Like Tree12Likes

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. great story mate shame on haveing to sell your best players
    alokated likes this.

2. This guy is hilariously injury prone!
    I just hope the worse is behind him,
    and working on his strength with the physios we have,
    maybe, just about maybe, he could get back to living those promises and dreams!

He cost about $2.5-3m in his fees,
    but his agent wanted about $7.5m for his 65% share!
    Done and dusted!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ganso lpool.png
Views:	284
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	470813

3. A loss and 2 draws follow our winning run...
    Life without Aspas!!!

This was a crazy crazy game!!!

Name:	cardiff 2-2.png
Views:	400
Size:	744.2 KB
ID:	470841

Name:	cardiff.png
Views:	189
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	470844

4. Alex Telles signed for a fee that could rise to ~$9m...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-alex-telles.png

Eduardo Salvio sent back to Benfica after recurring injuries, and his performances didn't inspire the coach!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-edu-salvio.png

​Also, Eduardo Vargas is on his way soon

5. Big overhaul here! You played a hell of a lot of games before starting the league, anybody getting jaded yet?

Following
    alokated likes this.

6. Eduardo Vargas transfer cancelled due to lack of funds...
    instead searched the loan market, here's a target-man i really need!
    Sturridge hasn't done much yet,
    and Werner might join Stuttgart on loan for the rest of season for game time and experience.

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-kleber.png

A very talented attacking midfielder/winger joins us, and I am very pleased with this signing!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-josue-signing.png

Look at those attributes!

Name:	josue attributes.png
Views:	240
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	470882

7. Woah can't say I've looked at him before. Looks very good attributes wise. Train him in composure and positioning, maybe strength as he will be up against some burly defenders and defensive mids.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sharkyohyar View Post
    great story mate shame on haveing to sell your best players
    that's sad, true...
    there were no clubs interested in any of my other players, so i had to let go of Aspas so I could buy some more!
    gonna be tough now over the next few games, might drop from 1st...
    still, euro cup ambition, that I am confident of achieving

i might train Josue for the ST role though

9. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Woah can't say I've looked at him before. Looks very good attributes wise. Train him in composure and positioning, maybe strength as he will be up against some burly defenders and defensive mids.
    Will get someone to tutor him, if there's a fine option...
    and training definitely strength!

i have used him on another save before... will check if i could post a screenie
    Average Joe likes this.

10. Click image for larger version

Name:	werner loan.png
Views:	322
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	470887

11. This lad needs to play more for his development, something I could not do so much this year due to building something different and keeping track of my goals!

Name:	werner attributes.png
Views:	440
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	470888

12. If you're looking for a cheap striker (If you have the Brazilian Serie A (Top division) loaded) then look for either Neilton (Santos) or Ademilson (Sao Paulo)
    alokated likes this.

13. Some screenies from an old save of players I have in my current team too! All screenies are of October 2015...

Werner.. had signed him for 18m...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-werner-2015.png

Sterling... a couple of seasons out on loan, and he returned as a rotation player...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-sterling-2015.png

Henderson turned into a utility player for me... only thing, he works his 100% every game!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-henderson-2015.png

Balanta... everyone knows how good he turns!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-balanta-2015.png

Shaqiri!! A player I sign almost everytime...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-shaqiri-2015.png

Josue... had to send him on loan as I had Quintero and plenty of other players in that position!
    For what he costs, he's worth every penny!!!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-josue-2015.png

14. Screenies continued (2015)

Sakho... very good player... he played in a rotation option...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-sakho-2015.png

Rossiter... I like this lad in game... and gave him sub appearances time to time...
    gonna make him way better this time around! If i can get Alonso, he'd be an ideal tutor!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-rossiter-2015.png

Martin Kelly went on a season long loan and came back a better player... can be much better though!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-martin-kelly-2015.png
    Last edited by alokated; 17/01/2014 at 01:57 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdboi View Post
    If you're looking for a cheap striker (If you have the Brazilian Serie A (Top division) loaded) then look for either Neilton (Santos) or Ademilson (Sao Paulo)
    I load almost all the leagues from all nations!! a count of about 125000 players, which makes my game slow over time.. but that helps me in finding unknown players at times!

I scout a lot, and i mean a lot!!

Similar attributes of a player, then reducing age, and attributes... blah blah blah!

Was looking at Neilton, but he went to Cruzeiro...
    and Ademilson was solid on FM13.. not as spectacular this time, but a nice profit making player he still is

At the moment, I can only buy from sales, and I have $0!

16. My personal opinion is that... in game, Sturridge doesn't really justify his wages! I end up selling him to Spurs mostly! They are interested in everyone and buy like mad!

Also, Coutinho is very injury prone and I prefer selling him for that reason alone, as that leaves me with decent wages and a good solid transfer fund! He in general ends up at Bayern I hope to sell him in the summer as I have ready replacements!

Lucas, Agger generally end up at Man City...

17. Schedule Feb onwards!

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-schedule.png

Agreed a deal for him... with agents fees, about $4.5-5m!

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-vitinho-sign.png"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-vitinho-attributes.png

18. mate ill give you some advice jerome siclaire turs into a beast put his training on high and complete farward and in 2 years he one of the best players there and also ojo the same

19. Quote Originally Posted by sharkyohyar View Post
    mate ill give you some advice jerome siclaire turs into a beast put his training on high and complete farward and in 2 years he one of the best players there and also ojo the same
    that's one of my plans... Sinclair, Ojo... Morgan... turn them if not the best, then atleast very decent premier league players!
    thanks for the advice... will train them

20. Replay in the FA Cup... very good result for our confidence!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-bradford-5-1.png
    and who got a hattrick!!! couldn't stop smiling! the guy took the game to a whole new level in the 2nd half... Half time break I thought Ince would maybe go with the match ball, score a hattrick!
    GANSO!!!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-ganso-hattrick.png

Going to the Emirates and dominating Arsenal in attempts on goal, with a 50/50 possession!
    Mignolet's day!!!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-win-over-arsenal.png
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-arsenal-1-0.png

I find this the toughest fixture... home or away! But City had about 4/5 injured players, and we exploited their weaknesses.. Rever(primarily a CD played HB).. Ganso started but both the Brazilians limped off injured...
    Shaqiri!!!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-man-city-match-stats.png
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-man-city-1-0.png

21. Click image for larger version

Name:	schedule 12th feb.png
Views:	514
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	471524

22. Future transfers....
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-future-transfers.png

this guy is gonna be a legend
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-rafinha-.png
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-rafinha.png

signed him as he didnt cost much
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-ademilson.png

23. Sturridge- new found belief & confidence!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-norwich-game.png
    dominating performance before important Capital One Cup final...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-norwich-4-0.png

Nervy last moments in the Cup final, but we emerged victorious!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-capital-1-cup.png
    A tight game, but Shaqiri proved to be the difference!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-chelsea-capital-1-cup.png

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-c1c.png
    Board is happy- and we achieved our season target!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-europa-league-qn.png

24. A talented striker... did not cost a lot of money, and is a suitable TM..

Name:	damari.png
Views:	307
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	473941

DIEGO MARADONA gonna look after the young lads

Name:	Diego Maradona.png
Views:	357
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	473944

25. One of our finest performance all season...

Name:	blackburn.png
Views:	262
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	473945
    tight game if you look at the stats, but we took our chances cleanly!
    The on loan striker proved the difference!

Name:	blackburn 2-6.png
Views:	336
Size:	698.9 KB
ID:	473948

Happy with the draw avoided Chelsea

Name:	FA Cup draw.png
Views:	326
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	473951

26. 2-0 against a team that's 3rd on the table... am I happy?
    Well, I felt we could have won by a higher margin given their starting GK & backup GK were both injured!
    Yet, their 19yo stand in GK wasn't as bad as I hoped...
    My shoot on sight suggestion before the game wasn't the best I believe!
    Sturridge is in a good form, which pleases me!

Name:	newcastle 2-0.png
Views:	212
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	473953

Coutinho scoring in the starting 5 mins, and I felt it's another game we should easily win..
    S'mpton always mix things up, and I don't enjoy playing against them!
    Made changes after going 3-1 down, but team couldn't respond in time!
    SAD...

Name:	s'mpton.png
Views:	205
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	473956
    We dominated absolutely, so the defeat hurts much more...
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-smpton-2-3.png

Next up- Crystal Palace who are fighting for survival...
    Guess we were a wee bit too over confident...

Made changes at the hour mark, Sturridge's goal gave us hope, but after Chamakh's goal, well, I guess I knew what would be! Uphill task, and we lost again! I'd have taken a draw then...

Name:	crystal palace.png
Views:	204
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	473962
    Absolute domination!!! But results are what counts!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-crystal-palace-3-2.png

A friendly game with a different tactic just to see if that could be a success over the next few games... not pleased with the result despite thorough domination!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-friendly-aston...png

The 2 back to back losses hurt us, and I had to for the very first time all season criticize our defence, and all the lads!
    Well, sitting on 1st, we could simply throw it all away with such performances!

27. We then played Hull, a game we won 2-1... scoring 2 goals in 32 mins, and we then just sat back... not many chances after that, but definitely we needed a win after consecutive losses...

Next up was Chelsea...

C'mon Mourinho !!

28. To say I would be happy with this result is an understatement!
    Joyous... ecstatic... elated!
    GANSO being the standout player for me! Yet it was Shaqiri's performance earning him MOM... taken off in the 75th minute to a standing ovation!
    We absolutely dominated the game- restricted Chelsea's attacking threat absolutely!

Name:	4-1 chelsea.png
Views:	223
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	473970

Name:	chelsea 4-1.png
Views:	312
Size:	696.6 KB
ID:	473973Click image for larger version

Name:	chelsea game lpool stats.png
Views:	433
Size:	715.0 KB
ID:	473976

Name:	chelsea match stats.png
Views:	350
Size:	618.2 KB
ID:	473979Click image for larger version

Name:	chelsea performance.png
Views:	376
Size:	858.5 KB
ID:	473982

29. phew! sturridge saving our day!

Name:	stoke.png
Views:	203
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	473985
    stoke away is never easy...

Name:	stoke 3-2.png
Views:	292
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	473988
    proud!

Name:	stoke 2 goal comeback.png
Views:	344
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	473991

FA CUP SEMIFINAL
    Ince having a great game... he's been performing brilliantly in the Cup games...

Name:	brighton 2-3.png
Views:	230
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	473994
    Ganso! What a lad He plays as my TM in many games... and alongwith Shaqiri tricks the opposition defenders! Super lad!

Name:	brighton.png
Views:	379
Size:	697.4 KB
ID:	473997

30. Click image for larger version

Name:	schedule 14th april.png
Views:	450
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	473999

31. No Liverpool player had scored a hattrick at Old Trafford.....

Well, clearly, JOSUE had other plans!

Name:	man utd.png
Views:	285
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	474046

We took our chances, and defended well...
    We let United keep the ball, and countered them with our pace on wings...

Name:	man utd 4-2.png
Views:	357
Size:	691.0 KB
ID:	474049

That Khune started as their GK made me start with a threat with our set pieces, and I opted with Josue at AML, Shaqiri at AMR & Ganso at ST.. All 3 kept changing places to hassle the Utd defense!
    Allen sitting deep with Honda & Henderson in CM...
    Kelly & Balanta in central defence- Kelly due to his height, & also 'coz Agger wasn't doing any good...
    Toure in RB to nullify Utd's attacking threat- they attack & score more from their LW!
    Alex Telles in LB to supply those crosses- he got an assist too!

Name:	man utd happy.png
Views:	411
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	474052

Moyes has lost it

Name:	moyes.png
Views:	349
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	474055

32. some stats from the Utd game...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-avg-positions.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-formation.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-josue-goals.png  

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-man-utd-match-stats.png  

33. DELETE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-spurs.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-spurs-1-1.png  
    Last edited by alokated; 20/01/2014 at 12:06 PM.

34. Click image for larger version

Name:	peters suggestion.png
Views:	320
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	474088

Name:	league table.png
Views:	324
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	474091
    Jasonlfc96 likes this.

35. DELETE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-double.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-bpl-title.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-board-happy.png  

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-west-brom-match-stats.png   "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-west-brom-overview.png  
    Last edited by alokated; 20/01/2014 at 12:06 PM.

36. ​WTF!!!

Name:	error~!.png
Views:	367
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	474112

37. Try loading it against or go back to your previous back up (if you have one).

38. Quote Originally Posted by andy_14clark View Post
    Try loading it against or go back to your previous back up (if you have one).
    same thing happened earlier too after i had demolished chelsea 4-0 i guess...
    this time had to restart prior to the spurs game...

those results and the FA cup final, with what happened all over the world gonna be up shortly!

39. couldn't get a winner here!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-west-brom-draw.png"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-west-brom-match-stats.png"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-west-brom-overview.png

i thought we'd win this game... but spurs played really well in the end... i'm glad we didn't lose!

Name:	3-3 spurs.png
Views:	207
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	474846
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-spurs-3-3.png"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-spurs-goals-galore.png

40. what that means?

Name:	board happy.png
Views:	342
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	474853

Name:	double.png
Views:	284
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	474859

the PL scene... relegation/CL qualification...

Name:	league table 37 games.png
Views:	261
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	474862

41. A very comfortable victory in the end
    We sent our fans happy!

"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-sunderland-3-0.png

Chelsea leapfrogged Man Utd to 4th place, Utd slipping to 5th!
    "FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!-results.png

Norwich, West Ham & Crystal Palace relegated... gonna look at those teams for some bargain shopping

42. Click image for larger version

Name:	mignolet golden glove.png
Views:	303
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	474907
    He was very important between the sticks... deserved the award!

Name:	shaqiri fwa.png
Views:	359
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	474910
    A very very special player indeed... he never lets you down! (apart from numerous optimistic shots he takes at goals though!)

Name:	papiss cisse golden ball.png
Views:	353
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	474913
    I had Aspas running for Golden boot at one point of time with 12 goals... but had to sell him in Jan..
    Hope it's someone from my time next year- Lewa!!

Name:	kolarov pfa.png
Views:	295
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	474916
    Now, this was surprising... Kolarov??!! In a year or 2, this guy becomes useless at City as they generally buy Alaba or someone better!

Name:	antonio luna young player pfa.png
Views:	339
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	474919
    A decent LB- Luna... City have a great team though now

Name:	BPL goal of the year.png
Views:	349
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	474922
    I really don't much care for this award

43. Click image for larger version

Name:	Alok manager of the year.png
Views:	330
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	474925
    A beautiful feeling...

Name:	moyes fired.png
Views:	326
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	474928
    He deserved that!

Name:	money.png
Views:	266
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	474931
    Money money money $$$$$$$$

Name:	stadium expansiom.png
Views:	316
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	474934
    1250 seats... doesn't seem much... but would generate a good amount over our CL campaign!

Name:	upgrade youth.png
Views:	289
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	474937
    Youth is very important aspect of this game, and nice to see us investing in it!

Name:	pfa team of the year.png
Views:	443
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	474940
    Thumbs up to the lads!

Last edited by alokated; 21/01/2014 at 11:54 AM.

44. FA CUP FINAL

Name:	fa cup final.png
Views:	228
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	474948
    A game that could have finished either way...
    We played a good game of football- both teams, in fact...

Name:	fa cup final 1-0.png
Views:	601
Size:	614.7 KB
ID:	474951

Had a nice chat with Mourinho after the game...
    We were sad we didn't win the cup, but pleased with the way we played this game, and all through the season!

45. AVB @ Man Utd!

Name:	AVB Man Utd.png
Views:	307
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	474954

Biesla @ Spurs!

Name:	biesla.png
Views:	331
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	474957

More money injected in the club via sponsorships... good!

Name:	new sponsorship.png
Views:	323
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	474960

Board sanctions funds for improvement!

Name:	new budget.png
Views:	302
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	474963
    Well, I don't really spend high when buying players- Shaqiri was about $30m... and I don't think I'll break that record ever! Unless ofcourse, that seems a bargain!

Name:	japan training camp.png
Views:	296
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	474966
    JAPAN, again!!!

46. What happened in the CL?

Btw... Reina was great for Napoli...

Name:	UEFA CL.png
Views:	351
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	474976

Updates on World Cup after it finishes...

I'm looking at players all around the world!!

Transfer time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO