• 1 Post By KLIPPYBO
  • 2 Post By KLIPPYBO
  • 2 Post By KLIPPYBO

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu

1. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu

HELLO!!!!!!

So this is my new story with my new team. This should be a challenge and I definately shouldnt find it too easy lol. I have never managed in Turkey and all my knowledge is based on the top division and certainly not the Spor Toto 2. League which I will start out in!!!!

So why Ankaragucu?? Well I loaded up several leagues that I have never managed in and when I checked out the bottom division in Turkey I recognised only them and when checking them out it seemed to tick all the right boxes.

Ankaragucu were in the top division until a few years back and have suffered two relegations to be in the 3rd tier. The club value is a whopping ?0 and they are ?32m in debt plus they are under a transfer embargo until September 2013 so a challenge it will be!!!!!

Here is a few stats on them.........

--

Full Name - Makinya Kimya Endustrisi Ankaragucu
    Founded - 1910
    Nickname - San Lacivertliler
    City - Ankara
    Stadium - Ankara 19 Mayis (shared with Genclerbirligi)
    Capacity - 19,209 (all seater)
    Derby - Ankara derby v Genclerbirligi
    Major Honours - Turkish Cup x2, Turkish Super Cup x1 (last trophy was in 1981)
    Previous Players - Darius Vassell, Geremi, Roman Bednar, Elvir Baljic, Michal Zewlakow, Ian Henderson, Hasan Sas

--

OTHER THINGS

Despite having a capacity of 19,209 we have 20,000 season ticket holders!!!! The club has a special relationship with Bursaspor where Bursaspor chant Ankaragucu's name in the 6th minute of each match and Ankaragucu supporters chant Bursaspor's name in the 16th minute (6 and 16 is the area codes for each club). When the 2 teams play eachother the supporters even sit together.

The club also operate cycling, taekwondo and womens volleyball teams.

The clubs facilities etc are all rated as average or adequate so there is a lot of rebuilding to do.

--

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT

Hopefully this will be an enjoyable save, a challenge and hopefully I will get plenty of followers. I have not done myself or my stories any justice this year so I am due myself and my regular followers a decent story. Ironically I have spent the past month updating the database and I am going into a nation where I hardly did any changes!!

(A whole load of Turkish Delights lol)

---

2. Looking forward to it mate. Though not a big fan of Turkish Delight, lol.

3. Very interesting, should be a good (and hopefully long) story.

4. I think it's enough of a challenge to just spell the name!

Looking forward for this one.
    KLIPPYBO, coolmcool and T1LL13 like this.

5. Will follow. Should be good!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

6. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

PRE-SEASON & SEPTEMBER

Pre-season involved me checking out my players, deciding they were mainly all crap and just clicking on continue lol.

To be fair with the transfer embargo (now lifted just after the window closed) I couldnt do anything anyway but I did release a few.

I did however manage to get Galatasaray as a parent club.

--

Bayrampasa 1 (Sedat Yesilkaya 35)

Ankaragucu 3 (Hasan Ayaroglu 2, Serhat Gulpinar 44, Orhan Evci 59)

A pretty good start to my career. Bayrampasa are predicted to finish 12th so that was my yardstick to maybe thinking we should win. Serhat Gulpinar is a veteran CM who I am playing at CB as I only have 1 other capable CB.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Ibrahim Sahin 25, Hasan Ayaroglu 87)
    BUGSAS Spor 1 (Ahmet Guven 48)

Young winger Hasan Ayaroglu stole the show here with a goal and an assist. BUGSAS Spor are predicted to finish 4th so I see this as a good win.

--

Altinordu 2 (Ozan Sol 1, Sinan Bakis 43)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Kaan Kanak 71)

We were poor here and didnt deserve to win. Their scorers look to be 2 decent young players so I will keep an eye on them. Ironically we scored immediately after going down to 10 men.

--

Ziraat Turkish Cup 2nd Qualifying Round
    Kayseri Sekerspor 1 (Senol Buyukcekic 81)
    Ankaragucu 4 (Ibrahim Sahin 18, 25, 74pen, Mehmet Tasci 39)

We easily beat the non-league side here with Ibrahim Sahin netting a hat-trick.

--

Alanyaspor 1 (Aydin Cetin 54)
    Ankaragucu 3 (Gokhan Erdogan 10, 35, Selim Teber 45)

We were missing a few players here but came out on top thanks to a great individual performance by Gokhan Erdogan.

--

LINEUPS
    OPP RES GK RB CB CB LB CM CM AMR AML AMC ST SUBS
    Bay 3-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden O.Evci* M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Geyik, G.Erdogan, V.Torun
    BUGSAS 2-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden O.Evci M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu* K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Geyik, V.Torun
    Altin 1-2 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin S.Sirin, G.Erdogan
    K. Sek 4-1 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar M.Tasci A.Oden O.Evci S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin* 3 G.Erdogan, V.Torun, I.Metin
    Alany 3-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber L.Kale G.Erdogan* 2 K.Kanak I.Sahin S.Erkan, H.Turan

--

SUMMARY

A decent first month in charge where we end up sitting top of the league and through to the next round of the cup where we will play a team from the top division. My squad should be good enough to challenge for promotion but with the clubs finances being as they are things could deteriorate rapidly!

Possibly the hardest thing for this save will be to avoid spelling mistakes lol. These player and team names are crazy. I can just imagine some fans shouting on their teams.......

"1-0 to the Kizilcahamamspor" lol

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    HASAN AYAROGLU

(for some reason his screenie just wont work which is a shame as he is a promising young winger)

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile.png
    Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 02/02/2014 at 05:49 PM.
    AndySams10 likes this.

7. Nice start will be following

8. Great story man. Thats a tpugh club and a tough league. Hopefully the Turkish Aitor shows up. Can you loan anyone from Gala atm?

9. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobey Mason View Post
    Great story man. Thats a tpugh club and a tough league. Hopefully the Turkish Aitor shows up. Can you loan anyone from Gala atm?
    Nah - the transfer window is closed and I cant even register any free transfers if I was able to sign anyone.

?100 a week wont get much anyways lol

10. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

OCTOBER

Ankaragucu 3 (Ibrahim Sahin 5, 64, Orhan Evci 12)
    Bandirmaspor 1 (Koray Kurt 45)

A comfortable win while it appears that Ibrahim Sahin is too good for this level of football.

--

Ankaragucu 0
    Korfez FK 2 (Gokhan Meral 49, Ugur Erdogan 59)

This was a shocking performance and a poor result as Korfez leapfrog us to top the table.

--

Nazilli Belediyespor 0
    Ankaragucu 3 (Kaan Kanak 13, 35, Ibrahim Sahin 45)

Back to winning ways and it was a fine performance also.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Ibrahim Sahin 81, 84)
    Pazarspor 0

We battered them here and had a goal from Haysan Ayaroglu disallowed early in the 2nd half. We just couldnt score but they had a man sent-off and we took full advantage.

--

Ankaragucu 1 (Safa Erkan 73)
    Tepecikspor 1 (Turker Demirhan 45)

A disappointing result as we draw for the first time. Safa Erkan came on with 20min left and managed to get a goal and the man of the match award.

--

Ziraat Turkish Cup 3rd Qualifying Round

Elazigspor 0
    Ankaragucu 2 (Ibrahim Sahin 63, 90)

WOOOOO!!!!!

Although I have never heard of them Elazigspor are in the top division and actually have a few players I have heard of before (Ibrahim Kas, Youssuf Hadji, Luke Moore lol) so to beat them away from home quite comfortably is a great achievement.

--

LINEUPS

Band 3-1 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali G.Alver M.Tasci A.Oden O.Evci S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin* 2 O.Bicer
    Korf 0-2 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir V.Torun S.Teber S.Sirin G.Erdogun M.Erdogun I.Sahin -
    Nazil 3-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Erdogun G.Erdogun K.Kanak* 2 I.Sahin S.Sirin
    Pazar 2-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin* 2 O.Evci
    Tepec 1-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci G.Alver S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin O.Evci, S.Erkan*
    Elaz 2-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden O.Evci S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin* 2 S.Teber, V.Torun

--

SUMMARY

This month was excellent. Although we dropped 4pts at home in the league we still managed to get 3 wins and of course there was the great cup victory over Elazigspor. We will have to manage some more heroics in the next round if we are to go through as we have been drawn against Sivasspor (finally a team I have heard of before lol).

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    IBRAHIM SAHIN

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-0brahim-%5Eahin_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-2.png
    AndySams10 likes this.

11. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

NOVEMBER

Ankaragucu 0
    Diyarbakir Bid. 1 (Ali Sen Kandil 37)

More dropped points at home and we have to stop that habit. We were the better side and had plenty of attempts but we just didnt have our shooting boots on.

FYI their full name is Diyarbakir Buyuksehir Belediye Spor. lol

--

Ankaragucu 3 (Serhat Gulpinar 3, Ibrahim Sahin 23, Aydin Toscali 54)
    Iskenderun D.C. 0

Thats better!!! We were brilliant here and my 2 CBs popped up with a goal each. Aydin Toscali actually got capped by Turkey in his younger days.

Oh and their full name is Iskenderun Demir Celikspor

--

Altay 2 (Sehmus Ozer 58, Abdulkadir Kuzey 90)
    Ankaragucu 3 (Aydin Toscali 21, Ibrahim Sahin 29, Mert Erdogan 60)

We should have won by a bigger margin but we won and thats the main thing. Altay were sitting in a play-off spot so I am chuffed with this result.

Nice to play a team with an easy name for a change lol

--

Bozuyukspor 2 (Ali Sahin 3, 82)
    Ankaragucu 3 (Aydin Toscali 6, Ibrahim Sahin 60, 84)

A hard fought win this. Veteran CB Aydin Toscali just cant stop scoring at the moment!

--

Gungorenspor 1 (Abdi Aktas 20)
    Ankaragucu 4 (Ibrahim Sahin 22, 84, Serkan Sirin 35, Aydin Toscali 44)

Another away victory and it was a great result and performance. I really dont know why Aydin Toscali is scoring all these goals lol

--

Ankaragucu 0
    Eyupspor 1 (Erhan Kucuk 45pen)

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Another awful home result. They went down to 10 men early on and we couldnt take advantage of it and Selim Teber missed a penalty for us also.

--

LINEUPS
    Diyar 0-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin G.Erdogan, V.Torun
    Isken 3-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber* S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Geyik, O.Evci, M.Cakir
    Altay 3-2 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber* M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Geyik, V.Torun, O.Evci
    Bozuy 3-2 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar M.Tasci O.Evci S.Teber M.Erdogan M.Cakir K.Kanak I.Sahin 2 V.Torun
    Gungor 4-1 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar M.Tasci O.Evci S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin* 2 M.Cakir, A.Oden
    Eyup 0-1 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar I.Metin A.Oden S.Teber M.Erdogan M.Cakir V.Torun I.Sahin B.Gulcan

--

SUMMARY

This month was pretty good as we won 4 out of 6 games but the fact that our 2 defeats came at home is very annoying and a habit that we will have to stop. It seems as though we will be in the promotion mix however so that is good.

The next update will be a 2 month one as we only have 1 game scheduled for January.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    AYDIN TOSCALI

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-ayd1n-toscal1_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-3.png
    AndySams10 and LovanoFM like this.

12. Good start so far mate. How you finding it? Think it will be a long term save?

13. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySams10 View Post
    Good start so far mate. How you finding it? Think it will be a long term save?
    Its not been too bad so far. The hardest part is typing in all the player and team names in the updates lol

Not being able to sign anyone is a bit of a pain as although I have got a load of players in the reserves they are all pathetic and I dont have enough cover at LB or LW so I have been playing peeps out of position a bit which may explain some of the home results.

Will be able to sign peeps in January but I am not allowed to sign any foreigners due to the league rules
    AndySams10 and MaximumPower like this.

14. Keep going Klippybo! Great read

15. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

DECEMBER & JANUARY

Ziraat Turkish Cup 4th Qualifying Round
    Sivasspor 1 (Rengifo 53)
    Ankaragucu 0

No shame in defeat here. It was disappointing only because they scored with their only shot on target while we never got one on target.

--

Ankaragucu 3 (Hasan Ayaroglu 9, Ekrem Dil og17, Ibrahim Sahin 56)
    Ofspor 1 (Abdurrahman Cubukcu 34)

Back to winning ways at home!!!

--

Kizilcahamamspor 2 (Selcuk Kilic 17, Ozkan Serbest 80)
    Ankaragucu 2 (Mahmut Acar og19, Selim Teber 76)

Pretty disappointed that we didnt hold on to win but hey- ho.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Omer Hacisalihoglu og26, Selim Teber 45)
    Bayrampasa 1 (Cenk Kaplan 7)

At the start of the 2nd half I began typing the scorer of our first goal's name and by the time I had got it right the game had finished lol

--

BUGSAS Spor 0

Ankaragucu 2 (Mert Erdogan 18, Ibrahim Sahin 55)

We are in a decent bit of form now and this was a pleasurable win. They have the leagues top scorer at the moment which is no mean feat considering Ibrahim Sahin has scored plenty.

--

LINEUPS
    Sivas 0-1 B.Olgun V.Gelik A.Toscali G.Alver M.Tasci A.Oden S.Teber S.Sirin M.Cakir M.Erdogan I.Sahin S.Erkan, B.Gulcan
    Ofspor 3-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber* M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin O.Evci
    Kizil 2-2 B.Olgan M.Tasci G.Alver S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Torun
    Bayram 2-1 B.Olgan M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber* M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin -
    BUGSAS 2-0 B.Olgan M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden* S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin G.Erdogan, U.Kapisiz, I.Unsal

--

SUMMARY

Two months have passed with this update. We narrowly lost out in the cup to Sivasspor which was a double blow as if we progressed we would have went into a money spinning group stage against the likes of Galatasaray, Besiktas and Trabzonspor. I still have no clue to how competitions are played in this country lol.

We were pretty good in the league as we only dropped 2pts all told and it looks as though we are involved in a 2 horse race for the automatic promotion spot alongside Altinordu.

Transfer wise it was good and bad lol. I signed a young 16y/o striker on a free, a CB (Ugur Kapisiz whose screenie aint working) to act as cover and a young forward from parent side Galatasaray on loan (screenie not working for him either).
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-akif-sever_-overview-profile.png0smail

However some of my players have not agreed new contracts and will leave at the end of the season namely RBs Mehmet Tasci and Volkan Geyik. I also released a few more reserve and youth team players.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    SELIM TEBER

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-selim-teber_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-4.png

I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY THE SCREENIES ARENT WORKING!!! ANY IDEAS??
    Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 03/02/2014 at 09:49 PM.
    AndySams10 likes this.

16. Besiktas are Turkish? I though they were Portuguese?

17. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post

I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY THE SCREENIES ARENT WORKING!!! ANY IDEAS??
    I have been told that its do to accents and so forth that they wont work because with the napoli story mine all worked except from higuain and munoz who have little squiggles above certain letters

18. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPower View Post
    Besiktas are Turkish? I though they were Portuguese?
    That's Benfica, mate. Big, big difference

19. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

FEBRUARY

Ankaragucu 3 (Mert Erdogan 3, Kaan Kanak 15, Aydin Toscali 31)
    Altinordu 1 (Eser Yagmur 74)

The top two went head to head here and we thumped them to go top of the table and even had a late goal disallowed.

--

Ankaragucu 4 (Selim Teber 11, 16pen, 49, Ibrahim Sahin 60)
    Alanyaspor 0

From playing the top team to playing the bottom and it ended up with the same result - a comfortable win.

--

Bandirmaspor 4 (Ahmet Kuru 2, 8, Timur Kosovali 20, 47)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Kaan Kanak 31)

PATHETIC!!!!!!

--

Korfez FK 1 (Gokhan Aydingul 40)
    Ankaragucu 2 (Gokhan Erdogan 30, Kaan Kanak 44)

It was important to bounce back after the horror show in our last match. They had a late goal disallowed but we deserved to win anyway.

--

LINEUPS
    Altin 3-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Erdogan* H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin I.Unsal
    Alany 4-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber* 3 M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin G.Erdogan
    Band 1-4 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber S.Sirin G.Erdogan K.Kanak I.Sahin I.Unsal, U.Kapisiz, O.Evci
    Korf 2-1 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali* S.Gulpinar M.Tasci O.Evci S.Teber S.Sirin G.Erdogan K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Torun, S.Erkan, M.Cakir

--

SUMMARY

All our good work this month was tossed aside when we lost 4-1 against Bandirmaspor. We just need to break away from Altinordu and promotion will be ours!!!

I noticed that the divisions average attendance is interesting. Our average is 18,271 while the next highest is 2,778!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    KAAN KANAK

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-kaan-kanak_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-5.png

20. Nice start, I wil be following

21. For those screenies you can't upload, try renaming them to "Screenshot 1" or something like that and see if it works.

22. great start,always follow your stories and this time will be no different.good luck!

23. Ankaragucu is known for their aggresive fan base. Many people in Turkey hate those fans but you can ask anyone to name you the important football clubs in history of Turkey, and they will name Ankarag?c? as 6th or at least in top 10, right after 5 teams that won Super Lig in their history.

So;

tak tak tak.
    kim o?
    ocu?
    hangi ocu?
    ankaragucu.
    lay laylay lay lay ankaragucu.

or in English;

knock knock
    who's there?
    ocu ( something like a bogeyman)
    ocu who?
    and continues like that.
    KLIPPYBO likes this.

24. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by opeth91 View Post
    Ankaragucu is known for their aggresive fan base. Many people in Turkey hate those fans but you can ask anyone to name you the important football clubs in history of Turkey, and they will name Ankarag?c? as 6th or at least in top 10, right after 5 teams that won Super Lig in their history.

So;

tak tak tak.
    kim o?
    ocu?
    hangi ocu?
    ankaragucu.
    lay laylay lay lay ankaragucu.

or in English;

knock knock
    who's there?
    ocu ( something like a bogeyman)
    ocu who?
    and continues like that.
    that has to be the most random/informative/funniest quote all in one that i have seen in this forum!! lol

tbh i dont have much of a clue about Turkish football. I know a fair bit about the "big two" and bits about Sivasspor, Trabzonspor, Besiktas, Bursaspor, Genclerberligi and Kayserispor and thats it club wise

25. respect but not enough

Dear friend

its really good challange but i hope you will achieve in champions leage very soon .maximum in 5-6 th season!

This is challange!!!!

26. Just rename the screenshots something basic like 01,02 etc etc before you upload them I had this problem then someone on here told me to try that n it worked! Also great story

27. As a Galatasaray fan It's nice to see someone doing a career in turkey.I'll be following this thread!

28. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    that has to be the most random/informative/funniest quote all in one that i have seen in this forum!! lol

tbh i dont have much of a clue about Turkish football. I know a fair bit about the "big two" and bits about Sivasspor, Trabzonspor, Besiktas, Bursaspor, Genclerberligi and Kayserispor and thats it club wise
    They are all very good teams. Well if there wasn't the economic crysis of Ankaragucu in ~2010 thanks to "great*" efforts of mayor I.Melih Gokcek whose son was president of Ankaragucu at that time, they would be playing in the same level with those teams.

I will also be following your career as another Galatasaray fan like pr0nneur.

Good luck!

*I mean really GREAT

29. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    left my charger at work for the last 2 days so havent been able to play.

will try and get back on the FM horse tonight!!!!
    AndySams10 and opeth91 like this.

30. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

MARCH

Pazarspor 1 (Nezir Ozer 29)

Ankaragucu 5 (Kaan Kanak 7, Oguzhan Bicer 14, Ibrahim Sahin 34, 58, Mert Erdogan 56)

Pazarspor were lying 5th and in a play-off spot so to win so convincingly was brilliant!!! Magnificent result and performance however MOM Mert Erdogan season is over as he tore a hamstring.

--

Ankaragucu 4 (Selim Teber 44pen, 54pen, Emre Tasdemir 45, Serkan Sirin 69)

Nazilli Belediyespor 2 (Mustafa Un 16, Murat Behram 60)

Goals galore at the moment!!!

--

Tepecikspor 2 (Yilmaz Ozeren 55, Caner Celep 64)
    Ankaragucu 5 (Serkan Sirin 5, 8, 57, 75, Ibrahim Sahin 19)

What a performance from Serkan Sirin!!!! He even assisted the goal he didnt score.

--

Ankaragucu 0
    Altay 0

Where did all my goals go???

--

Diyarbakir Bid. 0
    Ankaragucu 0

Feast and then famine goalwise!!! A win would have guaranteed a play-off spot for us too!

--

LINEUPS
    Pazar 5-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali U.Kapisiz E.Tasdemir O.Evci V.Torun M.Erdogan* H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin 2 O.Bicer, M.Cakir
    Naz 4-2 B.Olgan M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir O.Evci S.Teber* 2 S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin G.Erdogan, A.Oden
    Tepec 5-2 B.Olgan M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir O.Evci S.Teber S.Sirin* 4 G.Erdogan K.Kanak I.Sahin U.Kapisiz
    Altay 0-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir O.Evci S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin I.Unsal, A.Oden
    Diyar 0-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir O.Evci S.Teber S.Sirin H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin M.Cakir, I.Unsal

--

SUMMARY

The start of this month was unbelievable as we won our first 3 games and scored 14 goals in the process but then we tailed off with 2 no score draws. We have however opened up a slight gap over Altinordu so that is good.

Off the field I have a new president as my previous one stepped down. No money was forthcoming from his pockets however and nothing has changed in the financial front unfortunately!

We did however get our youth intake and here is 2 out of the 3 prospects......
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-hayrullah-co_kun_-overview-profile.pngTurkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-menduh-co_kuner_-overview-profile.png

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    SERKAN SIRIN
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-serkan-%5Eirin_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile.png

I TAKE SCREENSHOTS USING ALT+F5 WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE THEM SO I DONT CONTINUE TO MISS SOME
    AndySams10 likes this.

31. Decent propects there....should do well if you can get their determination up

32. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

APRIL

Iskenderun D.C. 0
    Ankaragucu 2 (Mehmet Cakir 3, Volkan Geyik 6)

This win secures a play-off spot (not that it was in any doubt) and moves us 4pts clear at the top of the table.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Selim Teber 48, Kaan Kanak 88)
    Bozuyukspor 0

4 clean sheets in a row now and Altinordu drew so we are 6pts clear with 4 games to go - automatic promotion is within our grasp!!!!

--

Ankaragucu 5 (Ibrahim Sahin 11, Mehmet Cakir 14, 24, Kaan Kanak 34, 81)
    Gungorenspor 2 (Erhan Yilmaz 73, Murat Ceylan 87)

The run of clean sheets is over but we got the win which is more important.

--

Eyupspor 2 (Bayram Olgun og11, Furkan Aydin 22)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Mehmet Cakir 87)

FFS!!!!!

We had 17 shots to their 2 yet somehow we contrive to lose as they do the double over us. Altinordu drew so we didnt give away too much.......

--

LINEUPS
    Isken 2-0 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir* A.Oden S.Teber M.Cakir H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Sahin O.Evci, I.Unsal, G.Erdogan
    Bozuy 2-0 B.Olgun M.Tasci U.Kapisiz S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir* A.Oden S.Teber M.Cakir G.Erdogan K.Kanak I.Sahin I.Unsal, V.Torun
    Gung 5-2 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Cakir* 2 G.Erdogan K.Kanak 2 I.Sahin -
    Eyup 1-2 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir A.Oden S.Teber M.Cakir G.Erdogan K.Kanak I.Sahin I.Unsal, U.Kapisiz

--

SUMMARY

A decent month I suppose with the only downer being the defeat to Eyupspor. We are just 1 win away from clinching automatic promotion however so I would expect to get that in one of the final couple of games remaining.

Normally I would be planning for next season but with the clubs financial situation being as it is that is an impossibility at the moment. Methinks back to back promotions aint going to happen!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    EMRE TASDEMIR

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-emre-ta_demir_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-2.png
    AndySams10 and stourbridge like this.

33. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

MAY - END OF SEASON

Ankaragucu 2 (Hasan Ayaroglu 27, Kaan Kanak 41)

Kazilcahamamspor 1 (Ismail Demir 64)

CHAMPIONS!!!!!

We just needed a win for automatic promotion and the league title and we got it relatively comfortably.

--

Ofspor 2 (Muhammet Savasci 54, Ceyhun Yelkenci 63)

Ankaragucu 6 (Kaan Kanak 2, Ismail Unsal 9, Aytac Oden 34, Orhan Evci 45, Mehmet Cakir 49, Ceyhun Yelkenci og78)

A fine way to end the season. They had a man sent-off at 2-0 and we added 4 more goals for good measure.

--

LINEUPS
    Kiz 2-1 B.Olgun M.Tasci A.Toscali S.Gulpinar E.Tasdemir O.Evci S.Teber M.Cakir H.Ayaroglu* K.Kanak I.Sahin V.Torun, I.Unsal
    Ofs 6-2 B.Olgun V.Geyik A.Toscali S.Gulpinar M.Tasci O.Evci A.Oden* M.Cakir H.Ayaroglu K.Kanak I.Unsal B.Gulcan, G.Erdogan

--

SUMMARY

So the season is over and it was a pretty good season at that. We got a decent cup run, including defeating a top division side, and won the league to get promotion into the 2nd tier. Player wise the 2 youngsters Ayaroglu and Tasdemir really impressed while the experienced Toscali, Teber and Gulpinar helped them along.

I know however that we need a big overhaul to be competitive in the 2nd tier next season. I may be helped by the extra 750k in sponsorship money and i have been given a transfer kitty - ?77k!!!! lol

Award wise Selim Teber won the divisions player of the year, I got manager of the year while Kaan Kanak, Selim Teber and Ibrahim Sahin were named in the team of the year.

--

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
    SELIM TEBER
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-selim-teber_-overview-attributes.png

--

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
    EMRE TASDEMIR

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-emre-ta_demir_-overview-attributes.png

--

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-turkish-2.-league-group-1_-overview-profile-3.png

Attached Files

34. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

PRE-SEASON

So we are now in the 2nd tier with the catchy name of PTT 1. League lol. At least this season we will play against some teams that I have heard of before like Samsunspor, Orduspor, Denizlispor, Manisaspor and also the side who we beat in the cup last season Elazigspor.

I will be happy with a mid-table finish however I am unsure about the standard of player in this league so maybe with my signings I have built a great team?

However for some reason (and I dont have an idea why) we start the season on -2pts. Samsunspor have also got 2pts deducted.

--

PLAYERS IN
    (hopefully the screenies will work lol)

The only transfer fee I paid was the ?29,500 for attacking midfielder Cafercan Aksu. The main plus point with him is his set piece prowess. I have also brought in a new keeper on loan from parent club Galatasaray called Omer Kahveci.
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-cafercan-aksu_-overview-profile.png

Bertul Kocabas has come in on loan and will be my first choice striker while on free transfers for the first team came Atakan Yigitoglu (RB), Basim Abbas Kati (CB) and Baris Atas (CM).
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-bertul-kocaba__-overview-profile.pngTurkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-atakan-yigitoglu_-overview-profile.pngTurkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-basim-abbas-kati_-overview-profile.pngTurkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-bar1_-ata__-overview-profile.png

Sami Elyakim
    has come in to be cover at LB and Arda Kursun looks to be a good prospect.
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-sami-elyakim_-overview-profile.pngTurkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-arda-kur_un_-overview-profile.png

--

PLAYERS OUT

My regular RB from last season, Mehmet Tasci has left on a free as has his cover Volkan Geyik. I also released a load of reserve players.

--

SUMMARY

It is hard to tell how good my business in the transfer market has gone until we play a few games and see how my players cope at this level. It is tough on Ibrahim Sahin and Bayram Olgun who did really well last season and will have to play backup roles this term.

--

WORLD CUP 2014

Turkey did incredibly well to finish in 3rd place. Spain won the tournament by beating Colombia 4-2 in the final.

Nobody got sacked somehow so I added manager and promptly retired as some countries were awful and a few were unstable. Brendan Rodgers is the new England manager while I also made France, Holland, Portugal, Brazil, South Korea and Argentina change their managers.
    AndySams10 likes this.

35. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

AUGUST

Ankaragucu 3 (Mert Erdogan 34, Hasan Ayaroglu 43, Cafercan Aksu 51)
    Goztepe 1 (Saban Genisyurek 86)

A nice start to the season and we move into plus points after our deduction.

--

Manisaspor 3 (Bulent Cevahir 1, Murat Gurbuzerol 60, Recep Aydin 71)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Bertul Kocabas 45)

We were pretty poor here however I have a funny feeling that Manisaspor will be near the top at the end of the season.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Bertul Kocabas 47, Veysel Aksu og90)
    Balikesirspor 0

Thats better!!!! We thoroughly deserved the 3pts here and dominated throughout.

--

LINEUPS
    Goz 3-1 O.Kahveci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali Kati E.Tasdemir B.Atas S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu* C.Aksu B.Kocabas A.Oden
    Manis 1-3 O.Kahveci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali Kati E.Tasdemir B.Atas S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu C.Aksu B.Kocabas K.Kanak, S.Gulpinar, S.Elyakim
    Balik 2-0 O.Kahveci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali* Kati E.Tasdemir B.Atas S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu C.Aksu B.Kocabas K.Kanak

--

SUMMARY

A decent start to the season as we quickly overturned our points deficit and won 2 out of our 3 games.

There was a little bit more action in the transfer market as I loaned out 3 players and sold last seasons top scorer Ibrahim Sahin for ?12,000.

I have promoted 2 16y/o players into the first team squad - Hayrullah Coskun and Arda Kursun.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    BERTUL KOCABAS

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-bertul-kocaba__-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-ptt-1.-league_-overview-profile.png

36. Well done on coming 1st and a good start.

37. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend

SEPTEMBER

Ankaraspor 0
    Ankaragucu 1 (Bertul Kocabas 67)

A fantastic result this. The game was fairly even but we nicked the goal and defended doggedly. We would be 2nd if it wasnt for the 2pt deduction!

--

Sanliurfarspor 2 (Osei Banahene 20, Ivan 67pen)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Kati 59)

We battled away but a defensive error proved to be costly.

--

Ankaragucu 2 (Baris Atas 30, Cafercan Aksu 64pen)
    Orduspor 1 (Gokay Iravul 10)

Win, loss, win, loss and so on lol. We did well to hold on as Emre Tasdemir got sent-off with 20min to go.

--

Ziraat Turkish Cup 2nd Qualifying Round
    Ankaragucu 4 (Arda Kursun 12, 42, Aytac Oden 38pen, Kaan Kanak 66)
    Kizilcahamamspor 1 (Selcuk Kilic 75)

Check us out - playing a backup side!!!! I was thoroughly impressed by my 16y/o striker Arda Kursun who netted a brace.

--

Karabukspor 1 (Moore 66)
    Ankaragucu 1 (Aydin Toscali 48)

SEE BOTTOM OF POST.

--

LINEUPS
    Anka 1-0 O.Kahveci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali Kati* E.Tasdemir B.Atas A.Oden M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu C.Aksu B.Kocabas O.Evci, S.Elyakim, G.Erdogan
    Sanl 1-2 O.Kahevci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali Kati E.Tasdemir B.Atas A.Oden M.Erdogan G.Erdogan C.Aksu B.Kocabas O.Evci, A.Kursun, H.Coskun
    Ord 2-1 O.Kahevci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali Kati E.Tasdemir B.Atas S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu C.Aksu B.Kocabas G.Erdogan, A.Oden, S.Elyakim
    Kizil 4-1 O.Kahveci H.Coskun U.Kapisiz S.Gulpinar S.Elyakim O.Evci A.Oden S.Sirin G.Erdogan K.Kanak A.Kursun* 2 M.Cakir
    Karab 1-1 O.Kahveci A.Yigitoglu A.Toscali* Kati S.Elyakim B.Atas S.Teber M.Erdogan H.Ayaroglu C.Aksu B.Kocabas S.Sirin, K.Kanak, M.Cakir

--

SUMMARY

This month was pretty decent. We got a couple of league wins and also progressed in the cup however methinks that will be as far as we will go in the cup as we have been drawn against Trabzonspor.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
    BASIM ABBAS KATI

Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-basim-abbas-kati_-overview-attributes.png

--

LEAGUE TABLE
    Turkish Delight?? - Rebuilding M.K.E Ankaragucu-ptt-1.-league_-overview-profile-2.png

Last night i forgot to save it so had to replay the last game. I kept reloading it until I got the original scoreline (1-1) so it maintains what happened originally. However I couldnt remake Ayaroglu's serious injury which is good for me!!
    Last edited by KLIPPYBO; 09/02/2014 at 11:02 AM.

38. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I am tempted to throw this fucking game in the bin. I was in the middle of saving it when my laptop just went off and the game is now corrupted and I cant get it to reload.

Because I havent had a longterm story this year I hadnt put in place the backup saves.

I was enjoying this save too!!!!!! This years game is cursed.

Back to the drawing board.

39. Unlucky mate. It was a good story aswell.

40. KLIPPYBO's Avatar KLIPPYBO
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by minergy View Post
    Unlucky mate. It was a good story aswell.

yeah but perhaps more importantly it has given me the FM bug back (despite my earlier rant lol). i will quickly jump back into a save and get one going where i will have backup saves and the like.

i am determined to play a 10-15 season save minimum

41. Quote Originally Posted by KLIPPYBO View Post
    yeah but perhaps more importantly it has given me the FM bug back (despite my earlier rant lol). i will quickly jump back into a save and get one going where i will have backup saves and the like.

i am determined to play a 10-15 season save minimum
    Any ideas for what team?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO