteed victory, regardless of FC Utrecht's result against Feyenoord. As it were, we could have lost the game as Feyenoord hammed them, allowing PSV to finish 2nd and cruelly move into the Champions League position. I was slightly nervous coming into the final game after losing so heavily at home for the first time in the league, however, the players sure weren't as they put on a brilliant final display. The scoreline really doesn't show our dominance in the game. We're currently on the bus home planning our celebrations for tonight and our bus parade through Amsterdam tomorrow.

Player of the Months

Danny Hoesen

Name:	Danny Hoesen_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	4097
Size:	269.3 KB
ID:	461254
    Hoesen has been unplayable during the final few games, his 5 goals in 4 matches really highlights this.

Player of the Season

Lasse Schone

Name:	Lasse Schöne_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3527
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	461256
    By far and away the only choice for our player of the season. Whenever we looked like we were being outplayed, or needed to change the game, Schone took control with a brilliant goal, or pass leading to a goal. It seems many others have taken notice, with 7 clubs interested in signing him.

Young Player of the Season

Stefano Denswil

Name:	Stefano Denswil_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3826
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	461257

Youth Player of the Season

Gino Dekker

Name:	Gino Dekker_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	3782
Size:	261.4 KB
ID:	461260

Award Winners

Eredivisie Keeper of the Season

Name:	Eredivisie_ Awards Award Winners-2.png
Views:	3463
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	461263

Eredivisie Manager of the Season

Name:	Eredivisie_ Awards Award Winners.png
Views:	3468
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	461266

Youth Academy

Name:	UEFA Youth League_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	4117
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	461300
    A huge congratulations to the U19 squad and staff that managed to win the UEFA Youth League this season, beating the likes of Dortmund, Milan, Schalke, and Marseille to claim victory. This result shows just how strong our senior squad could become in 5 years time as these players grow into household names.

Continental Winners

Views:	3450
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	461303Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Europa League_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	3430
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	461304
    Last edited by Maximus94; 06/01/2014 at 06:47 AM.
    Mahoney85 and MANUMAD like this.

17. Is there any suggestions about possible ways to improve presentation, or things people would like to see in updates?

18. Cool story bro, Looking forward to seeing how ur youth prospects develop.
    Maximus94 likes this.

19. Belting story mate. Im doing something similar but I'm spending money for the first couple of seasons to get a strong foundation down. Still got a couple of young lads coming through and impressing though. Bazoer and Sporkslede are being rotated in the HalfBack role and have been brilliant so far. Dijks is solid at left back too but hes out on loan first season.I have the same issue with too many promising defenders. Do you struggle with home grown strikers? I'm desperate to develop my own Patrick Kluivert but no one seems to develop well enough and I end up selling them all.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Micky979 View Post
    Belting story mate. Im doing something similar but I'm spending money for the first couple of seasons to get a strong foundation down. Still got a couple of young lads coming through and impressing though. Bazoer and Sporkslede are being rotated in the HalfBack role and have been brilliant so far. Dijks is solid at left back too but hes out on loan first season.I have the same issue with too many promising defenders. Do you struggle with home grown strikers? I'm desperate to develop my own Patrick Kluivert but no one seems to develop well enough and I end up selling them all.
    Thanks for the kind words mate, I'm really enjoying it so I think I'll stick with it maybe until FM15! I found Sporkslede rather underwhelming, plus I got the promising regen van Lingen and Bazoer to play DM if Poulsen, Enoh and Blind are all unavailable. I agree with the ST's. There's no-one who has home-grown at club status that'll make the grade. Karlsson and Menig will have home-grown status in a few season though, here's hoping they develop well, or we get a great one during an intake soon.

What season are you in?

21. Only just started the second. Buy Ive done the same thing on previous FMs and always found the same problem. Fozens of world class defenders, and full backs and midfielders but never any strikers! This year though Ive given myself a bit of a chance by getting Zivkovic in from Groningen and a couple of other young lads who's names I cant remember. Hopefully one of them will blossom this time around.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Micky979 View Post
    Only just started the second. Buy Ive done the same thing on previous FMs and always found the same problem. Fozens of world class defenders, and full backs and midfielders but never any strikers! This year though Ive given myself a bit of a chance by getting Zivkovic in from Groningen and a couple of other young lads who's names I cant remember. Hopefully one of them will blossom this time around.
    Zivkovic will be brilliant, we tried to get him but PSG flexed their muscles :/

23. Good luck with the story anyway. I'll be following this and I might even nick a few ideas on development! Be interested to see how you get on with Denswil. Keep it up!
    Maximus94 likes this.

24. Name:  992.png
Views: 2367
    August 2014

A Difficult Start

Name:	Ajax.jpg
Views:	2557
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	463810

Draws

UEFA Champions League Group C:

Barcelona
    , Wolfsburg, Ajax, BATE

Results

Johan Cruijff Schaal
    Ajax p1-1 Vitesse
    (Chanturia, Fischer)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 Zwolle
    (Sigborsson)

Eredivisie
    FC Twente 1-0 Ajax
    (Brama)

Eredivisie
    AZ 0-1 Ajax
    (Sigborsson)

Eredivisie
    PSV 1-0 Ajax
    (Romero)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-1 FC Utrecht
    (Moisander, Oar, Sigborsson, Hoesen, Ruiter o.g)

Views:	2423
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	463803

Player of the Month

Kolbeinn Sigborsson
    Attachment 465513
    Competition is tight between Sigborsson and Hoesen, but unlike the end of last season, I decided to give Sigborsson the nod and he's delivered scoring 3 goals in 5 games, 2 of which were the match winners.

Transfers

Views:	2559
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	463807
    We've decided to part ways with our player of the season Lasse Schone. Norwich made a strong offer and the deal was done within hour with other parties interested. We concluded he wasn't going to grow anymore as a footballer and it would be more within the Ajax philosophy to give more playing time to Kishna and Meleg with Schone gone.

The only other 1st team sale was that of backup keeper Jasper Cillessen to Greece. Like Schone, we'd rather utilize younger players throughout the 1st team wherever possible. If Vermeer is unavailable, we'll be looking at either van der Hart, or 16 year-old Benali.

Coming in, we've signed the young Belgian DM De Ceulaer and young South African inside forward Tumelo Dlamini who is currently being loaned back to Ajax CT.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Maximus94; 15/01/2014 at 10:27 AM.

25. Name:  992.png
Views: 2295
    September 2014

Pushing On

Name:	1cb91385-674b-4bf6-aa8d-2cdf48c1942f__DSC3279.jpg
Views:	3489
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	465520

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-0 Roda JC
    (Duarte, Hoesen, Fischer)

UEFA Champions League Group C
    BATE 3-2 Ajax
    (Karabinskiy, Petrov, Konopelko o.g, Fischer, Radzkov)

Eredivisie
    RKC 1-1 Ajax
    (Ebecilio, Duits)

KNVB Beker
    Ajax 5-1 Achilles'29
    (Dekker, Menig, Meleg, Besselink, Bazoer, Riedewald)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-1 Feyenoord
    (de Jong, Sigborsson, Vormer)

Views:	2360
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	465516Click image for larger version

Views:	2365
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	465517

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer

Views:	2415
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	465519
    A strong couple of games again for Fischer, while not providing as many assists as this time last season, the ball often goes through Fischer before finding the back of the net. He was superb against BATE despite the lose.
    Mahoney85 likes this.

26. Love playing as Ajax, so I'll be following your story mate.

I like the idea of using a lot of youth but is there any chance you could include more screenshots of the players you sign/ perform well? Just an idea.
    Maximus94 likes this.

27. how is denswil progressing, thinking of signing him for my udinese side

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    Love playing as Ajax, so I'll be following your story mate.

I like the idea of using a lot of youth but is there any chance you could include more screenshots of the players you sign/ perform well? Just an idea.
    Thanks mate. If that's what people want I'd be more than happy to do it at the end of each season.

29. Quote Originally Posted by haze12 View Post
    how is denswil progressing, thinking of signing him for my udinese side
    With the right tutor (I used Iliasu Shilla and still would if I could) his stats are improving very quickly.

30. Name:  992.png
Views: 2167
    October 2014

Consecutive Knockout Rounds?

Name:	messi-missing-565x376.jpg
Views:	3754
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	468634

Results

Ajax 3-1 Wolfsburg
    (Khalifa, de Jong x2, Benayoun)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-1 Heracles
    (Denswil, Hoesen, Ars, Andersen)

Eredivisie
    GA Eagles 3-3 Ajax
    (Duarte, Hoesen, Antonia x2, Visser, van Dam)

Ajax 0-0 Barcelona

Eredivisie
    NEC 1-0 Ajax
    (Supusepa)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-0 Excelsior
    (de Jong, Nouri, Ebecilio, Denswil)

Views:	2228
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	468638Click image for larger version

Views:	2250
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	468639

Player of the Month

Nicolai Boilesen

Name:	Nicolai Boilesen_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	2506
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	468640
    Nicolai has been outstanding over the last month. Since Blind was permanently given the CDM role at the start of the season, the LB spot was open for whoever could step-up their game to the level we expect with Boilesen and the recently back from loan Djiks the main contenders. Several strong performances in the league, and a blinded marking Messi against Barca highlights how far Boilesen has come in 18 months, and how far he can go should we be able to hold onto him when the big clubs come calling.

For the second season in a row, we faced Barcelona in the Champions League. We narrowly lost out to them last year, but this season, using similar counter attacking tactics, we managed to shut-up-shop and grind out a welcome draw. Despite it only being a single point, given how Barca are dispatching of teams, that one point might be enough to see us going through.

31. Really good mate, only just seen this. Will get interesting the more you go on! Following
    Maximus94 likes this.

32. Name:  992.png
Views: 2046
    November 2014

Humiliated

Name:	Barcelona-vs-Ajax-640x426.jpg
Views:	2884
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	469533

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-1 NAC Breda
    (Arica, Benayoun x2, Ebecilio, Jozefzoon, Schalk)

Barcelona 4-0 Ajax
    (Fabregas, Messi x2, Busquets)

Eredivisie
    VVV 0-4 Ajax
    (Duarte, Wintjens o.g, Menig, Fischer)

Ajax 2-0 BATE
    (Ebecilio, Hoesen)

Eredivisie
    sc Heerenveen 1-2 Ajax
    (Wolff Eikrem, Jozefzoon x2)

Views:	2095
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	469534Click image for larger version

Views:	2115
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	469536

Player of the Month

Lorenzo Ebecilio

Name:	Lorenzo Ebecilio_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	2224
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	469537
    The man who's been on the sidelines recently as I've preferred playing Andersen wide right stepped up when I posted his name on the team-sheet. A 7.7 average rating over October ensured he was the only one in contention for this award.

33. If you need a young backup cm look for Mats Daehli from Molde, 4 star potential.

34. Name:  992.png
Views: 1983
    December 2014

Negotiations Galore

Name:	297658656606173466.jpg
Views:	2081
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	470601

Draws

Ajax vs Manchester United

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-1 FC Groningen
    (de Leeuw, Hoesen, Jozefzoon)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 ADO Den Haag
    (Denswil, Menig)

UEFA Champions League
    Wolfsburg 1-2 Ajax
    (Fischer, Nemec, Andersen)

KNVB Beker
    Volendam 0-3 Ajax
    (Denswil, Menig, van Dam)

Eredivisie
    Zwolle 1-0 Ajax
    (Saymak)

Eredivisie
    Vitesse 0-2 Ajax
    (de Jong, Denswil)

Views:	2062
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	470608Click image for larger version

Views:	2093
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	470610

Player of the Month

Stefano Denswil

Views:	2075
Size:	275.6 KB
ID:	470612
    Yet again, Denswil has been brilliant, proved his massive potential, and repaid my faith in him. He's already an all-round rock at the back with great power, speed, and defensive attributes. But, he's also proving vital in the oppositions box scoring an outstanding 3 goals in 4 games.

Contract Renewals

Views:	2362
ID:	470626
    Press Conference at the Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax Chairman Hennie Henrichs: "This morning, Frank and I are delighted to announce ​we've successfully negotiated new contracts with 17 of our players. All have signed for at least the next 3 years, or more. Here is the full list of all renewed contracts."

Player Former Wage (Pounds Current Wage (Pounds
    Vermeer 13,500 22,000
    de Jong 16,000 30,000
    van Rhijn 9,750 20,000
    Dijks 3,600 5,500
    Sigborsson 8,250 19,000
    Serero 7,250 15,000
    Hoesen 8,000 15,000 (18,000 after 1 international game)
    Moisander 9,250 11,500
    Benayoun 12,000 8,500
    van der Hart 1,700 3,500
    Menig 900 1,500 (3,500 after 10 games)
    Tete 1,500 2,600 (6,000 after 10 games)
    Vissers 775 1,400 (3,500 after 10 games)
    Acolatse 800 1,300
    D. Anderson 625 1,000 (2,300 after 10 games)
    Leeuwenburgh 950 1,500 (2,700 after 10 games)
    Noordhoff 600 1,000 (2,300 after 10 games)

MANUMAD likes this.

35. Name:  992.png
Views: 1936
    January 2015

You Hurt Us, Now We Hurt You

Name:	article-2222652-15AACF53000005DC-337_634x417.jpg
Views:	2010
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	470873

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 6-2 FC Twente
    (Fischer x2, Duarte, Andersen, Kishna, Schilder, Rendla)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-1 AZ
    (Beerens, Andersen)

KNVB Beker
    FC Utrecht 3-1 Ajax
    (Markiet, Ayoub, Sarota, van Dam)

Eredivisie
    FC Utrecht 1-3 Ajax
    (Sankoh, Duarte, Fischer, Andersen)

Views:	1993
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	470874

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer

Views:	2089
Size:	281.5 KB
ID:	470885
    With 3 goals and 2 assists in only 4 games over January, and a 9.6 rating in the thrashing of Twente, Viktor wins another Player of the Month Award. He narrowly edges out Andersen who managed 3 goals and 1 assist.

Despite a tough couple of fixtures up against strong sides so closely scheduled together, we haven't preformed to the levels we've set for ourselves this month. The vengeance win by the 1st team against the Utrecht team that beat the youths in the cup days earlier, and the thrashing of Twente were pleasing though.

My policy of only playing young players in cup games has seen us get knocked out against a full strength Utrecht side. We have managed to go a steps further than last season which is reassuring, and demonstrates the progress of the most promising players coming through.

36. If you're still looking for a young striker with bags of potential look for Neilton from Santos (If the Brazilian Serie A is loaded)

37. Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdboi View Post
    If you're still looking for a young striker with bags of potential look for Neilton from Santos (If the Brazilian Serie A is loaded)
    Thanks for your suggestions mate, but I can only sign players 17 or under because I need home-grown status for my challenge

38. Name:  992.png
Views: 1871
    February 2015

Mixed Month

Name:	Viktor-Fischer.jpg
Views:	1988
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	474801

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-0 PSV
    (Andersen, Ebecilio, Hoesen)

Eredivisie
    Roda JC 2-1 Ajax
    (Fischer, Pluim, Fledderus)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-2 RKC
    (Veltman, Sneijder, Fischer, Rommedahl, Sigborsson)

Eredivisie
    Feyenoord 0-0 Ajax

Ajax 1-3 Manchester United
    (Andersen, Rooney x3)

Views:	1926
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	474802Click image for larger version

Views:	1971
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	474805

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer

Views:	1906
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	474808
    In a disappointing month in terms of both the defensive and offensive aspect of our game, it's difficult to really pick a winner as no-one has really stood out, therefore, I'm giving it to our most consistent and main creative threat in Viktor.

The game against Manchester United was on of extreme emotions. Andersen put us a goal up early in the match off a great counter attack and cross from Fischer. David Moyes' team-talk must have been the stuff of legend as they came out after half time and completely dominated us through an inspired Rooney.

39. Name:  992.png
Views: 1810
    March 2015

Prime Position

Name:	celtic_2284233b.jpg
Views:	1970
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	476500

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 GA Eagles
    (Bazoer)

Eredivisie
    Heracles 0-1 Ajax
    (Fischer)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 NEC
    (Lobotka)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 VVV
    (Duarte, Jozefzoon)

Manchester United 1-1 Ajax
    (van Persie, Andersen)

Eredivisie
    NAC Breda 0-1 Ajax
    (de Jong)

Views:	1862
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	476503
    With those 5 league wins this month we only need a draw from any of our next 4 league matches to secure a 5th consecutive leauge title, and the 2nd with me in charge. I'm planning on wrapping it up as soon as possible, then giving the younger players a chance to show their worth in the remaining fixtures.

Player of the Month

Ricardo van Rhijn

Name:	Ricardo van Rhijn_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	2009
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	476506
    A solid month for van Rhijn earns him his 1st Player of the Month award. His performance away in Manchester shutting Kagawa out of the game, and his efforts in conceding no league goals in over March saw him as the firm favorite for the award.

Youth Academy

For a second consecutive season we've signed 5 young local players. As it stands, Pot is the only player among them capable of permanently securing a 1st team position according to the coaching staff and me. Because of a less than substantial intake, we're currently looking at bringing in 2 or 3 highly promising young players from around Holland.

Name:	Adrie van Zelst_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1872
Size:	272.2 KB
ID:	476583

Name:	Jaap van Dalen_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1850
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	476584

Name:	Jan Nijhof_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1844
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	476587

Name:	Peter Pot_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1872
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	476590

Name:	Tom van Es_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1840
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	476591
    Last edited by Maximus94; 23/01/2014 at 09:50 AM.

40. Excellent how your doing, surely the squad harmony of keeping players together and not being replaced will pay off for you.
    Maximus94 likes this.

41. Name:  992.png
Views: 1970
    May 2015

Consecutive Titles

Name:	media_xl_1639175.jpg
Views:	2116
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	480941

Results

Eredivisie
    FC Groningen 2-2 Ajax
    (Kishna, Ortiz, Veltman, Texeira)

Eredivisie
    ADO Den Haag 1-4 Ajax
    (Kishna x2, Kramer, Denswil, Kramer o.g)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-4 sc Heerenveen
    (Sahar x2, Menig, Toquero, Uth)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-2 Vitesse
    (Pot x2, Ashetij, Salguerio, Kishna)

Views:	2016
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	480961
    We managed to wrap up the title with our first game of the month, drawing away against FC Groningen. From there, we rotated the squad giving our most promising youth players a few chances to make a name for themselves.

Player of the Month

Ricardo Kishna

Name:	Ricardo Kishna_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	4154
Size:	275.9 KB
ID:	480964
    A brilliant final few cameo appearances of the season for Kishna saw him net 3 goals in 4 matches, all while looking like a constant threat on, and off the ball.

Player of the Season

Stefano Denswil

Views:	2005
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	480968
    An absolutely outstanding for our young CB, scoring a handful of goals, and keeping countless amounts out. If I'm honest, I knew the boy had the potential to be a key player for the team, however, I didn't expect if so soon! I'm expecting to turn down numerous, large deals from big clubs in the next few months for his services.

Young Player of the Season

Jurgen van de Kerkhof
    J
    An impressive 17 league appearances for Jurgen, most while still on a youth contract sees arguably our brightest prospect win the Young Player of the Year award.

Youth Player of the Season

Ottar Magnus Karlsson

Award Winners

Eredivisie Young Player of the Season

Name:	Eredivisie_ Awards Award Winners.png
Views:	2054
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	480991
    A brilliant reflection of our clubs philosophy with places 1 to 3 taken up by Ajax players.

Eredivisie Manager of the Season

Name:	Eredivisie_ Awards Award Winners-2.png
Views:	2005
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	480995

Eredivisie Keeper of the Season

Name:	Eredivisie_ Awards Award Winners-3.png
Views:	1975
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	480998

Juliper Young Player of the Season

Name:	Jupiler League_ Awards Award Winners.png
Views:	2007
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	480999

Major Trophy Winners

Views:	1997
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	481002Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Europa League_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	1949
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	481005Click image for larger version

Name:	UEFA Youth League_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	2002
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	481007

Finance Update

Name:	World_ Clubs Finances.png
Views:	2088
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	481009
    Upon the clubs 100% purchase of the Amsterdam ArenA we've managed to climb from 48th to 13th in the footballing rich list.
    Attached Files
    • File Type: J‎ (277.0 KB, 111 views)
    • File Type: (278.7 KB, 79 views)
    Last edited by Maximus94; 27/01/2014 at 09:05 AM.

42. Subscribed!

As someone managing FC Groningen, with the aim of replacing Ajax as the dominant force in Dutch football, I will be keen to see how you go about.

KUTGW!
    Maximus94 likes this.

43. To those interested: I know a few of you want SS of my entire squad. I promise to do it once my image up-loader is working properly again.

If anyone else is having the same problem, post it to this thread: Image uploader trouble

44. Name:  992.png
Views: 1796
    August 2015

Hitting the Ground Running

Name:	50e35f2c-0f30-425a-8883-9bb03865df84_vermeer560.jpg
Views:	2054
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	482965

Draws

UEFA Champions League Group E

Benfica
    , Shakhtar, Ajax, Viktoria Plzen

Results

JC Schaal
    Vitesse 0-4 Ajax
    (Sigborsson x3, Bazoer)

Eredivisie
    NAC Breda 1-0 Ajax
    (Schalk)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-1 Roda JC
    (Hupperts, van de Kerkhof, Denswil, Sigborsson)

Eredivisie
    FC Twente 0-2 Ajax
    (Bizot o.g, Andersen)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 FC Groningen
    (Denswil)

Eredivisie
    Vitesse 0-3 Ajax
    (Fischer, Serero, Hoesen)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 3-0 FC Utrecht
    (Denswil, Hoesen, Andersen)

Views:	1848
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	482968

Player of the Month

Kenneth Vermeer

Name:	Kenneth Vermeer_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1958
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	482974
    At times this month our defence was caught out with hopeful long balls playing over our CB's, Vermeer was a man-mountain between the sticks making no less than 6 superb 1v1 saves. In addition to his brilliant 1v1 ability, he also managed to make several spectacular acrobatic saves all capable of being Save of the Year contenders!

Summer Transfers

Views:	1937
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	482969Click image for larger version

Name:	Ajax_ Transfers Transfer History-2.png
Views:	1909
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	482972

Name:	Juan Andrea_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1885
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	482973
    A true future superstar at the back. I have no doubt that if he progresses well, he could make 100 caps for the Netherlands, and maybe even become one, if not the best CB in the world!

Name:	Ouasim Bouy_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	2170
Size:	279.1 KB
ID:	482977
    A solid CM that was signed on loan as a backup player, with a 2.5M buyout. Ideally, I was trying to offload Duarte as I feel he no longer can play a part in the 1st team. Hopefully, we can sell Duarte in the winter to give Bouy more playing time as we feel he's yet to reach his potential.

Name:	Maurice Janssen_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	1902
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	482980
    A hard-working young CM that could grow into a potentially regular 1st team player. At the very least, he'll be a good influence on those around him.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 29/01/2014 at 10:54 AM.

45. Name:  992.png
Views: 1754
    September 2015

Down, Then Up Month

Name:	191570_Veltman_600_600x338.jpg
Views:	2215
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	483499

Results

Eredivisie
    PSV 1-0 Ajax
    (Romero)

Viktoria Plzen 1-0 Ajax
    (Vavra)

Eredivisie
    Heracles 0-3 Ajax
    (Fischer, Hoesen, Ebecilio)

KNVB Beker
    Ajax 3-0 Gemert
    (Menig, Andrea, Riedewald)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 AZ
    (Sigborsson x2)

Ajax 3-1 Benfica
    (Scocco, Sigborsson x2, Andersen)

Views:	1761
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	483502Click image for larger version

Views:	1784
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	483505

Player of the Month

Joel Veltman
    Jo
    A good month for all defenders, but for Joel in particular. With him acting as the stopper, and Denswil covering the space in-behind, we've only conceded 5 goals in 13 matches.

46. Name:  992.png
Views: 1700
    October 2015

Rotating the Squad

Name:	image-3617641.jpg
Views:	2007
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	484295

Results

Eredivisie
    Ajax 2-0 ADO Den Haag
    (de Jong, Denswil)

Eredivisie
    VVV 3-0 Ajax
    (Castillion, Aquino x2)

UEFA Champions league Group E
    Ajax 0-0 Shakhtar

Eredivisie
    Ajax 1-0 sc Heerenveen
    (Andersen)

KNVB Beker
    Almere City 1-4 Ajax
    (Bazoer, Hendriks x2, Lanser, Pot)

Views:	1774
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	484288Click image for larger version

Views:	1777
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	484289

Player of the Month

Ricardo van Rhijn

Name:	Ricardo van Rhijn_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	2113
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	484292
    No-one particularity stood out as the best player over this month (hard to when so few played 2 games in a row), so I'm going to give it to Ricardo for his consistency and his workmanlike attitude down the right flank in both attack and defence.

With a 2 week international break in the middle of the month, the final 4 games of the month came in very quick succession. Meaning a lot of players were called upon this month. I prioritised the Champions League as the most important matches, and subsequently used subs and youngsters in the Eredivisie and cup matches. They performed well except for the 3-0 collapse at VVV. Hopefully, they'll all learn from this and come back stronger mentally.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 31/01/2014 at 06:39 AM.

47. KUTGW! Question though - how's the average level of the Eredivisie? Is the league improving?
    Maximus94 likes this.

48. Spurs 2nd richest in your game! Nice!!

49. Quote Originally Posted by Kwarkzak View Post
    KUTGW! Question though - how's the average level of the Eredivisie? Is the league improving?
    Generally, opposition players are between 1.5-2.5 stars compared to my players 3-4 star current ability. That's why I'm able to play weaker squads and still get results...

I'd say it is improving each year. Keeping in mind the quality of around 8 "great-or better-rated" youth systems the clubs are constantly turning out great players...As is one of the main concerns for me, are we able to keep a hold of these great young players when the big clubs come sniffing.

Hope this helps

50. Name:  992.png
Views: 1656
    November 2015

Dropping Points

Name:	Tonny+Vilhena+Ajax+Amsterdam+v+Feyenoord+Eredivisie+p0iXUHb83Crl.jpg
Views:	1820
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	485023

Results

Eredivisie
    Feyenoord 1-1 Ajax
    (Pelle, Veltman)

Shakhtar 2-0 Ajax
    (Rakitskyi, Wellington Nem)

Eredivisie
    Ajax 0-0 NEC

Eredivisie
    Ajax 4-1 FC Den Bosch
    (Fischer x3, Kilic o.g, Veltman o.g)

Ajax 2-0 Viktoria Plzen
    (Andersen x2)

Eredivisie
    RKC 0-0 Ajax

Views:	1681
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	485026Click image for larger version

Views:	1662
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	485028

Player of the Month

Viktor Fischer

Views:	1728
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	485032
    The brilliant hat-trick against Den Bosch went a long way to Viktor winning this award, and his numerous assists didn't hurt either!

We have 1 final Champions league group match to be played against already advancing Benfica, which will no doubt be the biggest match of the season thus far. At this stage, I think we'll need to win that match in order to progress due to the quality Viktoria Plzen are showing.
    Last edited by Maximus94; 01/02/2014 at 02:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO