Like Tree99Likes

A Cyprus (BAL) story
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
    A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-austria_-preview-line-ups.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-austria_-overview-overview.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-austria_-stats-home-stats.png
    A Cyprus (BAL) story-england-v-cyprus_-analysis-formations.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-england-v-cyprus_-overview-overview.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-england-v-cyprus_-stats-away-stats.png
    A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-russia_-preview-line-ups.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-russia_-overview-overview.png A Cyprus (BAL) story-cyprus-v-russia_-stats-home-stats.png

Sorry guys,im not doing my usual style of update, I don't have the time for it and would prefer youse to be able to see the results rather than waiting for me to be able to give a write-up. also quite pissed off with Hercules, who passed it to their striker leaving an open net with 8 seconds left of the Russia game,when a draw would have put us through.

2. Cyprus looking for new manager.
    Cyprus manager conor. has been promoted from manager to chairman of Cypriot football. his first job as the chairman will be to find his own replacement.
    "I have always dreamed of going on further from being the manager, I think from up here I can continue to help improve Cyprus but the main job will now be someone elses. I urge anyone interested in this marvellous opportunity to send me a job application, and well be able to discuss details from there.we are now looking for a manager that will put lots and lots of work into making Cyprus a force."

get your applications in via pm now so we can discuss if you are right for the job.

please include links to previous stories if you believe it will help your application
    I expect the new manager to get through at least 3 seasons over a 2 week time period (not that much when managing internationally)

3. Nobody's asked to take this yet which is a shame, I hope somebody takes over this soon.

4. I hope this story won't stop! I have enjoyed a lot...

5. I would apply for the job if I had fm14 but im still on on 13 haha, also I may be a bit bias to my player and just start him every match

6. Quote Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    I hope this story won't stop! I have enjoyed a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by jordan59 View Post
    I would apply for the job if I had fm14 but im still on on 13 haha, also I may be a bit bias to my player and just start him every match

I hope somebody continues it,and players mangers are fine by me,shame that your on fm 13. I would continue it myself, but exams are coming up and is been avoiding homework so I could go on football manager but I need to start doing it now haha

7. Any news with the new manager?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mapas View Post
    Any news with the new manager?

Nobody's wanted it yet mate

9. Maybe you could make a new thread seeking a manager or just update small once a week or two...

10. I guess I would be able to do it, only thing, the Updates would be a bit more spaced out (Guessing 2 days)
    That if no one is able to do it...
    RiotAct likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Nobody's wanted it yet mate
    Ill have a go on the save.
    RiotAct and Mapas like this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by coolmcool View Post
    Ill have a go on the save.

That'd be great, I'll send it over to you now. Thanks

13. Cool M Cool Takes Charge Of Cyprus

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cool M Cool_ News Inbox.png
Views:	127
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	541261

RiotAct and pikkpoiss like this.

14. Jallow New Cyprus Captain

Name:	Cool M Cool_ News Inbox-3.png
Views:	129
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	541271

New Cyprus manager Cool has taken very little time to stamp his authority on his new side as he names Jallow his captain whilst demoting Morgan down to the Vice Captains role
    RiotAct likes this.

15. . How could you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I like this new manager! Hope that I can fill the role as captain well!

Forza Cyprus!

17. Quote Originally Posted by chopperlufc View Post
    . How could you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    I like this new manager! Hope that I can fill the role as captain well!

Forza Cyprus!
    Lol, just so you all know i have started off not knowing who is who so dont think im being biased, the Captain thing was Jallow was shown as the best choice
    chopperlufc likes this.

18. Heres the Summer Transfers Connor98 Sent Me

Kypriano loan to paralimni
    Ilias Camborakis to man city 1.3m
    Bart sowka to Lyon 3m
    Dimitris zandberg to getafe loan
    Craig smith to Saint-etienne loan
    Jack Higgins to Bordeaux loan
    Herakles to celta loan
    Hercules to man city 2.5m
    Lachlan Waddell to sc paderborn loan
    peanuts97 likes this.

19. 2nd September 2016

World Cup Qualifier V Israel

Starting 11 And Tactic

Name:	Cyprus v Israel_ Home Team Selection Overview.png
Views:	151
Size:	568.2 KB
ID:	541691

Stick with what you know is my mantra so i have decided to carry on using the awesome tactic that has brought me recent success with Dinamo and Dundee United.

Cyprus 2 - 0 Israel

Name:	Cyprus v Israel_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	108
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	541693

Wallace grabs a goal either side of half time in an impressive display as we pick up 3 points in our opening World Cup Qualifier.

20. 8th September 2016

Friendly V Qatar

Cyprus 3 - 3 Qatar

Name:	Cyprus v Qatar_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	107
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	541706

We come from 3-0 down to draw with Qatar as Captain Jallow smashes in a brace with not long left of the match.

Lafitis First Cyprus Goal

Views:	110
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	541707
    pikkpoiss likes this.

21. October 2016

Cyprus Squad Confirmed For Big World Cup Qualifier Double Header

Name:	sqaud confrimed.png
Views:	213
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	543163

Injuries Start To Take Toll

Views:	222
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	543166

Bosnia & Herz 3 - 1 Cyprus

Name:	Bosnia & Herzegovina v Cyprus_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	213
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	543173

We had the better of the chances and more possession but we just couldnt turn that into goals as we lost 3-1 but the overall game felt much tighter before the own goal.

Cyprus 0 - 3 France

Name:	Cyprus v France_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	197
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	543175

This time round we have the better possession but dont do anything with as France dominate us in this tie but these two are the best two teams in our groups and we didnt do ourselves a disservice against them.

22. completely forgot that the manager had changed.

nice to see i'm in the squad, not nice that we're losing so badly.

23. November 2016

Media Want Me To Drop Captain Jallow

Views:	223
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	543183

Cyprus Squad Confirmed for Turkey World Cup Qualifier and Ukraine Friendly

Name:	Cool M Cool_ News Inbox-2.png
Views:	226
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	543184

Turkey 1 - 3 Cyprus

Name:	Turkey v Cyprus_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	216
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	543192

A real impressive and dominant performance for us as we school Turkey away from home having over 20 chances on goal with Jallow, Murley and Naterr getting the goals.

Ukraine 2 -2 Cyprus

Name:	Ukraine v Cyprus_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	190
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	543198

Jallow smashes in a brace and we looked goof for the win before some shambolic defending saw the Ukraine come from two behind and grab the draw in this friendly.

RiotAct likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by wr1097 View Post
    completely forgot that the manager had changed.

nice to see i'm in the squad, not nice that we're losing so badly.
    Were never going to beat the likes of France anytime soon with all the key players being so young
    RiotAct and bornexplorer88 like this.

25. sorry about that own goal
    coolmcool likes this.

26. End Of March 2017

Injury Concerns Before Cyprus Squad Confirmed

Name:	inkury concerns with cyprus.png
Views:	197
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	543717

Cyprus Squad Decided

Name:	cyprus squad decided.png
Views:	200
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	543723

Israel 1 - 2 Cyprus

Name:	Israel v Cyprus_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	195
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	543726

A good win as Jallow scores in the opening minutes before they equalize after the half hour mark, Sotirou pushed on and grabbed the winner minutes afterwards.

World Cup Qualifiers Group Table

Name:	World Cup European Qualifying Section_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	258
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	543730

Not doing too bad at the moment on equal points with second placed Bosnia and Herz and i reckon with 3 games to go including a game against them we could push for 2nd place.

27. LUKE KOOMA

please can i have mini player update. Eg. Atts, current club and bio?

Ps. Do you have an ingame editor as i was wondering if i could request for a transfer from my current club to get more experience and to help me break into the international setup?

28. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    LUKE KOOMA

Ps. Do you have an ingame editor as i was wondering if i could request for a transfer from my current club to get more experience and to help me break into the international setup?
    I think we all get a player update in the end of the season - we're in April now...

29. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    LUKE KOOMA

Quote Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    I think we all get a player update in the end of the season - we're in April now...
    To be honest i dont even know all of the created players so would be easier if you requested your player saves me posting up everybodies as only had a couple of comments since i took over, i dont have the in game editor but im happy to drop your guy into the 23 man national squad as a loyal follower

30. So... Do we start asking for screenshots?

31. Would love to see this continued, looked very good plus there was a big following for this so I think a lot of people would like to see this continued

32. Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdboi View Post
    Would love to see this continued, looked very good plus there was a big following for this so I think a lot of people would like to see this continued
    God this is from quite a while ago now! I pretty much asked people if they would request a screenshot so i could see who was still following and no one replied so it died from lack of interest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO